10 Best Hotels To Stay In Palmones Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Palmones Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Palmones Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Palmones Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Palmones Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Palmones Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Palmones Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Palmones Andalucía:
Holiday Inn Express Campo de Gibraltar-Barrios
Set within the Los Palmones Business and Technology Park, Holiday Inn Express Campo de Gibraltar-Barrios has air-conditioned rooms with cable TV and tea and coffee-making facilities. Tarifa Beach is 19 miles away.Rooms at the Holiday Inn Campo de Gibraltar-Barrios are functional and modern. They all include a work desk and a private bathroom with hairdryer and toiletries.The hotel has an elegant lounge with a flat-screen TV. There is also a café-bar, where a varied continental breakfast is served.Guests can park for free at the hotel, which is next to the A7 Highway and 5 miles from central Algeciras. The Holiday Inn’s 24-hour front desk can organize car rental and provide information about the region. The nearest beach is just over 1 miles away.
- The location was good. We spent 2 nights there when we visited Gibraltar and Tarifa. Our room was comfortable. Breakfast was poor, but enough. There were many shops in the neighborhood. We would visit this place again.
- It was so clean and comfortable staff very friendly
- Great location , easy to find and only 10 mins away from Gibraltar – we will definitely stay here again
- Very clean and excellent location for our trip. Staff very helpful.
- Cheap and cheerful for one night and easy access to Gibraltar.
NH Campo de Gibraltar
NH Campo de Gibraltar is a modern design hotel located within the Palmones Sciences and Technology Park. It offers elegant, air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, a TV and a mini-bar.The hotel has an excellent location, just 12 mi from the golf courses in Sotogrande. It has easy access to major roads. These include the nearby A7 Motorway. Gibraltar Airport is 9.3 mi away.The famous beaches of Tarifa are just 21 mi away from the hotel.The hotel’s Nhube restaurant offers a range of Mediterranean food. There is also a café-bar and a terrace.
- The lay out of the hotel, easy access to lifts and the bar and dining areas,
- The hotel was lovely and the staff were excellent.
- The hotel is very accessible, clean, and spacious rooms. Staff were friendly and flexible. I had a bike which they let me take to my room for security. Breakfast was excellent and the usual buffet style.
- In a Commercial but very well located to the main roads and Gibraltar
- We’ve stayed before and we’ll stay again. Clean, spacious rooms, great shower and the breakfast is fantastic.
Offering a gym, sauna and a large outdoor pool, Guadacorte Park features spacious, air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and a private balcony. Algeciras and Gibraltar are within a 15-minute drive.Set in spacious gardens, the hotel’s elegant rooms come with flat-screen satellite TV and a mini-bar. Bathrooms include a hairdryer and amenities.The Guadacorte’s El Acebuche Restaurant offers a varied buffet breakfast and Mediterranean cuisine for lunch and dinner. Sandwiches and local dishes are served in La Jacaranda poolside snack bar.Guadacorte Park is set on Algeciras Bay, only 1.9 mi from Palmones Beach. It is located opposite Palmones Business and Technology Park, and 12 mi from Valderrama and La Alcaidesa Golf Courses.It offers easy access to the A7 Motorway, and Tarifa is a 30-minute drive away. Free parking is available on site.
- Swimming pool rooms were nice but no balcony and no views.
- Friendly staff, comfortable bed, amenities and great food
- The hotel had a decent size pool and it had a kids pool which was nice. They had 2 hours of children entertainment which was unexpected but very welcomed in the afternoon.
The Property is sandwiched between a petrochemical plant and a commercial centre, but don’t let this put you off the Grounds are beautiful as is the pool and surrounding area.
The staff are extremely helpful and speak good English.
The Rooms are well appointed and comfortable.
The staff at the front desk was friendly and was fluent in English. Lots of parking.
Room service was quick and the menu tasted good.
The breakfast was superb and the fact that you can eat outside with a view is nice.
