10 Best Hotels To Stay In Palma del Río Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Palma del Río Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Palma del Río Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Palma del Río Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Palma del Río Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Palma del Río Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Palma del Río Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Palma Del Río Andalucía:
Monasterio de San Francisco
One of our top picks in Palma del Río.Located between Seville and Cordoba, this romantic hotel is set in a 15th-century monastery and maintains original features, such as vaulted ceilings. It has an outdoor pool on the grounds.Rooms at Monasterio de San Francisco enjoy views of the pool, grounds or stunning internal courtyard. They are individually decorated and include a private bathroom. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.San Francisco’s restaurant is open for all meals and serves traditional cuisine. There is also a bar and lounge area.Monasterio de San Francisco is situated in the center of Palma del Rio in the Guadalquivir Valley. Cordoba, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is approximately 37 miles away.
- really nice hotel, didn’t find a swimming pool… no comfy places to hang out
- This is an excellent hotel with very helpful staff. The conversion from the original monastery is very appealing. The bedrooms are unique, quirky but very nice.
- Historical well kept Hotel. Sensible menu , not to large allowing thekitchen to produce excellent well presented meals. The only waitress serving was very presentable and pleasant.
- Great building and helpful staff. Lovely swimming pool
- Ourstanding. A very special place. The room and bathroo. was absolutely beautiful The restaurant 6 course meal in the monastery setting, a dining experience of a lifetime. Food, wine and beers and 5 star service €53 euro for 2 people.
Hospedería Convento de Santa Clara
A former convent, and featuring a charming courtyard garden, Hospedería Convento de Santa Clara is located in Palma del Río. It offers air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs. Free WiFi is available throughout.Rooms offer garden views and are also heated. All have a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a bath and free toiletries.Hospedería Convento de Santa Clara has a restaurant and a bar. Meeting facilities are also available, and there is a tour desk and luggage storage. Seville Airport is an hour’s drive away.
- The property was a very good place to stay to make you feel you were in ‘authentic’ Andalucía and it was well placed to explore other towns and villages in the area. There is a nice old courtyard garden area to sit in.
- I arrived late but the chef still cooked me a meal. Thank you very much. Interesting building. Good sized room which was clean and comfortable. Quiet and peaceful
- Very quiet place in an old monastery building : good experience !
- Amazing building and setting. The reception staff were lovely.
- We loved the quality and style of the building making the most of the features of the old convent. Ours was a huge bedroom with a super bathroom and walkin wardrobe. We relaxed in the lovely gardens and ate diner in the adjoining restaurant area. The owners were welcoming and friendly and very helpful in storing our bicycles in a secure area.
Set in the beautiful Andalusian countryside, near Cordoba and Sevilla, this lovely, classical-style hotel is a great place to enjoy a tranquil, rural getaway.Hotel Castillo boasts extensive surrounding gardens, with orange trees, where you can enjoy a stroll in the sunshine or in the cool of the evening.Each of the rooms in this hotel come with an private bathroom, TV and free Wi-Fi internet access, so you can check your email at any time.Dine in style in the hotel’s restaurant, where you can enjoy Andalusian-style cuisine, accompanied by a bottle of fine, local wine.
- Room was cleaned properly and they have treated in a friendly manner
- Habitación muy cómoda, cama enorme igual que el baño.
- Las instalaciones muy amplias, limpias y gran atención del personal del hotel
- Excepcional la atención de la persona que trabaja en el turno de noche.
- La ubicación del hotel es perfecta ya que esta en el centro del pueblo, los trabajadores muy atentos.
La Posada Del Infante
Set in a 19th century house, the Posada Del Infante offers charming rooms with a balcony, plasma TV and air conditioning. Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout the guesthouse.Guests can enjoy meals in the restaurant at La Posada Del Infante. There is also a snack bar and sun terrace.Posada Del Infante has a tour desk with information on the surrounding area. Activities such as fishing and hiking can be arranged.Located in La Puebla de los Infantes, the guesthouse is just 30 miles from the beautiful cities of Córdoba and Sevilla.
Leo and Antonio are very amiable and welcoming.
The restaurant they run 50 yds away is lovely and serves excellent food and tapas.
friendliness of the owner and staff.
