10 Best Hotels To Stay In Paleyrac Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Paleyrac Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Paleyrac Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Paleyrac Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Paleyrac Aquitaine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Paleyrac Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Paleyrac Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Paleyrac Aquitaine:
Le Manoir de Bellerive
Le Manoir de Bellerive is located in Le Buisson de Cadouin, 14 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda and 26 miles from Périgueux. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You can play tennis at this hotel, and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Bergerac is 21 miles from Le Manoir de Bellerive, and Souillac is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 21 miles from Le Manoir de Bellerive.
- Very interesting accommodation, French with an oriental twist!
- We got a free upgrade to a fantastic suite overlooking the river. Staff was very friendly and well presented.
- Sweet staff. Lovely terrace to take breakfast whilst looking out onto kitchen garden. Plenty of parking. By the river. We had booked two rooms – unfortunately they were on the top floor (A lot of stairs!! and no lift) this would have been too much for my 80 year old mother to manage so on our second of 3 nights they kindly gave her a room on the 1st floor.
A charming period property with lovely grounds on the bank of the Dordogne. A great central location to explore the delights the Dordogne has to offer. The decor, pictures and furnishings. The classical staircase was lovely. Tennis court.
The bedroom was lovely. Nice decor and lighting. Wider beds. Very quiet. Excellent black out blinds. Good size room and bathroom. Flexible and quiet air conditioning.
The staff were very warm and helpful. One offering to book Grottes tickets and look up night markets for us and phoning us with updates.
Top Tip: Try the night markets as they are a real treat. Great music, atmosphere and different foods.
- The views over the Dordogne were lovely. The pool was excellent as well. The restaurant was very high end, but the food was brilliant and with it.
Le Trèfle à Quatre Feuilles
The Trèfle à Quatre Feuilles is a traditional regional Hotel, in the heart of the Périgord Noir.The Hotel offers comfortable rooms with free Wi-Fi internet access. All the rooms were refurbished in 2009.Trèfle à Quatre Feuilles also offers a regional cuisine served on a shaded terrace in summer, and next to the fireplace in winter.
- Lovely little hotel and staff. Breakfast exquisite.
- Helpful and friendly staff. Very thoughtful reception staff called me to see if I wanted a table in the restaurant for dinner as there was only one remaining. The restaurant is very good but not cheap. I ate dinner there on 2 of the 3 evenings I was at the hotel and enjoyed it very much. The mini suite I had was clean and functional but quite basic.
- Very clean and comfortable and excellent food”””’
- Comfortable room and very good restaurant with courtyard. Very pleasant staff who provided excellent service.
- The hotel is a good base from which to explore the Dordogne region. The room was a good size with a separate sitting lounge. The town itself is small but charming. Everything was comfortable and we enjoyed our breakfast and dinner.
Auberge de la Petite Reine
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Auberge de la Petite Reine is located in Siorac-en-Périgord. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge, a tour desk and a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. Sarlat-la-Canéda is 12 miles from Auberge de la Petite Reine, and Rocamadour is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 24 miles from Auberge de la Petite Reine.
Simple but welcoming.
Daughter enjoyed pool
Food: Vegetarian menu offered (only 1 fixed menu but starter and sweet lovely)
Room: Spacious , simple
-somehow comfortably bed
-very good towels
If you are up for a camping/trailer truck feel holiday, this is perhaps a good palce for you.
- Ground were pretty and the pool looked nice. Bathrooms were quite modern.
The staff were lovely. Friendly and helpful. Enough of them spoke enough English to get what you needed. The grounds were beautiful with plenty to do (tennis, ping pong, volleyball etc). Only a 5 min drive from the town so quite convenient and a good base for exploring the region.
Ended up not trying the breakfast but it looked fine. Mostly cold food and boiled eggs.
The hotel put on a BBQ one night we were there which was brilliant. 20euros for tons of meat and salads and dessert and even wine. Was a nice way to meet other guests if you were so inclined.
