10 Best Hotels To Stay In Palisades Park New Jersey – Top Hotel Reviews
Palisades Park New Jersey is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Palisades Park New Jersey. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Palisades Park New Jersey. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Palisades Park New Jersey. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Palisades Park New Jersey right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Palisades Park New Jersey with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Palisades Park New Jersey:
Days Inn Ridgefield NJ
Ideally located a short drive from New York City attractions, this hotel offers convenient access to I-95 and I-80, and many free amenities and facilities, including a fitness center.The Days Inn Ridgefield is situated only a short distance from the Lincoln Tunnel, leading directly to the center of Manhattan. There is also a bus station nearby, offering easy and instant access to New York City/Manhattan. The hotel is also only minutes from Meadowlands Sports Complex, Izod Center and Giants Stadium.Guests at the Ridgefield Days Inn can begin the day with a free continental breakfast and a free weekday newspaper. The hotel also features free high-speed internet access along with on-site laundry facilities.
- There was one man at the front desk that was very helpful besides that the manager was a bit** you would think she would want to help the customer but she is very rude and condescending
- I didn’t get the room with amenities I booked for!
- It was clean and the windows opened to smoke and vent out. Simple and had everything I needed; to sleep
- The room was very clean and the staff was nice, too.
- A very affordable nice place to rest. The king sized bed is superb!
Hilton Garden Inn Ridgefield Park
Hilton Garden Inn Ridgefield Park offers accommodations in Ridgefield Park. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. New York City is 6 miles from Hilton Garden Inn Ridgefield Park, and Brooklyn is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is LaGuardia Airport, 9 miles from Hilton Garden Inn Ridgefield Park.
- This was my 4th or 5th time and it is my favorite in the area. My rooms have ALWAYS been clean and staff have ALWAYS been friendly and accomodating. The decor also has a clean and comofrtable look as well as being current. It is also a fairly quiet hotel which is not easy to find in this area. So its my first choice in the area because I know I will have no worries when I stay there.
- The hotel was very clean and workers were really helpful
- I enjoyed my stay and so did my partner.. we had a great time.
- Staff was excellent and breakfast in the lobby was outstanding.
- Staff was excellent! Rooms good size and very clean! Great beds and linens!
Hampton Inn Ridgefield Park
This Ridgefield Park, New Jersey hotel is 14 miles from LaGuardia Airport. The hotel features an indoor pool and a gym while guest rooms provide free Wi-Fi and cable TV.Guest rooms at the Hampton Inn Ridgefield Park are furnished with a microwave, a refrigerator and coffee facilities. Each air-conditioned room includes a work desk.Ridgefield Park Hampton Inn offers a business center with fax and photocopying services for guest use. Free parking is possible at the hotel.Fairleigh Dickinson University is a 15 minute drive from the hotel. The New York Penn Station – Amtrak NYP is 12 miles away.
- Great location. Clean. Very friendly staff. Good free breakfast🙂
- Staff extra courteous. Danish was like part of the family seeing to our every need and going the extra mile. We even joked he must sleep there, because it felt like he was there when we would leave in the morning for NY and when we would arrived very late coming back. Complimentary coffee, tea, and hot chocolate in the lobby 24/7. Breakfast was excellent and saved us time and money not having to grab something before sight seeing in the city. Waffles, cereal, toast, eggs, biscuits, etc. You could not ask for a more complete breakfast. And the lady who put it all together kept it stocked, hot and clean. Be sure and tip her a couple of bucks. Same as wait staff. Rooms were CLEAN, spacious and comfortable and I would not only recommend others to stay here but if ever back in NY, I will stay here as well
- The staff is very hospitable… Hotel is clean and rooms are comfortable
- Exceptional customer standards on the person at the cafeteria at breakfast time also cleaning staff members very helpful and efficient.
The hotel was exceptionally quiet despite the proximity to the main road.
The staff were all friendly and professional.
The room was clean, so clean it would put most hospitals to shame.
Clean fresh bedding every day was a nice luxury.
Car park is ample sized, even for our XL SUV.
The room was comfortable, larger than expected and well appointed. No damaged fittings, everything worked. Good shower too.
