10 Best Hotels To Stay In Palenciana Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Palenciana Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Palenciana Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Palenciana Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Palenciana Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Palenciana Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Palenciana Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Palenciana Andalucía:
Posada de Jose Mª El Tempranillo
Set in the lovely Andalusian countryside, this white-washed hotel is ideal accommodations for a relaxing, rural getaway.Spend the day sunbathing by the on-site swimming pool, open from June to September. Then enjoy a dip in the cool waters of the Posada’s pool.Stroll around the charming Posada de Jose Mª El Tempranillo and admire the characteristic, Andalusian-style architecture. Relax on the terrace and enjoy a read in the sun.In the evening, you can dine in the hotel’s restaurant, where you can sample traditional, local-style cooking. Then you can sit back with a drink and enjoy a chat with family or friends in the bar on site.
- The authenticity of the building, surroundings and food.
Hotel restaurant was very good. Shame we could not use the pool but it was April.
- Beds comfy … Great little hotel very old school Spanish … Staff very friendly … Had a great meal with friends very cosy .. Good wine too ..
- Breakfast was good we liked everything about this hotel
- very clean and comfortable. Excellent meal from the restaurant.
Hotel Fortes La Nuit
Located in the village of Mollina, Hotel Fortes La Nuit offers simple, elegant rooms with air conditioning and TVs. It has a café-bar, which serves lunch from Monday to Saturday.Each attractive room at Hotel Fortes La Nuit has simple, lightly colored décor. All rooms have a desk, and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms feature a balcony.You can relax on the La Nuit’s terrace. There is also a tour desk, table football and a vending machine in the lobby, where free Wi-Fi is available.The hotel offers easy access to the A2 Motorway, which connects you to Antequera in less than 20 minutes. Málaga is 37 mi away and you can reach Granada in just over an hour by car.
- We reserved this hotel online the day of when we decided to go to the bird refuge. Mollina is tiny town. The hotel also has a bar/fresh sandwich type restaurant. The owner/operator was congenial. Spoke no English. We speak no Spanish but it worked out.
- Antonio (the owner) was very friendly. The WIFI was obtainable in the room, although in the hotel description it said only in reception. It looked as if a new bathroom had been fitted, plus bathroom & main doors. The towels & bedding were white, fresh & clean
- The friendly staff and Antonio the owner couldn’t do enough for you. It was clean and maid service every day.great air-conditioning,Bar / restaurant open all day with good service …
Nos dieron una llave para poder entrar en la noche, sin depender de otra persona para que nos abran.
La habitación y el baño estaban muy limpias.
Muy silencioso. No se escucha a los demás huéspedes.
- Ante todo, la amabilidad del personal. El buen funcionamiento del aire acondicionado, lo que es de agradecer en Andalucía durante el verano. La facilidad para entrar y salir del establecimiento con una tarjeta magnética.
Hotel Villa Olivar
Hotel Villa Olivar in Casariche has a terrace and a shared lounge. Boasting a 24-hour front desk, Some units at the property have a balcony with a mountain view.The rooms in the hotel are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom, while certain units at Hotel Villa Olivar also have a seating area.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.Antequera is 22 mi from the accommodations, while Écija is 25 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 45 mi from the property.
-new and modern
-kitchen has everything you need
-roof terrance is stunning
-reception lady Maria is super friendly
- It was exactly as how it was on the photos. Immaculate condition
- el personal fue estupendo,el hotel es muy bonito, y cómodo
- Sorprende un hotel de esa calidad en un lugar como Casariche. Recomiendo 100%
- Limpio.se duerme bien super tranquilo una maravilla la verdas
- -new and modern
Hotel Sierra de Araceli
Set a 5 minute-drive from Lucena town center, Sierra de Araceli offers rooms with balconies and views of the surrounding Sierra de Aras Mountains. It features a restaurant and gardens.Sierra de Araceli has a peaceful setting surrounded by olive groves and pine trees. Its attractive rooms have bright décor and come with satellite TV and free wired internet access.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast in the Araceli’s restaurant. Traditional Andalusian cuisine is on offer for dinner.Lucena is 2.5 mi from the property and has easy access to the A45 Motorway. Málaga, the Costa del Sol and Córdoba are within an hour’s drive of the property. Jaén is 62 mi away.
