10 Best Hotels To Stay In Palau Sator Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Palau Sator Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Palau Sator Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Palau Sator Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Palau Sator Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Palau Sator Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Palau Sator Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Palau Sator Catalonia:
Exus Natur – Adults Only
Exus Natur is located in the Baix Empordà countryside, a 15-minute drive from several small nudist beaches and 3.1 mi from Costa Brava beaches. Set in a restored 19th-century house, it allows nudism at the pool and sun terrace, and offers a relaxation zone.Rustic-style rooms at this adults-only hotel feature tiled floors, stone walls and wooden beams, with simple furniture. All rooms offer views of the countryside or garden. They have either private or shared bathroom facilities.A buffet breakfast is available and there is a bar and garden terrace. Meals are made with organic products and vegetables. Special diet menus can be requested.The relax room includes a sauna and hydro-massage shower available upon request. Massages are available.The hotel has an art gallery, and many outdoor activities can be enjoyed in the surrounding area. Empordà Golf Club is 5 minutes’ drive away.Free public parking is offered, and you can hire a car from the tour desk. Girona Airport is a 30 mi away and you can drive to Barcelona in 90 minutes. A transfer service can be requested from the airport.
- Everything. This place is simply amazing. I don’t even know where to start. The room is big, very comfy bed, and amazing views to the fields. The staff there is amazing, always kind, helpful and available. The house is an old “masia” (means catalan country house), with a stunning swimming pool, hamac area, sunbeds. One night we had dinner there and cocktails. Great food and drinks! And the location is very close to quiet beaches in Costa Brava. We can’t wait to be back, and we have already recommended it to our friends and family.
The hotel is a beautiful old farmhouse in the Emporda countryside.
It is within easy reach from Girona airport by hire car & is close to some of best beaches on the Costa Brava.
A little sanctuary, an oasis of calm & tranquility run by the most accommodating hosts I have ever had the good fortune to stay with .
Nothing was too much trouble for Marc & Eva who did everything they could to make sure my stay was relaxed and enjoyable.
Marc is a great chef and cooked up delicious home made local cuisine in the kitchen.
Eva works hard to maintain a lovely ambience of serenity at the property & is an accomplished multi-lingual, multi-talented, multi-tasking hostess.
They make a great team.
Exus Natur is in a great location for access on foot, by bike or by car to some beautiful old towns & villages Pals, Begur, Palau Sator etc. Highly recommended.
I can’t wait to go back.
- The staff were absolutely, amazing. They were very helpful and recommended many places to visit and eat. They also contacted local businesses to book excursions, in our case horse riding and a visit to the local cider mill. Breakfast had a wide variety of options and proper coffee! The location was quiet, rustic and beautiful, whilst only being a 15-minute drive to the local beaches and towns.
- La tranquilidad y el ambiente general que se respira, pues todo es llevado al estado mas natural. tengo la total convicción que volveremos sin duda, nos encanto.
Emplacement idéal pour visiter les villages et villes alentours et pour aller sur la côte.
Piscine et cadre agréables.
Hotel Sant Feliu
This traditional, 16th-century house is in the middle of Sant Feliu de Boada, in the beautiful Baix Empordà area of Catalonia between Pals and Peratallada. A delicious breakfast is available.The Sant Feliu has been fully renovated to include many modern comforts while still retaining its original charm. Throughout the hotel you will find features such as bare stone walls and exposed beams. The guest rooms themselves contain antique-style furnishings and floral decor.The surrounding province of Girona is as famous for its culture and food as it is for its stunning beaches. The Costa Brava is a short drive from the hotel, and you can spend a cultural day in nearby Figueres – home city of the world-renowned artist, Salvador Dalí. Barcelona is also a recommended day trip from this hotel.
- Very helpful proprietor. Topped up our water supply. We were on a walking tour. Located in centre of village and beside a good restaurant Can Dolç. There are two others in this very small village. No shops in village.
- Simple comfortable country hotel surrounded by wonderful restaurants. Good spot to discover surrounding Calalan countryside by bike or car.
- It felt like home. Breakfast was great and the room was very clean.
- Delightful hotel in quiet and rural village. Delicious breakfasts with local and home-made produce. We will return.
- Experience of winter travel to this destination. FYI think we paid a higher price than if we had booked closer to travel date. Saw Booking.com rates starting at 66 euros (or dollars), which seems closer to off-season travel than what we paid. But we LOVED the hotel and don’t begrudge the price – glad we stayed here, and we would go back.
Hostal Blau is a charming guest house set in a 14th-century town house in the Medieval village of Peratallada. This rustic property features individually decorated rooms and a terrace.The Blau has exposed stone walls, beamed ceilings and tiled floors. Each bedroom has a TV and private bathroom. Some rooms also feature a fireplace, with firewood included in the price.Breakfast is prepared using fresh, local produce. There is a small selection of restaurants and cafés within 350 feet of the Blau.Peratallada Castle is just 5 minutes’ walk from the guest house. Baix Empordà’s beaches and its many golf courses can be reached in 20 minutes, by car.
- Everything…. staff lovely & very helpful / room & terrace awesome / lovely fresh produce for breakfast
- The place is gorgeous and has a lot of charm, perfect for a romantic get away. They gave us a fantastic service with all the facilities and more. Looking forward to go again for more days of peaceful rest
The staff and the owner’s attitude were excellent. Due to the circumstances, it is only moderate to appreciate. If you get rid of the things I’ve just described, I will re-evaluate it to a better value.
