10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pals Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Pals Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pals Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pals Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pals Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pals Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pals Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pals Catalonia:
Aparthotel Golf Beach
One of our top picks in Pals.This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Surrounded by forest and half a mile from Playa de Pals Beach, Aparthotel & Village Golf Beach features an outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi. It offers studios, apartments and villas with balconies, or terraces.All air conditioned accommodation at the Golf Beach has simple décor with tiled floors. Apartments and studios come with a kitchenette and a sitting area with a flat-screen TV.All villas at the Village have a separate kitchen and living room, which opens onto a terrace overlooking the pool.The staff at the 24-hour front desk can arrange car rental. Guests at the Aparthotel & Village Golf Beach can enjoy discounts at one of the 3 neighboring golf courses.The Golf Beach is set in the Sa Punta area of Pals and just over half a mile from a picturesque cove. Girona and its airport can be reached in an hour, by car.
- The location is gorgeous. The apartments are really lovely, very simple but clean and exactly what we were looking for our family. It was our second time visiting these apartments and we would definitely return.
- Near to the beach, Good location for touring, Plenty of Shops and supermarkets, nice big pool, Wi-fi was fair, Plenty of parking spaces,
- Good location, 800 mts from the beach. Good value for money.
- The pool area was lovely, the room was cleaned daily, the bed was extremely comfortable and the staff were friendly
- good place, we didn’t use any of hotel services…
Hotel Mas Salvi
One of our top picks in Pals.Mas Salvi, a luxury hotel tucked away in the Carmany green belt in Pals, is located in the heart of the Costa Brava. This old Manor House dating from the XVII Century has recently been restored and is equipped with all modern conveniences. It offers its guests 30 luxurious suites set in an exclusive natural area of 70,000 square yards of privately owned woodland.
- Amazing place. Very good facilities inc spa pool, pool table, swimming pool with lunch by the pool, outdoor bar area, amazing walks through pine forest to the top of the hill – views incredible. Food was good especially breakfast which was all included in the price. Rooms were a great size. Good access to the coast. Basically – a very relaxing place.
Very tranquil location.
Extensive grounds with an excellent indoor pool. Also great outdoor pool with poolside bar.
Staff very helpful and professional.
Large room with excellent bathroom and bathrobes.
- Excellent location , beautiful and spacious hotel, lovely staff.
- very tranquil location………….excellent surroundings
- Beautiful calm setting in nature. Short drive to medieval town of Pals.
La Costa Hotel Golf & Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Pals.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. La Costa Hotel Beach & Resort is on the Costa Brava, next to the beach and Platja de Pals Golf Course. It features an outdoor pool and fitness center.The air-conditioned rooms at La Costa Beach Hotel feature a private balcony, free Wi-Fi, and satellite TV. The private bathrooms include a hairdryer, and rooms have views of the pool or golf greens.The hotel’s La Costa Restaurant serves Mediterranean food. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.The La Costa Beach & Resort’s front desk is open 24 hours a day, and you can also rent a car or bike from the front desk, or take a paddle course. The hotel has special prices and tee times at the golf resort.There are many pretty coastal towns within a 30-minute drive, such as Begur and Aiguafreda. L’Estartit, located a 35-minute drive away, is popular for scuba diving.
- The breakfast with crepes and omelettes just prepared, the possibility to rent a bicycle, the proximity to the marvellous sunsets and sunrises at the beach, the swimming pool, the playground. Fantastic!
- Great breakfast, nice pool with “beach” entrance , fun for the kids, toddlers. Non smoking on most of the grounds.
- Swimming pool; breakfast; hotel facilities; cleanliness
- Great Swimming-pool, specially for kids. Good beach 3 minutes walking from hotel. Good bed Quality and size. Nice and well maintained building. Friendly staff. Very good breakfast buffet.
