10 Best Hotels To Stay In Papaloa Kauai – Top Hotel Reviews
Papaloa Kauai is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Papaloa Kauai. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Papaloa Kauai. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Papaloa Kauai. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Papaloa Kauai right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Papaloa Kauai with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Papaloa Kauai:
Kauai Shores Hotel
One of our top picks in Kapaa.Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the sea, Kauai Shores Hotel is located in Kapaa in the region of Kauai, just 15 miles from Princeville. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Lihue Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- being right on the waterfront,,the decoration of the rooms is so bright and happy ,the air conditioning works very well,a lot of floral and fauna emblem,Pool and Spa very nice they have chargers at the pool to charge your cell phones or tablet,
- Pools around the hotel decent. Spas too! Best part of hotel was the bar / restaurant that is right on the beach – perfect setting and just too fun!
- Location having the Island Market ABC store close was very nice, they have great food. Staff was friendly and property was very clean. The bar on the beach is nice.
- Nice to dine at the beach, if you can get into the restaurant. Nice hot spa, though it tended to be dominated by a few visitors. Room was roomy, room care was good to excellent
- Exceptionally friendly staff encouraged us to look at 3 rooms and select one. Room was large and bright, good WiFi, good bed and decent shower. The location cannot be beat.
Plantation Hale Suites
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. On the scenic Royal Coconut Coast, just steps from Waipouli Beach, this hotel features 3 outdoor pools with hot tubs and an on-site spa. Guest suites provide full kitchens.A cable TV with DVD/Blu-Ray player is featured in each suite at Plantation Hale Suites. A terrace or balcony is included.Shuffleboard is available at Hale Suites Plantation. BBQ facilities are on site. Reservations for water sports and activities can be arranged at the front desk.The property is a short walk to the Coconut Plantation Market Place which has a variety of shops and family-style restaurants. Wailua Golf Course is a 6-minute drive away.
- We enjoyed the whole experience, but, Debbie, our housekeeper, was outstanding. Not only was she extremely efficient and accommodating, but she was so friendly. We feel we made a new friend!
- It was a great little suite for the money and we loved having a full kitchen. Really good location close to amenities and beaches.
- Unit needs immediate renovation. Very very very dated. Avoid. G 2. Unit.
- Location was great. Room was comfortable (but not the room we paid for…)
- Clean, comfortable unit. Had everything we needed. Nice furnishings. Beds very comfortable. Loved the pool areas. Quiet, clean. We were the only ones at the pool one day. Staff was very pleasant upon check in. Location great for traveling all points around the island. Close to restaurants and shops too. Recommend if you are looking for reasonably priced accommodations. Only downside is it is not oceanfront, and across the street there is a huge barrier for upcoming construction of a new resort. It was ok for us. We valued the price and clean accommodations.
Aston Islander On The Beach
One of our top picks in Kapaa.This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Aston Islander On The Beach is located in Kapaa, just 15 miles from Princeville.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the sea or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Lihue Airport is 6 miles away.
- the staff was extremely professional and friendly. The location was great and right on the beach. Plus a short trip to the airport.
- All the staff were wonderful. Desk and cleaning staff always was accommodating. Room was always cleaned early and a great job.
- We loved the staff, and location/view from the room. The amenities were convenient, although they were not included in the price of our room.
- We loved the location, our view, and the use of a sink, microwave and fridge in the rooms. The staff are friendly
- Beautiful setting right on the beach. Staff were wonderful really helpful and friendly. Loved our stay will definitely be returning
Kauai Coast Resort at the Beach Boy
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Kauai Coast Resort at the Beach Boy offers accommodations in Kapaa, just 15 miles from Princeville. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lihue Airport is 6 miles away.
- fantastic location, right near shopping and grocery. Beach front property! Was great to have the amenities of home in our stay, ie dishwasher, stove, washer/dryer etc…
- The most of the staff was by far the best part. The things that went wrong were made right and Troy did an excellent job of communicating and compensating us. We opted out of the timeshare presentation. Great for families and the grounds are perfect for kids. The spa was excellent. Wendy was an amazing massage therapist. She literally fixed the pain I have been having in my neck for 4 years.
- We love the unit with 2 bedrooms and living room with dining and kitchen area. Also a washer and dryer are provided. Staffs are very nice.
- Room was huge. Full kitchen. Small patio which was nice. Enjoyed the hot tub and the central location. Very friendly staff. Clean weight room.
- My husband an I absolutely love the location. You can easily travel to each side of the island(on separate das of course)because your in the middle travel wise. The hotel itself was beautiful and the views were amazing. I would HIGHLY recommend the restaurant at the hotel. My husband and I both agreed that was our favorite meal on our trip.
Courtyard by Marriott Kauai at Coconut Beach
One of our top picks in Kapaa.Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, Courtyard by Marriott Kauai at Coconut Beach is located in Kapaa, just 16 miles from Princeville. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Lihue Airport, 6 miles from Courtyard Kauai, HI.
- The facility is nice, we were able to borrow beach chairs and coolers to take with us on our adventures. The staff were friendly and the food was good. The hotel is walking distance to Kapaa where there are restaurants and shops. The hotel close enough to walk to the boardwalk where some of us walked and others rented bikes.
- The entire experience was great. The best part, however, was when I couldn’t find my rental car key when I was about to leave for the airport in Lihue. I looked everywhere, including the trash can. I dumped everything out of my purse, unpacked my suitcase, etc. I gave up and called the rental agency and was advised I’d pay a lost key charge (hundreds) and cabfare to bring another key. Long story short I went back to where my room was located hoping to see a housekeeper and request that if they find the key to send it back to the rental agency. The housekeeper looked in the trash bag that was on her cart and lo and behold, there was the key in the very bottom of the bag. Obviously, she knows better than I how to check for lost items. I made it to the airport on time and I was out only $30 for the cab thanks to the wonderful housekeeper.