Located in a very nice quite street.
the bathroom was lovely and big with a good shower and cosy towels!
the beds were very comfortable.
the decor fitted the hotel, exposed wooden beams, high ceilings, lots of trinkets and books.
- Very nice themed room, nice breakfast, good location in a historic village.
Very friendly owners who even offered to give us a lift to the start of our walk.
Building has much character and many nice touches. Breakfast was exceptional. Very good value.
- Leo and Antonio are very amiable and welcoming.
Hotel Maria is located in Posadas, 2 minutes’ drive from Posadas Train Station and 16 mi from Córdoba. The hotel has an outdoor terrace.Rooms feature plenty of natural light. Each one has a private bathroom.Hotel Maria has a 24-hour reception where staff can provide tourist information about the area. Guests will also find a variety of shops, bars and restaurants in Posadas.Sevilla is just over 1 hour’s drive of the hotel. Hiking, cycling and horse riding can be practiced nearby.
Liked hotel but a bit far out of Cordoba but we found a great castle and views when driving into Cordoba.
The castle was Castille-De Almodóvar it is worth seeing
- Good warm showers. Though I do not speak Spanish nor the staff English we were able to communicate in French.
- Big room. Nothing special, in the middle of nowhere.
The staff were amazing
All very nice and very very helpful
- La cama muy cómoda, baño amplio, habitación con balcón y muy bien de precio.
- Liked hotel but a bit far out of Cordoba but we found a great castle and views when driving into Cordoba.
Hotel Infanta Leonor
This design hotel is in Ecija, set between Seville and Córdoba. Facilities include an outdoor pool, a terrace cocktail bar with city views, free Wi-Fi and mini-bar in all rooms.Ecija is known as the City of Towers, and is home to many historic monuments of national significance. It is also well known for its horse-breeding.All air-conditioned rooms at the Infanta Leonor have a flat-screen TV and are soundproofed. The décor is bright and elegant and there is a free safe.The Leonor has a restaurant and a café. Guests can relax in the garden or sun terrace.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Andalucía. The hotel offers a shuttle service to the area’s main airports and train stations. Córdoba is a 40-minute drive away, and you can reach Seville in under an hour by car.
- The croisants was good and the staff was verry nice
- Very friendly, helpful staff. Javier went over and above to help us with our transport problems. Hotel very comfortable, quiet and clean. Breakfast great.
- Staff were all very nice . Great little pool and terrace
- Very helpful family run hotel. The special treatment for kids is impressive 👍 It was an unplanned stay but the hospitality of the Andalusischen Hotel will be remembered by us and our kids for some time 😄 Neat and tidy hotel with a nice little pool to beat the summer heat.
- Easy to locate, modern, comfortable hotel. Friendly and polite staff, although little English spoken. Small garden area with a pool for relaxing. Pay parking available offsite or pay on street right outside the hotel. We used it as a stop off en route from the Algarve to Valencia, due to its proximity to the motorway. Thank you to the lovely lady who gave us some free bottles of water for our onward journey!
Hotel Restaurante Campiña Del Rey
Located in Villanueva del Rey Sevilla, Hotel Restaurante Campiña Del Rey has a terrace, shared lounge and bar. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.At Hotel Restaurante Campiña Del Rey, rooms include a closet and a TV.Posadas is 19 miles from Hotel Restaurante Campiña Del Rey. Seville Airport is 41 miles from the property.
- Unexpected and very clean. Access by bicycle was certainly well catered for. This hotel sits beside a petrol station, off the main highway. Not a usual stopping spot for cyclists I would imagine.
- Comfortable, good for a one night stay on the way through between Sevilla and Cordoba. Just off the highway, so nothing of tourist value, but as a place to rest your head after a day of driving it will do in a pinch.
- Habitación muy limpia,buen servicio y cama muy cómoda.Lugar muy tranquilo para dormir
- Su situacion a pie de autopista y la vigilancia nocturna que poseían.
Hotel sobre Autovia. Cómodo para conocer lugares cercanos como Cordoba, Ecija, Zuheros.
