10 Best Hotels To Stay In Palenville New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Palenville New York State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Palenville New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Palenville New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Palenville New York State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Palenville New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Palenville New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Palenville New York State:
Howard Johnson Inn – Saugerties
In Saugerties, this New York hotel features an indoor pool, sauna, and on-site restaurant. Guests are just a 7 minute drive from Horse Shows in the Sun equestrian event venue.A microwave, small refrigerator, and cable TV are included in all guest rooms. This New York Howard Johnson Inn provides coffee-making facilities as well.Access to free Wi-Fi and business center are provided to all Howard Johnson Inn Saugerties guests throughout their stay. Free on-site parking is available.Saugerties Diner & Lounge serves classic American cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Brunch and buffet options are available.Overlook Wild Forest is 14 miles away. Guest can also explore an outdoor sculpture garden at Opus 40, a 15 minute drive from the hotel.
- Property nicely rehabbed since last visit. Good value.
- The cleanliness of the room and the comfortable bed
- The hotel room was very clean and updated. The mattress was excellent and pillows and bedding were top quality. I would definitely stay here again. Bathroom was modern and clean. Hotel was very quiet and relaxing. Pool area was very clean as well.
- It was the best price i could get. Location was good.
- Every time I visit New York I only go to Howard Johnson. The staff is always nice,the rooms are always great, the beds are always so comfortable and the prices are always the best.
Located in Kiskatom, 31 miles from New Paltz, The Kaaterskill features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Kingston is 18 miles from The Kaaterskill, and Woodstock is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 40 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
In the Catskill Mountains, this Catskill accommodations are 16 miles from Hunter Mountain and is a 15-minute drive from the Hudson River. Guests can enjoy swimming in the seasonal outdoor pool or use the on-site BBQ facilities.The B and B Lounge has rooms or apartments and a private bathroom is included in each one. Select rooms also have a kitchen complete with a refrigerator.On-site dining and entertainment are available at the restaurant and bar. A children’s playground is available and the bed and breakfast Lounge also has a game room.Zume Flume Waterpark is 15 miles from the property and horseback riding at Bailiwick Ranch & Discovery Zoo is an 8-minute drive away.
- The people here were friendly and as an economy lounge it does what you need.
Friendly helpful staff, nice surroundings, good location. Only 20 mins from Kaaterskill Falls.
Bar food good and reasonable.
- I loved that there was a refrigerator, microwave and sink. The bathroom was nice and there were extra pillows available. Good value for the money.
- Clean and was quite at night. Lounge was just a walk away !
- Location was right. Price was good, staff was friendly and food was amazing. Wings were excellent.
Bavarian Manor Country Inn and Restaurant
Nestled on over 100 acres, this Purling, New York bed and breakfast features a restaurant, lounge and 6-acre lake. It provides free Wi-Fi in public areas and cable TV in every room.A coffee maker is offered in the traditionally decorated rooms at Bavarian Manor Country Inn and Restaurant. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer. Rooms with a fireplace, jetted tub and DVD player are available.Guests can enjoy a free daily breakfast that includes omelets, pancakes and French toast. Bavarian Manor Inn and Restaurant serves German and American cuisine Thursday through Sunday.Zoom Flume Water Park and Irish American Heritage Museum are within a 22-minute drive of this bed and breakfast. Mountain Top Arboretum is 19 miles away
- Delicious breakfast included with the room. Our room was upgraded without extra charge, perhaps because it was midweek and there were few guests. At any rate, it was a nice gesture. The property is a lovely old inn in a country setting. The owners and staff were very pleasant and interesting to talk to.
- This property was so warm and welcoming! We loved all the nostalgic touches in the hotel and restaurant. It is worth staying on a night when you can have dinner–the food was fantastic! Breakfast was wonderful and we loved being able to spend a little time talking to the owners. Very accommodating to their guests. If we are ever in the Catskills again, this will be the only hotel we would stay at.
- A charming property with a period character located on a hillside with an easy access from the road. Friendly & helpful staff. An excellent breakfast with plenty of choices.
