10 Best Hotels To Stay In Palm Harbor Texas – Top Hotel Reviews
Palm Harbor Texas is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Palm Harbor Texas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Palm Harbor Texas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Palm Harbor Texas. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Palm Harbor Texas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Palm Harbor Texas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Palm Harbor Texas:
Reel’em Inn On the Bay
This beachfront inn offers a private pier and free WiFi access throughout the property. A cable TV is provided in each room at Reel’em Inn On the Bay.Enjoy a balcony with an ocean view in each room at Reel’em Inn On the Bay. Cook up a meal in the kitchenette complete with a microwave and an oven. Free toiletries are available in the en suite bathroom.A fishing dock is available on site for guests to enjoy. Private check-in/check-out is available at this property.Rockport Beach Park is 7 minutes’ drive away from the property. Rockport city centre is located 1.2 miles away.
- The pier was literally right in front of the hotel
- It says beach front but no beach! They wouldn’t refund money. Took a look around and drove home. Place is a dump. Very dissatisfied.
- Location was close to where I was meeting someone.
- Loved the comfortable beds. and the long dock at night. And the warm water in the shower!
- The location of the property – beautiful water views. Property is located at the end of a one way road – quiet and very little traffic.
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Corpus Christi/Aransas Pass
Conn Brown Harbor and Redfish Bay are within 1 miles of this hotel. It features an outdoor pool with a deck, hot tub and cable TV with HBO in every room.Free Wi-Fi, a window seat and desk are included in the contemporary rooms at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Corpus Christi/Aransas Pass. They are decorated with a red accent wall and a wall-to-wall mirror.Guests can enjoy a daily hot breakfast during their stay at Corpus Christi/Aransas Pass Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham. They can also relax in the gazebo and use the barbecue grills.The University of Texas is 7 miles from the hotel. Rockport Beach Park is a 20-minute drive away.
- Very nice and quiet the eggs were okay the bed was okay
- Location was very convenient to nearby restaurants, gas stations on grocery stores
Large well lighted parking lot.
Easy access to building.
- Over great staff, rooms & breakfast. I will definitely consider staying again.
- Hotel was Micro but only in name. Best stay we have had anywhere! Location, value, great staff, cleanliness,pool and hottub area(very beautiful and relaxing), delicious breakfast.. Found entire accommodations to be unmatched with any other hotels we have previously stayed. Recommend it highly and will definitely be back!
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Corpus Christi Aransas Pass
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Corpus Christi Aransas Pass is located in Aransas Pass, 10 miles from Port Aransas and 16 miles from Corpus Christi.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Padre Island is 18 miles from Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott , and Rockport is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Corpus Christi International Airport, 22 miles from Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Corpus Christi Aransas Pass.
- The eggs were not of the best quality; it was as if you were eating gelatine not real eggs.
- Great shower stall, shower head, shower lighting and water pressure! Super clean room and bath.
- HOT Breakfast was great…location OK but a distance from ferry landing other then that we loved it.
- Staff was nice. Hotel was nice and clean. Pool was ok, kind of small,but the kids loved it.
- Breakfast was great! There was plenty to choose from. Looking forward to staying again. The staff was great.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Rockport – Fulton
One of our top picks in Rockport.Free Wi-Fi and a complimentary breakfast are featured at this Rockport hotel. Rockport Beach Park is a 10-minute drive away.A cable TV is provided in each room at La Quinta Inn & Suites Rockport-Fulton. The rooms also include a microwave and refrigerator.The 24-hour fitness center at La Quinta Inn & Suites RockporttgFulton allows you to stay in shape during your stay. After exercising, you can enjoy a refreshing swim in the outdoor pool.Texas Maritime Museum is 5 miles from the property. Fulton Mansion State Historic Site is less than a 5-minute drive away.
- It was clean and had a great breakfast until 10 am
- The breakfast was wonderful. The bed was very comfortable.
- It was our wedding anniversary, and staff left flowers and chocolates for us. Very nice touch!
- Staff were kind enough to start breakfast earlier than the usual time as we were due on a boat trip to see the Whooping Cranes at 07:30 from the nearby harbour. The hotel was functioning well after the recent hurricane, with no issues at all. Nearby hotels were still repairing and not open.
- Beds were like a rock, internet wouldn’t connect.
Motel 6 Rockport
Located 3.2 miles away from Austin Street Gallery, Motel 6 Rockport offers WiFi access free of charge. A cable TV is provided in each room.Air conditioning and heating are available in all rooms. The private bathroom come with a bath or shower.A 24-hour front desk is offered for guests’ convenience. Vending machines are also available on site. The property offers free parking.George W. Fulton Mansion is located 0.9 miles away from Rockport Motel 6. Art Center for the Islands is within 22.4 miles of the property.
- The rooms were comfortable and having the lamenent wood floors made it look clean than with carpet. It is also close to the beach and restaurants.
- The room was very nice, modern, and clean. The staff was exceptional and we actually became friends. Would highly recommend !
- The room was clean and roomy. Shower and bathroom facilities were good. A/C worked well. It was quiet. The parking lot is large and had enough space for my car and trailered boat to rest.
- SUPER CLEAN. NICE STAFF. ACCESS TO BBQ GRILLS AND WATER TO WASH FEAT AND DOG BEFORE ENTERING ROOM. MINI FRIDGE
Friendly staff, newly remodeled and very clean.
Very close to activities and restaurants as well.
