10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pando Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Pando Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pando Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pando Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pando Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pando Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pando Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pando Asturias:
Hotel Rural El Pagadín
Set among green gardens in the small village of Pando, Hotel Rural El Pagadín offers heated rooms with fantastic views of the surrounding countryside.Featuring rustic wooden finishes and large windows, each room comes with TV. Their private bathrooms include free toiletries.El Pagadín includes a guest lounge with a fireplace. There is also a small terrace with garden furniture.La Rasa de Berbes Golf Course is just 5 minutes’ drive from the hotel. The beach towns of Ribadesella and Vega are under 10 minutes’ drive away.The property is easily accessible via the A-8 Motorway and free parking is offered on site. Both Gijón and Oviedo can be reached in a 45-minute drive.
- I can not say enough about how incredible our experience was. The place is beautifully decorated, so cozy and unique. Our room was in its own building, you wake up hearing birds singing and can look out over the ocean and the Picos de Europa. The location is unbelievably beautiful and right off the highway so easy to find. Jose Luís was so welcoming and accommodating. We ended up staying an extra night because we didn’t want to leave. They accept dogs, in fact every person staying had dogs. There’s even room for them to run next to the hotel. Stunning, incredible, we will go back.
- La ubicación, aunque ya habíamos estado allí en otra ocasión, la amabilidad y cercanía de Jose y las camas, comodísimas!
- La ubicación, el dueño muy agradable, un sitio precioso y confortable, ideal para las mascotas y para poder hacer turismo por la zona, está muy cerca de muchos lugares de interés
- El trato exquisito dispensado por José en todo momento. Es una persona excelente y un anfitrión sin parangón, con sus magníficos desayunos y sus recomendaciones, como visitar el Mirador del Fitu, con vistas espléndidas, o la playa de la Griega, en Colunga, con impresionantes icnitas, huellas de dinosaurios allí mismo, a 600 metros del parking.
- La gran tranquilidad que ofrece el lugar, su buena ubicación y la posibilidad de disfrutar con tu mascota.
Hotel Foronda is set in rural Asturias, 2.5 miles from the pretty seaside town of Ribadesella. Rooms at the hotel include free Wi-Fi, a private bathroom and TV.This modern hotel has traditional design and restored antique furniture. It is surrounded by grounds and fields. The hotel has a large veranda with wonderful views of the Cuera Mountains.The Foronda Hotel has a game room and a reading room. There is also a 24-hour reception and a tour desk.Hotel Foronda offers free private parking on site. It has good access to highway A8. Vega Beach is just a mile away.
- Una estancia la mar de agradable…100% recomendable…
- The breakfast and the view are fantastic. The hotel was almost empty so very quiet
- Tiene mucho encanto, hasta el desayuno espectacular, un trato muy familiar!! Desde luego repetiremos!!
El alojamiento está en un sitio privilegiado.
El entorno precioso
- Los dueños son muy amables, el trato es muy bueno. El lugar tiene encanto. El desayuno está muy bien.
Hotel El Carmen
Hotel El Carmen has a rural setting, 2.5 mi from Ribadesella. It has large gardens and views of the Sierra de la Escapa mountains, with free Wi-Fi and free parking.The hotel is a traditional Asturian building, made of stone and wood. It is a member of the prestigious Casonas Asturianas group.Rooms at El Carmen are all south-facing, with large windows. They have traditional features and modern facilities, including satellite TV.The hotel has a relaxing lounge, with an open fire. The gardens have a lovely stream and a pond.The nearby town of Ribadesella has a pretty harbor, and beautiful beaches. It is well placed for access by road, including the major A8 motorway.
Very clean and comfortable. Staff were
friendly and helpful.
The lansscaped garden was nice to relax in.
- Staff very informative, good location for the coast, dinosaur museum was worth a visit at Colunga, parrilla at Casa Nieto was excellent.
- Good location near the beach and about an hour from pico Europa park and the cares gorge trailhead. Place was basically clean and staff very nice and helpful. Inexpensive.
Todo era perfecto. Es un hotel para disfrutar de todo el entorno que lo rodea. Dasayuno muy bueno .
Recepcionista muy agradable y amable.
- Todo lo demás. Tranquilidad, el trato, la ubicacion y la ducha.
- Very clean and comfortable. Staff were
Hotel Sebreñu has a beautiful bucolic setting in rural Ribadesella. This hotel has a large, grassy garden and magnificent mountain views.Free WiFi access is available. At Hotel Sebreñu you will find a garden and a terrace. The property offers free parking.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, horse riding and fishing. You can reach the mountains and the beach within a short drive.The hotel is 1.9 mi from Camino del Norte. Asturias Airport is 48 mi away.