Parking sin cargo y amplio. Buen restaurante. Buena relación precio calidad. Hotel correcto , limpio , cómodo.
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Plateria is located in the old town of Ecija and just 5 minutes’ walk from the main square. It is built in a traditional Andalusian-style. The hotel features a sun terrace.Each room is decorated in an elegant style and features air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. There is also a private bathroom with a bath and bidet.Hotel Plateria features a tour desk. Massage and horse riding services can be organized upon request. Bike rental is available.Cordoba Airport is 24 mi from the property and Sevilla Airport is 47 mi away.
- The receptionist went out of her way to help us, she was very patient with good humour and very friendly-10 out of 10
- Charming little hotel run by professional staff. Definitely return and recommend friends
- The room very spacious, beds large and comfortable. Everwhere very clean and staff very friendly.
- After spending a cold wet day in the city, it was nice to have such a comfy, warm and welcoming hotel to rest in. Central location and some awesome bars close by made this a highlight of my trip. Thank you.
- The receptionist Marta, spoke fluent English and tried her best to help me find a car to Rhonda. Marta also gave me a map and pointed out places to visit in Ecija. The only place on my month tour, where i had a bath in my room. Thank you again Marta.
Hotel Restaurante Los Molinos
Featuring a terrace, Hotel Restaurante Los Molinos is set in Écija and also provides a shared lounge and a bar. This 1-star hotel offers free WiFi. The property provides a playground.At the hotel, the rooms have a closet and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is equipped with a bath or shower.A continental breakfast is served at the property.You can play pool at Hotel Restaurante Los Molinos.Posadas is 22 miles from the accommodation, while Carmona is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 40 miles from the property.
decent rural hotel 8 km from nice town of Ecija
room and bathroom not unforgettable
huge parking lot(loved by trucks)
behind hotel horses ,hens,peacocks and various animals and miles of Nature on free sight
PS Cocks begin to sing very early and never tired doing it
- We wanted a location between Córdoba and Seville and this was perfect. It’s not really near anything, but it was well priced, clean, spacious and great for the night.
- Clean and friendly. Lovely bar area and very reasonable prices. Basic breakfast Eur4. Coffee and brandy Eur3! Perfect location 10mins from centre Ecija and 1 hour each to Cordoba or Seville. 90 mins from Ronda!
- Good food, nice bar. Indoor garage for motorcycle parking.
- The bed was good, the bathroom had a bath and the water was very hot.
- decent rural hotel 8 km from nice town of Ecija
Boutique Palacio de los Granados
One of our top picks in Écija.This beautifully restored 18th-century palace is located in the Andalusian town of Écija. It offers a charming terrace, a small outdoor pool and ornate rooms with free WiFi, 1,000 feet from the Genil River.The air-conditioned rooms at Boutique Palacio de los Granados feature baroque décor, with hand-crafted stone arches or wooden ceiling beams. Each one has a modern bathroom.The hotel serves a daily continental breakfast in the traditional Andalusian courtyard. Other meals are available at the hotel restaurant.With good access to the A-4 Motorway, Boutique Palacio de los Granados is a 40-minute drive from the historic city of Córdoba. You can drive to Seville in under an hour.
- We enjoyed the super friendly and welcome atmosphere of the host and the hotel. Unfortunately we had (too) little time to enjoy Ecija due to our travel scheme. We will come back for sure.
- Loved this hotel. Amazing rooms, some wonderful furnishings, lovely spaces to sit in and attentive, helpful host, and Ecija is really interesting to visit.
- The place was quite old school but very pleasant. Good location and it had a small plunge pool in an enclosed courtyard. The breakfast could have had a bit more variety.
- Once we had found the delightful los Granados we were charmed by the mixture between medieval and modern and mine host who spoke perfect english. It was a short walk into the town and it’s restaurants where we found the welcoming charm to be genuine and warm. We sympathise with the Ecijan people trying to attract tourists from competition such as Seville, Cordoba and Carmona but we advise stopping by there to get a breath of fresh air
- The rooms were stunning and the host was incredible. I felt like royalty. Absolutely perfect.
Top Hotels In Palma Del Río Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Palma del Río Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Palma del Río Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Palma del Río Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!