10 Best Hotels To Stay In Palmar Heredia – Top Hotel Reviews
Palmar Heredia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Palmar Heredia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Palmar Heredia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Palmar Heredia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Palmar Heredia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Palmar Heredia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Palmar Heredia:
Hotel Cibeles Resort
One of our best sellers in Heredia! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Cibeles Resort offers accommodations in Heredia, just 6 miles from San José. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV with cable channels. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Alajuela is 7 miles from Hotel Cibeles Resort, and Escazú is 6 miles away. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- The grounds are pretty. Which is good, because the rooms are not.
- I had an extended stay here while working at UNA for two weeks, for which the location was perfect and secure, and much quieter than central Heredia, where I have stayed before. Rooms were cleaned every day and were relatively comfortable and good value but it would have been helpful to have access to a fridge. Wifi worked the majority of the time, but was quite slow and sometimes cut out. (This is really a minor point as the room was very clean, but I found small snakes and a large millipede in the room on three occasions – I think coming through a gap in the ceiling, so I guess some of the rooms could use some maintenance.)
- Great staff, very helpful. Security and cleanliness was excellent.
- swimming pool and jacuzzi and decoration of the entire building, the security staff at night were very friendly, helpfully, we and another spanish custumer were hungry at night but was late for restaurants and one of the guys offered to go with us for free to heredia center for buy some foods and come back
- Clean, wifi was perfect, and has kitchen and hot water.
Located in Heredia, 5 miles from San José, Hotel Valladolid features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Alajuela is 8 miles from Hotel Valladolid, and Escazú is 6 miles away. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
Incredible staff, very nice breakfast, large clean and comfortable rooms.
The interior decor is remarkable with great paintings and antiques throughout
the hotel. There is also an amazing large stained glass window in the foyer.
- Great hotel, reasonably priced, helpful, well informed staff, very clean.
- Loved the staff at the hotel – very friendly and attentive. Room was quite basic, but very clean and comfortable. Great breakfast. Hot showers.
- Quite adequate. Good staff. Fair value for the money. Request a room off the traffic street.
- Quiet and pleasant enough, with an excellent, if expensive, Italian restaurant across the street.
- Incredible staff, very nice breakfast, large clean and comfortable rooms.
Hotel America is located in Heredia, 5 miles from San José and 7 miles from Alajuela.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Escazú is 6 miles from Hotel America, and Santa Cruz is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 3.1 miles from Hotel America.
- The staff was friendly and the location was great.
- it was close to where I needed to be,but the room was real small. staff was great.
Location, free shuttle to airport
If you like shopping, it’s the perfect place to stage from! If you like gambling it’s right beside the casino..
- The staff were very friendly. The hotel is located very central in Heredia, right next to the casino!
- Nice location nice stuff beautiful building I love it
One of our top picks in Heredia – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Hojarascas offers accommodations in Heredia.All rooms are fitted with a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. San José is 5 miles from Hotel Hojarascas, and Alajuela is 7 miles from the property. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 3.1 miles away.
- Breakfest is superb but costs extra, its worth it!
- Omar the owner is wonderful. He made me feel so at home and cared for.
- The host was excellent, very obliging and spoke v good English. A great shared kitchen where you could prepare anything up to a full evening meal. Rooms quiet and comfortable. Secure parking nearby was very satisfactory. Wifi excellent.
- The owner was so helpful and friendly! We stayed 3 nights to drop off our teenagers for language school. Two weeks later the teenagers were walking in town and stopped by to say hello. He was very interested in their studies and they loved seeing a familiar face.
- Super attentive staff and GREAT breakfast every day. Room was small, but very clean and had plenty of drawers, etc. They owner took good care of us!
Set within lush tropical gardens just a 20 minute drive from San José Airport, Hotel Bougainvillea offers a large outdoor pool, tennis courts and a gym. Rooms have balconies overlooking the grounds or city.The hotel’s beautiful gardens are home to a huge range of native Costa Rican trees and flowers. Guests might spot wild hummingbirds and frogs.Each room at Hotel Bougainvillea offers free Wi-Fi, flat-screen cable TV, a ceiling fan and a coffee maker. Rooms are decorated with unique furniture made from local hardwood.The Vitrales Restaurant & Bar serves international fusion cuisine in stylish surroundings. There are fantastic garden views from the lounge bar.The hotel’s staff can arrange airport shuttle service or tours of San José for an extra fee. Guests can buy handmade local products in the on-site gift shop.
- We loved the garden, the pool, the comfortable room. The breakfast was good. Meals were good.
- A wonderful hotel with fabulous gardens. The rooms are large with great amenities and super comfy beds. The food is very good in the restaurant and lunch and snacks are available in the cafe. Staff here are so friendly and nothing is too much trouble. If you like birds this is the place to stay before embarking on the rest of your travels.
- Beautiful extensive gardens with large secluded swimming pool. Good sized, comfortable bedrooms with 2 large beds good facilities including a safe, nice bathroom . Attractive modern lounge. Friendly and helpful staff. Good breakfast.
