10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pandiello Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Pandiello Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pandiello Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pandiello Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pandiello Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pandiello Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pandiello Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pandiello Asturias:
Hotel El Torrejón
One of our best sellers in Arenas de Cabrales! Located in Arenas de Cabrales, Hotel El Torrejón offers free WiFi and free parking. The hotel features a hot tub, a garden and a terrace with mountain views.Each room at Hotel El Torrejón features unique décor and garden views. All rooms have access to a bathroom with a bath or shower.Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, a tour desk and a children’s playground.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including golfing, fishing and hiking. The property offers free parking.Santander Airport is 62 mi away.
- I loved the view from our room, the flowers and lounge chairs on premise, the farm animals behind the hotel, the location and proximity to the town and restaurants, the window and tub in our room, and lastly the delicious breakfast each morning.
- The location was superb, peaceful with great views. Friendly hosts. Charming room. It felt warm and welcoming.
- It was in the heart of the village. Great views from the room.
- It was clean & modern but in a character property, in a great location for Picos de Europa. The breakfast was very good, and safe, convenient parking.
- Friendly owners and ideally placed in the village for restaurants, bars and walks.
La Casa De Juansabeli
One of our top picks in Arenas de Cabrales – and a guest favorite. This charming and tranquil stone house is situated in the heart of Asturias. It has a free parking lot and large terraces which lead down to a lovely spring and fountain.The elegant rooms at the Casa de Juansabeli feature heating, a work desk and a private bathroom with hairdryer. Superior rooms come with a hydro-massage bathtub.The Casa de Juansabeli has a free Wi-Fi hotspot and spacious public areas.These include furnished terraces, grounds, a social lounge with bar and TV, reading room and library. The restaurant serves regional specials and features a fireplace.The Juansabeli is situated in Arenas de Cabrales, by the River Cares. It is well located for the Picos de Europa.
- Hotel rooms were spotlessly clean and comfortable. A short drive from Poncebos for the Cares gorge walk and the Bulnes funicular. Staff were friendly and helpful giving the hotel a nice atmosphere. Many thanks to Tyrone, who spoke great English, gave us helpful advice on walks and drives in the Picos de Europa. What a stunning area! He also helped us with our attempts to speak Spanish!The breakfast was plentiful and with lots of choice. Would definitely recommend eating dinner at the hotel. Sam is a fantastic chef, the food was excellent, well presented and good value. We ate there all three nights of our stay.
- I like the homely feel, the cleanliness and comfortable room. The food is Michelin star standard but at a very reasonable price. The owners are all family and they are lovely people. Breakfast is wonderful. The area is gorgeous. Love it.
- Great breakfast unless you need to leave before 8:30
- The guy at reception was extremely helpful in everything we asked. He helped us plan our walks, made great recommendations, discussed local food and drink with us, etc etc. We even wanted to extend our stay, but they were full.
- The place is a perfect spot for hiking in Picos de Europa , especially when starting from Bulnes, Sotres, Poncebos. Be prepared for narrow-ish roads and very slow drivers there. The Casa offers a good choice of food for breakfast, even though I missed eggs and a better choice of cheese, fruit and vegetables as I am a vegetarian. The coffee is absolutely delicious and strong. If you are a fan of coffee you will love this one. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I definitely recommend this place.
Hotel Alto de las Estazadas
Featuring a terrace with great views of the Picos de Europa Mountains, Hotel Alto de las Estazadas is located in Canales. Free WiFi access is available in public areas.All rooms are heated and come with a TV, wardrobe and private bathroom with a bath tub. Some rooms feature views of the mountains.The family-run hotel has a restaurant which only serves homemade dishes. There is also a bar and packed lunches can be requested.Tourist information is available and you can go hiking and canoeing nearby. Santander Airport is just over an hour’s drive away.
- The staff was friendly and accommodating. It is in a central position to explore the area. Beautiful views of the Picos. Good, home style food.
- La ubicación del hotel,la comida muy buena y muy buen precio.
Es para pasar un día o como mucho dos
Podíamos ir con nuestros perros
- El desayuno buenisimo tanto los cruasanes como las tostadas, el trató del personal muy bueno, como para repetir y unas vistas preciosas
- la situación era un sitio que tenia unas vista muy bonitas
Featuring a garden terrace-bar with beautiful views of the Picos de Europa Mountains, Hotel Torrecerredo offers rustic-style rooms with free Wi-Fi. It is a 5-minute walk from the center of Arenas de Cabrales.Heated rooms are decorated in warm tones and with wooden furnishings. Each one includes a TV and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy local specialties and set menus at Hotel Torreceredo’s restaurant. There is buffet breakfast, and evening meals are served in the panoramic dining room. Packed lunches are also available.The hotel offers views of the Torre de Cerredo, the highest peak in the Picos de Europa National Park. Llanes and its beaches are a 40-minute drive away and Covadonga Lakes are 28 mi from Torrecerredo. Free private parking is available.
