10 Best Hotels To Stay In Panzano Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Panzano Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Panzano Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Panzano Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Panzano Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Panzano Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Panzano Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Panzano Aragon:
Hotel Casa Tejedor
Located in the Sierra y Cañones de Guara Nature Reserve, Casa Tejedor offers heated, country-style rooms and fantastic views of the surrounding countryside. It has an outdoor swimming pool.Casa Tejedor’s rooms feature tiled flooring and a rustic décor. All are equipped with a private bathroom with a shower. Bathroom amenities are included.The restaurant serves home-made dishes and offers a wide selection of Somontano wines. There is also a bar and terrace with mountain views.Casa Tejedor can provide more information about outdoor activities in the surrounding area, including canyoning, hiking, rock climbing and horse riding. Guests can also book excursions through the guest house. Free Wi-fi is available in public areas.
- Very nice hotel in the very heart of the Sierra de Guara. The half board stay was a very good pick as the food is god and there are not many other restaurants in the surrounding. The staff is very nice and helpful. The room are confortable enough. The location is excellent.
- Everything, nice facilities and beautiful environment
- We loved this hotel! We felt really really looked after and enjoyed everything about it: comfortable, clean room; delicious food; friendly welcome and all-round fabulous hospitality! We came here to go walking and the surrounding area is stunning.
- Very nice hotel with good restaurant, limited breakfast.
Finding this hotel was very easy since it overlooks the Main Street in the small village. The building is beautiful and exactly as the photos online show. I was impressed with the size of the room which was larger than a typical room in Europe. The beds were very comfortable! We enjoyed having air conditioning in the hottest time of summer for this region. The view from the room was very nice. The room felt very fancy for the price as well since this is a newer hotel.
On our second morning we at breakfast at the hotel of eggs and jamon, which was excellent!
We learned that this is a family-run hotel and that we were being served by the owner.
Hostería de Guara
Surrounded by stunning natural landscapes, Hostería de Guara is located within the Sierra de Guara National Park, near Huesca in the Aragon region of northern Spain.Enjoy the views of the mountains and green landscapes and breathe the fresh air while on holiday at this hotel. Relax by the on-site swimming pool, and soak up the sun in the summer months. Take a dip to cool off, or to do some exercise. The swimming pool is set in gardens, where you can enjoy a stroll in the evening, or simply sit and admire the sunsets. Hostería de Guara has its very own restaurant, where you can dine in style on the outdoor terrace in summer. Grab a snack in the cafe at lunch time before you head out to explore the countryside.
The room was very comfortable and the bathroom was really roomy and all worked well including the shower that was excellent. Towels were changed on a regular basis. The staff were all very good. Helpful and pleasant.
The situation of the hotel was just outside the village, with spectacular views over the rural countryside.
The pool was really nice with ample seating around. There was plenty of comfortable seating in areas inside the hotel. The veranda near the bar was ideal to have a drink or snack as was the bar itself. The restaurant was well set out. The food excellent value. A varied and interesting menu. We really enjoyed our stay and would return in the future.
- Friendly staff, comfortable room and excellent food. Good mountain walking nearby. Recommended.
- The property had a very peaceful atmosphere. Every single people from the staff is very friendly and careful. The rooms are extremely clean and tidy. They have a really good restaurant and the chef took his time everyday to give us good advices for us to have a great time in this beautiful region!
- Everything about it was excellent–the room, meals, view, service–highly recommended for those who enjoy being off the beaten path,
La tranquilidad del lugar.
La amabilidad de los empleados.
La limpieza del lugar.
La piscina es un lujo para el descanso…
El desayuno, todo excelente.
Fueron muy amables permitiendo cerrar en su garage privado nuestra moto.
- The room was very comfortable and the bathroom was really roomy and all worked well including the shower that was excellent. Towels were changed on a regular basis. The staff were all very good. Helpful and pleasant.
