10 Best Hotels To Stay In Palm Springs California – Top Hotel Reviews
Palm Springs California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Palm Springs California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Palm Springs California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Palm Springs California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Palm Springs California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Palm Springs California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Palm Springs California:
Hyatt Palm Springs
One of our top picks in Palm Springs.In the center of town of Palm Springs, Hyatt Palm Springs is just 3 miles from Palm Springs International Airport. An outdoor heated swimming pool and hot tub are featured at this hotel.Featuring free Wi-Fi, each spacious suite comes with a 42″ flat-screen TV and an iHome stereo with iPod docking station. A refrigerator is also provided. Guests can enjoy views from the furnished private balcony or lounge in the separate parlor area. The private bathroom features free toiletries and a hairdryer.On-site dining options include a small plate bistro and wine lounge at SHARE, Southwest and American cuisine at Café 285, and a seasonal pool bar.A free airport shuttle is provided to guests at the Hyatt Palm Springs. Guests are also provided with access to the hotel fitness center.Hyatt Palm Springs is just 3.5 miles from Knott’s Soak City Water parks. Palm Springs Art Museum is less than half a mile away.
- Location was great. You are able to walk to all manner of places to eat and shop. Bar staff were attentive and responsive to questions.
- We were upgraded to a suite at check in….two nice sized rooms with city view balcony. Lovely.
- I loved the room and fluffy blankets. The pullout was so great for the kids
- Considering that the hotel is right in the heart of Palm Springs the ambiance is quite calm – sort of like an oasis in the desert! If I had to do it over again I would make a special request for a room on the back side of the hotel.
- This my second stay here and I would not stay anywhere else in Palm Springs. The location is perfect, the staff is awesome, and there is excellent customer service. I plan on coming down next winter!
The Monroe Palm Springs
One of our top picks in Palm Springs.Conveniently located on Palm Canyon Dr., The Monroe Hotel Palm Springs is close to shopping, restaurants, nightlife, and more. This hotel offers free WiFi and a heated outdoor pool and spa with mountain views. Free private parking is available.A cable TV is available in all pet-friendly rooms. There are also complimentary toiletries and a refrigerator in the rooms. Rooms also offer hairdryers and laptop safes.A 24-hour reception is available for guest convenience at The Monroe Palm Springs.Free coffee & tea is available in the lobby. Guests can also take advantage of the food delivery partnerships within the local area. Complimentary bike hire is also included. A photobooth is available.Mesquite Golf and Country Club and Palm Springs International Airport are both 10 minutes’ drive away. Desert Hot Springs is 20 minutes’ drive from the property.
- Decor, bed was comfortable, climate control was easy to use.
- Does not seem like much from the outside, but the rooms are updated and very cool. We didn’t get to enjoy the pool area, but it’s awesome, great for a getaway to Palm Springs. I would highly recommend this hotel.
Room was clean, staff was friendly. Good value for the price.
Walking distance to downtown PS (if you’re willing to walk 1.0-1.5 miles). Otherwise the free trolley stops right out front of the hotel.
- Bed was comfortable and staff was very helpful and pleasant.
- Staff was friendly and gave us free drinks since our room was not ready. Room was clean and comfortable. Plenty of parking and easy to get in and out of. Good location on the outskirts of town.
Kimpton Rowan Palm Springs Hotel
Showcasing an outdoor pool and fitness center, Kimpton Rowan Palm Springs Hotel is located in Palm Springs in the region of California, just 18 miles from La Quinta. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Indio is 20 miles from Kimpton Rowan Palm Springs Hotel, and Idyllwild is 11 miles from the property. Palm Springs Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- Best staff in every way.Eduardo,Allen,Aaron to single out a few…all were exceptional
- The design and overall look are great as is the location
- Outstanding design, great hospitality, curteous staff, great restaurant
- Hotel is poorly run. Check in is a nightmare and don’t count on your room being ready by 4.
- Everything was exceptional. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Art was fantastic.
