10 Best Hotels To Stay In Palazuelos de la Sierra Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Palazuelos de la Sierra Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Palazuelos de la Sierra Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Palazuelos de la Sierra Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Palazuelos de la Sierra Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Palazuelos de la Sierra Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Palazuelos de la Sierra Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Palazuelos De La Sierra Castile And Leon:
Hotel Camino de Santiago
Located just 10 minutes’ drive from Burgos, this hotel has original interior design with a romantic English theme that continues into the elegant restaurant and after-dinner disco every Saturday.The Camino de Santiago is located in the quiet, residential area of Los Tomillares along the famous pilgrim route which the hotel is named after. Sleep well in the peaceful location and within the elaborate decoration of the Camino de Santiago’s rooms. Enjoy warm, Mediterranean colors and elegant, wooden furniture painted in cheerful colors. All this is complemented by classic-style fabrics, wooden floors and smart, private bathrooms.Enjoy meals in the Hotel Camino de Santiago’s restaurant which can also cater for special occasions. After you meal, head to the dance floor every Saturday night and show off your best moves. There is a bar and cafe open for drinks throughout the day. Relax while reading the paper in the conservatory and kids will have fun making new friends in the play area.
Easy to find and friendly staff
Play gym for children and playground outside are welcome after a long car journey
- The staff were very friendly and spoke English. The room was lovely and very clean. The food was very good and value for money.
- I am traveling with my dog, so there is not problem at the hotel about dogs.
- Convenient stop in the way. The staff was very friendly and the breakfast good. Our room was very large and good parking.
The location great for overnight.
Check in easy
Bar on site reasonable. Large whisky €2
Dinner option in restaurant great. Set menu €15 or a la carte
Decor has to be seen to be believed.
- Easy to find and friendly staff
Hotel Doña Sancha
This charming rural hotel is surrounded by trees and gardens, just 1,000 feet from the village center of Covarrubias. It offers free parking, free Wi-Fi and a covered porch with countryside views.All rooms at the Doña Sancha have a balcony with views over the valley. There are large windows. Rooms are heated and have a mini-bar. There is also a flat-screen satellite TV with a USB port.The daily breakfast buffet includes jam, freshly made bread and local cold meats. There is a microwave at reception, and free tea and coffee are available 24 hours a day.The Doña Sancha hotel offers traditional stone and wood architecture. The living room has an open fireplace and a selection of books and board games. There is a tour desk and bicycle rental is available.The area around the hotel is ideal for hiking and horse-riding. Santo Domingo de Silos, Lerma, and Burgos are within a 30-minute drive from the property and Sierra de Atapuerca Archaeological Site is 38 mi away.
Lovely accommodation & gardens, really helpful & friendly staff
- Very nice small hotel on the edge of a charming village. Very quiet location. Try the wine produced by the hotel owner – it is very good and only cost €1,30 a glass at May 2018.
- Pretty bed cover, large room, newly fitted bathroom, wall paper in wardrobe, free coffee/tea, pretty place, hammocks in garden, parking, chairs in summer house.
- Good WiFi, excellent breakfast, good value plus all rooms have balconies
- Great room with two double beds. Lovely sun room. Fridge in room. Great people always helpful. Great location 300 metres to the medieval village.
- Lovely accommodation & gardens, really helpful & friendly staff
Hotel San Antón Abad
Set along the Camino de Santiago, Hotel San Antón Abad is former hospital for pilgrims built in 1377. It preserves its original design featuring classic furniture and tastefully decorated rooms.A daily breakfast, included in the room rate, is served in the cafeteria. The restaurant offers a set menu consisting of 6 starters and 6 main dishes to choose from. Game, seasonal products and local produce are served.Featuring stone walls with archways and beamed ceilings, the San Antón de Abad hotel offers a 24-hour reception where tourist information can be provided. Free Wi-Fi is offered in public areas, and there is a computer available as well.The rooms evoke a historic atmosphere, and each is decorated differently. They have views of the valley, heating and a flat-screen TV. Suites have a separate seating area.Located in Villafranca Montes de Oca, this hotel is 22 mi away from Burgos.
- Fantastic! The hotel was beautifully decorated, very clean, great view. The room and bathroom were a nice size and the room decor was charming. The courtyard was just a delight to sit and relax with a book and sangria after a day on the trail. The building has so much character inside and out. Various lovely quiet seating areas throughout. A treat just to wander round and look at all the workmanship and decoration. The bar was nice, with outdoor seating in the garden. The food and breakfast were good. Staff very pleasant. This is the best hotel on the Camino!
- Have always stayed here when walking the Camino. This was my fourth time here and it is a great place to stay and relax after a hot dusty walk of 15 miles. Food is great too. And breakfast is included which is a plus. If you like cultural history, this place has a ton of it. You are staying in a former medieval hospital for pilgrims of the Middle Ages.
