10 Best Hotels To Stay In Papiolet Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Papiolet Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Papiolet Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Papiolet Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Papiolet Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Papiolet Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Papiolet Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Papiolet Catalonia:
Hotel Balneario Termaeuropa Playa de Coma Ruga
One of our top picks in Comarruga.This property is a 2-minute walk from the beach. Located 150 feet from the beach in Coma-Ruga, this hotel offers beauty, bath and thermal treatments. All rooms feature a balcony with views, a plasma TV and a free mini-bar.The buffet restaurant serves regional and international dishes.Guests have free access to the spa with its outdoor and indoor thermal swimming pools, as well as sauna and steam room.
The service, the food and the staff was excellent. Ana and Yolanda thumbs up to you too, excellent service.
Also the indoor pool is really nice and confortable.
- The staff are very friendly and helpful. The rooms are comfortable and the hotel is in a quiet area.
- Frienly and helpfull staff in the reception as well as in the restaurant. The location close to a nice beach. The variety of the food in the restaurant and the local character of the dishes.
- Great swimming pool inside and outside, good kitchen, tasty food. Personeel is very friendly and efficient.
Front desk staff is very supportive and friendly.
Location is ideal.
- The service, the food and the staff was excellent. Ana and Yolanda thumbs up to you too, excellent service.
Hotel Sercotel Pere III El Gran
Set in the lovely town of Vilafranca del Penedès, a famous wine capital in Catalonia, this smart, modern and well-equipped hotel is a great base for exploring this region and the Costa Dorada coastline.Hotel Pedro III features well-equipped, spacious and well-lit rooms, where you can rest in tranquility, at the end of a long days business or sightseeing. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.You can also watch international channels on the satellite TV in the room.This hotel also has excellent facilities for organizing a business meeting or private event the function rooms are spacious and equipped with wired internet access.
- The location is great, I have payee for one room and I geted two big rooms. The staff were very helpful, we asked for information about where we can go for lunch and the information was great. We have the lucky to see the Castellers del Penedès.
Nice bed and shower. Pet friendly and very accessible.
We had to stay a few extra days because of an emergency and the staff was very accomodating.
Tasty breakfast, comfortable beds and extremely good location right at the heart of Vilafranca d.P.
Convenient parking despite the central location.
- We got a spacy room with a fridge; hotel is located in the town center; you can reach lots of restaurants within a 2 minute walk; inexpensive parking right under the hotel
- Spacious room. Comfortable bed. Air con worked well. Great location.
Hotel Castell de Gimenelles
This converted 18th-century farmhouse is surrounded by the vineyards of Catalonia’s Penedès region. It offers an attractive conservatory, a garden with a small outdoor pool and rooms with fantastic views.The rooms at the Hotel Castell de Gimenelles are equipped with heating. They feature smart décor and a private bathroom.The Castell de Gimenelles’ restaurant serves traditional Catalan food, using fresh seasonal ingredients from its own organic garden. There is also a bar serving drinks and snacks throughout the day.The Castell is easily accessible from the AP7 Motorway. Tarragona is around 35 minutes’ drive away and you can drive to central Barcelona in an hour.
- So relaxing. Great food and accommodation with lovely service from the owners. What more do you need. Incredible value for money.
The best were the delicious tomato bread and the coffee for breakfast. The owners of the hotel and the staff were very nice and helpful. Just perfect for relaxing. The landscape was a dream and also the pool was bigger than expected. All in all it was the perfect vacation. We will definitely come back.
Family Peters with a friend from Germany
- Lovely breakfast, friendly hosts, waking up with the birds in green surroundings.
- We had a lovely stay. Breakfast and dinner were splendid. The owners are lovely people who try very hard to help.
- Wonderul place. So good food. Will come back again for sure
Archs Hotel Rural
Located 9.3 mi from the beaches of Calafell, Archs Hotel Rural offers accommodations in Lletger, a small town surrounded by vineyards in the town of Sant Jaume dels Domenys. It offers free WiFi, a garden and outdoor terrace with panoramic views of the Penedés region.Archs Hotel Rural features air-conditioned double or twin rooms and 2-bedroom apartments. Each room is equipped with flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Apartments also include a fully equipped kitchenette.There is a communal lounge with a fireplace, a TV and a table tennis table. During the summer, guests can enjoy a snack bar service at the garden. The rest of the year, meals are served upon prior reservation. The hotel has a cozy interior patio, surrounded by plants, where you can enjoy an aperitif.Vilafranca del Penedès is 7.5 mi from Archs Hotel Rural, while Sitges is 25 mi away. Several hiking paths can be found in the area and Tarragona is 40 minutes’ drive from the property. Barcelona Airport is 37 mi from Archs Hotel Rural.