Grand parking extérieur privé
Piscine couverte et parc bien aménagé avec des endroits pour de reposer et des installations pour jouer au ping pong et salle de musculation .
Restaurant de qualité
- Simple but welcoming.
Hôtel-Restaurant Vézère Lodge
One of our top picks in Le Bugue.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hôtel-Restaurant Vézère Lodge offers accommodations in Le Bugue. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find concierge services at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Sarlat-la-Canéda is 13 miles from Hôtel-Restaurant Vézère Lodge, and Périgueux is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- The room was great, but even better was the service. The owners were very helpful and friendly, even driving us into town one day. Walking to town is feasible, but there is only a shoulder on the road and it is a pretty busy street. The town itself was great-very cute, but not a place for people who need constant entertainment. Meals at the B&B were fabulous! We definitely recommend making the most of that extra.
- Comfortable room, rural setting, superb food for dinner. The owners work hard and it shows.
- Very friendly, welcoming owners. Small hotel but still a comfortable area to have a pre dinner drink and chill out. Lovely food in the restaurant – nice not to have to drive again after a day’s travelling. Outside space to relax as well. Would definitely go back if we return to the area.
- A very pleasant place for a stay short or longer, run by a charming, friendly, welcoming and helpful couple, comfortable and characterful rooms, nice small in-house restaurant with a great selection of well-made local-style dishes.
- Great welcome and attention to guests” needs plus a super pool to cool off in.
In a beautiful medieval village in the heart of Perigord Noir, the charming hotel Le Home, offers traditional and homey service in a cozy atmosphere.The comfortable rooms are full of character and come with TV, telephone, bathroom and free Wi-Fi.At the hotel restaurant guests can savor delicious local cuisine in a quaint village atmosphere.The local region of Belvès hosts lively events, markets and festivals throughout the year and there are many outdoor activities to be enjoyed nearby. The hotel is in the center of town and is an ideal base from which to explore to area.
Location near the centre of Belves was very good.
The rooms were a good size and the bedlinen and towels were very good quality.
The food was fairly plain but plentiful and tasty.
- We had a lovely dinner at the hotel which was excellent quality and good value.
- The location and the building were lovely, it is the perfect picture of idyllic rural France. We stayed in Room 2, which had a beautiful view looking over a square and church. The bed and bedding was clean and comfy, the dressings were beautiful and rustic. The bar across the road Le Madelon, was very friendly, very well priced and open til 12:30-ish. They also have a beautiful dog that lives in the hotel, it’s quite big, pure white and very fluffy and friendly, if you’re a dog-lover like me i enjoyed it.
- Wonderful food in restaurant , very good value, lovely medieval village. Staff at hotel were excellent.
The Hotel is a good value for money. Owner and Staff are very nice and the location within the small Village of Belves is very good.
Wi-fi and phone very well connected.
- Location near the centre of Belves was very good.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hôtel Pontet offers accommodations in Beynac-et-Cazenac. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.There are lots of activities in the area, such as fishing and hiking. Sarlat-la-Canéda is 5 miles from Hôtel Pontet, and Brive-la-Gaillarde is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Brive – La Roche Airport, 27 miles from Hôtel Pontet.
- Bed was comfy and there were extra pillows available
- Location – Beynac is a really pretty village and a good base for exploring the other villages, castles and countryside nearby. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The breakfast was very good!
- The location relative to Sarlat,And other neighboring cities.
- Pleasant staff , great location and decent continental breakfast
- Location is perfect. Breakfast is good. Room is cute.
L’Oustal de Vézac
Showcasing an outdoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool, L’Oustal de Vézac is located in Vézac in the region of Aquitaine. The hotel has a playground and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Sarlat-la-Canéda is 5 miles from L’Oustal de Vézac, and Brive-la-Gaillarde is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Brive – La Roche Airport, 27 miles from the property.