Hotel Era Conte
Set in the quiet mountain village of Bierge, Hotel Era Conte is surrounded by the almond groves of the beautiful Sierra de Guara Nature Reserve.Decorated in neutral tones, rooms include a private bathroom and free WiFi. Three of the rooms also feature a balcony with views of the surrounding countrysideThe restaurant at Era Conte serves a buffet breakfast and traditional homemade meals. The restaurant also offers a furnished outdoor terrace and views of the Sierra de Guara Mountains.The Era Conte Hotel is located in the province of Huesca, at the foot of the Pyrenees. It is 19 mi from Barbastro and 62 mi from Zaragoza.
- Madam Marisol was amazing. After eating her home cooked dinner we did not want to go to any restaurant. Service unbelievable! One of the best hotel experiences ever.
- The hotel was in an incredible location and the owners and staff were absolutely lovely, providing us with tips of where to visit in the location and even finding a relative who could translate into English for us. The home cooked food was delicious. We will definitely be back.
- The owner of the hotel was so lovely! It was like going to visit your own grandmother. The views from the terrace are spectacular and the village is so peaceful, it was like a dream.
La ubicación muy buena, el entorno precioso y los dueños una maravilla, colaborando para que la estancia sea perfecta.
Tanto la cena como el desayuno buenísimos, con productos de la zona .
Nos encantó excelente atención y un hermoso lugar.
Hotel Santa Maria de Alquezar
One of our top picks in Alquézar.Santa María de Alquezar offers views over the ancient castle of Jalaf Ibn Rasis and the Vero Canyon. It is set a traditional stone building with wooden features and Mudéjar brickwork.Most rooms at the Santa María de Alquezar open onto a balcony and offer views of the surrounding countryside. All are equipped with flat-screen satellite TV, a phone and a work desk.The Santa María has a library, a bar and a tour desk, where you can arrange hiking and canyoning trips. A cash machine is available on site.Set within Sierra y Cañones de Guara Nature Reserve, the Sierra de Guara Mountains and the Somontano Wine Region are within easy reach of the Santa María. The local area has many prehistoric sites and is also ideal for adventure sports, which can be arranged on site.
- We loved it! Small but perfectly formed room. Lovely view. Comfortable bed, great shower! Friendly and helpful reception. Would definitely recommend!
- View was excellent, staff were very friendly, bed was comfortable, shower was brilliant and breakfast was great. No complaints whatsoever.
- Superb location. Excellent shower and very comfortable mattress.
- Amazing view from the window. Very good breakfast. Beautiful design. Good price. Discount for Canyoning activity in Avalanche
Iconic village of Alquezar
Avalanche canyoning club
Bathrooms with great shower
Hotel Villa de Alquézar
Hotel Villa de Alquézar is located in the medieval town of Alquézar, near the Sierra y Cañones de Guara National Park. The hotel features gardens, a terrace and free Wi-Fi.Rooms at the Villa de Alquézar are spacious and all have satellite TV, air conditioning and a private bathroom.Facilities at the Alquézar include a café-bar and lounge. Guests can make use of free, on-site parking.Hotel Villa de Alquézar is less than 1,650 feet from the Castle, Santa Maria La Mayor Church and the Vero River. The hotel is a 35-minute drive from Huesca, while Zaragoza and Lleida can be reached in around 70 minutes.
- Absolutely awesome location, nice people, and the best breakfast!
- Really nice stay, staff were friendly and the pool was fantastic. Lovely and relaxing stay. Would recommend.
- Great position in the town and lovely swimming pool.
- Beautiful historic town brimming with character. The parking is behind the hotel – do not drive Under the archway but go further up the hill then turn right into the car park. The Receptionists are charming. Lovely hotel and very nice pool with nice sun beds and shade when you need it. Our room was very comfortable with a nice balcony looking out over the town. Breakfast is huge! Lovely. I certainly would visit again.