- The Bavarian Manor has a wonderful porch with comfortable furniture for relaxing with morning coffee or a drink in the evening. The breakfast, included with your stay, is excellent with many choices.
- 150-year-old hotel at the northern entry to the Catskills. Rooms are both comfortable and old-fashioned–as they should be here! Excellent restaurant for dinner. Made-to-order breakfast included in room price.
Comfort Inn Saugerties
Comfort Inn Saugerties is located in Saugerties, 24 miles from New Paltz and 27 miles from Poughkeepsie. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV with satellite channels.Kingston is 11 miles from Comfort Inn Saugerties, and Woodstock is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Rooms are very nice and very clean. Breakfast is a great plus at this hotel.
- Easy to get to, clean, comfortable room and nice indoor pool.
- Spacious, very clean modern room, with great bed and pillows. Bathroom nice modern white and super clean (one of my pet peeves). Breakfast room well attended – usual fare waffles, breads/bagels, eggs, sausage, juices, cereals, yogurts etc. Good coffee I would rate this as a “top of the line” Comfort Inn – great location for our needs – easy access to towns and villages. Would absolutely stay here again.
Queen size bed very spacious and comfortable. Good sized refrigerator. Breakfast good. Selection of cereals, pastries, bagels, bread, yogurts and DIY waffles, tea, coffee and choice of juice. Not so impressed with hot choices of?burger and? egg.
Comfort Inn situated in outskirts of Saugerties but close to Interstate however not aware of any road noise.
Small swimming pool with spa jets and selection of exercise facilities.
- Breakfast area small many people standing around waiting for table. Food often empty
Just 3 miles from Hunter Mountain skiing, this hotel features panoramic views, a restaurant, and indoor and outdoor pools. It also has on-site tennis courts and a sauna.Rooms at the Villa Vosilla feature cable TV, a private bathroom, and a work desk. They are styled in bright colors and have a sitting area.Guests can visit the game room with ping-pong for entertainment. A fitness center and a hot tub are also provided at the Catskills Villa Vosilla. Yoga and dance classes are available during select seasons.Ladoria Ristorante has home-style Italian comfort food served al fresco or in the casual dining room. Full bar service is available in the cocktail lounge.Kaaterskill Falls is 7 miles from the hotel. Swimming at North-South Lake is a 15 minute drive away.
Really fun activity area for the kids/adults too. (indoor pool, big room full of things to do).
The restaurant was delicious — they made yummy vegetarian lasagna! Great service — We arrived hours after we had planned (thought we’d arrive by 11) and the night staff was off — he left a note inside to call him, and he rushed in (came over at 2 am) to check us in. It is a fun, classic style hotel, so much more homey than the crowded resort.
- We had a great time staying there. I traveled there with my two children and we shared a room with two queen beds. The staff were extremely helpful and greeted us when we arrived at 1am and helped us with the luggage to the room. The beds were comfortable and we had a great breakfast at the dining room onsite. My son loved the pool even though I thought it was too cold to be swimming outside.
- Staff was excellent, restaurant on site was very good, price was good for location/amenities, pool & game room are very nice & located within 5 minutes of Hunter Mountain.
- I like the location, it is close to the Hunter ski area
- Thw outdated rooms of the 70s make it also fun when you walk in (glitter in the ceiling and interesting bathrooms.. We knew this before we arrived so we’re ok with it. Good place to stay with kids, not really a place if you expect high quality rooms. The restaurant was high quality, really great Italian food and also the bar is nice and has a big TV screen.
- Really fun activity area for the kids/adults too. (indoor pool, big room full of things to do).
Featuring free WiFi, Hunter Inn offers accommodations in Hunter, just 21 miles from Kingston. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at this hotel, and the area is popular for skiing. Woodstock is 12 miles from Hunter Inn, and Windham is 8 miles away. Albany International Airport is 43 miles from the property.
- The staff was great! It was such a cute and cozy place to stay. Definitely would come again!
- It was very close to the mountain which is a bonus the rooms are very Spacious breakfast included
- people, food fireplace, entertainer, proxmity to mountain.
