10 Best Hotels To Stay In Palmarito – Top Hotel Reviews
Palmarito is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Palmarito. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Palmarito. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Palmarito. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Palmarito right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Palmarito with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular hotels in Palmarito.
10 Best Hotels In Palmarito:
On The Road Rooms 4 Rent
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. On The Road Rooms 4 Rent is located in Las Galeras, 22 miles from Las Terrenas and 15 miles from El Limón. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is room service at the property.The inn also provides car rental. Samana El Catey International Airport is 35 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Las Galeras Hotel
One of our top picks in Las Galeras.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Las Galeras Hotel offers accommodations in Las Galeras, just 22 miles from Las Terrenas. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Samana El Catey International Airport, 35 miles from Las Galeras Hotel.
- This boutique hotel has it all! It is perfectly situated in the heart of Samana. Close to two beaches and la playita beach is only a 10 minute walk. You have many small restaurants around and the food is very good and at great prices. Jan the hotel owner was very nice, hospitable and friendly. It was overall a great stay . This is an economical no frills hotel but it is super clean, comfortable and clean close to everything. I will be staying here again on my next trip to Samana. Thank you Jan!
- Great location, close to the beach & restaurants. Superb place, highly recommended!
- Perfect hotel, by Poland owner Jan – it was great! Perfect apartments, perfect beds, perfect and clean everything in the apartments. Jan was preparing brekfasts by himselves. Eggs, ham, cheese, coffee, it was enough for breakfast. We were there 2 nights and it was perfect accomodations. I can recommend it to everyone.
- Nice accommodation. The owner is sympatic and helpful it is near lovely beach playita and also the breakfast fast very good.
- Friendly and helpful owner. Fabulous breakfast. Really nice point. We had great time.
Hotel El Marinique
Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Hotel El Marinique is located in Las Galeras. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Las Terrenas is 22 miles from Hotel El Marinique, and El Limón is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Samana El Catey International Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- It seems to me,nicole godin the owner, was more driven and motivated on the money then the vacationers experience !I’ve been traveling in the dominican republik for over 2 months. I have, thank god , experienced many beautiful things😊.
- Excellent place. Close to the beach. Beutiful breakfast. Nicole made us a new years evenig dinner that was superdeliciuos. Short walk to the best beach ever, Playita.
- Everything was perfect! The owner and staff were very friendly and helpful. The place has a fantastic garden. Breakfast was excellent. The beach is gorgeous and not crowded. The village itself is quite and peaceful. I could stay longer.. Thank you Eva!
- A nice and quiet place. The bungalows are really lovely and cozy. The restaurant has a nice view over the ocean and the food was really good! The breakfast with handmade bread by the owner comes with delicious local fruits. The burger with fries were just as good as the fish. The owner and staff were nice and helpful. The beach was clean, with nice white sand and not crowded, just two minutes from the hotel. Always a nice place if you want something quiet and relaxing. We would totally come back.
- We stayed 6 nights and were very impressed by the Hotel El Marinique. Our spacious and quiet bungalow was very comfortable and had good facilities. It was immaculately cleaned each day. The location of the hotel is perfect being as close to the beach as you can be in Las Galeras and a two minute walk from town. The friendly owner Nicole speaks fluent English, Spanish and French and is always at hand to help with questions about the surrounding area. The restaurant area also had the best Wifi I have come across on my stay in the Dominican Republic. I can highly recommend this hotel.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Plaza Lusitania is located in Las Galeras, 23 miles from Las Terrenas and 15 miles from El Limón. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower.The nearest airport is Samana El Catey International Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- The location is excellent, just a block from the beach, in the middle of most restaurants, and around the corner of the dive shop. The room we got was spacious, just like it appears in the pictures, and the cleaning lady made sure everything was spotless. It was not luxurious, but OK for our needs.
- Room was large, staff really friendly, close to beach and restaurants in Las Galeras. For price paid we were really happy with Plaza Lusitania!
- Free water fountain available to all guests, breakfast in a nearby french bakery, excellent location on the main street (so that one can get guaguas or park a car / also next to many restaurants) and super close to the beach (get boats to all beaches, e.g. Fronton, Rincon etc.). The room was VERY spacious.
- Hotel has goof location, 3 minutes drive from spectacular beach Playa Playita and one minute walk from the town beach. Plus there are many restaurants and mini markets around
- Very good location, very nice, friendly and helpful staff. We really enjoyed stay in Las Galeras at Plaza Lusitania.
Bungalows of Las Galeras
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Bungalows of Las Galeras offers accommodations in Las Galeras. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as snorkeling and biking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Las Terrenas is 22 miles from Bungalows of Las Galeras, and El Limón is 15 miles away. Samana El Catey International Airport is 35 miles from the property.
- We liked everything, literally everything! We first want to thank the staff(cats included), the coolest guys in las galeras! Lovely people, always ready to help and to share tips,the place was just marvelous even if it is near the road(which can also be an advantage), the main beach was just 3mins walking from there, surrounded by great restaurants and even an authentic french bakkery! Bungalows of las galeras is overall a very clean and cosy place and we loved the cats. We will definitely stay there again! Oh, and the breakfast is truly fabulous! Thanks again guys!
- We stayed in bungalows for 3 nights and we enjoyed a lot. Beautiful nature and garden. Nice place, in center Las Galeras, close to the nice beach. Great position for another trips (playa rincon, la playta). Breakfeast was great! The owners were helpfull and very friendly. We definetely recommended this place.
Very helpful hosts.
Big good breakfast.
- Excellent Breakfast! Beautiful gardens, family friendly, nice staff. Highly recommended!