- Staff was very pleasant, beakfast good, near golf course
Hotel Sa Punta
One of our top picks in Pals.This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. The Sa Punta is set in attractive gardens, less than 1,650 feet from Sa Punta Beach. This hotel features an outdoor swimming pool, a fitness center and rooms with balconies.The Sa Punta has simple, stylish décor and parquet flooring. The air-conditioned rooms are spacious and each has a flat-screen TV, DVD and CD player. Rooms have views of either the mountains or swimming pool.The Sa Punta’s restaurant serves a range of Catalan cuisine and has a large wine collection. Guests can choose to dine or enjoy a drink on the hotel’s pool-side terrace.The on-site fitness center features a sauna, a hot tub and power showers, and there is also some gym equipment. There are also 2 hot tubs attached to the sea-water swimming pool.The Sa Punta has a quiet setting, close to a forest and 15-minutes’ walk from the nearest golf club. It is within walking distance of the center of Sa Punta and just 10 minutes’ drive from the Medieval town of Pals.
Fantastic, best hotel we have stayed in. Welcomed by owner who helped with luggage. The bedroom and views from the balcony to the garden and sea are superb. Lovely gardens. Great breakfast selection and nice man on breakfast duty who asked us if we wanted cooked eggs tried an omelette and scrambled eggs (very nice). Only had on a couple of days as wasn’t sure if this was an extra cost (it isn’t) as not published anywhere tried to find out but English not understood.
Enjoyed the food in the restaurant, staff here friendly, good service.
Overall the hotel is lovely and nice touches such as sweets on pillows, daily cleaning and fresh towels.
- Excellent breakfast, rooms kept very clean, saltwater swimming pool
- Excellent breakfast with very helpful staff, the garden is extremely well kept and planted and the pool is luxurious with very highly rated restaurant overlooking the pool area. We didn’t eat in the restaurant as we had a two-year-old and it is quite formal.
- A lovely small hotel set in pretty gardens and walking distance to the beach.
- i have stayed in the hotel several times. The staf are stille the same people. Very friendly and hospitable.
- Fantastic, best hotel we have stayed in. Welcomed by owner who helped with luggage. The bedroom and views from the balcony to the garden and sea are superb. Lovely gardens. Great breakfast selection and nice man on breakfast duty who asked us if we wanted cooked eggs tried an omelette and scrambled eggs (very nice). Only had on a couple of days as wasn’t sure if this was an extra cost (it isn’t) as not published anywhere tried to find out but English not understood.
Hotel Es Portal
One of our best sellers in Pals! Set in a refurbished 16th-century farmhouse, Hotel Es Portal is located in Pals, on the Costa Brava. Featuring a restaurant, the hotel offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and air conditioning.Featuring wooden floors and garden views, each room includes a wardrobe and mini-bar. The private bathroom comes with a bathtub.At Hotel Es Portal you will find a garden, shared lounge and games room.The restaurant, Es Portal Restaurant, serves local, renewed Empordà cuisine, and specializes in rice grown in Pals, and local products.Pals Beach can be reached in 10 minutes by car. Girona Airport is 50 minutes’ drive away.
Exceptional hotel, with friendly staff and all the little extras in the room you would expect in this price range. Great location, with great beaches short drive and restaurants. A vehicle is definitely recommended.
Beds very comfortable, great aircon, quiet and excellent wifi.
- Everything! Super charming and unique. Beautifully maintained
- We truly enjoyed the peace and quiet at this beautiful hotel. We also very much enjoyed the meals we had, especially the meal cooked by the chef for us, as the only guests on that day when they only serve dinner to the guests staying at the hotel. Excellent food and beautifully presented. The staff was very helpful. Nice to get towels that we could bring to the beach. The breakfasts were also excellent.
- The front of house staff were impeccable & professional in the service offered. The food was of a very high standard & good value. The rooms are well appointed comfortable and spacious, linen towels of high quality with access to tea & coffee 24/7.
- Staff were lovely, restaurant had some tasty dishes available, same for the wine list. There are only 10 rooms in the hotel, not very close to eachother, so it feels personalised and quiet. Hotel is beautifully decorated and we had a wonderful time there.
