10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pampaneira Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Pampaneira Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pampaneira Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pampaneira Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pampaneira Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pampaneira Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pampaneira Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pampaneira Andalucía:
Estrella de las Nieves
Set in Sierra Nevada National Park, Estrella de las Nieves offers fantastic views of the Barranco de Poqueira Gorge. It features an outdoor swimming pool and air-conditioned rooms with private balconies.The charming décor combines rustic and modern finishes. Each room comes with free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Trevélez is 12 mi from the Estrella de las Nieves guest house and has a small selection of shops and dining options.Granada is just over an hour’s drive away. Private parking is available on site for an extra cost.
The hotel is in a charming hilltop village in Sierra Nevada, with a lovely rooftop pool and spacious rooms. The views are stunning! Breakfast was also very nice and lots of options.
Walking to the town is steep but only takes 10-15 minutes and there are bars and restaurants as well as lots of shops. We found a lovely jewellery shop which was mostly made there and had some stunning pieces. There is also a great chocolate place.
You can park for free in the car park opposite so long as there are spaces.
- Breakfast great ,bed comfy and staff very helpful.Will stay again .
Excellent. Comfortable. Excellent breakfast.
Good swimming pool.
Good parking. Lovely walk to main town through pretty alleys and houses with hanging and colourful pot plants and tubs.
- Excellent find in the Alpurjarras – would definitely stay again. The hotel was in a perfect position looking over the village and the views from our balcony were stunning . Spacious room , spotlessly clean and good quality linen and towels. The staff were charming and very welcoming. Breakfast was incredible ! such a selection and all of excellent quality. Free parking available across from the hotel & a secure car park underneath for 5 Euros per night.
- Extremely clean // familiar ambient// good view // big breakfast
- The hotel is in a charming hilltop village in Sierra Nevada, with a lovely rooftop pool and spacious rooms. The views are stunning! Breakfast was also very nice and lots of options.
Finca Los Llanos
In quiet and beautiful natural surroundings, the Finca Los Llanos is located in the heart of the Alpujarras, on the slopes of the Sierra Nevada mountain range.In this area guests have the possibility to do rafting, paragliding, hand gliding, hiking and horseback riding. The Sierra Nevada Ski Resort is a 2 hour drive away. Back at the hotel, enjoy the amazing views, the peacefulness, and the outdoor swimming pool.All of the hotel’s rooms are full equipped with heating, TV, fridge, hairdryer and a telephone. Standard rooms have a balcony or terrace with wonderful views.The restaurant serves good quality food, and wireless internet is free of charge in the hotels public areas. Parking on site is free for guests.
- Super cute hotel in the upper part of Capileira. You’re only few steps away from the shops etc and yet miles away from the touristy hustle and bustle (Capileira is really small). We got a free upgrade which was a nice gesture. Loved the ambient, there’s a stream running alongside the hotel which gives it that special relaxing feel. The pool had plenty of sunbeds, room was large and comfy and breakfast which was included in price of the room had plenty of yummy options for everyone. If you planning on staying in Capileira, stay here.
- Beds comfy, linen fresh and clean,fridge was large and very useful. Towels provided for guest use at the pool.Pool bar is excellent.Wifi strength in rooms excellent. Breakfast delicious.
- Nice room, great pool, excellent breakfast and very reasonable price.
- The locationi, lovely grounds and welco,e swimming pool with terrace and bar
- Great outdoor spaces here to relax and just listen to the water! Lovely.
Hotel Villa de Bubion
One of our top picks in Bubión.Hotel Villa de Bubión is set in the southern slope of Sierra Nevada National Park, by the Poqueira Gorge. It offers a seasonal outdoor pool and free WiFi in public areas.This complex is located in the village of Bubión in the Alpujarra, 2 hours’ drive away from Sierra Nevada Ski Resort. It offers impressive mountain views.Hotel Villa de Bubión has a restaurant, a bar-café and a 24-hour front desk. There is also a charming terrace with tables and chairs. Other facilities available include a playground for children.The villas at the Bubión complex all include heating, air conditioning, and a bathroom with amenities. They also have a TV. Public parking is available in the surroundings.Granada is 44 mi from Hotel Villa Bubion, while Trevelez is 13 mi away. The nearest Airport is Federico García Lorca Granada-Jaén Airport, 55 mi from the property.