- Location is great, within 5 minutes from Hunter Mountain. Large and spacious rooms. Great choice of fresh breakfast buffet .
- Everything was great.Everyone was great..Owners were friendly!!!
St. Charles Hotel – Hudson
Providing guests free Wi-Fi and free breakfast, this Hudson hotel features rooms with a TV right in downtown Hudson. Laundry facilities and dry cleaning services are provided.A sitting area and a safe can be found in each room at the St. Charles Hotel-Hudson. The private bathrooms feature a bathtub or shower and a hairdryer.Meeting facilities are available for guest use at the hotel, as are fax and photocopying machines. Newspapers are available for purchase at the 24-hour front desk.Located right in the center of the city, the Hudson St. Charles Hotel is close to many dining and sightseeing options. Grazin’ Diner is just 200 feet away, and the Helsinki Hudson restaurant is within a 10-minute walk. Both the Hudson Opera and the Museum of Firefighting are within just over half a mile of the hotel.
- Bed was so comfy and the housekeeping staff and check in staff were excellent
- Newly renovated facility, large and comfortable room, great location!
- Saint Charles is very nice and clean staff is wonderful
- Breakfast was great, but slow in keeping hot foods available.
- Great bed in our King Suite. Good location. Surprisingly large LG TV. Very clean hotel.
In the Catskill Mountains, this property features accommodations with a full kitchen and dining area. There is an on-site sauna. Windham Mountain is a 5-minute drive away.Cuomo’s Cove includes suite with a private bathroom. Some have a fireplace, private hot tub, or a terrace with scenic mountain views. Sofa beds are available in some suites.Visitors can use the on-site barbecue facilities at the Windham Cuomo’s Cave. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.Hunter Mountain is 13 miles from the property. Catskill Park is 11 miles away.
- I’m a purveyor of the finer things in life and i must say for this price I was impressed. The Cabin was Roomy, Clean and we’ll heated. The beds were the comfiest beds I’ve ever slept on in a traveling setting. A full kitchen, grill, hot tub, electronic fireplace, and two extra sofa beds were amazing extras. I could actually live in that cabin. Great place I’ll be back
- I just adore this place. This was my 5th visit and first time staying in one of the upstairs 2 bedroom suites. It’s super comfy and well maintained and feels like home. The view of the sunrise from our deck was unbelievable. Also, the family that runs the place are lovely and super helpful. My family had a special request for our stay and Nichole went above and beyond to accommodate us. The location is great – Windham is adorable and there’s lots to do nearby, although we’re usually too busy enjoying the suites to go out much. I highly recommend staying here 🙂
- Beautiful view from large deck with private hot tub. Adequately equipped kitchen, fireplace with fire log provided. Old fashion charm. very comfortable.
- All the comforts of home! And sunset hot tub deck was amazing!
- Size of apartment. Hot tub ready to be used. Towels available. Dishwasher. Active fireplace. Comfortable beds in bedroom. No extra cleaning fee. Friendly reception.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Bohemian Inn offers accommodations in Saugerties, just 24 miles from New Paltz. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Poughkeepsie is 26 miles from Bohemian Inn, and Kingston is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 47 miles from Bohemian Inn.
- I felt welcomed. My host was very interested and cared about my comfort. My accommodations were perfect for me.!
- Comfortable Room & nice Bathroom, Everything is very clean! Stephanie is a great host and runs a beautiful Inn. Highly Recommend. Walk to cool Shops & Restaurants in Saugerties. Also near Hunter Mountain!
- Nice and polite hostess, let me use her clothes steamer for ironing my clothes.
- It is such a beautiful house, with an awesome funky interior. Fun, bright and made my single night stay wonderful. Stephanie greeted me and was incredibly sweet, down to earth. Simple, beautiful and clean:)
- The whole quaintness of the Inn. Stephanie, who runs the Inn was very accommadating and so nice. She sets everything up for a light breakfast which is included and coffee tea and yogurt was always available. My room was comfortable and clean. I was only there for one night but I would definitely come back and book the room with the private bath.
Top Hotels In Palenville New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Palenville New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Palenville New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Palenville New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!