10 Best Hotels To Stay In Palazuelos de Eresma Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Palazuelos de Eresma Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Palazuelos de Eresma Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Palazuelos de Eresma Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Palazuelos de Eresma Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Palazuelos de Eresma Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Palazuelos de Eresma Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Palazuelos De Eresma Castile And Leon:
Surrounded by large gardens, Santana Hotel is located between Segovia and Real Sitio de la Granja de San Ildefonso. It features free Wi-Fi and has a restaurant serving local and traditional dishes.All air-conditioned rooms at this hotel feature modern décor and come with flat-screen TV, telephone and a private bathroom.Santana Hotel has a 24-hour front desk where staff can provide information about the area. Numerous sports and outdoor activities such as hiking, cycling or horse riding can be practice nearby.You can visit the Aqueduct of Segovia, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, only 10 minutes’ drive of the hotel.
- The room was comfortable and the staff were pleasant. The hotel was easy to find between Segovia and La Granja.
- The area was quiet and the bed comfortable. Good value for the money. The restaurant was good and affordable. Great cheesecake with the menu of the day!
- Very close to La Granja. Clean and cheap. A very good choice.
The room was clean and spacious even for a family of 4.
Breakfast was ok.
You need a car if visiting Segovia as this hotel is out of town. Parking is not a problem near the hotel.
- Sehr freundliches Personal. Für uns wurde bereits um 8 Uhr abends das Abendmenü serviert (normalerweise gibt es das erst um 21:00). Zimmer und Bad sehr gut ausgestattet.
Located next to Palacio Real de La Granja de San Ildefonso, this 19th century property combines rustic and modern décor rooms and features a restaurant serving local and traditional dishes.Rooms at Hotel Roma are spacious and feature plenty of natural light. They all include a TV and a private bathroom with toiletries and a hairdryer.Offering a picturesque setting, Hotel Roma also has a communal lounge with fireplace and TV and an outdoor terrace where guests can enjoy drinks and snacks. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.Cycling, kayaking and horse riding can be practiced nearby.
- Very close to the gardens. Clean and cozzy. Best value for price in La Granja.
- The big size of the room for a 2stars hotel is nice. The building is charming location perfect and staff very friendly.
- Food and wine very good. Room was very good and Spanish.
- The staff is wonderfull and the brekfast was complete. Big room for a two stars hotel
- Large comfortable and clean room. Huge armoire. Super friendly staff. Within walking distance of royal palace and gardens. Decent breakfast.
Hotel Venta Magullo
Hotel Venta Magullo lies a 5-minute drive from Segovia’s famous Aqueduct. It is a charming guest house with free Wi-Fi, free parking and excellent dining options.Some rooms at Venta Magullo have a terrace with views of the garden or the Aqueduct. All come with TV, air conditioning and an private bathroom.The restaurant serves characteristic meals from the region and is popular with locals. It has a traditional wood-burning oven. A buffet breakfast is offered every morning.A spacious garden with playground, a bar-café and a disco are also found at the Hotel Venta Magullo.There is a TV room, 24-hour reception and a tour desk.
- The location was perfect for visiting Segovia’s attractions and the free parking was a bonus.
- Comfortable room and possible to walk into Segovia.
The big parking lot in front of the hotel.
Bus services to the historic center next to the hotel.
- Nice hotel. Don’t stay when a tour group is there. Very noisy. Good restaurant. Would recommend.
The check-in and check-out process was the easiest I have ever had and the staff was extremely efficient. Smooth stay for my requirements at the time.
The hotel is nice and cute, very comfy bed.
Puerta de Segovia
Located just 1.2 mi from the center of Segovia, this stylish hotel features an seasonal outdoor pool set within gardens. The modern, colorful rooms come with a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.The restaurant at Puerta de Segovia offers a varied à la carte menu for lunch and dinner. It combines an Mediterranean cuisine with traditional dishes from Segovia.Puerta Segovia has a games room and lounge area with a TV. Guests can also enjoy the fitness center facilities.The Balneario Navalcaz Spa is just 10 minutes’ drive from the hotel and guests receive special rates. Puerta Segovia is also conveniently located for excursions to La Granja, Riofrío, Pedraza and Sepúlveda.
- The stuff was very cooperative, big rooms and breakfast Included.