The bed is super comfortable. The room super quiet and very practical. Loved it.
Good breakfast with a wide selection of food.
- Everything else. Lovely garden with covered area for al fresco breakfasts. Very peaceful location.
- The owners were very friendly and kind and the hotel was clean, quiet and breakfast very good.
- Very nice and quiet place few min drive from the town. Friendly owner and good breakfast qith brilliant view on Picos de Europa.
- Lovely small hotel in a rural setting. I would rate the location as excellent if you were arriving by car: when walking the Camino, it is a 2 km walk from Ribadesella. The hosts are friendly and very hospitable. The breakfast was generous and varied.
- The bed is super comfortable. The room super quiet and very practical. Loved it.
Hotel La Llosona
This property is a 16-minute walk from the beach. Located 1.6 mi from Ribadesella town center and Playa de Santamarina Beach, Hotel La Llosona features heated rooms, a shared lounge with a fireplace, gardens and free private parking.Rooms offer fantastic views of the surrounding countryside. They have a rustic-style décor combined with brightly colored walls and parquet floors. Each one has a TV, as well as a private bathroom with a bath tub and free toiletries. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.Ardines has one restaurant, and Ribadesella offers a selection of shops and dining options.Picos de Europa National Park and the Covadonga Lakes are around an hour’s drive from La Llosona. Oviedo is around 50 mi away.
- Really nice casy place. The restarants near the place are rally great. We had the best Octopus there. Also good for hikes. The owner is really nice and helpful. You should try cider in the area nearby
- A nice rural hotel but which met our expectations for stop-over visit. Only problem was the difficulty to find the location after dark. breakfast was good and the bed comfortable and the building was nice and warm.Onlt the
- Breakfast, we loved the breakfast, the host, the setting, the care and cleanliness of the place. And so near the wonderful boardwalk in town very near.
- The room was spacious and had an amazing view of the mountains and sounds of cow bells during the day. It is very quiet and rural yet not too far from the caves, beach and town. The quality of breakfast was a a nice surprise, cooked to order with a selection.
- Location was great ! Superb views of mountains, hills etc Staff very helpful (even though we cannot speak Spanish). Nice area to walk around. Breakfast was very nice (with a couple of choices of what to order).
Hotel Rural La Curva
Set in the Asturian countryside, 1.9 mi from the coast at Ribadesella, Hotel Rural La Curva offers a restaurant and heated rooms with free WiFi and mountain views.Each room includes a TV and a private bathroom. Guests also have access to hotel’s gardens, picnic area and lounge.Hotel Rural La Curva’s restaurant serves traditional Asturian cuisine and there is also a cider elaboration room on site. You will also find a selection of dining options in Ribadesella.Gijón is a 1-hour drive as well as Oviedo. Free parking is available at the property.
- The quiet, countryside location with beautiful views.
- Wonderful views from our room, very friendly welcome and useful local info. Lovely local town with good restaurants.
Great view but do need to be travelling with a car.
- Great rural location, quiet with birds chirping in the morning. Clean rooms, good wifi.
- La cama muy cómoda y la propietaria encantadora. Estupendo entorno natural genial para desconectar e ir con mascotas.
La Piconera Hotel & Spa
La Piconera Hotel in Sardalla, on the Asturian coast, offers air-conditioned rooms and a spa with swimming pool. Enjoying wonderful mountain views and a restaurant, it has free Wi-Fi.All of the modern rooms in La Piconera Hotel & Spa have a bathroom with a shower, hairdryer and flat-screen TV. Double rooms feature sloping ceilings while twin rooms come with a balcony.The hotel’s spa has a sauna and a pool with jets, and offers a range of massages. There is also a gym. The hotel is decorated throughout with works by the Asturian artist Mario Cervero.Set 1.2 mi from the coast, guests can enjoy a wide range of sports, including surfing, quad biking and caving. La Piconera offers free onsite parking. Ribadesella is 7 minutes’ drive away.
- Friendly staff, nice modern hotel, comfortable beds. The location is in a pretty, rather agricultural area, surrounded by pastures, therefore rather quiet. The place can be a good starting point for exploring the area, e.g. the coast (by car) or some walking nearby etc.
- very comfortable but could do with better lighting
- Loved the modern decor and comfort of our room. Very spacious, with an excellent bathroom. The highlight for us was the spa, with views over the mountains and super facilities. Lovely staff, highly recommend.
- Good choice at breakfast, melon, cereals, ham cheese and pastries etc.