Ace Hotel and Swim Club Palm Springs
One of our top picks in Palm Springs.In Palm Springs, California, near activities such as shopping and golf, this unique hotel offers contemporary guest rooms with free wireless internet access, a spa and an on-site restaurant.Ace Hotel and Swim Club features 2 outdoor pools and an outdoor fireplace. After a workout in the fitness center, guests can relax with a massage in the hotel’s full-service spa.All guest rooms at the Ace Hotel offer a flat-screen TV and MP3 docking station. Guests will also appreciate bath products from Rudy’s Barbershop and views of the city, pool or mountains.King’s Highway restaurant at the Ace Hotel and Swim Club serves American cuisine made with seasonal, organic ingredients whenever possible. In the afternoon, guests can enjoy a creative cocktail in The Amigo Room bar.
- What a great spot, really lovely position and wonderful views. Rooms are charming, comfy and have everything you need. Especially good for late night drinks – I had a nice fire on a patio, truly lovely on the chilly evenings. Can’t wait to go back!
- Standard Ace Hotel ‘urban/minimalist’ feel. A bit out of place in Palm Springs but overall decent ‘Ace’ experience.
- I love the property, the vibe, the people. It’s hipster but not in a way that felt all consuming. I thought it was fun. Rooms were quiet, which I wasn’t expecting. Lots of nooks and outdoor areas to hang out. Rooms are spacious and comfy. I love the mid century vibe.
I loved the retro feel with modern comforts.
I loved the pool area with servers.
I loved the security staff.
I loved the beautiful mountain scenery.
The hotel grounds has great decor.
- We booked here because we heard great things and were slightly disappointed. It’s all slightly on the rundown side, the rooms are well designed motel rooms but nothing extra special. We had room service because we couldn’t get a table at the hotel restaurant and the burgers were fine. Beds are comfy, bathrooms tiny, some nice details scattered throughout the room.
One of our top picks in Palm Springs.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Caliente Tropics offers accommodations in Palm Springs, just 16 miles from La Quinta. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Indio is 19 miles from Caliente Tropics, and Idyllwild is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Palm Springs Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
Great pool and good location
Good was great in the bar
- The place feel like a fun tiki-themed home away from home; very comfortable and welcoming without being too kitschy or resort overwhelming. Staff is always very nice, and the onsite Reef Tiki Bar is a fun spot to hang out and meet people.
- Very clean…loved the heat lamp in the bathroom! Quiet, peaceful and safe!
- A dump! Room key didn’t work, shower didn’t work and air conditioner didn’t work (blew hot air) for 3 days! Terrible value for expense paid during BNP tennis event. Told from desk not to rent again until room maintenance was performed.
- We liked the funky 60’s vibe. We had a nice quiet room. We enjoyed the pool area. The location was convenient to downtown Palm Springs. This is not a luxury resort, but it was adequate for our needs. We were attending a tennis tournament in Indian Wells and only stayed at the motel at night. We liked the mid century modern homes around the motel area too. The air conditioner was good and not so loud that we couldn’t sleep.
- Great pool and good location
The Colony Palms Hotel
One of our top picks in Palm Springs.Near a variety of shopping and dining options, this hotel in Palm Springs, California offers stunning mountain views, a full-service spa and an on-site restaurant in an ideal location.The Colony Palms Hotel features a spacious outdoor pool and on-site fitness center. Guests can relax in one of the hotel’s comfortable courtyards or use the free wireless internet access. For breakfast, lunch and dinner, guests can visit the hotel’s seasonal Purple Palm Restaurant & Bar.All guestrooms at the Colony Palms boast pillow-top mattresses and Italian linens. Guests will also enjoy HD TVs and iPod docking stations. After a busy day, guests can use the C.O. Bigelow bath products or refresh with a drink from the well-stocked minibar.
- My wife and I came for our honeymoon and we couldn’t have been happier with our experience. We stayed in a casita (highly recommend) with its own wonderful patio. The grounds are lush and pleasant and the pool is even more so. The staff of the hotel and the on-site restaurant were attentive and polite. The entire hotel has a ‘private club’ feeling to it. We will be back!
