10 Best Hotels To Stay In Paluato Atlántico – Top Hotel Reviews
Paluato Atlántico is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Paluato Atlántico. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Paluato Atlántico. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Paluato Atlántico. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Paluato Atlántico right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Paluato Atlántico with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Paluato Atlántico:
Hotel y Cabañas Juanmar
Located in Santa Veronica, 20 miles from Barranquilla, Hotel y Cabañas Juanmar features a restaurant and free WiFi. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Ernesto Cortissoz Airport, 21 miles from the property.
The hotel is located right in front of the ocean : nice to see the sunset from the terrace or the room’s windows.
The owners are so kind and helpfull, they helped for everything, starting with infos, laundry, to take us to the kitesurf spot everymorning for the lessons !
Fully recommend this place if you pass by Santa Veronica.
- Great hosts, feels like a family staying here. Elki drove us to the kitespot every day and arranged a tuktuk in all other cases. Perfect hotel if you are into kitesurfing. Also the food is really nice. 🙂
- It’s a nice places have a nice view in front of the sea, the manager is so nice and allways is there to help.
- Everything was perfect!!!! A very good place with a very good staff ! The hotel has a very good situation just in front of the sea ! Everything is clean, the food is excellent and the staff is really really kind! If you are looking for a place quiet, with a good service and a good location, I highly recommend this place !!
We arrived around Christmas and we adopted right away in this lovely family place! The owners are so extremely friendly and helpful witch might feel normal for Colombians but still stays very special for us.
The owner brought us to the mud Vulcan (we highly recommend a visit) and helped us with our trip forward.
- The hotel is located right in front of the ocean : nice to see the sunset from the terrace or the room’s windows.
Hotel Puerto Colombia
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Puerto Colombia offers accommodations in Puerto Colombia.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ernesto Cortissoz Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Town center, clean , rooftop terrace room with fridge . Great Helpful staff
- The staff was phenomenal. I seriously injured my knee on the second day of a 9 day trip. The staff went above and beyond to help me and my partner with arranging for a doctor to come to the hotel, translating for us, and arranging for crutches to be brought to the hotel so I could get around. We also had some transactions that needed translated and the staff was extremely accommodating to help with any and all needs. The waitress in the restaurant was patient with our language barrier and brought meals to our room after my injury. The main hotel maid was very helpful with extra towels and pillows. In all, the staff made this 3 star hotel more accommodating than many 5 star hotels I’ve stayed in.
- The hotel has a free pass to use the e exclusive private beach at Prado Mar hotel. It’s a great way to surf on the cheap- surf board rentals are 20,000 COP per hour and the jetty break in front of the hotel was great! Very few people surf he. Lessons are available too. The breakfast was good at the hotel and the air conditioning made it comfortable. The hotel isn’t fancy but it’s clean.
- Staff were very helpful and the breakfast service, especially on Sunday morning, was very good. We liked being away from the congestion of Barranquilla for Carnaval, and didn’t mind the bumpy and packed bus ride, as this was a “cultural” experience for my son visiting from Canada.
- Los espacios fue lo mejor… ya que pensé que sería pequeño y limitado
Hotel La Casona
Hotel La Casona offers accommodations in Barranquilla. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ernesto Cortissoz Airport is 7 miles away.
- The staff was very helpful and provided us with local tips of what to do in the evening and the following day. Would recommend to anyone staying in Barranquilla.
- We booked the room for Carnaval only 2 days before and got a good price for the room. We were pleasantly surprised by the size of the room, and it was clean and felt secure. We were also pleased that there was a fridge.
- La muy buena predisposición de la señora Yamila para responder y ayudar a los huéspedes. Sus sugerencias fueron muy importantes a la hora de salir. También es muy lindo el patio que tiene el lugar y el espacio con anafe y pileta. Está ubicado frente a la parada del transmilenia, lo que resulta importante a la hora de transportarse.
- El hotel es muy agradable, esta bien ubicado, la atencion del personal es muy buena, pero es importante que al menos ofrezcan el desayuno, realmente por el precio que se paga deberian incluirlo, hay que salir a buscarlo y cuando no se conoce la ciudad es dificil.