- Lovely room and bathroom with a.c and great spa facilities
Located 3.1 mi from Ribadesella and surrounded by nature, Hotel Ribadesella offers an outdoor pool, a garden and a terrace. Ribadesella Beach is 10 minutes’ drive away.This charming property offers rooms with parquet floors equipped with a TV, a wardrobe, a desk and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. They all offer mountain and garden views. Guests can make use of the shared lounge and there is free WiFi throughout.Hotel Ribadesella is well located for outdoor activities such as canoeing, diving, windsurfing, horse riding, hiking and fishing. You can also rent bicycles on site.Arriondas is a 15-minute drive away and Llanes is 22 mi from the hotel. An hour’s drive will take you to Asturias Airport. There is free parking on site.
Situation paisible au milieu de la verdure, belle piscine et zone de farniente attenante et parc bien entretenu
Chambre et lit confortables
Agréable petits déjeuners avec de bons œufs brouillés bacon et herbes
- El hotel en general me encantó. con un diseño muy coqueto y con muy buen gusto. La amabilidad del personal estupenda. El aparcamiento cómodo y la piscina perfecta. También muy completo el desayuno, nos encantará volver y recomendarlo
- Geweldig hotel, zeker de leukste van alle hotels die we deze reis hebben gehad, rust lekker in de natuur met alle comfort, je hoort niets behalve de bellen van de koeien of een geit die blaat heerlijk.
- Destacaría el entorno en el que está ubicado, la tranquilidad, las terrazas, la piscina … También la amabilidad de la persona que nos recibió en recepción. Pasamos muy buen fin de semana.
- Fantastic Location
Hotel Don Pepe Ria
This property is a 2-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Don Pepe Ria offers accommodations in Ribadesella, 1.1 mi from Camino del Norte.These heated rooms come with a flat-screen satellite TV, a fridge and a safe. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a bath or shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer.The Old Town´s restaurants and shops are 10 minutes’ walk from Hotel Don Pepe Ria.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 48 mi from the property.
- I was in the hotel annex opposite, which was fine, although I was disturbed several times during the night by considerable noise from toilets been flushed in rooms close by. I had difficulty finding the hotel as the Booking.com site shows it at the opposite end of the beach to where it is located? Additionally, the hotel is on a one-way street and does not have a hotel sign, so if you are driving along with an impatient car driver behind you, you can easily miss it. Once I found it, courtesy of information from another hotel, a staff member pointed out that the hotel name was on a couple of flags on poles at the entrance. However, these triangular flags were of modest size and faded, and flapping in the breeze, so it was virtually impossible to read what was on them anyway!
- Was cheaper and nicer than the night before in town
- The location is great! Literally 30 seconds walk to the beach.
- We stayed in the 3 star accommodation and enjoyed a clean room. The bathroom was sparkling clean and the service was friendly. The hotel is located right next to the beach, unfortunately we had clouds during our stay, but will definitely be back to see the sides on a sunny day,
- Our stay was truly very short but our double room was comfortable and spacious. We were located in the annex across the street with a view of the nature park and a beautiful bridge a block behind. Our daughter’s single faced toward the beach and she loved hearing the sound of the waves crashing. Our rooms, on the 3rd floor, were just under the roof and had it been warm, would have been very hot; there was no air conditioning. Breakfast was plentiful and delicious. Coffee in each of our hotels so far has been very enjoyable. The hotel is just on the beach but a short walk into town. We would stay here again if in the area. Parking is very easy either in the back of the building or on the street.
Casa de Aldea El Frade
Located in the secluded setting of Camango Village, just outside of the town of Ribadesella, this rustic-style property is the perfect place to get away from it all and explore the nearby Cantabrian coastline.El Frade enjoys a fantastic location near stunning and untouched beaches to the north and Covadonga National Park and the magnificent Picos de Europa Mountains. From here you can go trekking and get involved in other outdoor activities, such as canoeing or quad biking. You can also relax in the hotel by enjoying a stroll through the gardens that surround the property.Rooms are decorated in a traditional, rustic style. This is the ideal place to unwind, surrounded by nature.
- Lovely kind friendly people running/owning it. Beautiful location in the countryside well kept and very attractive house. Very peaceful retreat.
- Warm welcome from kind owner. Enjoyable breakfast.
- Nice staff and lovely place a bit outside that we choose to have a bit of peace and quite
- Quiet location, nice comfortable room, good choice of meats and cheese with breakfast
- Handy location to Ribasella in quiet countryside. Helpful restaurant recommendation in that town from proprietor. Good shower.
Top Hotels In Pando Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pando Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pando Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pando Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!