- Great hotel, with fantastic views of the town from some of the upper floor rooms. The pool is lovely, excellent breakfast and very helpful and friendly staff. The under cover parking for our motorbikes was great.
Hotel Boutique Maribel (Adult Only)
Hotel Boutique Maribel is in Alquézar, on the edge of Aragón’s Sierra de los Cañones de Guara Nature Reserve. Its stylish suites feature a plasma TV, hydromassage bath and free Wi-Fi.The large, air-conditioned rooms at the Maribel combine classic and modern design. Each one has a separate seating area, satellite TV and a private balcony.A home-made breakfast is served daily in the dining room. The hotel’s Casa Gervasio Restaurant serves traditional Aragonese food and has an attractive terrace.The Maribel has easy access from the A22 and A23 Motorways. Lleida and Zaragoza are around 90 minutes’ drive away.
- Location. Reasonable breakfast on a par with others. Secure parking
- Beautifully decorated room and hotel in general. Good breakfast but no choice and same every day.
- Beds were extra comfortable, jaccuzi was great, furnishings were quality but unusual. Breakfast, which was included in the price, was exceptionally good.
- Un lugar para sentirse a gusto, Buen ambiente, buena habitación, buena comida, buen trato.
- PETIT DEJEUNER ROYAL ET COMPRIS DANS LE PRIX DE L HOTEL
El Lagar del Vero
Located in the lovely village of Huerta de Vero, this hotel has been lovingly restored from an early 19th-century property, keeping its original decor, and providing magnificent, spacious rooms. El Lagar del Vero features a stunning, rural setting in the Pyrennean foothills. This is the perfect base to explore the outdoors and admire the impressive landscapes. Each of the hotel’s rooms are uniquely decorated, and come equipped with an private bathroom and TV – perfect for resting at the end of a long day outdoors. Grab a midday snack, or eat a hearty evening meal in the on-site restaurant. Then retire to the bar afterwards for a sociable drink with friends or fellow guests.
- Located in a very small village with no other services, indeed you find a professional place, wonderfully clean and even the restaurant for the evening meal is a very pleasant surprise. A lot of value for the money!
Accueil très professionnel tout en étant chaleureux.
Le petit déjeuner excellent. Les fruits locauw (figues, peches).
Le contact avec la propriétaire, qui nous parlé de la transformation en hôtel de cette batisse liée à une exploitation vinicole.
- Acceullis par la patronne très sympa,le village est plutôt banal et l’établissement pas très attirant,mais lorsque l’on passe la porte d’entrée ce n’est pas si mal.
- El tracte de, les indicacions per visitar coses als pobles del costat, l’esmorzar molt complert, fruita, pa, pastes, embotit…, el cafè t’ho fan al moment i si faltaba alguna cosa la reposaba al moment
- La ubicación, Tranquilidad y la amplitud de las habitaciones.
Hotel Pedro I De Aragon
This hotel in the center of Huesca features a restaurant and elegant rooms. It is just 150 feet from the city’s municipal park and 500 feet from the cathedral.Hotel Pedro I De Aragon’s air-conditioned rooms have a balcony overlooking the street and the nearby park. The private bathroom includes free toiletries and a hairdryer. Free Wi-Fi is available.The hotel restaurant serves characteristic regional food. There is a bar and a terrace, and room service is also available.Staff at the hotel can help organize outdoor activities and excursions in the surrounding area. The Pyrenees Mountains and Cañones de Guara Park can be reached in an hour by car.The hotel has a 24-hour reception desk and provides a laundry service.
- Nice Hotel , central to every thing that matters . Comfortable bed and room plus nice bathroom. Price per night very good and excellent breakfast also a low price. Hotel has restaurant but didn’t use it . I’m sure it would be excellent.
- Location, staff, only pet friendly hotel of Huesca. Smooth prices.