- Very friendly and attentive staff, the grounds were nice and well kept, the bed comfortable, and the location good. (Centrally located, walk to the left for shops, coffee, etc., walk to the right and stroll through quiet neighborhoods.)
- The staff were awesome and the property is really lovely and picturesque. The restaurant was gorgeous and food really good.
A beautiful property with an amazing bar/restaurant….not cheap though even in ‘happy hour’ so be prepared to splash the cash.
Overall though a great stay with nice staff.
- The location was excellent. Central to a lot of shops and restaurants. The food at the hotel’s restaurant was better than expected and a solid value for a hotel. The pool was warm, and there was a nice seating area with a gas fireplace to warm you up in the evenings.
Best Western Plus Las Brisas Hotel
One of our top picks in Palm Springs.Just a short walk to shopping and dining in the center of Palm Springs, this hotel has free Wi-Fi and daily hot breakfast with made-to-order omelets. An outdoor pool and hot tub are featured at the property.A refrigerator and coffee maker are provided in all rooms at the Best Western PLUS La Brisas Hotel. Each warmly decorated room includes a spacious work desk and a sitting area.Guests can dine on-site at La Cantina or enjoy lunch at La Terraza Grill’s outdoor courtyard. The Gazebo Bar has poolside drinks and appetizers.A terrace and landscaped grounds with fountains. There is also a business center on site.The Palm Springs Convention Center is less than a mile away. Knotts Soak City Water Park is a 10-minute drive away.
- It’s beautiful, comfortable,accessible to everything we need
- We felt very welcome at this property by all the employees. The facility was well taken care of – our room was recently updated and modern. Enjoyed the pool area. We would come again to this property.
- This is an older but well-kept Palm Springs motel. The location is perfect, walking distance to all of downtown, many great restaurants and shops right there, and a short drive to the rest of the Palm Springs area. The common spaces are very nice, and there were various sitting areas available to enjoy the weather. The pool area is well kept, with nice flowers and plants and plenty of seating.
- Breakfast was great. Made to order omelettes, waffles, oatmeal, cereal, yogurt, etc etc
- The breakfast, property and location far exceeded my expectations.
Hard Rock Hotel Palm Springs
One of our top picks in Palm Springs.Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Hard Rock Hotel Palm Springs is located in Palm Springs in the region of California, just 17 miles from La Quinta. The hotel has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. Indio is 20 miles from Hard Rock Hotel, and Idyllwild is 11 miles from the property. Palm Springs Airport is 1.9 miles away.
- Room service the first night we were there was excellent, food was hot and delicious. Staff was very friendly and accepted our dog.
- The pool was amazing and relaxing! The bed was so comfortable.
- The staff was very friendly and the room was beautiful
- It was a great stay, but it seems dirty and it needs more color.
- We got a room upgrade! Bed was super comfy. Had a great massage in the spa. Walking distance to all of downtown Palm Springs.
ARRIVE Palm Springs
One of our best sellers in Palm Springs! Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a year-round outdoor pool, ARRIVE Palm Springs offers accommodations in Palm Springs, just 19 miles from La Quinta. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Indio is 21 miles from ARRIVE Palm Springs, and Idyllwild is 12 miles from the property. Palm Springs Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- Super modern and comfortable beds. Staff was super super friendly. You can text for ice at any time of the night.
- Cool hotel with a great pool area. Nice brewpub next door
- I think the part I liked mostly was the ability to text for questions and service.
- Friendly staff. Free bicycles. Hot jacuzzi, warm pool. Great ice cream and coffee. Delicious breakfast. Free parking.
- Good bloody mary and the pool was extremely relaxing.
GetAways at Palm Springs Tennis Club
Showcasing an outdoor pool and barbecue, GetAways at Palm Springs Tennis Club is located in Palm Springs in the region of California. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room includes a TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. La Quinta is 18 miles from GetAways at Palm Springs , and Indio is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palm Springs Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Palm Springs California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Palm Springs California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Palm Springs California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Palm Springs California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!