- This was an excellent property. Everything was very good indeed and exceeded our expectations. This two star hotel was better than many four star hotels we have stayed in recently. I would thoroughly recommend it. The accommodation and the food were both first rate, as indeed were the staff.
A lovely welcome and a very relaxed atmosphere with attentive service and nothing too much trouble.
Beautiful location. Will definitely stay again.
- Temperature of the room. Evening meal and wine very good. Breakfast, excellent. Bathroom very good.
- Located on a scenic hilltop, overlooking all the olive groves. Staff was very welcoming, friendly and even served us at midnight! Thank you!
- Dinner and service were excellent. I will highly recommend the hot spicy potatoes, even they are not really hot spicy they were delicious due the potatoes themselves. The size of the ration are generous, so don’t order in excess (salad and main can be enough for two people for dinner). Very good quality for the money. The place is really beautiful.
Los Bronces is located in the Andalusian town of Lucena, halfway between Córdoba and Málaga. It has free Wi-Fi and free on site parking.All of the rooms in Los Bronces have tiled floors and antique-style furniture. They also have air conditioning, a safe, minibar and flat-screen TV.Los Bronces has an outdoor swimming pool. The restaurant specializes in roasted meats, and is featured in the Michelin guide. In the cafe you can enjoy a range of regional dishes.From Los Bronces you have good access to highway A45, connecting Córdoba and Málaga. Both are about 30 miles away. Granada is about 40 miles away.
- Perfect dinner late, perfect breakfast according to the price!
- L’accueil très professionnel, la qualité du matelas excellente. L’établissement offre de belles prestations, mais son emplacement, dans une zone d’activités, nuit un peu à son image. L’endroit est néanmoins très calme la nuit.
Un alojamiento totalmente recomendable. Tranquilo, de calidad y bien comunicado con el entorno.
He estado en varias ocasiones, soy repetidor de los Bronces y pienso repetir más veces.
- el establecimiento esta muy bien y el personal agradable
- Bastante personal atendiendo comedor. Carta muy variada incluyendo un menú. Buena cocina.
Hotel Santo Domingo Lucena
Hotel Santo Domingo Lucena is set in the heart of the historic Andalusian town of Lucena. The building was once a convent, and still has a beautiful 18th-Century cloister.Bedrooms at the hotel are simple and comfortable. They all have air conditioning and satellite TV. The private bathroom has a hairdryer and toiletries.The hotel also has an elegant restaurant. It serves characteristic local food. There is also a coffee shop and a bar. Free WiFi access is available in the whole hotel.Lucena has a famous Mudejar church and a Moorish castle. The town is 37 mi from Cordoba and 53 mi from Malaga. There is also good access to Granada, Seville and Jaen.
Very well placed in this town Lovely old courtyard hotel
Food good and staff very helpful
- Fabulous bedroom. Very spacious and comfortable. The staff on reception were very friendly and helpful. Great breakfast.
- Everything. Our first stay but it won’t be our last. Great central location and fabulous shopping near too.
- Very welcoming receptionist. Good restaurant. Lucena is an interesting town but we didn’t have time to see much, so we hope to go back. If so we’ll return to this hotel, if only for the food!
- Lovely place, clean and tidy and historical. Car park was nightmare
- Very well placed in this town Lovely old courtyard hotel
Hotel Al-Yussana is located in the center of Lucena, 45 mi from Córdoba. The hotel features air-conditioned rooms, a 24-hour front desk and free Wi-Fi throughout.All rooms offer plenty of natural light and tiled floors. Each of them comes with satellite TV and a private bathroom.The hotel has a snack bar and a tour desk where staff can provide tourist information about the area.Sierras Subbéticas Nature Reserve is 20 minutes’ drive of the hotel while Málaga and the beaches on the Costa del Sol are about an hour’s drive away.
- The location is very good. We arrived on bicycles and they were happily kept away in a safe place overnight, which was great. Maps were made available and the room was spacious.
- Clean city centre hotel with no frills, don’t expect too much and you won’t be disappointed. Friendly staff, clean room and bathroom, bed too hard but that’s my taste.