- Exceptional hotel, with friendly staff and all the little extras in the room you would expect in this price range. Great location, with great beaches short drive and restaurants. A vehicle is definitely recommended.
Hotel Clipper & Villas
One of our top picks in Torroella de Montgrí.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Hotel Clipper & Villas features stylish rooms and villas with free Wi-Fi set around an outdoor swimming pool. Located in El Mas Pinell, this complex is just 200 feet from Pals Beach.All bright, air-conditioned accommodations at the Hotel Clipper has satellite TV. Each room features a microwave and fridge. Villas have spacious living areas and a terrace.The Clipper’s Catamarán Restaurant serves a selection of Mediterranean cuisine and features a terrace overlooking the hotel gardens. There is also a piano bar.The hotel’s small spa features an indoor swimming pool, hot tub and sauna. There is also a gym on site. From May to September guests also have access to the large swimming pools with slides and children’s playground at the nearby Camping Delfín Verde Resort, just 10 minutes’ walk away.There are 3 golf courses within 2.5 mi of the Clipper. The beaches at Sa Punta and L’Escala can be reached in 30 minutes, by car.
- very friendly stuff, very culm and cumfortable place
- The place has a lot to offer with the restaurant, outside and inside pools. The inside pool with the jacuzzi being especially nice. There is also a gym. Some items like the sauna seem to be a bit rundown. The room was large and offered some nice perks like the small fridge and microwave. The terrace was also nice. The bed was comfortable. The bathrobes for the pool are a nice touch also.
- Located close to the activity parks. Entrance to the park was free, due to being guest in this hotel.
1) Breakfast was awesome
2) Separate parking place was provided for the car
- Swimming Pool. Room Balcony with swimming pool view
One of our top picks in Begur.This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Convent is a restored 17th-century convent, in the beautiful coastal town of Begur, in the Baix Empordà region. It offers free Wi-Fi access and an outdoor pool.The hotel once belonged to the Minimos religious order, and each room is unique. They have been carefully restored, keeping their original features. The deluxe rooms feature views of the garden and the pool.It also has lovely gardens and free public parking is available on site.The restaurant Les Brases del Toc prepares traditional Catalan and Mediterranean food.Sa Riera Beach is 5 minutes’ walk away.
- Very comfortable rooms and beds – beautifully quiet and one of the all time best breakfasts!
- Excellent service from staff, particularly Christina at dinner.
Very atmospheric/authentic building
Very helpful, hardworking staff
Bread and mermelades homemade
- This place was amazing! Great location close to the biggest beach, fantastic breakfast, beautiful grounds and pool, historic atmosphere. Just perfect. We enjoyed our stay very much!
Es Cel de Begur Hotel
One of our top picks in Begur.Offering an outdoor swimming pool and sea views, Es Cel de Begur Hotel overlooks the coast at Begur. Surrounded by gardens and terraces, the hotel features free Wi-Fi and air conditioning.Rooms at Es Cel de Begur feature a flat-screen TV, a telephone and a mini-bar, along with a private bathroom including a shower. Guests can also enjoy a shared lounge and a library.A buffet breakfast is served every morning, while lunch and dinner are also available in the hotel restaurant.Es Cel de Begur organizes different activities such as sailing and diving in the Illes Medes Islands area. Begur town center is 10 minutes’ walk from the hotel and Sa Riera Beach is 15 minutes’ walk away.
- Very friendly staff (even if not speaking English)
- Stunning view, lovely staff and great breakfasts!
- Nice location, just close to Begur (10 minutes walk) so it is very quiet. Room is very comfortable. A lot of space. From the terrace we have a nice view. Pool is also very clean. The breakfast is complete and delicious. Finally if you have chance, try the restaurant at the hotel, it is awesome.