- Lovely building, food basic but very exceptable considering the price.
- Everything was good. We stayed overnight great value for money and good homely food.
- This is our second stay at the hotel and it is one of our favourite stops on the Camino. Bedrooms are spacious and airy with big and comfortable beds, very clean and quiet. Had a good night’s sleep and relaxing stay. The menu del dia is excellent value for money. Staff are welcoming and friendly and, in our opinion, the overall experience is similar to a stay in a Parrador. Will definitely stay here again and highly recommend.
Hotel Nuevo Arlanza
Set on the main square in the heart of the charming village of Covarrubias, this hotel is surrounded by the stunning landscape of Castile.Enjoy the breathtaking natural surroundings from the hotel’s sun terrace. You can then explore the historic village and learn of its Medieval past and many legendary tales. You may also catch one of the hotel’s Medieval-themed banquets, where a professional cast help you step back in time and experience Spain’s rich history. Throughout the hotel you will note the traditional Castillian decor, adding to the truly authentic experience.
The staff were very friendly & accommodating. No idea how good their English is (we stuck with Spanish). The building is old (so don’t expect massive rooms!) but the place is old & atmospheric (check out the photo of the old lounge). The bedroom & bathroom were very clean and the beds were really comfortable (better even than the 5-star place we’d just come from).
The location was excellent; right in the middle of town. Our balcony gave out over the square and we could watch the swallows dart around the rooftops and watch the vultures glide over the surrounding hills.
Breakfast buffet was good. Only had dinner in the place once and that was good (only reason I didn’t eat there the 2nd night was I like to try a different place each night).
Would I go back to the Nuevo Arlanza? Most definitely.
- Hotel was clean and comfortable with excellent value food and a great location. They even allowed us to park our motorcycles in the porch area in an otherwise no parking zone.
- Very very Spanish, no tourists other than Spanish. Lovely village and very picturesque.
- Great location right in the centre of the town facing across the central plaza. Staff were friendly and the food was good.
- La situación del hotel es muy buena y la habitación limpia y cómoda.
- The staff were very friendly & accommodating. No idea how good their English is (we stuck with Spanish). The building is old (so don’t expect massive rooms!) but the place is old & atmospheric (check out the photo of the old lounge). The bedroom & bathroom were very clean and the beds were really comfortable (better even than the 5-star place we’d just come from).
Happy Hostal Carrales
Happy Hostal Carrales is located in Burgos’ Old Town, just 1,150 feet from the Museum of Human Evolution. It offers simple rooms with a TV.There are many restaurants and bars in the streets around Happy Hostal Carrales. The city’s main square and theater are 7 minutes’ walk away.You can walk to the impressive Burgos Cathedral in 10 minutes from the property. The train station is around 15 minutes’ by bus.
- The guy on reception was very helpful. It’s a convenient location. Pretty clean and nice bright room.
i had a single room with shared bath (one of them at the floor was out of order, but it was not a problem because I had to share it with a few guests). in the room there was sink and shower
receptionist was kind and room was clean
- Good location near river and about a 10 minute walk to the city center. David was a wonderful host and went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable and welcome. The room and facilities were adequate and comfortable.
- Good location and the room was clean. There was a really cute cat at reception!
- Very helpful staff and very clean room adn bathroom!
NH Collection Palacio de Burgos
This beautiful palace building is in the heart of Burgos, by the River Arlanzón and opposite the Cathedral. It has free Wi-Fi, a sauna and fitness center.Stylish rooms at the NH Collection Palacio de Burgos include a 48-inch TV, coffee and tea making facilities, a mini-bar, safe and air conditioning. The private bathroom comes with a professional hairdryer.The hotel occupies a 16th-Century building with a cloister. It combines natural materials with modern design. Modern art is on display in rooms and public lounges.The elegant restaurant offers international and regional cuisine, along with a wide variety of wine and champagne.The NH Collection Palacio de Burgos is a short walk from the Plaza Mayor. There are 2 large parks nearby. Las Huelgas Monastery, the Bullring and the Burgos Museum are all within minutes.
- Nice hotel in a lovely old monastery. In the centre. Nice quiet rooms
- Location, service at front desk and restaurant, where Alberto & Caridad were otstanding.
- No food offered on a Sunday night so no choice other than to go out- what hotel of this standard has no food available!
Breakfast was very good and restaurant staff were friendly and accommodating.
Gym was decent
- They ambience of the place is good and the location superb. This was our second stay and no doubt we shall come again.
Hotel Mesón del Cid
Located opposite Burgos’s famous cathedral, the Hotel Meson El Cid hotel is a classic-style hotel with elegant rooms, with great views of this beautiful, historical city.Dine in style in the hotel’s lovely traditional-style restaurant, which is housed in a former manor building dating from the 15th century.The hotel offers 49 bedrooms, each with a TV, mini-bar and free Wi-Fi.From Hotel Meson El Cid you can easily explore the lovely old town of Burgos. Stroll around the charming, narrow streets.