Hotel location was great for touring NJ, especially the for the large (massive) malls if you like shopping.
The price point for this quality hotel is brilliant value. 4 nights in NJ was the same cost as 1 night in Boston in a similar quality hotel.
Best Western Fort Lee
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Best Western Fort Lee offers accommodations in Fort Lee. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.New York City is 7 miles from Best Western Fort Lee, and Brooklyn is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is LaGuardia Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- This was convenient to where I currently work. The staff was very good and courteous. Overall, if needed, I would come back and stay.
- Clean and comfy room, loved the reception area with beverages available 24/7, and friendly staff
- The front desk was very helpful. I accidently put the wrong date when I booked the reservation. she helped me get a room the same day I needed it with any problems and it was 11:00 at night. she was very helpful.
- Front desk staff was helpful…Price is cheap considering how close it is to NYC…breakfast is open until 11 and decent.
Water pressure great
Room spaces great
Bigelow tea bags..variety available for breakfast nice touch
DoubleTree by Hilton Fort Lee/George Washington Bridge
Nestled at the gateway to New York City, this hotel offers thoughtful services such as scheduled shuttle services to Midtown Manhattan as well as great dining options in Fort Lee, New Jersey.Doubletree Fort Lee features contemporary guestrooms and suites that boast amenities such as comfortable Sweet Dreams beds, marble and granite baths and free wireless internet access. There are 3 floors of executive accommodations with extended facilities and services.Enjoy Northern Italian, traditional American and Japanese cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner at Fort Lee Doubletree’s 3 on-site restaurants. After dinner, relax in the lobby lounge for pre-theater cocktails or conversation with friends.
- The rooms were good sized for a big city. Free parking! You get all the perks of NYC without the cost. Shuttle makes it so easy to get into town. Will make this my NYC trip hotel.
Being able to leave my car and get a shuttle to the city put this hotel over the top.
The piping hot jacuzzi didn’t hurt either. The staff was great!
- The staff was amazingly friendly and informative. The shuttle to NYC was convenient and drivers were also very pleasant. Highly recommended!!! Pool hours were great! Italian restaurant was excellent.
- The room was great, bedding and bath linens great. Restaurant excellent.
- Nice indoor pool and hot tub, great hours 6am til midnight. Full service restaurant and room service availability
Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe
Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe is located in Teaneck, 7 miles from New York City and 12 miles from Brooklyn. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Queens is 11 miles from Marriott at Glenpointe, and Bronx is 5 miles away. LaGuardia Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- Beautiful property and great location for the price.
- It was clean. The room was bigger slighly compare to those in the same class.
- Enjoyed the ease of parking, spacious rooms and comfortable bathrooms.
- It was almost perfect. Room was clean. The service was perfect. I really enjoy M-club very much.
- This establishment charged an additional $50 on my account, 1 day after I had left the property. When I called to dispute the transaction, I got transferred 4 times to no one. I finally got a voicemail where I left a message, but no one called back.
Holiday Inn – GW Bridge Fort Lee-NYC Area
Holiday Inn – GW Bridge Fort Lee-NYC Area is located in Fort Lee, just 7 miles from New York City. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Brooklyn is 12 miles from Holiday Inn – GW Bridge Fort Lee-NY, and Queens is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is LaGuardia Airport, 8 miles from Holiday Inn – GW Bridge Fort Lee-NYC Area.
- Friendly staff, clean rooms, comfortable beds, and great dining.
- The large black gentleman at the front desk was the best asset you guys had. we came in at midnight and he was great. very good manners. then the next morning he was there and he spoke and said good morning. it is nice when employees are nice. the lady in connies restuart was good as well.
- Comfy beds and woman in the breakfast room was very pleasant
- Very comfy bed. 2 min by car from the GW bridge – 19 min to get downtown NYC. Breakfast was very satisfying. Wifi great. Overall great experience
- The eggs seemed like they were from powdered, not real. Room was not cleaned on Sunday despite our being absent til 4pm. The maid offered at 5pm to clean but we declined.