- Excellent location, good value for money. €55 for the night does exactly what it says on the tin.
La insonorizacion de la habitación.
- Respuesta exacta al trabajo de una empresa familiar. Muy bueno
Hotel María Luisa
Hotel María Luisa is located in Andalucía’s Subbética Nature Reserve, surrounded by mountains and olive groves. It offers free Wi-Fi in public areas.The María Luisa is located in Rute, a town known for its production of aniseed liqueur, Serrano ham and marzipan.All rooms at the María Luisa Hotel have a private terrace with views of the mountains. They also have air conditioning, a safe, and a phone.The María Luisa has an outdoor pool which opens on a seasonal basis.The hotel has a café-bar and a lounge area where guests can have a drink or a snack. The center of Rute, where there is a variety of bars and restaurants, is a 15-minute walk away from the hotel.
- Very friendly, helpful staff and great value for money
- Lovely communal areas. Beautiful pool and surrounding grassy area. New sunbeds.
- Bed comfortable. Swimming pool looked very nice. We ate at the restaurant in the evening and had a very nice meal
- Beautiful traditional Spanish hotel, excellent food, good friendly service, right in the heart of Rute.
- excellent staff, lovely location, value for money. Swimming pool
Hotel El Mirador de Rute
Immersed in the countryside of Córdoba, Hotel El Mirador de Rute offers accommodations with free Wi-Fi and free parking. The property features an outdoor pool, a garden and a terrace.The air-conditioned rooms all have a private bathroom. Each comes with a TV.Guests can enjoy a traditional Spanish breakfast with fresh bread and coffee. There is also a bar and a restaurant that serves Mediterranean cuisine.El Mirador de Rute Hotel is a 1-hour drive from Córdoba, Granada and Malaga.
- Very friendly, helpful staff. Very clean property.
- Food ok. Basic tostada and coffee breakfast. Nice room
- Close to the highway, could drive a car in all directions. Useful parking space. Good Spanish food, although the choices are rather limited so we ended up eating somewhere else.
- Value for money. Staff very friendly. Unable to get WiFi in bedroom, only public areas. Could imagine very noisy when busy as two function rooms. Would suggest avoiding rooms on first floor. Our room was above one of the function rooms and the other was just up the corridor but thankfully no functions. Would definitely return however.
- We decided to sleep at this hotel when traveling from Granada to Cordoba because it was not expensive. It’s a family run hotel. Staff were welcoming and friendly. The hotel is located away from all major cities and roads so you can get a taste of local life here. The surrounding nature is beautiful and olive tree plants are easy to find. The pool looks nice although we did not have a chance to take a swim.
Hotel Las Acacias
Hotel las Acacias is located 10 minutes’ walk from central Puente Genil. It offers spacious, beautifully furnished rooms, a restaurant and free Wi-Fi in public areas and rooms.The rooms at Hotel las Acacias have a flat-screen TV, seating area and work desk. Heating, air conditioning and toiletries are provided. The luxurious suites come with a separate living and dining area.Guests can enjoy continental breakfast and other traditional Spanish meals at the restaurant. There is also a cafeteria and a terrace with beautiful countryside views.The hotel is next to the A-304 Motorway, and Cordoba is 45 minutes’ drive from the property. Montilla and Lucena are both within 19 mi of Hotel Las Acacias.
Fairly new or redecorated large rooms.
Next to the entrance of town, so a lot of traffic but perfect for a stopover during your travels.
The (public) bar (also the bar of the petrol station which is attached to it)is ok for breakfast, we didn’t have supper there. Good decaf!
- This hotel looks like it belongs in Vagas all marble and glitter but it is located at the edge of a small farming town next to a truck stop. I have no idea who this place was built for. Maybe the King of Spain visits every so often.
- The whole hotel was spotless not a speck of dust anywhere.
- Large comfortable bed. It was the only hotel we could see in the area and we did need to stay in that location
- The location was ideal and only a short walk to town for pizza and Tapas. Great location for the cycle route Via Verde acicas start, we had a great sleep, beds really comfortable and room quiet.
- Fairly new or redecorated large rooms.
Top Hotels In Palenciana Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Palenciana Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Palenciana Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Palenciana Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!