We were very warmly welcomed and the owner and his wife were extremely helpful – he went above and beyond by driving us to Beynac and back for dinner (we were walking so no access to a car).
The rooms were large and very spacious with lovely modern bathrooms (including a stool in the walk in shower) and all well furnished.
Breakfast was amazing – a huge spread, including lots of home made cakes, preserves, fresh fruit salad as well as what you normally expect in France – but very plentiful.
- Lovely breakfast. Everywhere clean and the pool looked great. Friendly owners.
- Never expected a 3 star hotel with such warm atmosphere and hosts! Breakfast is excellent – much better than many 5* we’ve stayed.
Nice and clean rooms which look like they have been refurbished very recently. Bathroom is quite luxurious with rain shower. Pool looked lovely as well even though we didn’t use it because we were there quite late in the season. Breakfast is very, very good!
The owners are very friendly and it looks like everybody working there is thoroughly enjoying themselves which gives it a positive feel. Location is perfect between La Roque Gageac and Beynac. Definitely recommend this hotel.
- Room was completely new and very clean. The breakfast was A+: selection of cheeses, homemade jams, French pastries and desserts and much much more. The hotel also has a great view of surrounding castles.
- We were very warmly welcomed and the owner and his wife were extremely helpful – he went above and beyond by driving us to Beynac and back for dinner (we were walking so no access to a car).
Hotel Altica Sarlat
Located in Sarlat-la-Canéda, 25 miles from Brive-la-Gaillarde, Hotel Altica Sarlat features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room includes a TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Rocamadour is 21 miles from Hotel Altica Sarlat, and Souillac is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brive – La Roche Airport, 23 miles from Hotel Altica Sarlat.
- Liked the location, the plenty of free parking, the rooms were quiet from external noise, and the breakfast was very good in terms of range of items, quality and freshness
- The friendliness of the staff. The breakfast. The nearness to the town centre. Ease of finding the hotel.
- Nice hotel. Convenient for visiting Sarlat, about a 20 minute walk into the old town but not a problem. Friendly helpful staff.
- The staff were all very friendly,helpful and always smiling.
- The room was very small, the bathroom was also small. the breakfast was good.
Hotel Royal Vézère
Located in Le Bugue, 14 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda, Hotel Royal Vézère features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the river or city. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Périgueux is 21 miles from Hotel Royal Vézère, and Bergerac is 22 miles away. Roumanière Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- hotel is in an excellent position for the town ,however it is very difficult to get something to eat if arriving late -9pm . all restaurants are closed and the kitchen is closed in the hotel .
- excellent breakfasts, reception staff were lovely.
- The location is the best thing about this hotel. The view from the restaurant, pool and our room was lovely. Cafes, restaurants, shops, the market and riverside walk are a few steps away.
- Very pleasant staff. Great location. Excellent breakfast.
- Hotel with extremely good location on the Verziere river. Good restaurant and availability of a roof swimming pool. Room quite big.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Vitrac, 4 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda, La Treille features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is available.There is room service at the property.Brive-la-Gaillarde is 27 miles from La Treille, and Rocamadour is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Brive – La Roche Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- We had room 2, which was excellent with a separate ‘study’ area, and then a shower room, with lovely views of the Dordogne river. Dinner was excellent with a very talented chef. Excellent value for money.
- I got the booking dates wrong and turned up effectively without a booking! The staff conversed for a bit and found us a room they would not normally have offered us, because the bathroom was not very spacious. We stayed longer because the location was good for accessing other places. The staff accommodated this request, despite having a nearly full hotel.
- The best parts of our stay were the convenience of the location and the excellent dinners. They really know how to cook fine French food.
- Stanze arredate, in modo elegante e personale, letti comodi vista favolosa sul Dordogne, cena super e personale molto cortese
- La proximité et le paysage sur la Dordogne et l’accueil.
Top Hotels In Paleyrac Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Paleyrac Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Paleyrac Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Paleyrac Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!