- We stayed here in 2001 and loved it they called the villas casitas then but we still loved it and the staff are brilliant
- Authentic Andalusian village style accommodation Swimming pool and nice restaurant area
- Very spacious villas. Excellent breakfasts. Staff very helpful and friendly. Pool cleaned everyday. All in all a great place to stay.
- A little dated but on the whole good value for money staff friendly, could do with a bit of a make over
- Nice big rooms, clean and really nice outlook down the valley. There are no cooking facilities so not really an apartment but we were not expecting any. Just in the edge of bubion so have to walk a couple of minutes back but this has advantage of being closer to Capillera which is only about 15 minutes walk up the hill and a very cool town. All staff very friendly and food good and ok price. Breakfast cold selection only but very good.
Hotel Rural Alfajía de Antonio
One of our top picks in Capileira – and a guest favorite. Hotel Rural Alfajía de Antonio is located 350 feet from Calvary Square in Capileira, just outside the Sierra Nevada National Park. It offers traditional-style rooms with central heating and a TV.The rooms at the Hotel Rural Alfajía de Antonio feature earthenware tiles and a work desk. They also have a private bathroom with a hairdryer.There are several restaurants in Capileira, within a 5-minute walk of the hotel.Staff at the Hotel Rural Alfajía de Antonio’s front desk can provide information about what to see and do in Andalucía.The beaches of Motril are an hour’s drive away from the hotel, and you can reach the ski slopes of the Sierra Nevada in around 2 hours.
- Great location, beautiful roof top deck, very quite, great host, very friendly and helpful, small quaint town with excellent mountain scenery
- Everything is excellent, really liked the town,the hotel and the host, best place we’ve stayed at so far and really good value for money😀Will definitely be back!
- The hotel is very nice, great location, had a really nice terrace, the host is well speaking English and very helpful. Great value for the money
- This was a GREAT place to stay in Capileira! It is just off the main street so it was more quiet, they have a very nice terrace upstairs where you can sit with a glass of whatever and look out at the mountains, the room was BIG (as was the bathroom). It was very clean and the bed was one of the most comfortable we have ever had in any hotel, anywhere. It is in a wonderful location to easily get to hikes in the area and there is a fuente just outside the hotel where you can fill your water bottles with beautiful spring water. The owner is VERY helpful and friendly. He provided a lot of restaurant recommendations and he made sure that if we had any requests he was there to help us. He spoke English which really helped. There is also ample free parking behind the hotel. We will definitely go back to Capileira and we we always stay at this hotel.
- Everything, top facilities. This place is well set up for travellers who like to be able to eat their own food. Fridges and food preparation area available with roof top deck including superb views through The Valley. Alberto and his wife are warm and welcoming and give you all the great secrets of the village and variety of walks. Wish we could return for a week next time. Love this accommodation and love the village. We walked through all the villages from Válor to here and this was our favourite.
Hotel Rural Real de Poqueira
Hotel Rural de Poqueira is located in Capileira, in the heart of Sierra Nevada National Park, which has been declared Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO. It offers a seasonal outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi.Set in gardens, this charming hotel features a mountain-style design with tiled floors and bricked walls. Its elegant rooms with air conditioning and heating come with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries.The restaurant at the Rural de Poqueira hotel serves local dishes and homemade desserts.Guests can practice hiking, quad trips and horse riding in the area. Staff will be happy to provide tourist information and arrange activities.This hotel is set next to the town’s church, and is 43 mi from Granada. The beaches in Motril can be reached in 1 hour by car.
- Location great,comfortable, friendly staff. All I look for in a small hotel. We were leaving early morning before breakfast started. Staff left coffee and a sandwich so we could have something before we left. Great service.
- The staff, room spotless, the view on the mountains & breakfast buffet in the morning.
- Generally clean and tidy, enjoyed our wine petals, cava , swans and chocolate. Location very central and access to town easy. Enjoyed our stay.
