10 Best Hotels To Stay In Panwa Beach Phuket Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Panwa Beach Phuket Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Panwa Beach Phuket Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Panwa Beach Phuket Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Panwa Beach Phuket Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Panwa Beach Phuket Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Panwa Beach Phuket Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Panwa Beach Phuket Province:
Pullman Phuket Panwa Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Panwa Beach.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Pullman Phuket Panwa Beach Resort is located in Panwa Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the sea or pool. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk, a gift shop, and a shops at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for canoeing. Patong Beach is 9 miles from Pullman Phuket Panwa Beach Resort, and Phi Phi Don is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Super great interns walking around there, very talented and friendly conversationalists.
- Beautiful breakfast, and chicken burgers by the pool amazing.
- Fantastic croissants and friendly staff. Very kind to old ladies like me as sometimes forgot way back to my room.A lady sweeping the garden was very nice and helped me find the elevator.
- Serene beach , activities on the beach , nature around the resort, spacious rooms, courteous staff.
- We originally booked this hotel only because it’s close to the aquarium for our boy. It is a truly lovely experience to stay here with the cleaness and modern designed interior. The pool is beyond our expectation. And thanks for upgrading our room which gives us the best experience in Phuket!
Bandara Phuket Beach Resort
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Bandara Phuket Beach Resort offers accommodations in Panwa Beach. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Patong Beach is 8 miles from Bandara Phuket Beach Resort, and Phi Phi Don is 27 miles from the property. Phuket Airport is 21 miles away.
- The beach was excellent and hotel right next to it with sun beds and a bar and toilet. The swimming pool on fourth floor was excellent with great views. The breakfast (unlike some reviews suggest was bad) was very good! Lots of different options. The rooms were very nice with lovely complementary toiletries including beach bag and towels.
- The main reason who to choose Bandara Phuket Resort is the rooftop pool. Me and my partner enjoyed quiet location and few local restaurants around the resort.
- The hotel is excellent if you want to hide away from busy touristic beaches. It is just next to a beautiful small beach. No crowd, no loud music. The hotel has a lovely garden with sunbeds a small beachbar and direct access to the beach. There is a rooftop infinity pool with a nice bar/restaurant on the roof with an excellent view. The staff is friendly and helpful, the room very clean and comfortable. Was upgraded free of charge to room with sea view and balcony. Next to the hotel is cheap laundry, a reliable and friendly travel agent, an excellent cheap restaurant, and a 0-24 family mart. Don’t miss coral island which is a 15 min boat trip from the hotel beach.
- Hotel staff very friendly and helpful, easy access to the beach, breakfast ok, a lot of things to do and see around the hotel if you rent a bike fx. I strongly recommend their spa which was amazing!
Very friendly staff, helpful and efficient.
Clean and nicely decorated rooms.
Phuket Boat Quay
Located in Panwa Beach in the region of Phuket Province, 8 miles from Patong Beach, Phuket Boat Quay features an outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.Phi Phi Don is 27 miles from Phuket Boat Quay , and Karon Beach is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 21 miles from Phuket Boat Quay.
- The staff go above and beyond to ensure you have a comfortable stay. The view from the ocean-view room is lovely as the sun sets.
- Kittiya and her team went above and beyond we even had an up grade. A lovely small quiet guest house with a friendly touch. They could not do enough for us. I would recommend to everyone Wonderful stay. Thank you
- We took the upper room with sea view. Great view across the bay. Spacious room, light and airy. Nothing wrong with the facilities. No complaints. WiFi worked well. Modest pool with enough sun loungers. Yes, 15 minutes drive to Phuket town and just over 45 minutes for the airport. Large supermarket opposite the hotel. The nice beaches are just a short drive away.
- very quiet, clean; friendly and very helpful staff; nice view from the room (ours was in the corner); the meal they serve on demand is pretty good
- Room was comfortable with a beautiful view of the sea. The staff were very helpful and friendly.