- Modern rooms and great swimming pool. Nice breakfast
- Room size was good, very spacious. Free car parking as this can be a problem, it was handy to leave the car and catch the bus to old town. Window open for fresh air. Nice view of hot air balloons through the windows.
- Buena atención y buen desayuno. El lugar queda relativamente cerca del casco historico, por lo que se puede llegar caminando en 30 minutos.
- Grim! Location is not 2 kms from Segovia but maybe 4. Grim outlook. Grim public areas. Grim pool (seemed not in use). grim breakfast. Room ok but no tissues in bathroom. 152 euros!
This 4-star hotel is located in the heart of Segovia, a beautiful and historic traditional old city, which has been granted World heritage status. Free WiFi is available throughout Los Arcos.The central location makes the hotel the ideal base for exploring this fascinating city; take a pleasant stroll around the well-preserved old streets. As well as the charming old town, the hotel is also in the center of the city’s shopping areas and business districts.The excellent meeting rooms and facilities and the hotel’s location, close to Madrid, means that the hotel is a great place for events, seminars and conventions. The hotel offers a free mini-bar with soft drinks and a free safe.The services, the experienced professional staff and the comfortable accommodations help to make your stay a pleasant one.
- Nice facilities, very close to the old part of town.
- Comfortable beds. Clean. Good location. Competent staff.
- Nice rooms, clean, spacious, very close to the aqueduct without feeling too crowded
- I traveled alone for 3/2 in Segovia and this hotel was perfect. It was right in front of the bus stop to the train station (~2 euros) and a 5 minute walk to the roman aqueduct. The loby is clean and contemporary and the hotel has an elevator. The rooms were comfortable and had spacious bathrooms. It was perfect for my needs as I spent little time there but had a quick walk back if I needed to take a break in the middle of the day. They stored my backpack on the last day while I went sight seeing.
- Reasonable location for city centre, about 15 minutes walk to the aqueduct. Take a left out of the hotel to the pedestrian walk way, plenty of restaurant and bars towards the old centre. Close to the viaduct is more expensive but great view if that’s your thing. Underground parking ideal for motorcycles with access ramp a few yard from the hotel entrance.
Exe Casa de Los Linajes
Surrounded by the historic district of San Esteban, this charming hotel is set in a building dating from the 16th century. Enjoy the aristocratic feel throughout your stay.Exe Casa de Los Linajes has been carefully restored to maintain many of its enchanting original features. Each of its rooms is individually styled and contains antique-style furniture. Some rooms are adapted for guests with reduced mobility.A gluten free breakfast is available under request.The historic feel of Exe Casa de Los Linajes will put you in the mood to explore the surrounding UNESCO World Heritage Site of Segovia.
- I was diverted to Convento de los Capuchinos which is 5*
- We had a terrace overlooking the hills outside the city. Excellent views. The breakfast was very good – the pastries were delicious.
- Friendly staff really nice room with terrace the Hotel is close to all the places you wish to visit within walking distance
- I didn’t like anything. It was a terrible experience.
- Good location. Amazing view to the monastery from room balcony. Ask room on 2nd floor during check in. Very good breakfast.
Parador de La Granja
Set in the regal surroundings of La Granja, this luxury hotel occupies a property originally built for the children of King Carlos III. Come and feel the history of this impressive palace complex.Use the Parador de La Granja as your setting to visit the splendid, Baroque-style palace and gardens of La Granja de San Ildefonso. This site, set in the Guadarrama mountains 49.7 miles to the north of Madrid, has been a home to Spanish royalty since the 18th century.Make use of modern facilities which complement the hotel’s historic setting. These include an attractive rooftop swimming pool, indoor spa pool and contemporary-styled lounges. The carefully renovated interior maintains much of the building’s original charm while adding a stylish, modern touch.The hotel’s main atrium houses the on-site restaurant. This chic venue serves modern versions of typical Castillian dishes.
- The hotel seemed luxurious and was very comfortable during a one night stay.
- Stunning historical hotel in a beautiful little town. Rooms are luxurious and spotlessly clean. Very good breakfast with lots of fresh fruit and hot items. Staff were friendly and helpful. Don’t miss the Palacio Real and the Royal Glass Factory. Beautiful terrace perfect for coffee or cocktails.
- Fantastic dining area, courtyard and library/lounge. Beautiful architecture. Amazingly comprehensive, highly quality breakfast. Very attractive outside bar. Staff who clearly care about their job.