- The Breakfast Terrace was lovely – amazing views over the coastline
Hostal Rural Poqueira
Located in Capileira, Hostal Rural Poqueira offers great views of the Sierra Nevada Mountains and Poqueira Gorge. There is a garden with an outdoor pool and a charming summer terrace.The rooms at the Poqueira feature free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom. The private balcony offers views of the town and Poqueira Gorge.The guest house’s restaurant serves traditional Andalusian food. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in the surrounding area. You can drive to Granada and the beaches of the Costa Tropical in just over an hour.
- The lady who greeted us was so warm and friendly we felt like we were arriving at a relatives place! Even though we couldnt speak spanish and she had only a little english we still communicated fine. The pool is incredible, fresh clear mountain water we felt so rejuvenated. The view from our room was beautiful
The room was a good size and very comfortable. A nice balcony with a view on the mountains. The hostal was located a few feet from the bus stop.
There is a restaurant attached to it.
The owners were very nice and helpful.
- Location was good everything else fair. Very very cold.
- We loved the feel of this hotel – family-run, central location, view from our balcony. Enjoyed the traditional breakfast that was included in our room rate, and got to know the twin brothers a bit over the week. No English, but we managed with our basic Spanish. Easy to get to many walks from here, and the bus from Granada stopped 100 m away. Fabulous.
- Location attractive. Great swimming pool. Good to have a terrace. Staff friendly.
Hotel Puerta Nazarí
One of our top picks in Órgiva.Hotel Puerta Nazarí is located in Orgiva and looks onto the Sierra Nevada Mountains. It features a restaurant, a terrace and free Wi-Fi.Each room at Hotel Puerta Nazari has bright décor with an Arabic-style mural. There is air conditioning, a TV and a balcony.The hotel restaurant serves international cuisine, as well as traditional dishes from the Alpujarra region.The entrance to Sierra Nevada National Park is approximately 10 minutes’ drive away. The park’s ski resort can be reached in just over an hour by car.Granada is 31 mi away, while Motril and the Costa del Sol are around 22 mi from the Puerta Nazari.
- Receptionist was really pleasant and helpful pointing out places to visit. Room basic but clean with soft linens. Limited car parking but directly outside. Easy walk into town. Well located for exploring general area. Lovely evening meal with very helpful waiter even though we were the only customers offered to open restaurant but we chose to eat in the equally deserted bar.
- overall is good for 1 night stay but not for more – I wouldn’t book it for vacation but my husband and I are used to 5 stars luxury hotels, it is the first time we chose this level of a hotel and were surprised of how clean and comfy it was.
- The receptionist was very friendly and helpful. Everywhere was clean and well looked after. The rooms were of a good size and excellent value. The AC was phenomenal!! Orgiva has some good restaurants and is nice to wander around.
- The hotel is a charming traditional spanish hotel with excellent facilities and the staff are very helpful and go the extra mile to assist with customer queries about travelling to tourist attractions in the surrounding area. Would highly recommend.
- We have stayed here on several occasions, like the location, just on the outskirts of Ógiva but close enough to stroll around in the evenings. The staff are always friendly and helpful and the rooms pleasant. It is always our first choice when we are in the area.
Hotel Rural San Roque
This family-run hotel is located in Taha de Pitres, in the heart of Granada’s Alpujarra Mountains. Surrounded by great walking routes, it offers rustic rooms with free Wi-Fi and a TV.San Roque’s bar-restaurant serves traditional Andalusian food, and special menus are available for guests with allergies. The dining room has a fireplace, and there is also a TV lounge.Staff at reception can provide information about what Granada province has to offer. The surrounding mountains are popular for cycling, hiking and horse riding.The amazing city of Granada is 1 hour and 10 minutes’ drive from San Roque. The beaches of the Costa del Sol are also just over an hour’s drive away.
- Free Parking, short walk to Pitres for shops, bar & restaurants. Traditional family run hotel with lots of character. Very clean room. Many restaurants too in surrounding villages. Coffee nice as well as the minimalist Spanish breakfast of toast with either jam & butter or tomato frito & olive oil. The bar prices were very reasonable. Peaceful. Good WiFi. Towels changed every day, bed made and cleaned room.