- Fabulous hotel, the best nights sleep of my whole trip.
- The hotel is close to the cathedral and well situated in town. Breakfast was good and the hotel has a high standard restaurant located adjacent. Whilst the rooms were a little dated, the place was comfortable and clean. Helpful staff.
- Location, location, location. And extremely helpful staff. No need to pay extra for a Cathedral view, the rooftop view on the other side is lovely and less noisy.
- A brilliant location about 100m from the front of the magnificent cathedral. Good breakfasts and helpful staff. Interesting period décor and an underground garage, that was quire pricey, but very convenient.
- location & very good service at the restaurant
AC Hotel Burgos, a Marriott Lifestyle Hotel
Set in the heart of Burgos, a 2-minute walk from its emblematic Gothic cathedral, AC Hotel Burgos is the ideal place from which to explore the sights of this historical city.Rooms at the AC Hotel Burgos feature modern décor. Each one comes with plasma TV, a music system and mini-bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.The AC Lounge is an area perfect for having a varied breakfast buffet, a lunch at midday or a drink and a selection of snacks in the evening.The Museum of Human Evolution is located 1,650 feet from the hotel.
- Great location, friendly helpful staff and comfortable room.
- Delightful staff. Fabulous location. Great room-all mod cons & very comfortable.
Superb, friendly, totally customer oriented service at the reception, restaurant, etc.
Interior design, overall facility. Location is just great!!!
- Bed super comfortable, great location (only 3 min walk from the Cathedral), great soundproofing (couldnt hear noise from other rooms or hallway like in some other hotels), breakfast was great, staff friendly, rooms super clean and spacious. One of the best hotels that we´ve ever been in.
- The hotel is a beautiful, very stylish, new build within an old building right next to the Cathedral. They have an underground parking garage which is down a very narrow ramp system but we got in and out in a Jaguar XF Sportbrake which is longer than most vehicles. We found excellent cafes and restaurants close by. Would use it again.
Hotel Rey Arturo
With comfortable accommodations and a convenient location with great access to the region’s major road network, the hotel is ideal for travelers, tourist and those on business.Just 3 miles from Burgos and with fast, convenient access to Madrid, Valladolid and Palencia, the hotel is a good choice whatever your reason for visiting the area. The comfortable accommodations and location just off the main road, make the hotel a comfortable place to rest whether you are visiting the area on vacation or on business or just traveling through.Each of the rooms with private bathrooms has a telephone, radio, satellite TV and internet access. Handicap accessible rooms are also available.Enjoy dinner in the Rey Arturo’s traditional Spanish dining room, which serves authentic local dishes.
- bedroom and bathroom are really nice it’s the best in this hotel, restaurant is 50% good and 50% bad
- Great restaurant, garage for motorbike, easy to find
- The staff in the restaurant and cafe were exceptionally freindly and efficiently. The hotel is positioned conviently for the ferry.
- The restaurant far exceeded expectations, good food great staff and excellent value for money.
- Very good meal for e10.50. Good free parking out front of hotel on their car park.
Located 1,000 feet from Burgos Cathedral, Abba Burgos offers free use of the heated indoor swimming pool, sauna, gym and paddle tennis court. There is free Wi-Fi in all areas.Located on the Santiago Pilgrimage Route, the Abba Burgos is next to Castillo Park and opposite Atapuerca Convention Center. Burgos Castle is a 5-minute walk away. The hotel offers great views over the city.The bright, air-conditioned rooms have satellite TV, a safe and a mini-bar. There is a work desk and trouser press, and the private bathroom comes with amenities and a hairdryer.The Abba restaurant serves fresh, seasonal dishes and features a garden terrace with views over the city. There is a café-bar, and room service is available.There is a 24-hour front desk. Laundry, ironing and dry cleaning services are offered. On-site parking is available for an extra charge.
- Room was very large. Very clean. Hotel close to the cathedral (10 minute walk). There is a large square there too. Full of bars, restaurants, cafes and souvenir shops. We enjoyed our stay at the Abba. Recommend this hotel to others.
- Location. Secure parking. Big Clean modern hotel good for weddings. Late bar. Helpful staff. Breakfast ok.
- Welcoming and efficient reception staff. Good parking and excellent location.
Everything was perfect.
We arrived late and were not there long enough to really enjoy but we will definitely be back.
It was beautiful.
Great location, center of city.
Rooms very comfortable with s lot of space
Top Hotels In Palazuelos De La Sierra Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Palazuelos de la Sierra Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Palazuelos de la Sierra Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Palazuelos de la Sierra Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!