10 Best Hotels To Stay In Palm Valley Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Palm Valley Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Palm Valley Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Palm Valley Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Palm Valley Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Palm Valley Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Palm Valley Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Palm Valley Florida:
Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville/Ponte Vedra
Surrounded by top-rated golf courses, beautiful beaches and scenic landscapes in the center of Sawgrass Village, this hotel features spacious accommodations, along with a variety of exceptional amenities and on-site facilities.The Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville/Ponte Vedra is ideally located at the entrance to the TPC Sawgrass, home to The Players Championship golf tournament. Guests can also enjoy numerous restaurants, shopping centers and a day spa located within walking distance of the Sawgrass Village shopping center.Guests can enjoy a state-of-the-art, 24-hour fitness center at the Jacksonville/Ponte Vedra Hilton Garden Inn, as well as dining at Mulligans Pub restaurant. Guests can also appreciate the 24-hour on-site convenience store, as well as free wireless internet access and an outdoor swimming pool.
- Loved that it was close to a CVS and grocery store. Husband loves that it was right next to TPC Sawgrass. Kids loved that it had a pool.
- I was simply expecting the usual “continental” breakfast and was pleasantly wowed by what we got. My banana crepe was so good and my sister enjoyed steak and eggs. Her steak was cooked perfectly.The room was clean, but half the lights didn’t work and the bed was a little hard for my taste. Staff answered your questions, sometimes with just by pointing and other times with a quick, short, cold response. That being said, the exception would be the lady that checked me out who was very personable and made some suggestions for our day.
- Rooms were large and the bed was fine. There was free coffee in the lobby in the morning.
- Friendly staff, convenient location and very clean.
Staff was amazing!
Very friendly, very helpful.
They went out of their way to accommodate every need, Even on Christmas day!!
Loved the morning coffee and tea service and afternoon cookies!
Location was excellent.
Hampton Inn Jacksonville Ponte Vedra
This Jacksonville Beach hotel is a 10-minute drive from numerous beaches including Ponte Vedra Beach and Neptune Beach. The hotel features an outdoor pool, free area shuttle and free Wi-Fi.Guestrooms at the Jacksonville Ponte Vedra Hampton Inn are furnished with a large work desk and in-room coffee maker. Cable TV and in-room movies are also offered.A hot breakfast is provided every morning and guests can get snacks from the on-site convenience store. A gym and full-service business center are also available.Jacksonville Beach Boardwalk and Fishing Pier and the South Beach Regional Shopping Center are 5-minutes from the hotel. Adventure Landing and the University of North Florida are both a 10-minute drive from Hampton Inn Jacksonville Ponte Vedra.
Breakfast was wonderful
Staff very efficient
- Breakfast had a good variety, pool was great, staff very friendly
- Maintenance very good. Staff very friendly. Mike called me when my room was ready early. Really good breakfast except for the greasy sausage. We loved it and would stay again certainly. You can tell the property is ‘run’. Steven was my pool advisor.
- The room was clean and the location was convenient
- Comfy bed and pillows. Close to plazas and restaurants. Free breakfast.
- Very clean
The Inn at Mayo Clinic
Less than 5 miles from Jacksonville Beach, The Inn at Mayo Clinic offers elegant suites with full kitchens and free high-speed internet. A shuttle is available to travel around the campus.All suites at The Mayo Clinic Inn are spacious, with comfortable living and sleeping areas. They include a full kitchen and grocery service. Each has cable TV, a work desk and ironing facilities.Guests at The Inn at Mayo Clinic can work out at the fitness center or enjoy jogging and biking trails nearby. Florida’s First Coast of Golf – Cimarrone Golf Club can be found 15 miles away.The hotel is connected to the Mayo Clinic by a climate-controlled walkway. It is less than 13 miles from La Cruise Casino and 15 miles from Alltel Stadium.
- The price is high for the facility. The accommodations are comfortable.
- I never had to get into the car for four days. It was great.
The property is old
Very dirty hallways, lobby and rooms terrible
Hallways and rooms smell like can and microwave food…. terrible
- Very clean, roomy, great breakfast,comfortable beds.