Hampton Inn & Suites Rockport-Fulton
This Fulton, Texas hotel is only minutes from Rockport Beach Park and the historic Fulton Mansion. The hotel offers a free hot daily breakfast and guest rooms with free Wi-Fi.Hampton Inn & Suites Rockport-Fulton features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. A business center and laundry facilities are also offered at the hotel.Guest rooms at the Fulton Hampton Inn are equipped with microwaves and mini-refrigerators. Coffee makers and cable TV are also included.Copano Bay State Park and the Texas Maritime Museum are within a short drive of the Hampton Inn in Fulton. The Oak Crest Nursing Center is also nearby.
- The bed was great, they may need new furniture. A chair in my room had to be propped against something to keep from leaning back to far.
- Powdered eggs ! Always something to look forward to.
- I liked how spacious the room was. I appreciated the comfort of the bed & pillows. I enjoyed the variety at breakfast as well as the complimentary cookies, tea & hot chocolate. I enjoyed the gym. The sink was clogged & when my father called the front desk to report it, maintenance came quickly & repaired it.
- The whole experience was delightful . We were treated like family.
From the time we checked in to the time we left, the staff was absolutely delightful! We were told a story about one of the fish in the tank (super cute!) and the receptionist was able to recommend two amazing restaurants for us that night. The bedding was luxurious and we had plenty of pillows; I also kind of loved the bathroom 🙂 The pool has an old school dry sauna (something I haven’t seen in other hotels of this price range) and the swimming facilities were clean and very well stocked.
Breakfast was awesome! I have two young boys and they were able to wake up at the last possible minute and still enjoy a fully-stocked breakfast bar. (They were even happy to accommodate my late checkout!)
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Fulton Rockport
One of our top picks in Rockport.The Econo Lodge Inn & Suites By The Bay in Fulton features easy access to Texas’ first mile-long Blue Wave Beach and its picnic cabanas, walking and birding trails, wildlife sanctuary, boat ramps, fishing piers, playgrounds, historic landmarks, shops, restaurants and bars. This hotel is also conveniently close to Fulton Pier and Paws & Taws Convention Center.There is one meeting room, with the hotel able to accommodate 100 people for banquets and conferences.Guests at this hotel can appreciate free high-speed Internet access in all rooms. Some rooms feature sofa sleepers.This is a pet-friendly hotel; four-legged friends are allowed to stay (for a fee).
- The room we were moved to was in decent shape, but the beds and pillows weren’t comfortable.
- Other than the location being convenient to the Oyster Festival, this year the hotel is under new management and made several changes that to us were not improvements.
- Everything was acceptable being they were coming back from a devastating hurricane. The staff was very helpful. There breakfast was very good even when there grill had issues. Would definetly would stay there again.
- because of a kitchen problem, they were not able to provide the normal hot breakfast the day we were there, but they did have coffee and rolls, yougurt, fruit and cereal.
- While the motel was less than perfect, it was GREAT taking into account the devastation that Hurricane Harvey left. Many of the rooms were still under repair, but our particular room was better than expected. It was clean and refreshing. The complimentary breakfast was FANTASTIC; made to order with several options. I commend them for their efforts to restore this facility. I think, in the future, I could see giving them a MUCH BETTER SCORE.
This Rockport, Texas motel is just a 10 minute drive from Rockport Beach Park. It features a daily breakfast, an outdoor pool and a business center. Guest rooms include a full kitchenette.A cable TV and a work desk are provided in each room at Sportsman Manor Motel. The simply styled rooms also offer a private bathroom and a small sitting area. Wi-Fi is available.Motel Sportsman Manor is a 10 minute drive from Fulton Mansion and Texas Maritime Museum. Key Allegro Marina is less than 3 miles away.
- Good place for fishing and spend a weekend near the beach.
- The cleanliness was good, the comfort was good, the air conditioning was a plus made it very comfortable. The spacious room was great not as crowded as other hotels. The convience of the pool and pier was great and fun. Over all was a good stay.
- Staff was friendly. Rooms were cold and clean. Breakfast was average but had a good variety. Location was very convenient for everything we wanted to do on this trip.
- Did not like anything about this place. Will never stay there again and neither will any of my friends or family. Price was twice as high as other hotels in the area.
- hotel with a pier and close to everything you need
The Place at Port Aransas
One of our top picks in Port Aransas.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Place at Port Aransas offers accommodations in Port Aransas, just 20 miles from Corpus Christi. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Padre Island is 14 miles from The Place at Port Aransas, and Rockport is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Corpus Christi International Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- The building was very clean and the staff was more than willing to accomaadate our early check-in
- The room & bathroom were large & not cramped. A short walk across the street to the marina & you can dolphin watch. A great view of the sunset.
- Half price of most lodging in town, without having doors to rooms open to the outside. Nice decor. Modern look inside and out. Convenient to the dolphin cruise as well as the ferry. Close to most everything else.
- The convenience to the ferry and restaurants was great. You could walk to some restaurants and shops. The breakfast was good especially the fresh fruit. The staff was very helpful.
- Everything was great. Great value, clean rooms, comfortable beds, and friendly staff.
MainStay Suites Ingleside
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, MainStay Suites Ingleside offers accommodations in Ingleside, just 10 miles from Port Aransas.A TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided.Corpus Christi is 12 miles from MainStay Suites Ingleside, and Padre Island is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Corpus Christi International Airport, 19 miles from MainStay Suites Ingleside.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Palm Harbor Texas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Palm Harbor Texas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Palm Harbor Texas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Palm Harbor Texas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!