One of our best sellers in Algeciras! This property is a 2-minute walk from the beach. Just minutes from the beach, the Hotel Mirador’s rooms boast free internet connection, and large balconies from which you can admire great views of Algecira Bay.Each room is air conditioned for your comfort, and you can enjoy a snack while sunbathing on the rooms’ spacious balconies.Spend your days soaking up the sun at the beach, just across the road from the Mirador. You can also take the short walk into the center of Algeciras.The Mirador’s location, 24-hour front desk and express check-in/out service make it easy to plan trips to nearby Morocco. There is also free Wi-Fi in public areas.After a day out, grab a drink at the bar, and enjoy a delicious local meal at the hotel restaurant.
- Bar staff very nice. Fantastic views of Gibraltar. Large balcony.
- Friendly staff who were patient with our bad Spanish. 7am breakfast was very handy. Simple food done well in the restaurant. Very large balcony.
- Close to the beach, nice hotel, but difficult to find by google maps (it shows totally different place).
- Location as a “basic camp” to visit Gibraltar.
We liked that the hotel is only about a 5-minute walk to the beach where you can swim with views of Gibraltar and the nearby port.
Staff were also fairly friendly and responsive to problems with the room.
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Alborán Algeciras is a traditional Andalusian hotel, located in a quiet residential area of Algeciras. Just 2 minutes’ drive from El Rinconcillo Beach, it offers attractive rooms with free Wi-Fi.The elegant rooms in Alboran Algeciras are arranged around a central patio. All rooms have modern design and include a private bathroom, mini-bar and safe.The El Claustro Restaurant offers a varied à la carte menu, as well as a good-value daily lunchtime set menu. The all-day café offers set menus and baguettes.The hotel is located at the entrance to the city, next to the A7 Motorway. It is just 1.2 mi from Algeciras Port and 1.9 mi from the city center.
- Everything was fantastic- the room and balcony were awesome- the pool fantastic- the tapas was the best!
The friendly staff was very helpful with the checkin and the free parking was also a big benefit.
The new bathroom was just absolutely perfect.
- Even though we got a room with separate beds, it was very clean and comfortable
The room was a good size, and easily big enough to store our two bikes.
Breakfast in the cafe was very good.
The little toast, salmorejo and jamon starters were a highlight of a pretty decent meal in the restaurant.
The beds were comfortable.
- Nice lokation really nice pool not far away from the beach
AC Hotel Algeciras, a Marriott Lifestyle Hotel
One of our top picks in Algeciras.This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. AC Hotel Algeciras is a 5-minute drive from Algeciras Port. It offers a gym, air-conditioning, and room service. Some have views of the sea and Gibraltar. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel.The modern, spacious rooms have a flat-screen satellite TV. Some have a seating area, and the private bathroom comes with a hairdryer.The hotel’s AC lounge is open 24 hours a day and serves a varied menu, including salads, main dishes and desserts. Here you will also find a TV, and free newspapers.The AC Hotel Algeciras offers 24-hour front desk and a tour desk. Free Parking is available at a nearby location. A bus stop can be found 350 feet away, while the train station is about 1.2 mi away.
- Nice rooms with good beds. Breakfast was decent. Location is good, close to the city centre and to the highway.
- Nice and clean. Easy stroll up to the centre of town. Staff were helpful.
- It was super clean, quiet and comfortable. Great value for price.
- Non necessary more comment excellent hôtel to be recommended.
- The place is clean and comfortable. It has an underground parking lot. I forgot my personal item in the room and managers quickly recovered it after my stay.
Hotel Montera Plaza
Hotel Montera Plaza is in the typically Andalusian village of Los Barrios, a 10 minute drive from Algeciras’ coastline. It features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and free Wi-Fi access.The spacious, air-conditioned rooms at the Montera are brightly decorated with parquet floors. Each has a balcony and satellite TV.The Montera’s restaurant serves a selection of traditional Spanish cuisine. The cafe-bar features a terrace overlooking the pool.The hotel is just a 15 minute drive from the beaches at Palmones and 9 miles from the border with Gibraltar. Algeciras Port, where ferries depart for Morocco and Ceuta, can be reached in 15 minutes, by car.
The staff were excellent
The room cleaners were excellent
The food was excellent
- Large, spacious rooms; cleanliness of rooms and facilities
- Location , cleanliness and the fact they respected genius 2 hr late checkout although again informed subject to availability .