- Location was very convenient for appointments at Mayo. The shower water pressure was great.
Courtyard Jacksonville Mayo Clinic/Beaches
Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Courtyard Jacksonville Mayo Clinic/Beaches offers accommodations in Jacksonville, just 27 miles from St. Augustine. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Saint Augustine Beach is 30 miles from Courtyard Jacksonville Mayo Clinic, and Fernandina Beach is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Jacksonville International Airport, 22 miles from Courtyard Jacksonville Mayo Clinic/Beaches.
- Check in/checkout was the fastest service I have ever received. Very nice and professional staff
- The bed was very comfortable, and the room was pretty clean. The decor was also nice and modern.
- Bed was super comfy, room was quiet and spacious, staff was helpful and pleasant.
- The breakfast was awesome and the room was excellent the staff was very helpful
- The food at the bistro is good they have Starbucks coffee
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jacksonville South East – Medical Center Area
Featuring an outdoor pool and an indoor pool, this Ponte Vedra Beach hotel is located off Highway 202. Free Wi-Fi is provided in every room. Jacksonville Beach is a 12-minute drive away.A 32-inch flat-screen cable TV, microwave, and small refrigerator are provided in each room at this Jacksonville South East Holiday Inn Express and Suites. Extras include a dining area and a desk.A fitness center, laundromat, and dry cleaning are provided by Holiday Inn Express and Suites Jacksonville South East Medical Center Area. Guest can enjoy free parking as well.The hotel is a 20-minute drive from downtown Jacksonville and Jacksonville Landing riverfront restaurant complex. Lagoon Course at Ponte Vedra Inn Club is 6 miles away.
- The mattress was soft and fluffy. The linen was extra soft and comfortable.
- The breakfast was awesome and the hotel amenities was great as well!
- The location the staff was very friendly and generous. The amenities like the pool and hot tub. Hot free breakfast was pretty good but could have had a better selection of foods to chose from.
Todo excelente desayuno
Atencion de su front desk manager Leonor and all the staff
- Location, friendly staff, nearby restaurants, shopping, good breakfast.
Best Western Oceanfront
One of our best sellers in Jacksonville Beach! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Jacksonville Beach in the region of Florida, 28 miles from St. Augustine, Best Western Oceanfront features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Jacksonville is 16 miles from BW Jacksonville Beach, and Fernandina Beach is 26 miles away. Jacksonville International Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- Room was very nice and the hotel person was extremely friendly an nice.
I loved the location next to the beach! It felt like a locals’ beach, modern, hip, fresh vibe. Not touristy, cheesy. Brewery and bars within walking distance.
Free covered parking right on premises. Rooms were fully renovated, loved the bathroom fixtures, fresh, modern, clean and good quality. Plenty of outlets in convenient spots. Fridge, microwave, safe, sanitized TV remote control. Beds were comfy, coffee was good, breakfast was good. In the afternoon, free Otis spunkmeyer cookies.
- The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom facilities were very clean.
- This was just a one night stay. The staff was friendly and helpful on local restaurant.
- The entire staff was friendly and welcoming. Also very clean
Four Points by Sheraton Jacksonville Beachfront
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. On the beach on the Atlantic Ocean coast, this hotel is right off Highway A1A. It offers an outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi. Spacious guest suites offer private balconies with ocean views.A living room with a sofa bed and a flat-screen TV are provided in every suite at the Four Points by Sheraton Jacksonville Beachfront. The suites are brightly decorated with orange color accents. They also include a microwave, fridge and minibar. A laptop safe is also available.Four Points by Sheraton Jacksonville Beachfront has a fitness center and a business center on site for guest convenience. Bike rentals and a local shuttle service are also available.There is an on-site bar and restaurant featuring a hot breakfast daily. A snack bar is also on site.Shopping at Middle Beach Commons is just a 7-minute walk from this hotel. Jacksonville Beach Golf Club is a 5-minute drive from the property, and Adventure Landing is a 3-minute drive away.