- Superb views, lovely hotel, restaurant looked great although we didn’t eat there, comfortable and spacious room. Staff were vaguely welcoming, in a ‘faulty towers’ manner. Highly recommend to stay in this quiet little village, real local feel.
- The hotel was very quiet. Ideal location for hikes in the near surroundings.
- We arrived very wet and were shown immediately to our room so we could shower etc. Room had a balcony and a good sized bathroom and the heating was on – just what we needed!
- The breakfast was good. Very nice view of the valley. Impeccably clean hotel and the temperature was well regulated during a cold time of year.
One of our top picks in Lanjarón.Located in the Andalusian spa town of Lanjarón, Hotel Alcadima offers impressive views over the Salao Valley. This characteristic country house has indoor and outdoor pools and a sauna.Some rooms at the Alcadima Hotel have a private balcony, overlooking the countryside or the interior Andalusian courtyards. All rooms are air conditioned and include satellite TV, tea and coffee making facilities and a fridge. Some rooms are adapted for guests with disabilities.You can enjoy traditional Andalusian cuisine in the Alcadima’s rustic restaurant. Specialties include roast lamb with cinnamon, and cod in sweet tomato sauce.Guests can relax in the hotel’s extensive gardens and terraces. There is a children’s play area. Free WiFi is available in public areas.Hotel Alcadima is located in the historic center of Lanjarón. The town is famous for its thermal springs and mineral water. Set on the edge of the Sierra Nevada National Park, it is just 22 mi from Granada.
- The room was spotless and very spacious. The garden areas were really pretty and very well kept. The pool was very well maintained and the food we ate there was very good. Would definitely stay again.
The food was fresh and tasty.
All staff incredibly helpful and patient with us.
Reception was manned 24/7 always with a friendly smile.
Multiple choices for seating at breakfast, indoors, outdoors, terrace etc.
Beautiful grounds too explore showing some real cultural elements.
FANTASTIC location, right in the heart of town but down a side street so the noise wasn’t an issue.
Views were amazing, overlooking the castle ruins.
- Beautiful place and garden to relax! Friendly staff, good food, romantic setting. Paella was amazing (to reserve in advance)
- A very quirky hotel with lots of character. Great pool, very good food at the restaurant and lots of nooks and crannies to explore.
- Lovely hotel with great pool and garden. The 3-person bedroom is spacious enough, although balcony is rather small. Personnel is excellent, very friendly and helpful. Great place for a relaxed stay and good basis for day trips into the Alpujarras, Granada, Sierra Nevada or Costa Tropical. We have been here three times now and will definitely come back in the future.
This hotel is housed in a historical building surrounded by century-old gardens in Lanjarón. This pretty mountain town is famous across Spain for its hot springs.Located equally 22 mi from the historic and intriguing city of Granada, the Alpujarras hills, the ski resort of Sierra Nevada and the beach resorts of the Costa Tropical, this hotel offers a variety of holiday options. Onsite, you can enjoy the sun and clean air in the 1312 ft² outdoor sea-water pool before taking a meal in the hotel restaurant.
- Centrally located hotel, plenty of shops, bars etc nearby. Room (367) was spacious, bed very comfy, water pressure was good and plenty of hot water too, although shower had to be hand held as didn’t fit on the wall. Views from balcony great. Breakfast was swift and efficient, various choices to be had, not self service though, everything brought to your table although you can order extra coffee when you want. Lunch and evening meal choices change daily and only €11.50 per person for 3 courses was excellent. Free parking (can be difficult to find) and not overly large. All in all, we would definitely come back to this hotel again.
- Quaintly Old fashion, friendly staff, beautiful gardens
- Location was excellent, view of the mountains was stunning +shops and bars nearby, hotel was both clean and reasonably priced
- We stayed in a suite which was very specious if a little spartan.
- The location was convenient for us and the kids loved the pool. The breakfast was copious and very good value for money. The staff were friendly.
Top Hotels In Pampaneira Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pampaneira Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pampaneira Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pampaneira Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!