10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pantón Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Pantón Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pantón Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pantón Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pantón Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pantón Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pantón Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pantón Galicia:
O Canto da Terra
O Canto da Terra is located in Pantón’s Follés district and within the Ribeira Sacra region. Set in lovely gardens with outdoor furniture, this charming country house offers rooms and apartments.The eco-friendly O Canto da Terra maintains original wood and stonework, handmade furnishings crafted on site and hand-painted tiles. All accommodations has pleasant, rustic décor. There is a seating area with a sofa and a bathroom.You can make use of a shared lounge, where there is a fireplace. Breakfast and dinner prepared with produce grown in the property’s orchard can be prepared upon request. There is also a terrace with a barbecue.The Canto da Terra is set along the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route and is 90 mi from Santiago. The surrounding area is ideal for hiking and a spa center can be found less than 0.6 mi away. The Augas Santas Balneario & Golf Resort is also 0.6 mi away.Ferreira de Pantón is 2.2 mi away and you can reach Ourense in 35 minutes by car.
- Same apartment as last year everything just as good. The owner is very nice and helpful as always.
- Lovely apartment with full facilities which was perfect for us.
- Everything, the hospitality was amazing and the place was very cosy.
- Wonderfully quiet, rural location. Our hostess was lovely and took time to look for information on local archaeological sites for us. The room had so much character and the facilities were great. We had our own little terrace to sit on. The breakfast was very tasty with local produce and homemade pancakes. If you relish the countryside this is the place for you.
- Muy buen trato, y sitio muy muy aconsejable… Relax y paz. Totalmente recomendable
Hotel Oca Golf Balneario Augas Santas
This 4-star modern tourist resort is located in an idyllic setting in Ribeira Sacra; a paradise of beauty and tranquility in the region of GaliciaIts ancient spa offers a great opportunity to forget the stresses of everyday life, with beauty treatments, hydrotherapy, relaxation sessions, and massages with curative mineral waters, all in a natural and peaceful environment.Alternatively you can enjoy the fresh air and take in the beautiful landscape of the Galicia region while taking advantage of the hotel’s private 18-hole golf course, complete with shop, equipment rental and golf classes.
- The spa was good, it could be better if the spa was connected to the swimming but good otherwise.
- Big rooms, comfortable overall. Food excellent when we got it and also had some gluten free bread for breakfast
- Overall good experience.We have been many times and keep returning as it is what we like.
- The spa waters and water jets, the sauna, and the massage treatments. The area is beautiful with many places to see. The Parador at San Estebo was particularly beautiful with a delicious menu. Also a local place Topic in Ferreira 5 minutes away had the best menu al dia ever!
- Staff were very friendly and helpful. Especially the lady managing the bar made sure we had everything we needed. Seafood was very nice on the front terrace. Golf range made a nice change. The mineral pool was very good for our skin. Very clean and nice warm welcome.
Rectoral de Castillon
Set in the natural surroundings of the Ribeira Sacra, this former 17th-century rectory provides a charming setting for your stay in rural Galicia.The Rectoral de Castillón lies in among 46 ft² of peaceful gardens between the rivers Miño and Sil. All around the property you can enjoy the tranquil countryside of this beautiful, wine-producing region of northern Spain. Each of the hotel’s rooms overlooks these wonderful green surroundings.Stay within the ancient stone walls of this enchanting, historic building. The hotel is set around a characteristic courtyard and features a library, a lounge with welcoming fireplace, wine cellar and a traditional-style restaurant.
- Good location for vineyards and revers, well restored house like a castle, well kept garden, comfortable and large rooms, sophisticated dinner and breakfast, and manager in reception with the best hospitality.Everything is wonderful.
- Our hostess; a very good dinner with excellent local wines; an interesting well restored property.
- Hotel que podríamos calificar como de “con encanto”, en una casona bien restaurada, con jardines, salones, biblioteca y patios muy agradables para pasar unos días de descanso y turismo. Situado en un magnífico entorno, y cerca de lugares de mucho interés como parajes de La Ribeira Sacra, Monforte de Lemos, etc. Habitaciones y cuartos de baño amplios y cómodos. Personal de servicio muy amable y atento, dispuesto a dar cualquier información que se le solicite.
- Excelente habitación, muy comoda y espaciosa. Desayuno muy completo, con productos naturales. El hotel tiene uno de los mejores restaurantes de la zona, con cocina de gran calidad y platos originales
- La tranquilidad, la amplitud de las habitaciones y la amabilidad del personal.
Featuring views of the river, Hotel Cardenal is located in Monforte de Lemos in the Galicia Region, 22 mi from Ourense.The hotel has a terrace and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and private parking is available on site upon request.Certain rooms include a seating area for your convenience. Superior rooms have a spa bath or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.Allariz is 27 mi from Hotel Cardenal, while Manzaneda is 21 mi from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 53 mi away.
- Location and staff were great. Room was extremely clean and in good condition.