- The friendliness and service of staff. Always resourceful and helpful with advice. Stunning views of mountains and location.
- Room was clean, quality of food served for a breakfast was way above what you typically get in the hotels. Close to everything but without town centre noise. Friendly staff, personal attitude as hotel is not huge.
Everything is perfect. The view, proximity to the city center, breakfast…
Would stay there again.
- This is a very small and cosy, rural hotel. We had a spectatular view to the mountains from our window. There is a restaurant in which breakfast and dinner are served. Breakfast was delicious. There was a wide variety of dishes, drinks and fruit. Everyone could find something to eat. In the evening it was possible to have something for dinner, even some easy things which were not included in the menu. When we arrived the kitchen was already closed, but as we were very hungry they made us something to eat. There is also a small bar, in which you can buy wine, bier and other drinks for reasonable prices. The staff speak English. There is a lot of parking space. There is a small garden in which you can sit and relax. We really liked our stay there and as we continued our trip to other towns, we thought that the best place to stay was Torrecerredo 🙂
- The food was exceptional! It was plated (and tasted) like it was from a 5-star restaurant… but for $18 😉
Hotel Picos de Europa
Situated in the center of Arenas de Cabrales, near the River Cares, famous for its trout and salmon, this is the ideal base for exploring Picos de Europa National Park.Spend relaxing afternoons enjoying the stunning scenery from the swimming pool and grounds or exploring the beautiful beaches of Llanes. Keep in touch with friends and family by making use of the hotel’s Wi-Fi connection in all public areas.
- The set 3 course dinner, which included a bottle of wine between 2 people was really good value for money, served in a cosy restaurant atmosphere.We ate there all 3 nights and had various choices.The swimming pool was cool and refreshing after a days hiking.
- The room was nice and spacious. The view from the room was beautiful (we had a room facing the river), and it was very quiet, the sound from the flowing river was nearly all we could hear from the outside. The bathroom was well equipped, spacious and clean. The location is nearly perfect — central (in Arenas de Cabrales) and yet quiet. The staff at the reception was polite, helpful and professional.
- Nice hotel, ideally situated for walking in the Picos. Clean hotel with friendly staff. We ate in the restaurant 1 evening and had a lovely meal- well cooked and presented and reasonably priced. The hotel pool was a pleasant area to sit.
- This was my 4th stay at this Hotel and on each occasion I have always had an excellent friendly service
Unbelievable hotel-what a find!
Top notch place to stay
Hotel Villa de Cabrales
Located in beautiful countryside in the center of a charming rural village, this hotel has rustic features and a cozy bar – enjoy fantastic views over peaceful surroundings.Located near the Picos de Europa National Park and the Cares River, the Cabrales is perfectly located for you to make the most of the outdoors with a long country walk, cycle or horse-back ride. The hotel is a renovated country home and retains much of its original charm. Walk under wooden beams in the ceilings and admire rustic decoration including stone walls and antique-style furniture.Prepare for the day ahead with a continental breakfast from the Hotel Villa Cabrales which is served from 08:00 until 10:30 in the charming cafe. Curl up next to the open fireplace in the communal lounge and enjoy a chat with friends or other guests after a day exploring the countryside. You can keep up-to-date on the free, wireless internet connection.
- Beautiful hotel right in the middle of the village. Best place to stay in Cabrales
- Arenas de Cabrales is a beautiful village in the Picos de Europa area, a wonderful place for people who love mountains. The cheese from this area is very famous as well as the technical rock climbing.
- Lovely staff. Spotlessly clean. Nice room with a great view. Great location – Las Arenas is an excellent place to be based for exploring the Picos. Breakfast was very good value at €5.
- All the staff went above and beyond to be accomodating of our every need. They were all so warm and welcoming. They even connected me with a local fisherman to indulge my favorite pastime. I garnered better info through the staff than the city’s local tourist office!
- The hotel was well located for amenities in the village and an ideal place to stay if doing the Cares Trail.
Hotel La Rivera
One of our top picks in Arenas de Cabrales.Hotel La Rivera is located in Las Arenas de Cabrales, just outside the Picos de Europa National Park. It offers large rooms with satellite TV and a private bathroom.The hotel is just 1,650 feet from the Cabrales Cheese Museum, dedicated the famous locally-produced cheese. The River Cares, famous for trout and salmon fishing, also runs through the town.The Picos de Europa is a popular destination for adventure sports, and staff can organize various outdoor activities. The Covadonga Lakes are 12 mi away.There is no parking at the hotel, but free public parking is available nearby. This cannot however be reserved.
- The location is perfect. There are plenty of restaurants and bars. A good location to the Pico de Europa.
- I had a great time at this Hotel. It is super clean and the staff is quite professional and friendly. I strongly recommend it to people who are stopping by to visit Picos de Europa. I did not have the breakfast so I can comment on it.
- The staff were very friendly and the breakfast was good value.