Food was absolutely brilliant!
Menu was 15€ for 3 course meal and each was better than last.
- The carnival atmosphere – because the local feria was in full swing and the hotel was being used by the locals. Convenient mid-way stop on our journey.
- The staff were excellent
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Mercure Algeciras in Algeciras provides accommodations with a casino and a fitness center. This 3-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk, room service and free WiFi. Steakhouse cuisine is served at the restaurant.At the hotel, the rooms include a desk and a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom, and some units at Mercure Algeciras have a terrace. All rooms at the accommodation have air conditioning and a closet.A buffet breakfast is available daily at Mercure Algeciras.Tarifa is 13 miles from the hotel, while Gibraltar is 6 miles away. Jerez Airport is 53 miles from the property.
The location is really good, near to the port.
The Hertz office is just here, you can just return the key to the frontdest.
The staffs are warm and helpful.
- Helpful and pleasant staff. Spacious and spotless room. Safe indoor parking (over 11 euros/day). Easy drive to the ferry terminal. The city centre is a 20 minute walk from the hotel.
- The bed was comfortable and there was plenty of hot water.
- very comfortable bed, nice and clean room. Air-conditioning was calm. We chose Algeciras because of trip to Gibraltar and Tarifa. Main bus station is 2 km far from hotel.
Hi, the room was large and spacious, as I had come straight from Paris by Rail, I was very tired.
The Resptionist on duty was very helpful, but after that, although I can speak and understand basic Spanish. The rest of the staff were indifferent, it seemed to me.
- The location is really good, near to the port.
This property is a 15-minute walk from the beach. This hotel in the center of Algeciras is just 5 minutes´ drive from the port and train station. It has free WiFi and air conditioning in all rooms.All of the rooms in Aura Algeciras have a bathroom complete with a hairdryer and toiletries. They also include a mini-bar, a TV with digital channels, and heating.Aura Algeciras has a 24-hour reception. There is a café-bar offering drinks and snacks. An extensive menu can also be enjoyed at the hotel restaurant.The hotel can be found on one of Algeciras’s main roads, close to the bullring and the trade fair site. Aura Algeciras offers easy access to the Málaga-Cádiz E-15 motorway.
Nice hotel with 24h reception. Quick check-in and check-out.
Polite and friendly staff (f.e. no-problem with printing tickets or documents).
Very clean room (every day cleaning), well-equipped bathroom and small fridge.
We had no problems to park for free close to the hotel 🙂
- Very nice and clean hotel. The staff was friendly and the rooms are very nice.
- Nice staff, well located, quiet area, garage parking available.
Comfortable bed, restaurant good value for breakfast and lunch .
All staff really excellent from reception through to the restaurant.
- Similar to a big chain hotel they offer good comfort and great facilities
- Nice hotel with 24h reception. Quick check-in and check-out.
Hotel Real is set in the village of Los Barrios, 15 minutes’ drive from Algeciras Port and Palmones Beach. It offers 24-hour reception, free Wi-Fi and free parking nearby.All rooms have a street-facing balcony and feature tiled floors, air conditioning and heating. There is a desk and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a bath tub.The hotel has a café-bar, where you can enjoy a characteristic local breakfast or have a snack. The restaurant serves a range of regional cuisine.You can go hiking or cycling in the surrounding area. An airport shuttle service is available for an extra charge. The border with Gibraltar is a 20-minute drive away.
- Cheap and cheerful but centrally located and perfectly good Spanish breakfast available in the bar downstairs from 7am
- nothing,no towels for two persons we asked and gave us two not so pure neither white.no shampoo or shower gel.the room was old and bad restoring!also was too expensive for this room.you can stay only if you dont want to stay all night outside.theonly good was the location near gibraltar
- Kind staff, despite they don’t speak English 🙂
- Мы планировали остаться на 4 дня, а сьехали на след утро
- Abbiamo soggiornato una sole notte perché di passaggio per raggiungere Tarifa. La stanza al primo piano con balconcino e bagno privato con vasca. Pulito.
Top Hotels In Palmones Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Palmones Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Palmones Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Palmones Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!