10 Best Hotels To Stay In Palma Sola Park Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Palma Sola Park Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Palma Sola Park Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Palma Sola Park Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Palma Sola Park Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Palma Sola Park Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Palma Sola Park Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Palma Sola Park Florida:
Days Inn Bradenton – Near the Gulf
This Bradenton motel is next to Desoto Square Mall and 6 miles from the Gulf of Mexico. It features an outdoor pool and spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker are standard in every simply designed room at the Days Inn Bradenton-Near the Gulf. All rooms include a satellite TV and air conditioning.Parking is free at the Days Inn. Heather Hills Golf Club is a 12-minute walk from the motel. The South Florida Museum is 2.5 miles away.
- Nothing this was the dirtiest loudest hotel I have ever stayed in
- We did not like the property location because it was too noisy at night to sleep. The room was very basic and not what I thought it should be for $100 a night.
- Location near area wanted to check out for future home.
- The front staff were awesome and so was housekeeping. They went above and beyond to help us. I also liked the location.
- Great location. Everything was close with lots of options.
M Star Hotel Bradenton
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, M*Star Hotel Bradenton offers accommodations in Bradenton, just 7 miles from Sarasota.All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Siesta Key is 11 miles from M*Star Hotel Bradenton, and St. Petersburg is 25 miles from the property. Sarasota Bradenton Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- Breakfast was good, area quiet, rooms were a good size, nice location not to far from beach
Comfortable clean very nice attendant or manager.
- No hot food that would’ve been yummy , the bed was really comfortable.
- Good prices and service, the bathroom was very nice.
- Nothing because they had no rooms even though I had a conformation
The Hotel Indigo – Sarasota
This hotel provides free shuttle services to and from Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport, 3.7 miles away. It features an on-site restaurant and spacious rooms with a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.Rooms at Hotel Indigo Sarasota are decorated with bright colors, hardwood floors and unique wall murals. Each room includes a work desk and bathroom amenities.Dining options at Sarasota’s Hotel Indigo include H2O Bistro and Lounge, featuring modern American cuisine and a full bar menu. Starbucks coffee is served at The Golden Bean Café.Guests of Hotel Indigo can work out in the gym or relax in the outdoor hot tubs. The business center has fax/copy services and parking is free.Lido Beach is 3.5 miles from Hotel Indigo Sarasota. Ringling Museum of Art is 3 miles away.
- The location, staff was super friendly and the room was very nice and comfortable. The front desk provided us with beach towels and a couple of beach chairs. They were amazing…. especially Mary!
- Clean, helpful staff, comfortable. Good location for arts, cultural activities. Not as good for Beach.
- The facility was so modern, clean and beautiful. LOVED the hot tub– wished the fire pit was working (it was brand new) as it was 38 degrees one night!!
- Room lovely, lobby inviting. Good restaurant for both dinner and breakfast. Friendly and helpful staff.
- The staff were very accommodating. The decorating style was pleasant and interesting. Close to entertainment and restaurants.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Sarasota I-75
Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, La Quinta Inn & Suites Sarasota I75 offers accommodations in Sarasota, just 4.1 miles from Circus Sarasota Big Top.Some accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sarasota Opera is 6 miles from La Quinta Inn & Suites Sarasota I75, and St. Armands Circle is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sarasota Bradenton Airport, 7 miles from La Quinta Inn & Suites Sarasota I75.
- Location. Needs new shower head… dirty. 2 washclothes not enough.
- Pool accommodations were great. Parking good! Room clean
- I was there because a family member was in hospice. Staff was sensitive to my needs. Rooms are clean, cheerful décor and quiet. Most staff were very friendly. Breakfast was awesome.
- Location is great, right off I75 and it’s not on a main road, so there”s no street noise.
- The two room suite was great for relaxing in the evening, not having to sit in uncomfortable chairs.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bradenton West
One of our top picks in Bradenton.The Holiday Inn Express Bradenton West is located next to the South Trail Village Shopping Center. Guests will enjoy an outdoor pool on site and free Wi-Fi in all areas.Tea and coffee-making facilities are provided in every room of this Bradenton hotel. All rooms feature cable TV and suites include a microwave and a small refrigerator.A fitness center is on site at the Bradenton West Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites. Guests can also access a hot tub and deck at this hotel.The shores of Bradenton Beach are just 6 miles away and Sarasota city center is a 20 minute drive from this hotel. The De Soto National Memorial is a 15 minute drive away.
- The breakfast staff was pleasant and very helpful.
- Staff was very friendly and professional, room was very comfortable and clean. Good proximity to Anna Maria.
- The bathrooms were clean and updated. The beds were ok. Breakfast was decent.
- The breakfast staff were friendly and kept the food fresh.
- Everything was good the breakfast included was great
Best Western Plus Bradenton Gateway Hotel
One of our top picks in Bradenton.Best Western Plus Bradenton Gateway Hotel is located in Bradenton, just 9 miles from Sarasota.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Siesta Key is 13 miles from Best Western Plus Manatee, and St. Petersburg is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sarasota Bradenton Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- The beds were very comfortable. The breakfast was more than I expected. Great coffee!