Amazing bungalows in the middle of a very well maintained garden. Totally recommend.
The owners are very nice and helpful.
Location is great.
Basic cleaning everyday.
Great breakfast but could be changed from day to day (always eggs, fruits, jam )
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Playita is located in Las Galeras, just 22 miles from Las Terrenas. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.The nearest airport is Samana El Catey International Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Quiet location, nice pool. Bed was comfortable. Basic room for the money.
- I liked the price, initially, however they tried to charge me nearly 30% in taxes instead of the Dominican standard of 18%. And they added the tax to the already taxed rate that booking.com provided. I have nothing positive to say about this property.
- Everything is clean, new towels every 2 days. Hotel is well placed and looks nice.
- The location is perfect. Close to main street but on the other part far from noise. We had place with kitchen with garden which was goergous
- Las Galeras ist ein toller Ort mit einem wunderschönen Strand. Man bekommt noch etwas vom dominikanischen Leben mit. Das Hotelzimmer hatte eine Außenküche und einen schönen kleinen Garten. Unseren Kindern hat auch der Pool gut gefallen.
Hotel Villa Serena
One of our top picks in Las Galeras.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Las Galeras, 23 miles from Las Terrenas, Hotel Villa Serena features a year-round outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as snorkeling and canoeing. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Samana El Catey International Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Best location and private beach with the option to kayak to a nearby island, very helpful staff. Great place to relax in quite and comfortable atmosphere
- Loved that all rooms face the ocean and have a balcony. Fall asleep to the sound of waves crashing. Peaceful.
- Its a little piece of heaven on the caribbean, this place is perfect if you want to relax and have a nice time with someone special. the view is perfect, the pool its ok, the beach is really close by. and it’s in Samana so you have multiple options to go out and have adventures and have this little perfect place to go back and relax and rest.
- Room was nicely decorated, cleaning and security staff was very nice and smiling. Certainly, the view from our room was wonderful! The hotel is located in front of the ocean so it was nice to seat in the garden and look at the ocean. The armosphere of this hotel is great, very calm and silent which we really liked. Also localization is very good because after 5 minutes walk you are in the centre of Las Galeras where you will find restaurants, bank and tour agencies. There is a parking in front of the hotel so No problem with your rented car. No loud music, thanks God. The man on the reception was nice and spoke good English. Quick check in and check out. Room was cleaned everyday by nice and smiling ladies.
(1) La Serena is practically at the end of a dead end road, thus very quiet, but still on walking distance from the village.
(2) We liked the view on the sea and the landscaping.
(3) The mattress was good.
(4) Breakfast was a bit slow but enough and tasty.
(5) No back ground music (!)
Located in Las Galeras, 19 miles from Las Terrenas, Rincon Rubi features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. The hotel has an outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.This hotel has water sports facilities and car rental is available. Samana El Catey International Airport is 31 miles away.
- THE ROOM WAS CLEAN AND COMFORTABLE. THE BREAKFAST WAS GOOD.
– Very spacious room
– Absolutely stunning view over the Playa Rincon
– Guaguas know where is Rincon Rubi and stops in front of the hotel
– There is absolutely anything next to the hotel (restaurant, other hotels, etc.) so be prepped to pay a bit more for a lunch / dinner
- Very clean, excellent and helpful staff, delicious food and great atmosphere
The food was excellent
The view was excellent
The beach was excellent
The breakfast was really good!! Enough from everything, super friendly staff, the whole family was involved and making you feel very welcome. Mum is a great cook, Melvin can arrange everything you need concerning reservations/payments and speaks english really well and brothers Oliver and Michael and brother in law, Joel are also great in helping out!
The hotel is close to Playa Rincon and 30 min away from Las Galeras. The rooms are spacious, basic, clean and tidy. We definitely recommend this place if you wanna enjoy great views and the attention of a lovely local family.
Hotel El Cabito
Located in Las Galeras, 24 miles from Las Terrenas, Hotel El Cabito features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the sea or mountains.The nearest airport is Samana El Catey International Airport, 37 miles from Hotel El Cabito.
No reviews yet.
Las Ballenas Escondidas
Located in Los Naranjos, 21 miles from Las Terrenas, Las Ballenas Escondidas features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.El Limón is 14 miles from Las Ballenas Escondidas, and Las Galeras is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Samana El Catey International Airport, 32 miles from Las Ballenas Escondidas.
- Magnificent view from restaurant and our cabin, lots of colors everywhere, clean pool and rooms, bottled water refiled daily
Upon arrival, you are immediately impressed by the beauty of the site. The view is impressive. The garden is well maintained and the view on the swimming pool and the sea is beautiful.
The restaurant is really good, tasty food and good portions. It is also convenient to have a car if you go there (but you would know if you do a minimum of research before your trip!). The hotel offers excursions and we did one: the boat picked us up from the beach! Really convenient!
The staff is kind and helpful.
- The resort is beautiful. Owners amd staff were wonderful.
The location is great, the view is breathtaking, the staff is very friendly. They really make sure you have everything you need.
The menu from the restaurant is very good and diverse.
- The scenery and location are amazing the Gardner Bate was so helpful and friendly the staff was so supportive and kind to me and my young children and husband. This is a unique amazing clean and comfortable hotel. The only thing is that I wish the jacuzzi was working it was not in service and that was disappointing and not advertised at the time . Overall it was a 10/10 experience I highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay near Samana and Sanchez. The best part was the safe and private bohio you get to stay in with multiple levels. THE BEST
Top Hotels In Palmarito Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Palmarito to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Palmarito but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Palmarito. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!