- Amenities were wonderful..balcony..refrig w/ice .. hot tub .. gorgeous outdoor lighting .. & everything clean!
- Good location but everywhere in Kauai is. Nice bar with good food.
- The staff was very friendly. The bed was very comfortable.
One of our top picks in Kapaa.Located across from Waipouli Town Center, these beachfront Kapaa studios feature free Wi-Fi, an oceanfront swimming pool and an on-site restaurant.A private Hawaiian-style patio is available in each studio apartments at Castle Mokihana. Coffee-making facilities are also available.The Bullshed Restaurant, open daily for dinner, features oceanfront dining. Steak and seafood specialties are served in a relaxed, family-style setting.A snorkeling beach and putting green, tennis and shuffleboard courts are on site. Free parking is available.Kapaa Beach Park is 1 miles away. Lihue Airport is a 15-minute drive from Castle Mokihana.
- The location was great, and the waterfront property was nice, and cleaning service was great
- Although renovations were being done, they only worked from approximately 9-3 during the week. The close proximity to the ocean is wonderful. The staff was very accommodating with a couple of special requests I had. The cleaning staff was excellent. The beds were very comfortable. Nice shower.
- Comfortable beds,free parking, close to restaurants and grocery stores across a busy highway, fluffy towels, nice beach walk
- The property has an incredibly young, sweet, and kind receptionist. The hotel is so lucky to have an employee of this quality checking in guests.
- The room was great the only thing was no air condition but the ceiling fan helped a bit.
Hotel Coral Reef
One of our top picks in Kapaa.Showcasing an outdoor pool and barbecue, Hotel Coral Reef is located in Kapaa in the region of Kauai. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Lihue Airport, 7 miles from Hotel Coral Reef .
- Staff very friendly. Nice continental breakfast offered. Great to be able to use their bicycles. Close to restaurants; right ON the beach.
- The hotel is right on the beach and centrally located in Kapa’a. They offered free bicycles and I was able to do a spectacular 8-mile bike ride each morning along the coast. I LOVED starting my day with a ride, a light (and free) breakfast and friendly conversation with the staff and owners.
- Great continental breakfast with good coffee. Balcony right on walking path (good people watching) and on beach. Rooms will be upgraded soon. Bicycles to use as well as other beach items. We parked car on arrival & walked to restaurants.
- The staff were extremely friendly and engaging. Mornings were greeted with a smile and homemade banana bread. Our little one loved the place and the people – especially Peggy Sue.
- Owners obviously take a lot of pride in their hotel property. Rooms clean & nicely decorated. Great ocean view. Big manicured grass area between room & water. 6 mile paved trail along coast.
Kauai Palms Hotel
Kauai Palms Hotel is located right next to the Lihue Airport and one block from Kalena Park. The hotel offers free WiFi in the lobby and views of the Kipu Mountains.All rooms feature island style furnishings and non-smoking rooms. Each guest room at the Kauai Palms Hotel is equipped with a flat-screen cable TV and refrigerator. Select rooms offer air conditioning or kitchenettes or kitchens.Guests at Hotel Kauai Palms can take advantage of the free on-site parking. Laundry facilities are also available.The Kauai Palms Hotel is located within one mile of the Kauai Lagoons Golf Club. The hotel is also minutes from downtown Lihue where guests can find the Kalapaki Marketplace and Kaua’i Museum. Other activities include snorkeling, fishing, and surfing.
- Nothing fancy about this place.in the states I woulndnt pay the $100 to stay here. The hotel is old, however i was not disappointed at all considering all the hotels were mostly booked and in the five to $700 a night price range. This place was was a great find. It was clean had ac, hot water with good pressure. The bed was comfortable ours had a mattress topper on top of it. What I didn’t like about it,it was it wasn’t a full King it was two mattresses put together so it had an uncomfortable spot right in the middle. So overall nothing fancy but for the way overpriced hotels in Hawaii it was worth the money and I would stay there again .
- It was simple, clean, and a great place to stay if you don’t want to stay on a resort.
- Location … close to the airport was able to walk to a nearby restaurant
- A good no frills room close to the airport and shopping.
- liked how close it was to the airport after arriving late! Although very small, It’s good for a 1 night stay. Bed was comfortable! Good coffee in the morning! Not for everybody – was older, but quaint!
The Kauai Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, The Kauai Inn offers accommodations in Lihue, just 20 miles from Princeville.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find concierge services at the property.Lihue Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
- Great location with easy drive from the airport. Very quiet and relaxed setting. The bed was comfortable and with a nice bathroom. Loved the fresh fruit and english muffins in the morning. Coffee, tea, juice and water availble all day. The staff was very helpful.
- Room Large enough for 4 adults. Good cable. Best staff ever.
- A simple continental breakfast was included. Pool looked fun, but stay was too short to use. Staff was great. Hot water for tea available all night. Setting is actually quite pretty.
- nice old style,near to the airport,good location,nice view
- Beautiful mountain views and quaint ‘classic’ style Hawaiian motel.
Wyndham Bali Hai
Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Wyndham Bali Hai offers accommodations in Princeville.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are featured. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Lihue Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- The space and privacy and wonderful staff. Melissa laid down a plan for us and it worked.
- very clear, good location, comfortable. the house is big enough.
- The apartments it’s big, clean and well equipped. Location is perfect in the north.
- family friendly facility and location; away from too much commercialism; lush and scenic surroundings; well appointed kitchen
- Big, nice villa. Nice staff, helpful. Near a supermarket (they give you extra discount).
Top Hotels In Papaloa Kauai Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Papaloa Kauai to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Papaloa Kauai but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Papaloa Kauai. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!