- Everything was amazing. Big comfortable bed, clean bathroom staff was amazingly nice. Breakfast was delicious. The balcony view was amazing and the balcony was huge compared to most. I can go on for days it is a wonderful comfortable and most importantly clean hotel
- Everything. The view of the beach from our room. The very friendly staff. The breakfast was really good. The beds were so comphy. Clean rooms. Was the best place we stayed at in Jacksonville.
- The view was incredible and the staff was amazing. The breakfast was the best hotel breakfast I have ever had.
- The hotel was really spectacular spectacular and I felt so comfortable
- Had no breakfast in the hotel. Bed was comfortable.
Holiday Inn Express Jacksonville Beach
This property is a 15-minute walk from the beach. Less than one mile from the beautiful beaches on the Atlantic Ocean, this Jacksonville Beach hotel features an outdoor pool and spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen cable TV.All the modern rooms at the Holiday Inn Express Jacksonville Beach offer a DVD player, CD player and iPod docking station. Each room includes a work desk, microwave and refrigerator.Guests can enjoy free access to the on-site fitness room or relax in the hot tub. Bicycle rentals are available and the front desk and a business center is on site.The Jacksonville Beach Holiday Inn includes a daily hot breakfast.Adventure Landing Amusement Park is less than a 5 minute drive from this hotel and the Jacksonville Beach Golf Club is 1.5 miles away. Beaches History Museum is around a 10 minute walk away.
It was very comfortable. The room was large and the bathroom had a stand up shower with a separate bathtub.
They were very nice to my dog. I felt very comfortable having her there.
- Our room was great. The hotel is pet friendly. The breakfast was decent. The only downfall was our view. We were overlooking someone’s home.
- Plenty of parking, big, clean, comfortable rooms and a really good breakfast included. Staff was friendly and helpful.
- Very nice breakfast. Clean spacious room. Loved the choice of soft or firm pillows and very large shower.
- breakfast was good, location was nice, rooms were clean, beds very comfy
- It was very comfortable. The room was large and the bathroom had a stand up shower with a separate bathtub.
Holiday Inn Jacksonville E 295 Baymeadows
One mile from the Baymeadows shopping and entertainment district, this hotel in Jacksonville, Florida offers an on-site restaurant and guest rooms with free wireless internet access.Holiday Inn Jacksonville East 295 Baymeadows features facilities such as an outdoor pool and hot tub. Guests can also take advantage of the hotel’s fitness center or business center. For breakfast and dinner, the on-site Kem’s restaurant serves fresh American cuisine.The guest rooms at the Jacksonville East 295 Baymeadows Holiday Inn feature modern amenities such as 32-inch LCD TVs with HBO. Guests can also enjoy spacious work desks, microwaves and refrigerators.
- The staff were friendly; it was very clean and quiet.
- Everything was great!!! Although we didn’t make it to breakfast. The room was very nice and the front desk staff was nice and helpful as well.
- Comfortable bed and pillows to choose from. Great staff espcially Ashley at the front desk.
- The room service attendant was extra sensitive to my dietary needs (celiac disease) informing the cook and googling alternatives for my steak dinner!!
- The neighborhood. You have to drive a bit to stores etc but they are all so friendly and accommodating:)
Hampton Inn Oceanfront Jacksonville Beach
One of our top picks in Jacksonville Beach.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, Hampton Inn Oceanfront Jacksonville Beach is located in Jacksonville Beach, just 29 miles from St. Augustine. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.Jacksonville is 16 miles from Hampton Inn Jacksonville Beach, and Fernandina Beach is 26 miles from the property. Jacksonville International Airport is 22 miles away.
- The breakfasts were more than expected. Lots of variety and staff refilling as items were depleted.
- Great breakfast, the employees were so helpful. I like that you still allow the bible to be in the room.
- My view to the pool and beach was amazing. And the staff Was awesome. I will be back for sure.
- This is my second time staying here and I love the location and the staff is always great!
- Every single person gave us a big smile. Dinner was great – I got the Caesar salad with fish and it was really, really good. And the cook, Tyrone, came out to make sure I was happy with it. And hot breakfast. And the location, right on the beach, meant we could take a walk before driving the whole day.
Top Hotels In Palm Valley Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Palm Valley Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Palm Valley Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Palm Valley Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!