- Excellent location, we were on a motorcycle tour, as such the parking arrangements were superb, the breakfast was exceptional, the hotel was very clean and the staff very friendly.
- The staff was simple incredible! Very helpfull and super kind! Location is the best, bu the river in the very center of the city. Rooms are big, clean and comfortable!
- The staff goes beyond requirements to your expectations
- Lovely quiet room. Good central location for strolling around the town.
Hotel Ribeira Sacra
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Ribeira Sacra is located in Monforte de Lemos. This hotel offers air-conditioned rooms with a flat-screen TV. Monforte de Lemos Train Station is 1.2 mi away.All rooms have simple décor and parquet floors, and the private bathroom includes a bath or shower, hairdryer, and free toiletries. Towels are provided.Staff at Hotel Ribeira can provide you with tourist information about the area. Other facilities at the property include vending machines for drinks and snacks. A safety deposit box is also available.You will find a wide range of shops, restaurants, and bars within 1,650 feet of Hotel Ribeira. Rio Cabe Golf Club is a 12-minute drive from the property, and Lugo is 40 mi away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 78 mi from the hotel.
- Very helpful staff. Hotel comfortable and quiet. Good value for money. Close to bar and restaurant area. They recommended La Polar restaurant extremely good.
- The accommodation was clean. We enjoyed the breakfast everyday which, contained different breads, cold meats and cheese. Staff were always willing to help with anything we needed. The hotel is close to restaurants, river and market.
- More than i had expected. Really modern and clean. Had a card key to enter hotel at whatever time i wanted.Extra friendly staff at reception.Missed the breakfast as had an early flight but to get a free breakfast after the small amount for such a room i thought was incredible. Will return for sure!
- Bed really comfy. Staff incredibly friendly and helpful.
- Everything, especially the staff were exceptional!!
Parador de Monforte de Lemos
Housed in a 17th-century Benedictine Monastery, this Parador Hotel sits on the highest point of the town of Monforte de Lemos, in northern Galicia. Enjoy locally-caught game in the elegant restaurant.Built around the property’s main cloister, the Parador de Monforte de Lemos’s bedrooms are luxurious, spacious and well-lit. Admire careful decor which is in harmony with the Monforte de Lemos’s neoclassical style.You can enjoy a stroll around the pretty gardens of the property and take a dip in the outdoor swimming pool in the summer. Sit down with a good book in the pleasant setting of the Monforte’s covered terrace – with garden views. Alternatively, unwind in the hotel’s hot tub for the ultimate relaxation after a workout in the gym.Enjoy the panoramic views of the town and its surrounding area from this hotel. You can visit the beautiful surrounding countryside of the Ribeira Sacra region of Galicia, with its rich natural and monumental heritage.
- The Parador was as expected the restaurant was good for evening meal and good quality wines. WiFi good. Able to,climb the tower adjacent to the Parador.
- Beautiful location atop the hill – not so easy to leave hotel on foot. However, excellent O Grillo restaurant very near. The staff were all excellent – if overworked! The small pool was good and the rooms and windows of rooms had charm and masses of character…
- What can you say about staying at a historic Benedictine monastery? It was absolutely jaw dropping. Plus, it helped that our room was very comfortable too. Comfortable bed, great bathroom, and an impressive view! Easy to walk into town for food (but remember, you have to walk back up!) It was the only Paradore that we stayed at on our trip, and we’d definitely do it again!
- Beautiful hotel, room very comfortable. Staff very helpful. Parking on site, but limited spaces.
- Location is stunning and the facilities are very good.
Casa Grande de Rosende
Located in the Ribeira Sacra area of Galicia, this 18th-century manor house combines beautiful rural surroundings with traditional grandeur. It has a large garden.The elegant rooms at the Casa Grande de Rosende feature antique furniture and wooden floors and beams. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom, a TV and free Wi-Fi.The Casa Grande has a library with board games, a chapel with a painted ceiling and a lounge with a large open fireplace. A home-made breakfast is served daily, and the restaurant serves traditional Galician food.The area surrounding Rosende is popular for canoeing and hiking, and you can hire bicycles from the Casa Grande’s reception. Aguas Santas Golf Course is around 10 minutes’ drive away.
- Very special place, with history, unique design, history, gardens, food, movie about the region at the hotel.
- Beautiful location with a very nice atmosphere. The personnel was amazing, as well as the food and wine (both the white and red wines are fantastic)
It was an amazing place, so historic and incredibly beautiful.
The staff were extremely helpful.
I would recommend it very highly
- The rural Manor House is absolutely amazing. Beautiful location and the breakfast and dinner are fabulous. A special thanks to Miguel for all his help and atention to detail. Great place to visit the Ribeira Sacra.
- Renovated historcal building with exceptional atmospere. Beautiful gardens. Very friendly and helpful staff. A well-marked walking route starts near the property. The evening meal and the red house wine was fantastic.