- Ivan the concierge was extremely friendly and helpful with everything from restaurant recommendations to good hiking trails. He also speaks English and came to our rescue with a parking situation.
- Good location, very helpful receptionist, who knew the area and gave us some excellent recommendations. Simple rooms, but everything was clean and worked.
Arcea Mirador de Cabrales
This charming hotel is perfectly situated in Cabrales to explore the superb Cares route, where you can enjoy trekking and hiking across spectacular landscapes.Rooms at the Arcea Mirador de Cabrales are comfortable, with full heating and spacious, with large windows where you can admire the views.The Acrea Mirador de Cabrales is right at the entrance to the Cares Gorge, part of the Picos de Europa natural park, full of wonderful mountain and country scenery.Spend the day discovering the beautiful surroundings, where you can enjoy canoeing, horseback riding, mountain and quad biking, fishing and hunting.You can also enjoy long walks or drive down to the Asturian beaches of Llanes and Ribadesella, just 19 miles away.After a long day out, sample a delicious cider from the Mirador de Cabrales’s own cellar. Relax to the sound of the Cares river.
- We chose this hotel based on the great location at the start of the Ruta del Cares walk and were not disappointed. The location is great and arriving at night it was a great experience to wake up surrounded by the clearing clouds and mountains. The room was good, fiarly thin walls etc but in line with the age of the hotel and the type of accommodation. The manager was very helpful and always around to assist. Restaurant service was great and much needed after a long days walk.
- Well-refurbished, modern and clean room. Sparkle clean and nice bathroom. It was quiet during the night, Typical Spanish cafe/restaurant with good selection of tapas.
- De locatie is perfect on de Ruta del Cares te wandelen.
- Basic hotel but at a top location at the start of the Ruta del Cares. Posibility to buy lunch for the hiking tour.
The location at the beginning of the cares path.
The friendly communication of the lady waitresses.
Hotel Rural Mestas
Set in a charming stone house in the village of Arenas de Cabrales, Hotel Rural Mestas offers views of Picos de Europa National Park. It offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and TVs.Hotel Rural Mestas has traditional décor with wooden furnishings. All rooms have a private bathroom and some come with a balcony.There is a small selection of restaurants in Arenas de Cabrales. Guests can relax in the hotel’s lounge, where there is a fireplace and a TV.The area surrounding the Mestas is ideal for hiking and Picos de Europa Park is just 6.2 mi away. San Vicente de la Barquera and Santander can be reached in approximately 1 hour by car.
- It was quiet and super clean, rustic house but impressed with the inside!!!
- The hotel is perfectly located, within walking distance to everything, but in a quiet area. It is an ideal base to explore both mountains and sea. The hotel is very clean. The staff were very kind and helpful. The bar where breakfast is served is about 50 metes apart but it is not a problem.
- We really liked this traditional style hotel. The rooms were cosy and spotless. It’s situated about a five minute walk from the centre of the town and I would recommend it to anyone planning on staying in this area.
- Comfortable beds, extremely clean, gorgeous balcony and the friendliest staff and owners. Greasy and easy parking and surrounded by mountains. No complaints. A beautiful and tranquil place to stay.
- Nice reception and helpfull owners, clean room and good breakfast
Hotel – Apartamentos Peña Santa
Located in the small rural village of Onís, Hotel – Apartamentos Peña Santa offers heated rooms overlooking the surrounding mountains. Free Wi-Fi is provided and free parking is available on site.Decorated in light blue and cream tones, rooms feature a TV, wardrobe and safe. All have a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer is available from reception upon request. Some rooms have a private terrace with views of the valley and the village of Onís.The hotel offers a cafeteria where breakfast is served, snacks are available all day long, and you can play billiards, or enjoy its terrace.The local area offers a great variety of outdoor activities whether in summer or winter. You can find good hiking and cycling roads in the nearby countryside and Lakes of Covadonga are 35 minutes’ drive away. Busses to Oviedo leave from a bus stop located 800 feet from Hotel Peña Santa.
- Nice ambience about the place. Cafe downstairs gave the place a bit of a buzz but nice and quiet no problems. You can head out onto a country walk via the stream round the back and suddenly you are in a really nice area. Very chilled staff and supportive.
- Le confort, la propreté et l’amabilité du personnel. Parking sécurisé et proche.
- Esta muy limpio, bien atendido y en recepción te ayudan en cualquier consulta, muy bien relación calidad precio
- Habitación limpia y amplia. Baño limpio. Cama y almohadas cómodas. Por la mañana, la chica que nos atendió fue muy amable. No teníamos desayuno incluido y nos ofertó las dos opciones, cafetería o buffet. Además, por casualidad preguntamos si tenía un secador de pelo que nos dejara y nos lo dejó sin problema.
- Ubicación al lado de la parada bus para los lagos
Top Hotels In Pandiello Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pandiello Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pandiello Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pandiello Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!