- Very nice host, clean and spacious room, renewed bathroom
- There is a pizza restaurant with delicious pizza and delivery service. Oscar (the owner) suggested us and it was definitely a very good dinner.
- Héél aardig personeel, is recent overgenomen dus vergeet andere beoordelingen. Mooi gerenoveerd, in een klein stadje op het platteland. Het ontbijt was heel erg goed, op verzoek scrambled eggs gekregen, fruit, croissants, vers sap.
- El trato recibido fue estupendo, tanto en recepción como en el desayuno. Un lugar muy tranquilo y acogedor.
- Très bon accueil par le gérant (qui parle anglais), qui a été aux petits soins pour nous malgré une arrivée tardive. Petit déjeuner au top et présence d’une salle de bains privée (ce qui est agréable).
Hotel Don Pelayo
Hotel Don Pelayo is located in the town of L’Arboç, Tarragona, in the region of Baix Penedés. It features a restaurant and comfortable rooms with air conditioning, heating and TV.Don Pelayo is conveniently located 1,950 feet from L’Arboç Train Station and 19 mi from Reus Airport. Barcelona Airport is 45 minutes’ drive away.Homemade dishes and local cuisine are offered at the restaurant. Coffee and other drinks are served at the bar, which is located on the lower floor of the hotel.Free Wi-Fi is available, and onsite parking is possible for an extra cost.
Nice old Hotel, very central. Parking is along the street.
Evening meal good
- This was just an overnight stop for me on my way north, so I didn’t have time to look around the area. The hotel staff were welcoming and, after a long day’s driving, it was good to go straight to the hotel restaurant for supper. My single room was clean and spacious and there was plenty of choice at the breakfast buffet.
Nothing. We were told there was a restaurant… but it was closed!
Breakfast… very poor.
- The hotel was clean and the breakfast plentiful ( continental). The room had all the requirements expected including en suite. The room was cleaned daily. L’Arboc has connections with the Spanish Civil War and the republican retreat. See the town information board.
- Comfortable, spotlessly clean, big room in 2 star hotel, handy for seeing this pleasant Catalan town, or for touring the area. Good breakfast included.
- Nice old Hotel, very central. Parking is along the street.
One of our top picks in El Vendrell.The Hotel Ramblas Vendrell is ideally located near recreational places, where you can enjoy activities such as tennis, horse riding, golf and museums. Enjoy excellent cuisine in the restaurant before heading to the bar.Enjoy a relaxing dinner in the Ramblas Vendrell’s restaurant whichs serves both Mediterranean and international cuisine from its à la carte menu.Thanks to the Ramblas Vendrell’s location, you can reach anywhere in town on foot and the coast is just 3.1 mi away.
- Very friendly staff, large clean room and bathroom.
- The room was spacious and the bed and pillows comfy
- Very good value hotel considering I booked last minute. Excellent sized rooms with a good breakfast, very nice staff and perfectly clean.
- Great rooms. Quite big, neat and clean. Beds were quite comfortable. Had a great sleep for both nights of stay.
- Nothing! The property is NOT 4*, there is no private, free parking- one can park on street and the toilets were dirty. Breakfast is OK
Antiga is an elegant building from the late 18th-century in the center of Calafell, on the Costa Daurada. It has an outdoor swimming pool and offers free internet in rooms.The rooms at Antiga have a balcony, many with views over the swimming pool and gardens. Each room has a private attached bathroom and also includes a TV. Pets stay for free, on request.There is a spacious lounge-lobby, where guests can use the internet on the free computer. The restaurant serves creative Mediterranean meals.Playa de Calafell Beach is within one mile of the hotel. Tarragona is 18.5 miles away and Barcelona is within 40 miles. Free public parking is possible nearby.
- We joined friends at Hotel Antiga for a weekend of visiting, eating, and drinking. We were not disappointed. The food was fantastic, as was the staff.
- Everything, absolutely everything . Everything was just great . The hotel , the room, the service, the staff. The hotel was very clean , and the food was absolutely delicious and so fresh . They made us feel like home and i recommend this hotel to every one and personally i can’t wait to go back there for another vacation . And i would like to thank all the staff there for the lovely memories that we made there with their lovely and well behaviour.
- Beautiful traditional hotel. A hidden gem. We stayed with our two young children and we all loved it
First hotel for years where the bathroom fan actually worked!
Small frontage then widens out as you go in the front door. It’s a Spanish Tardis!
Go out the back and it’s an oasis with swimming pool, trees, shade, bar, restaurant. Extremely pleasant.
If you take the long walk to the beach, you’ll come across all the tat shops you like and the beach thronging with Spaniards.