Comfort Inn Edgewater
George Washington Bridge is 2 miles from this Edgewater, New Jersey hotel. The hotel provides a business center and guest rooms with free Wi-Fi and cable TV.The rooms at the Comfort Inn Edgewater include a microwave, a refrigerator and a 36-inch flat-screen TV.The hotel serves a daily breakfast with hot waffles. Free coffee is available in the lobby.Guests at the Edgewater Comfort Inn can relax in the picnic area.The Meadowlands Sport Complex, a sports and entertainment facility which is home to the New York Jets and New York Giants, is 10 miles away. The Bronx Zoo is 8 miles from the Comfort Inn Edgewater.
- Love that they have free parking and New York is 15min form there loved it
- Great location and more importantly it was very CLEAN@
- I really liked the location, as it was really close to many shopping centers and places to eat at. The lady who checked me in was very friendly and helpful. She also accommodated me and a few friends who were traveling together, and put us next to each other. Breakfast exceeded my expectations, I am used to cold cereal and bagels that usually “free breakfast” provides. I also was allowed to stay an extra hour to check out and it was for free! Will go again.
- Breakfast was over cooked all hash browns was hard looked like it was left for hours
- The room and hotel in general were very clean. Front desk staff was polite and helpful. I didn’t have time for the free breakfast, but it looked great. Good location, close to the city, malls and restaurants.
Crowne Plaza Hotel Englewood
Crowne Plaza Hotel Englewood offers accommodations in Englewood. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.New York City is 8 miles from Crowne Plaza Englewood, and Brooklyn is 13 miles away. LaGuardia Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- The property is located right off the highway, which was convenient but the area is very industrial so I was not sure what the hotel would be like. The outside was okay but the inside was beautiful. Great lobby and friendly staff. The room was incredibly clean and good sized. The bed was amazingly comfortable and the room was very contemporary. It was 10 minutes away from Bergen Performing Arts and the hotel provided a shuttle. I was pleased with everything.
- Bed amazing —— elevator LOOKED ROUGH – I walked the stairs my entire stay
- I did love the pillows! And the plentiful towels! The bathroom was clean & roomy. I like the charging station for my electronics. Room service was great. Efficient & polite. Food delicious & plentiful!! Look @ that crunchy Gorgo salad is with grilled chicken!
- The location was convenient. It’s just on the NJ side of the George Washington Bridge so anyone travelling south on 95 will find it easy to get to. The restaurant/bar were staffed with friendly people, though the prices were somewhat expensive.
- Staff were very helpful & fast in their response to any request!
Homewood Suites by Hilton Edgewater-NYC Area
Located along the Hudson River overlooking Manhattan, this New Jersey hotel is close to the city’s main attractions as well as corporate offices, and features many of today’s modern conveniences.Guests at the Homewood Suites Edgewater-NYC hotel are provided with easy access to the popular sites of both New Jersey and Manhattan. The Javits Convention Center, Columbia University, golf courses, and shopping centers are all nearby. Many corporate offices, including UBS Financial and LG Electronics are also close to the hotel.A free daily hot buffet breakfast, a free weekday evening reception and wireless internet access are only some of the standard amenities available at the Edgewater Homewood Suites. Guests at the hotel will also appreciate in-room fully equipped kitchens as well as flat-screen TVs and on-demand movies.
- The staff was super friendly, the room was clean, everything was nice.
The room has a great size and all the facilities were great.
We like the food served at breakfast and the dining room was very confortable.
It was great to have snack and drinks at dinner time.
The hotel is in front of the bus stop and the area has many shops close by.
- The reception desk was very helpful numerous times. The dining staff were lovely. Its close to shops and the appeal for us was the self catering even though we had breakfast attached. Its clean and good value for money.
- The hotel was fantastic. It had everything we needed and was in a great location 5 mins to Manhattan by ferry.
Loved the coffee machines in lounge area
Loved the free shuttle mini bus to closeby locations
Loved the snacks offered in weekdays from 5:30-7:30
Loved the healthy breakfast
Top Hotels In Palisades Park New Jersey Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Palisades Park New Jersey to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Palisades Park New Jersey but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Palisades Park New Jersey. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!