- been transported to another era. The silent and poetic seating areas entertained by the singing of the birds accompanying by the whispering of running fountain water
- We stayed for $100 without breakfast. The true 4 star / 5 star experience at an affordable cost. You are on the grounds of the Spanish King and staying in the palace built for the princes. Just a short walk to King’s Palace and magnificent gardens. NOT a historic feeling. Completely modern on the inside. Free parking on the street. Very safe. If you have car – stay here instead of Segovia.
Free Wi-Fi and a characteristic Spanish café can be found at Hotel Corregidor, located in Sevovia’s Old Town just 1,650 feet from the famous Aqueduct. Segovia Bus Station is directly across the road.All rooms at Hotel Corregidor are exterior-facing, and some offer views over the city. They are cheerfully decorated and have wooden floors.The hotel’s café has rustic décor and serves a varied buffet breakfast. You can enjoy characteristic local dishes for lunch and dinner.The Corregidor has a TV lounge and a tour desk, where staff can provide information about the city.Segovia is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and houses an impressive Gothic cathedral and several Romanesque churches. All its attractions are contained within the old city walls.
- Very clean and comfortable and within easy walking distance to the aqueduct, cathedral and Alcazar. It is also opposite the bus station and about 20 minute walk from railway station. We had a room at the back and it was nice and quiet. The buffet breakfast is also good value.
- Excellent position in city centre with no hassle parking closeby. Room was comfortable and a nice bathroom. There was a stale odour in the room suggesting someone had been smoking. Reception staff extremely pleasant and helpful. Breakfast very good but very limited restaurant menu in the evening.
Easy walk into the centre of Segovia.
Near the bus station.
Breakfast in cafe next door was good.
- We enjoyed the location, which is within easy walking distance of the castle and the aqueduct. It’s also out of the hustle and bustle, and there’s parking. If you want a simple, comfortable room near the tourist sites, this is the place.
good location, managed to park motorcycle right in front of building. Hotel is located next door to police station and reception is 24 hour so bike secure. Good Location to explore Sergovia but as the town is quite hilly you need to be fit in hot temperatures.
Had a couple of beers in Restaurant/bar – better value than main tourist trap. Never had a meal in Restaurant so cannot comment
In the center of Segovia, just 350 feet from the city’s famous Roman aqueduct, Hotel Acueducto offers air-conditioned rooms with wonderful views. It has free Wi-Fi and a rooftop terrace.All of the rooms in Hotel Acueducto have a fridge and TVs. All come with central heating.The Acueducto’s restaurant serves a range of regional specialties. There is also a café serving snacks and drinks.The hotel also has an underground private parking on site. Almost all of Segovia can be reached in about 15 minutes’ walk, including the cathedral.
- It was as expected, clean and very close to the center of the old city. Staff was friendly and helpful.
- the location es excelent, we got a room with pretty view.
- A charming hotel with lovely views to the aqueduct, old town and the surrounding landscape. Good location and easy to access by car. Friendly service.
- Close to town very quiet, probably blessed by having no balcony
- Location was great and the view from the window was spectacular! Clean and nice. Good value for the money.
Hotel Cándido is located in a quiet area of Segovia, 7 minutes’ drive from the city’s famous aqueduct. It offers a spa, outdoor pool and classic-style rooms with free Wi-Fi.The spacious, air-conditioned rooms at the Cándido feature a private balcony and flat-screen TV with satellite channels. A mini-bar with welcome drinks is available for free. Each one comes with a private bathroom with hairdryer.The hotel’s spa is available for a surcharge, it includes a hot tub, sauna and hammam. There is also a fitness center and a wide range of massage treatments is available.The Cándido’s restaurant serves traditional Castilian food and specializes in roast meats. During the summer months, you can enjoy your meal on the attractive terrace.
- Easy parking and good public transport to the city centre.
- Love this hotel we stay every year on our way down to Southern Spain. The Hotel is immaculate and staff always very friendly and helpful. I would certainly recommend it.
- Very large hotel and grounds with a nice green space, outdoor seating, a big pool, and spacious rooms. Lots of parking on site. Good breakfast with lots of choice.
- Spacious bedrooms, great bathroom. Food good. The hotel just had a nice feel to it.
- Great hotel in a great location, beautiful pool area
Top Hotels In Palazuelos De Eresma Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Palazuelos de Eresma Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Palazuelos de Eresma Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Palazuelos de Eresma Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!