Kantary Bay Hotel Phuket
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. The charming Kantary Bay is a beach-front hotel, 15 minutes from Phuket town. It combines traditional Thai features with modern design and features a roof-top pool with panoramic views of the Andaman Sea.The guest rooms at the hotel have private balconies and are air-conditioned. They feature a large living area with TV and include kitchenettes with cooking facilities. The private bathrooms offer a selection of bathroom amenities.International cuisine and an assortment of freshly prepared Thai dishes are served at the restaurant of the Kantary Bay Hotel.In-house Cape Spa offers traditional massage treatments and a gym with fitness activities. Wi-Fi is free in public areas and free private parking is available on site.Located at Cape Panwa, the Kantary Hotel is a getaway to Phuket’s famous attractions, including Kata Noi Beach and Wat Chalong Temple.
Free Access to Cape Panwa Hotel’s facilities with 5 min shuttle bus between hotels. Staff very helpful-even let us into a room to shower after we’d checked out.
Rooms were big with a great balcony/terrace with whole sea view from 3rd floor rooms.
- The room is like an apartment very comfortable for long stays the staff are all exceptional the omelettes at breakfast are delicious.
- Room was nice but very dated, although I think everyone uses the panwa pool and facilities. Probably would pay the extra and stay there again. Although good value for money.
Access to all facilities in both hotels
Very nice and helpful personel
Room fitted with kitchened
Free shuttle bus to second hotel.
- the accommodation on the whole is brilliant although a little dated. staff are super friendly and location fabulous. we have been 3 times and would go back to resort again.
- Free Access to Cape Panwa Hotel’s facilities with 5 min shuttle bus between hotels. Staff very helpful-even let us into a room to shower after we’d checked out.
ZEN Premium Panwa Beach
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, ZEN Premium Panwa Beach offers accommodations in Panwa Beach, just 7 miles from Patong Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Phi Phi Don is 28 miles from ZEN Premium Panwa Beach, and Karon Beach is 6 miles from the property. Phuket Airport is 20 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Crowne Plaza Phuket Panwa Beach
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Panwa Beach, 8 miles from Patong Beach, Crowne Plaza Phuket Panwa Beach features a fitness center and a private beach area. The hotel has an outdoor pool and water sports facilities, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden. A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Phi Phi Don is 27 miles from Crowne Plaza Phuket Panwa Beach, and Karon Beach is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- Location of the property is nice but it’s far away from the main city, patong .
- Helpful staff, beach front, view to the bay. Nice SPA center. Perfect location for a calm holiday at the beach.
- The location was perfect, on the quieter side of the island. The staff were amazing! Professional, helpful and very well informed. Wut, the Concierge, is totally the best! He gave the best advice of where to go and what to see. We cannot praise this location enough. Just awesome, awesome, awesome!
- Amazing staff, amazing food, different facilities and activities, very nice pool, and ability to upgrade on availability
long stretch of beach front, second pool away from main building, good internet.
Cape Panwa Hotel
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. The luxurious Cape Panwa Hotel is in a quiet area on Panwa Beach. It features 10 dining options, a well-furnished spa and luxurious accommodations with sweeping views of the sea.Set in a tropical landscape, the elegant rooms at Panwa Cape hotel have spacious balconies and lounge chairs. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are also provided.Guests can take a dip in two outdoor swimming pools, or go on a snorkeling trip. Day trips and travel arrangements can be made at the on-site tour desk.Café Andaman serves Thai and international dishes and fresh seafood is available at Top of the Reef. Light snacks and refreshing beverages can be enjoyed at the beach-side Bamboo Bar.Hotel Cape Panwa is a 10-minute drive from central Phuket and a 50-minute drive from Phuket International Airport.
- Restaurants by Hotel were very good with reasonable price. Great organised transfer to go outside of Hotel
They had a nice spa, reasonably priced.
The grounds were well maintained
- Large territory, free transfers to the main restaurants road, own sea
- The room was well designed. The pool and the beach bar were well designed and had plenty of sun beds and space.