- Great location, lovely staff, clean and value for money
- Great bedroom, Great Breakfast all fresh and staff in room to attend help if needed, great hotel beautifully decorated and fitted, a pleasure to stay and prices so realistic. We arrived about 1 am in morning and night manager could not do enough to help us even attending the garage to check the parking suitability for us as we had a trailer. Will book again next time we tour northern Spain.
- Had a nice visit in Huesca. Parked under hotel, safely, at slight extra cost, but convenient. Easy walkable city; not as many sights as bigger attractions like Segovia, but fun visit nonetheless.
Set on the bank of Vero River, in the heart of the medieval village of Alquézar, Hotel Castillo offers features stylish rooms with views of the town and surrounding mountains.All rooms are elegantly decorated, with classic furniture. They feature a seating area with armchairs, a dressing table or a desk, and flat-screen TV. Wi-Fi, air conditioning, and heating are available in all areas.The property is set within Sierra de Guara Nature Reserve, and activities such as canyoning, rock climbing, and potholing are widely practiced in the area. You can also visit Colegiata de Santa Maria Church or Castillo Colegiata Castle, both a 5-minute walk from the hotel.
- Attractive small hotel with great views from our room with lovely balcony. Very comfortable room with nice furnishings. Breakfast was good.
- Staff were lovely. Room was clean and spacious. It was a beautiful hotel in a beautiful town. Highly recommended
- Very clean room, great location, and nice staff. We were pleasantly surprised at the quality of accommodation that was available in such a remote town.
- The room was beautifully presented with a view of the castle and surrounding countryside. There are good restaurants and lovely walks. The hotel is situated in the heart of the village and there are lots of pretty streets to explore as well as the surroundings.
- Very comfy bed, views from bedroom, breakfast on our own balcony overlooking the valley, watching eagles soar above us, atmosphere in the town (safe, friendly, magnificent views, rustic charm). Walking the Rita de las Paserelas, although it is quite difficult to get down to the river bed; and the St. Joan sardine fest on Saturday evening
Hotel La Posada de Lalola
Hotel La Posada De Lalola is set in the peaceful village of Buera, 5 minutes’ drive from Alquezar’ s medieval town. Set in La Sierra y los Cañones de Guara Nature Reserve, it offers a charming garden terrace.The rustic heated rooms feature wooden floors, tiled, or carpeted floors. Some offer mountain views, air conditioning or flat-screen TV. All have a private bathroom with amenities. Hairdryers are available at reception.This charming property has a restaurant, which specializes in traditional dishes of the area. There is also a terrace with music where you can enjoy a drink.There is free parking near La Posada de Lalola. Barbastro and the A22 Motorway are a 20-minute drive away. You can drive to both Huesca and Torreciudad in 45 minutes. Barcelona can be reached in 2 hours and 15 minutes by car.Visits to wine cellars, wine tasting and several outdoor activities, including canyoning and hiking, can be arranged at reception. The river is just 10 minutes’ walk away and you can go swimming there.
- Great location, close enough to Visit Adquezar but a quiet retreat. Enjoyed the morning walk in the countryside. Rooms clean and nicely decorated. Excellent dinner and staff was very friendly and helpful. Would stay again !!!!
– Lovely restaurant
– Lot’s of art and paintings in the rooms which results in a warm atmosphere
– Beautiful garden to watch the stars with a good glass of wine
– Host was very friendly and tranquilo
– 10 min drive from Alquezar
- Full of character and run by a charming character. The owner doesn’t speak English but it didn’t matter. He’s a very friendly host who went out of his way to ensure we had a nice stay. The quirkiness of the place extends to candlelit breakfasts!
- The location is fabulous! The setting, the views, the perfectly restored rooms, the fine details of everything. Truly a hidden treasure. And all of this combined with a fantastic little restaurantjust across the street. Highly recommended and definitely wort the visit. Also at only 5 minutes drive from the historic town of Alquézar.
- Fantastic hosts, rooms have there own style, great location for Alquezar
Top Hotels In Panzano Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Panzano Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Panzano Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Panzano Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!