- Beds were very comfortable. Clean bathroom with a good shower. Friendly staff. Nice amenities (water, coffee). Had other plans, so didn’t partake of breakfast but it looked good.
- Although the room was dated it was clean. The bed was very comfortable and the breakfast was excellent.
- Very comfortable room with a great bed. We were pleasantly surprised by how nice this place was.
- Great front desk staff and manager, friendly housekeepers, good selection and convenience of complimentary dining set up, and nicely updated room especially the bathroom.
Hampton Inn & Suites Bradenton
One of our top picks in Bradenton – and a guest favorite.
Located in Bradenton, 11 miles from Sarasota, Hampton Inn & Suites Bradenton features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Siesta Key is 16 miles from Hampton Inn & Suites Bradenton, and St. Petersburg is 20 miles away. Sarasota Bradenton Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- Superbe location .Close to the old city with nice bars and cafes. Nice walks possible all around and a great river walk with beautiful harbor and patio restaurant.
- The breakfast was hot, delicious and different every morning. The ambience and the decor were simply breathtaking.
- Our room was exquisite. The facility was gorgeous. Great staff.
- The bed was excellent. Liked the location near to the old downtown Bradenton.
- Lovely old hotel that kept much of its charm when remodeled and modernized. It’s convenient to major routes to nearby towns and walking distance to nearby old town Bradenton, the water, and excellent dining.
Silver Surf Gulf Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Bradenton Beach.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This Bradenton Beach resort is less than 15 miles from Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport. Guests at the Silver Surf Gulf Beach Resort can enjoy private beach access, water sports activities, and a daily continental breakfast.All accommodations feature a microwave, a small refrigerator, and tea and coffee-making facilities. A sitting area with a sofa bed is included, as well.Guests can stay connected with free Wi-Fi or relax with a beach massage. An outdoor pool, as well as scooter and bike rentals are also available.Guest are 9 miles from Robinson Preserve and less than 13 miles from the Mote Marine Laboratory Aquarium. Ringling Museum is 14 miles away.
- Very well maintained facility. Good location for walking to restaurants and beach.
- The staff was very nice and friendly, bed was good the room was always clean.
- Best kept secret anywhere. Let’s keep it that way
- Check in and out was great, excellent location, very friendly staff.
- Julie was most helpful & friendly. Nice meeting Carol, also.
Courtyard by Marriott Bradenton Sarasota/Riverfront
This Courtyard hotel is just 10 minutes’ walk from the Manatee Players Riverfront Theatre. It offers an outdoor pool overlooking the Manatee River, and the modern Bistro Restaurant and Lounge.Rooms at Courtyard Marriott Bradenton Sarasota feature modern décor and wood furniture. Each includes cable TV with HBO, a coffee maker and ergonomic work space.The outdoor pool is lined with sun loungers and palm trees. Guests can enjoy Manatee River views from the hot tub, or use Marriott Bradenton Riverfront’s fitness center.The Bistro Restaurant is open all day, and has a stylish lounge. Free coffee is available in the Courtyard Marriott Bradenton Riverfront’s lobby.Manatee Memorial Hospital is next door, and the Manatee Village Historical Park is within 15 minutes’ walk. Sarasota Bradenton International Airport is an 8 miles drive.
My scrambled eggs and toast came out cold, dry and tasted like they had been sitting in the kitchen for a long time. They forgot to make my friends oatmeal and when they did bring it, it was watery instant oatmeal. We asked for our $23 back at it took them over a half hour to figure out how to refund our money. Don’t waste your time or money.
The best think that I can think it that it was close to where we were taking a workshop.
- Everything was wonderful. Darlene who cleaned my room was very helpful and friendly, accommodating my schedule and requests for extra coffee!
- The holel is located in front of the Manatee River, a beautiful location! Enjoyed walking along the river.
- Location and view of water on 5th floor we’re perfect!!! Bistro on-site was like a small Starbucks. Limited breakfast options but better than Continental breakfast. The desk staff was professional, pleasant and helpful. Conference event and facility well managed. Buffet for 175 people offered variety, great quantity, indoor and outdoor seating, and pleasant environment. Thank you!
- The room was really nice. We had just come off a cruise so we really appreciated the huge bathroom. Access to the River walk made this location outstanding. I like that they have a bistro with a bar on site.
- My scrambled eggs and toast came out cold, dry and tasted like they had been sitting in the kitchen for a long time. They forgot to make my friends oatmeal and when they did bring it, it was watery instant oatmeal. We asked for our $23 back at it took them over a half hour to figure out how to refund our money. Don’t waste your time or money.
Waterline Marina Resort & Beach Club, Autograph Collection
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Waterline Marina Resort & Beach Club, Autograph Collection is located in Holmes Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Sarasota is 16 miles from Waterline Marina Resort & Beach Club, Autograph Collection, and Siesta Key is 19 miles from the property. Sarasota Bradenton Airport is 12 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Palma Sola Park Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Palma Sola Park Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Palma Sola Park Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Palma Sola Park Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!