- I loved the grounds. Very peaceful! Very friendly staff.
- The gardens were lovely to stroll through. The pool was nice. The room was comfortable. We were at this property in 1995, little has changed and still beautifully maintained. A traditional hotel.
Gosen B&B offers accommodations in Heredia. The hotel has a barbecue and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, Blu-ray player and DVD player, as well as an iPad are featured. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a shared kitchen at the property.San José is 9 miles from Gosen B&B, and Alajuela is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- The whole experience was amazing! The hosts was so friendly and so helpful! The breakfasts were absolutely amazing and so filling. They went above and beyond to make our stay a great one. Clean room every day! Fruit every night! And amazing breakfast every morning, couldn’t have been better.
- The attention was superb, the accommodations, the access, the food, the weather, locations, facilities, garden. More than you can ask for.
- A huge private ouside area in garden with luxury kitchenette and seating inside. Outside chairs and terrace to chill too. There are easy buses to near the property from Heredia and to walk in Barva volcano area. It is a ten min walk up a steep hill to the property from the bus stop. Owners can arrange transport for you if needed.
- El tratamiento calido de los empresarios de turismo propietarios Eduardo y Betty.
- El arte la atención de Don Eduardo fue genial y personalizada 100%
Vista Los Volcanes
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Vista Los Volcanes offers accommodations in San Joaquín, just 7 miles from San José. Free private parking is available on site.A TV with satellite channels is featured.There is free shuttle service at the property.You can play darts at this hotel, and car rental is available. Alajuela is 5 miles from Vista Los Volcanes, and Escazú is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Beautiful secluded B and B. Hospitable. Friendly. Would stay here again.
- The staff were extremely warm and friendly. We were picked up from the airport and brought to the hotel. We arrived late (9pm) and the person working was very patient in using Google translate (we didn’t speak Spanish). He also woke us up in the morning to let us know our driver was waiting for us. All 3 staff were pleasant.
- the staff was very friendly, the room comfortable and quiet but the location was a little away from things.
- Very close to the airport, extremely helpful staff, walking distance to a good local pub. Our receptionist had little English but was happy to use google translator and patiently helped us with a range of tricky questions. They even made a breakfast of hot ham rolls for us at 4am before taking us to the airport.
Comfortable bed and good shower, helpful and friendly staff. I emailed just prior to boarding requesting a pick up and all sorted and waiting for me when I arrived – really took the pain out of the arrival and was greatly appreciated.
The room was large with good lighting. The bathroom clean and in good order.
Curtain poles were a bit dodgy…seems to be a reoccurring feature of this trip so fair…but was easily remedied.
Airport shuttle was straightforward and took about 15mins in the morning, versus about 40 in the rush hour of 6pm.
Recommended for location and great service.
Hotel Chalet Tirol
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Chalet Tirol offers accommodations in Alto del Roble, just 10 miles from San José. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is concierge services at the property.Alajuela is 10 miles from Hotel Chalet Tirol, and Escazú is 11 miles from the property. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 9 miles away.
- Quaint place in a cool location surrounded by cypress trees. Good mountain getaway.
- Food was awesome and the restauarant service for dinner was perfect.
TIPICO BREAKFAST! The coffee! Forest Preserves! Lunch soups & salads.
The setting, brook, jungle, walking path. Housekeeper Wilma is a real champ, helping graciously with translating a document – as well as taking care of all other room needs.
- Excellent restaurant, live music and good service in the hotel
- Beautiful property, gardens, and buildings. Food was tasty.
Hotel Monte Campana Heredia
Located in Birrí, 10 miles from San José, Hotel Monte Campana Heredia features a seasonal outdoor pool and playground. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is room service and gift shop at the property.Alajuela is 6 miles from Hotel Monte Campana Heredia, and Escazú is 9 miles from the property. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 6 miles away.
- The place is really nice and both of our rooms were kinda nice. It does have a lot to do which is good. Canopy, paintball, etc..
- the accommodations where great, and the restaurant for dinner was excellent
Restaurant on site.
Activities on site
Hotel grounds are in the forest.
about 30 minutes from the airport and within an hour drive to national parks, volcanos and waterfalls
- The place was incredibly beautiful and the family environment is just awesomely relaxing
- The property is filled with things to keep you occupied (swimming pools, Jacuzzis, water slides, other activities at an additional cost). Lots of nature including a short walk to a waterfall where you can dive and swim. Excellent for kids of all ages.
La Catalina Hotel & Suites
Featuring free WiFi, a year-round outdoor pool and a sun terrace, La Catalina Hotel & Suites offers accommodations in Heredia. The hotel has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Some rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The hotel also provides car rental. San José is 10 miles from La Catalina & Suites, and Alajuela is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 6 miles from La Catalina Hotel & Suites.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Palmar Heredia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Palmar Heredia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Palmar Heredia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Palmar Heredia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!