- Location, breakfast, pool, staff, great room and of course the lovely jacuzzi
- This is a wonderful hotel, set in a beautiful location in the mountains, overlooking the sea. A lot of people spoke about how difficult it was to walk up to Begur. But I think if you’re in good health, it was absolutely fine. A 10 minute walk up hill to the centre. A small part of it is on a main road with no pavement, but it was no problem. Begur itself is very hilly, but with the hills come the breathtaking views! We didn’t walk to the beach, but took the car and it was really near. The hotel itself is beautifully decorated, peaceful and romantic. The view is wonderful! The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. I would definitely go back! Thank you for a fantastic stay!
Hotel Sa Calma
Located 150 feet from Begur’s main square, Hotel Sa Calma is a renovated 19th-century house with a free spa and rooftop pool. All rooms feature a chromotherapy bath and shower.The elegant air-conditioned rooms at Sa Calma have large beds and wooden floors. There is a TV, safe and work desk. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer, bathrobe and slippers.Sa Calma Hotel spa includes a sauna, hot tub and steam room. Massage is also offered.There is an à la carte restaurant and a bar. Room service is available and special diet menus can be requested.Fornells Beach and Pals Golf Course can be reached by car in around 15 minutes. Girona and the A-7 Motorway are 37 mi away.The hotel has private parking for an extra charge, and a valet parking service is available. Airport transfers can be requested, and you can hire a car or bicycle from the tour desk.
- Beautiful comfortable room. Excellent bathroom. Fantastic location. Delicious breakfast. Excellent friendly service. Gorgeous furnishings, paintings, rugs and ornaments. Lovely roof terrace.
- Breakfast on the rooftop Restaurant overlooking the town is spectacular. Service up there was the only Highlight.
- It was great- Clean, friendly staff and amazing bed!
Location was perfect , staff were lovely and helpful . Rooms lovely and clean . Lovely rooftop SPA and loungers .
Use of SPA , sauna by ourselves was a nice touch .
Bathrooms were beautiful
- Large comfortable bed in stylish spacious room with nice bathroom . Excellent breakfast served on terrace.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Emporda & SPA
One of our top picks in Torroella de Montgrí.A seasonal outdoor pool and a spa feature at Double Tree By Hilton Hotel Empordà &Spa, set on a golf course 1.9 mi from L’Estartit Beach. Its stylish rooms have balconies and free internet access.Each air-conditioned room has a flat-screen TV, MP3 docking station and a pillow menu. They also have a sofa and some feature picture windows with wonderful views of the surrounding countryside.Double Tree By Hilton Hotel Empordà &Spa’s 36-hole golf course is divided into 2 routes of 18 holes each. There is also a golf school.The hotel spa is available for an extra charge. It offers a range of treatments and massages. It has a sauna, hot tub and Turkish baths, as well as a fitness center.The restaurant specializes in Catalan dishes, with creative touches. There is also a relaxing lounge serving cocktails and aperitifs.The villages of Pals and Aiguablava are within 6.2 mi of Double Tree By Hilton Hotel Empordà &Spa. The AP-7 motorway is 16 mi away and Girona Airport is a 50-minute drive from the hotel.
a really nice place, quiet, with good food and warm welcome! The covered outside terrasse is absolutely fantastic with children that have space and even romantic for others 😉
The confort is absolutely great.
- beautiful surroundings in a golf resort, very beautiful and big outdoor swimming pool, good breakfast, very friendly front desk staff. close to beach ( 20 mins drive to Erstatit) and some nice old towns (Pals etc.).
- Excellent staff. Very helpful, nothing too much trouble
- Comfortable but dated. Staff were lovely. Never found the pool
- The concierge was friendly and easy to understand. The room was pleasant and clean. When I had trouble turning on the air conditioning, the second time I called someone came with a reasonable amount of time to help.
- a really nice place, quiet, with good food and warm welcome! The covered outside terrasse is absolutely fantastic with children that have space and even romantic for others 😉
Top Hotels In Pals Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pals Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pals Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pals Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!