Rectoral de Anllo
Surrounded by 15.000 m2 of land and vineyards, this converted 18th century noble building is located in the heart of the Ribeira Sacra. It features rustic décor rooms with pleasant views.Rectoral de Anllo offers Suites and double rooms with flat-screen TV and private bathroom. Each room has been carefully decorated and some of them have a balcony overlooking the vineyards.Rectoral de Anllo features a restaurant, which serves local cuisine. There is also a chapel and a library. The house contains original paintings by Bernardo Pérez Castinandi, a Galician painter of the time.The area is surrounded by numerous churches and monasteries. You can also visit the wine cellars located nearby the hotel.
- Fabulous location, stunning room with balcony and wonderful views, food was excellent and was a lovely warm evening for the meal in the garden, hosts friendly and attentive, home was stunning and very quirky and unique, if you are in the area I can’t recommend this wonderful place enough.
- Lovely hotel in a beautiful location. Quiet and peaceful. We enjoyed our stay thoroughly and would definitely go back
- Excellent experience. Starting from the management of the house up to the location and the food they prepare (something to try!).
- Lovely, friendly, chic hideaway run by Madrid escapees. Some beautiful original features in the house, with vineyard-lined gardens to relax in over delicious breakfast and dinner. It was a great way to discover the Sil Gorge – viewing points began a short drive away through peaceful countryside that had as many wineries as houses. The owner helped us put together an easy route, and would have fixed up a boat trip if we’d wanted. All the other guests were Spanish couples and young families but our pitiful language skills were treated kindly.
- The location was beautiful – in the middle of a vineyard, in an historic old rectory, but with all of the modern amenities – the perfect combination of old and new! Nacho could not have been more welcoming and friendly, and the meals (dinner and breakfast) were delicious! The rooms were very large, and bathrooms well equipped.
Hotel Casa Reboiro
One of our top picks in Monforte de Lemos.The charming rural house of Casa Reboiro is the ideal place to enjoy a relaxing getaway in the lovely Galician countryside, just a short drive from Ourense and Lugo.Relax in the pleasant and well-equipped bedrooms of this hotel, all of which are spacious, exterior facing, and equipped with private bathrooms and TVs. You can also check your mails here as the hotel features Wi-Fi internet access.Stroll around the gardens of this property in the cool of the evening, or soak up some sun during the day. You can also relax on the hotel’s terrace, and enjoy a read.
- Very good rooms. Pretty gardens and a very good swimming pool.
- This is a beautiful peaceful and tranquil place. It is only 10 minutes or so outside of Monteforte. We had been camping previously so the touch of luxury was much appreciated. Out host didn’t have great English but with out little Spanish we were able to make ourselves understood. My son and I really enjoyed our dip in the pool. The restaurant only opens on certain evenings in the low season but this made us explore Monteforte de Limos which is a beautiful town. We had a car full of equipment and everything was very safe.
- The staff were very welcoming and helpful.The location was very good, if a little hard to find. Accommodation was spotless.
Tanto el trato del personal cómo las instalaciones han sido muy buenas.
Hotel totalmente recomendable.
- Excelente lugar,todo con mucho gusto y sitio perfecto para descubrir la Ribera Sacra. Y se duerme de lujo..nada de ruido
Hotel Terra Galega
Offering free WiFi, Hotel Terra Galega is located in Monforte de Lemos. Among the various facilities are a garden and a terrace. The property features a restaurant and a shared lounge.Guests at the hotel can enjoy a continental breakfast.The reception can provide advice on the area in order to help guests plan their day.Ourense is 22 miles from Hotel Terra Galega, while Allariz is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- We had just sold our house nearby and the hotel was good for us for our needed one night stay prior to us driving through spain to the uk and it accepted pets.
- A clean simple hotel with friendly staff. Slept well very important on a walking holiday.
La situación, las instalaciones recientes, el magnífico edificio, su amplio aparcamiento y el trato del director del hotel.
( ES DE JUSTICIA REMARCAR QUE LOS INFORMES REGISTRADOS SOBRE ESTE HOTEL ESTAN DISBIRTUADOS, YA QUE LA REALIDAD ENCONTRADA ES MUY SUPERIOR A ESTOS YA QUE SI HICIERAN EN SUS INSTALACIONES ÚNICAMENTE AÑADIR ALGUNOS DETALLES COMPLEMENTARIOS PODRÍA CLASIFICARSE EN CLASE MUCHO MAS ELEVADA, EN RESUMEN LA RELACIÓN DE LA CALIDAD RESPECTO AL PRECIO ES ENORMEMENTE SUPERIOR A ESTE)
- EL TRATO DEL GERENTE BASTANTE DESAGRADABLE Y A PESAR DE QUE TENÍA CAFETERÍA ESTABA CERRADA TANTO PARA LA NOCHE COMO POR LA MAÑANA
- Las habitaciones estaban impecables y tenía zona amplia de aparcamiento.
Top Hotels In Pantón Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pantón Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pantón Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pantón Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!