- Extraordinary service, from cleaning service to restaurant chef! Sweet people, attentive, very personal human touch and a family ambience. I was travelling with a dog and they treated me like I was part of the family caring for the pets eventhough I could bother other guests….very sweet accommodating people and excellent choice for a relaxing stay. Good restaurant with local food.
Ohtels San Salvador
The Hotel San Salvador, just 500 feet from the beach of Coma-ruga, has a swimming pool, seasonal entertainment and a range of sports. The rooms are all air conditioned.The San Salvador’s rooms all have telephone and balcony. They also have a private bathroom.San Salvador has sun loungers and aerobics classes. You can also enjoy a range of sports, including table tennis and billiards. The nearest golf course is about 3.1 mi away.In the hotel’s large gardens you will find a bar. The restaurant offers a range of Spanish and international dishes.The town of Sant Salvador can be found on the Costa Daurada. The city of El Vendrell is just 2.5 mi away. From there you can get a train to Barcelona and Tarragona.
- The girl who was cheering the kids in the pool was superb
- The food in the hotel was very good and the bar staff were excellent
- Very comfortable, friendly and helpful staff, good food,
All the sfaff and the manager were all friendly and very helpful.
Plenty of excellant food.
Pool area good and pool lovely.
And breakfast and dinner were wonderful.
We haven’t negative comments than the size of a shower cabin.
Le Meridien Ra Beach Hotel and Spa
One of our top picks in El Vendrell – and a guest favorite. Le Méridien Ra Beach is a luxury resort set on the Costa Daurada’s Sant Salvador Beach. It features a spa, an outdoor swimming pool and rooms with balconies and free WiFi access.The hotel is set in a 1920’s building and features contemporary décor inside. The spacious rooms are stylishly decorated and have high ceilings, flat-screen TV’s and bathrobes. Most rooms feature side or front sea views.The resort has 2 restaurants, serving a range of Catalan dishes and buffet cuisine. There are also pool-side, lounge and terrace bars.The Ra Beach’s extensive spa offers hydrotherapy and sea water treatments, as well as massages. There is also a Kids’ Club, offering activities and crafts specially designed for young guests to enjoy.Guests can relax at the hotel’s Beach Club which features a shaded deck.The Méridien is located in El Vendrell, less than 30 minutes’ drive from Barcelona El Prat Airport. Barcelona City Center can be reached in 45 minutes by car.
It has a perfect location if you want to be right in front of the beach!
The room was excellent, clean, tidy and with an amazing view to the sea.
Food was a unique experience in Lo Mam restaurant, a mixture of flavours and textures!
- Fabulous location for a relaxing beach holiday for the family
- Excellent Hotel, and staff. Beachfront location and roof top pool. Great choice of food and plenty of it.
- Beach and boardwalk strolls! Breakfast buffet was plentiful and delicious. They upgraded our room and it had a lovely view. The staff helped us solve the problem of too little light in the room and no light by the bed that was centered in the space. We were there for only one night but would return to explore the area further.
Excellent beachfront location, with a very clean beach directly in front of the hotel. Very good food and the senior staff were very helpful and professional, special kudos to Martin the concierge. The hotel is large and has a closed off resort feel. The spa was beautiful and the hotel offered free bicycle rental.
The ambiance of the hotel was of relaxed elegance.
- It has a perfect location if you want to be right in front of the beach!
Silken Canada Palace
One of our top picks in Calafell.This property is a 3-minute walk from the beach. Located in the town center, only 400 feet from the main beach of Calafell, the hotel offers air-conditioned rooms, most offering balconies, and a number of leisure facilities.Facilities include a year-round outdoor pool, a children playground, a conference room and a buffet-style restaurant.Other services are a heated swimming pool, sauna, gym and parking, available at additional costs.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Salou is 24 mi from Silken Canada Palace, while Sitges is 12 mi away. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 22 mi from Silken Canada Palace.
Breakfast was really good. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was nice, and there were no problems with WIFI. 🙂
It’s close to the beach and restaurants, and also to the train station and shops (Lidl, and many little markets).
- Really nice breakfast lovely pool and friendly staff
- The location was brilliant and facilities. .. pool restaurants and bar.
The rooms are fine not much of a view but we did not spend too much time in the room.
The room was a bit narrow and you have to move out of each others way all the time to walk by.
The Indoor pool Gym and Sauna paddle & tennis courts all carry an extra charge for use
The outdoor pool is good but the sun beds are a bit tired. Although if people did not stand up on them then they probably wouldn’t break.
Breakfast is plentiful even had baked beans lots of choice and the restaurant was clean and tidy good coffee.
- The hotel was very friendly and it’s locality to the beach, restaurants and bars was fabulous.
- Breakfast was really good. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was nice, and there were no problems with WIFI. 🙂
Top Hotels In Papiolet Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Papiolet Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Papiolet Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Papiolet Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!