- que la habitación tenia su propia nevera y cocina y si que para las personas que se quedan varios días ofrecen cocina y lavadora comunitaria
Hotel Casa Ballesteros
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Casa Ballesteros offers accommodations in Barranquilla. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Ernesto Cortissoz Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- Very friendly staff, good enough location to walk to Carnaval events, nice pool area
- I travelled for Carnival, there was party in the pool all time.
Great location for carnaval. Swimmimgpool is a real nice bonus after a night of carnaval.
Very friendly staff. Great beds and good airco in the room. Warm shower.
- It is an old hotel with a pretty nice first floor but extremely old rooms. Price is far too much for this 80’s rooms and location is the worst, we had to get a cab wherever we went.
- Great location for carnaval. Nothing swanky but fine if you are not there that much. Nice pool and the happiest dancing cleaner 🙂
Hotel Barranquilla Plaza
One of our top picks in Barranquilla.Showcasing a sauna and fitness center, Hotel Barranquilla Plaza is located in Barranquilla. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the river, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Ernesto Cortissoz Airport, 8 miles from Hotel Barranquilla Plaza.
- Being in the middle everything to go in different directions whatever you like to go
- The Location: excellent, close to restaurants, safe, the area is great, lot of big buildings, looks like Brickell in Miami.
- The rooms were newly renovated- much better than I expected. The PLUS room had two double/queen beds instead of one and a sofa bed. Worked perfectly for us. The beds were comfy and had tons of pillows. Bathroom was clean and new as well and both pools were nice.
- Everything was really nice. Since the check in to the check out. The cleanliness, the staff… but the most important quality of this hotel for me is its breakfast 🙂
- The room was very clean and the beds are confortable. The breakfast has variety.
Hotel Plaza Ventura
One of our best sellers in Barranquilla! Hotel Plaza Ventura offers accommodations in Barranquilla.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hotel.
- The lication was poor, not safe to go out. There are no restaurants or poaves to chilled. Didnt like it at all. Not for carnaval.
- Cleaning everyday, they have coffee during the morning, friendly staff
- Friendly/ helpful staff, clean, and comfortable.
- The hotel itself is awesome room service and workers are very kind
- The property is great value for money awesome hotel.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Olimpico offers accommodations in Barranquilla.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Ernesto Cortissoz Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- The staff extra awesome. Extremely helpful with changes and the cleaners were amazing
- You get a view of the worsts parts of Barranquilla.
- La verdad fue el peor hotel donde me he podido quedar
- por lo que cobran deben adicionar desayuno tipo americano, pero solo se pude llegar de día y encerrarse en la noche es muy peligroso y feo, no es lo que vemos en la foto, eso deben corregirlo
- El aire acondicionado y la nevera en la habitación.
Hotel Canadiense Barranquilla Colombia
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel Canadiense Barranquilla Colombia offers accommodations in Barranquilla. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.The nearest airport is Ernesto Cortissoz Airport, 6 miles from Hotel Canadiense Barranquilla.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Monterrey offers accommodations in Barranquilla. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. A TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Ernesto Cortissoz Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Cleanliness. Staff in general was kind, but that was not enough to cover all the hotel deficiencies.
Location, near “La Troja”, famous.
Lavanderia service excellent.
- Todo estuvo mejor de lo que esperamos. Muy buen servicio
- El desayuno estaba delicioso, abundante y variado. El baño recién renovado.
- Todo estuvo perfecto nada estancia, atención y todo
Hampton by Hilton Barranquilla
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hampton by Hilton Barranquilla offers accommodations in Barranquilla. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Ernesto Cortissoz Airport, 9 miles from Hampton by Hilton Barranquilla.
the bedroom was really quiet, good breakfast
the best: staff service
- Butifarra at breakfast and staff committed to service
- Breakfast was basic, fresh fruit, limited selection
- Breakfast is very good. Shared areas are very good too. The bed was great, very good air condition, very clean hotel. I recommend it
- Perfect location, the staff was very nice, very good breakfast, secure
- the bedroom was really quiet, good breakfast
Top Hotels In Paluato Atlántico Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Paluato Atlántico to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Paluato Atlántico but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Paluato Atlántico. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!