- Perfect staff (extremely professional, friendly, helpful and solution-orientated), perfect location (exclusively high above the sea with a very nice private coconut-tree beach area with plenty of space for all guests even when fully booked, marvellous and extensive garden), perfect services (at the hotel as well as regarding the complimentary shuttle service to the busy bay area and not to forget: they take special care of you even after check-out), opulent breakfast, nice restaurants and bars, very spacious rooms a.s.o…. Above all we would like to mention the outstanding performance of the hotel’s general manager, Thomas Hain: he acts not only as a manager (who administers), he also shows leadership (his staff follows his example) and great communication-skills.
By The Sea
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. With panoramic Andaman Sea views, a pristine white sandy beach at your doorstep and a range of on-site facilities, you can be assured of a pleasurable and relaxing stay.Enjoy a simpler lifestyle during your stay at By The Sea. All units have their own fridge and kitchenette, allowing you to cook up casual meals for your friends and family. Use the power of water to unwind by taking a dip in our gorgeous outdoor pool or hiring our snorkeling equipment to enjoy on the beach. To explore the area at your own pace, you can rent a mountain bike from the hotel. The hotel is a 12-minute drive from downtown Phuket and a 45-minute drive from lively Patong Beach.
- The view was amazing. Seeing sunset from our balcony was wonderful. Family room was huge, very comfortable and clean. Breakfast was delicious and restaurant is just next to the sea. So it looks awesome. Room and view, well almost everything was just excellent and extraordinary. I will be back there, if I will have a chance to come to Phuket again :).
- Amazing view over the sea, Panwa beach is just the perfect location if you don’t want crowds, but you would like to enjoy a very nice beach. The rooms were huge, supplied with everything. The staff is very helpful and kind. You get a great value for your money.
We booked a family room, which actually turned out to be a gigantic two-bedroom apartment, with cooking facilities and two bathrooms.
Excellent location right on the beach (a quiet beach for being Phuket). Sometimes small things can make a major difference; the kids (ALL the kids/families) at the hotel really appreciated the free sea kayaks.
- The size of the room was great, as well as the utilities in the room! The pool was ok although it lacked seating around it! The free shuttle to town was great! The view from the room was lovely!
- The view is excellent and the hotel is nice and quiet.
The Memory at On On Hotel
One of our top picks in Phuket.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Memory at On On Hotel offers accommodations in Phuket.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, ticket service and a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Phuket Airport is 17 miles from the property.
Really nice atmosphere. Enjoyed the design of the hotel. Good location in the old town.
Ambiance and décor are really good!
Nice staff with good English!
- Convenient location, nice interior decoration, friendly staff.
- Beautiful old style design and good location in Phuket old town.
- Very clean and comfortable and fantastic thorough cleaning service. Staff is extremely courteous and helpful. Friendly atmosphere. Charming decor.
- Really nice atmosphere. Enjoyed the design of the hotel. Good location in the old town.
Little Nyonya Hotel
One of our top picks in Phuket.Located in Phuket, 3.5 miles from Rassada Pier, Little Nyonya Hotel features free WiFi access and free private parking. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the pool or garden. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk, room service and a shops at the property.The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 16 miles from Little Nyonya Hotel.
- Very cozy hotel with great pool and nice restaurant
- We stayed here for 2 nights the room was lovely and clean. The pool was lovely although not the best sun spot if you are looking to relax and get a tan. The bar if you call it a bar isn’t very good very small ran out of drinks when we were there and had to choose other drinks which we didnt really like. Staff are so nice and very helpful
- Very nice hotel and good restaurant with friendly prices
- Very comfortable bed good breakfast very clean all round
- Huge bed, extremely friendly and nice staff, great breakfast and very good dinner, happy hours for cocktails in the pool. Plus the hotel got as a rented car in a good price. Definitely recommended!
Top Hotels In Panwa Beach Phuket Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Panwa Beach Phuket Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Panwa Beach Phuket Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Panwa Beach Phuket Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!