We got a big apartment, but unfortunately the air conditioner was stinky. Then we got an opportunity to relocate to another room, but it was smelly. As a solution we got a smaller third room which was much smaller than the previous 2 rooms. This room had been clean air. In that case, I think I would have offered a discount. This was not, but otherwise the staff was super.
- This is a gem in the middle of the lovely historic village of Peratallada owned by Antonia who is a great host. Very friendly, welcoming and helpful. Parking is free with a hotel voucher in the two car parks that are located just outside the village walls, secure with security barriers. The house is decorated in a unique manner which reflects the Antonia’s personality. There are quite a few steep steps especially to our room, which was spacious and clean with three windows looking out over the village rooftops. There was also air conditioning and a nice bathroom with modern shower. There are many restaurants in the village to eat.
- We had a wonderful 3 days at Hostal Blau. The location is amazing & the staff were brilliant & couldn’t have been more friendly & helpful. We couldn’t have asked for more.
Hotel Aatu – Adults Only
Hotel Aatu is a rural hotel with 98 ft² of gardens and 2 outdoor swimming pools. It is set in the Medieval village of Peratallada, a 15-minute drive from the Costa Brava.This small hotel has traditional features, including stone walls and wooden beams. The air-conditioned rooms are spacious and bright. They all have satellite TV and a seating area. Ground-floor rooms also have terraces.The Aatu Hotel is an ideal base for walking, cycling and golf. The attractive villages of Palafrugell and Begur are just a short drive away. The hotel offers free private parking on site. There is also an transfer service from Girona Airport, just 28 mi away.The hotel has a bar and lounges. Free internet access is available in public areas, as well as in most rooms. The Aatu’s reception offers a tour desk and shiatsu massage service.
- Friendly staff, big and great rooms, amazing breakfast. The location is perfect, very quite and near to the beautiful village of Peratallada.
A very nice country hotel with excellent gardens and pools, and lots of small details which made it a pleasure to stay in.
- Our flight was delayed resulting in arrival after midnight, but Rune, at reception, was welcoming and helpful. As indeed he was throughout our stay. Staff around the hotel were friendly and efficient. The hotel is located in a good position to walk to nearby village and drive to medieval towns.
- Two beautiful pools, the one in the back is the one we used and was a salt water pool. The breakfast was very tasty. Such a great and relaxing location. Also, the bar was nice and the owner and staff were so very welcoming!!! Also, maybe 30 minutes or so from Tamarui!
- We really enjoyed our visit to Hotel Aatu, it is a little oasis & we would recommend it to our friends.
El Cau del Papibou – Adults Only
Hotel Papibou is set in a renovated 13th-century building in the Medieval village of Peratallada, 15 minutes’ drive from the Costa Brava. It offers free Wi-Fi and free parking nearby.Air-conditioned rooms feature rustic details such as exposed wooden beams and modern decor. They come with a flat-screen satellite TV and a mini-bar. They are heated and have a safe and work desk. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities.A varied breakfast including pastries and Iberian cold meats is offered, and a tasting menu of Catalan dishes is available.Reception can help with tourist information and bicycle rental. Empordà and Pals Golf Courses are a 10-minute drive away.
- We loved our stay in El Cau del Papibou. The room was beautiful, very clean and quite spacious, and Alicia who is running the place was just wonderful. In general, it is a great choice in the heart of Peratallada and would stay there again.
- Perfect location in the heart of Peratallada. Quaint hotel, small but very personal. Alicia, our host, is so nice and very accommodating.
- Great manager at the hotel who gave us extra service which we appreciated.
- The staff was very helpful! The town is also beautiful! The AC was very powerful, too!
- El Cau del Papibou was a charming small hotel set right in the middle of a quaint medieval village. We were there for six nights exploring the Costa Brava region and we thought it was the perfect base for our daily excursions. For a village its size Peratallada has many amazing restaurants. Alicia was a charming and friendly host. Try the gelato shop across the way…amazing.
Hotel Restaurant El Pati
Located next to the castle in the Medieval village of Peratallada, Hotel Restaurant El Pati has a charming garden terrace. Its spacious air-conditioned rooms offer views of the courtyard or the village.El Pati’s restaurant serves traditional Catalan cuisine in the attractive rustic dining room or outside on the terrace. Breakfast includes sandwiches, cheese, fresh fruit and juices.Rooms at Hotel Restaurant El Pati have original features, including wooden beams or sloping ceilings. Each heated room offers a king-size bed, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Staff at the hotel can provide information about Peratallada and the surrounding area. The beaches of the Costa Brava are a 20-minute drive away, while Girona Airport is 31 mi away.
- Comfortable bed, beautifully appointed room and gardens.
- Liebevolle Einrichtung, grüner Garten, absolute Ruhe
- Me encantó el lugar y la dueña. Es un viaje en el tiempo
- Sehr gut gelegen. Schöne spezielle Dekorationen, teils faszinierend, teils wie auf dem Trödelmarkt erstanden. Wunderbarer Garten zum Essen.
Encantadora la habitación..te trasladas a la epoca mediaval
Quedamos encantados con el desayuno
La dueña encantadora y amable
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Emporda & SPA
A seasonal outdoor pool and a spa feature at Double Tree By Hilton Hotel Empordà &Spa, set on a golf course 1.9 mi from L’Estartit Beach. Its stylish rooms have balconies and free internet access.Each air-conditioned room has a flat-screen TV, MP3 docking station and a pillow menu. They also have a sofa and some feature picture windows with wonderful views of the surrounding countryside.Double Tree By Hilton Hotel Empordà &Spa’s 36-hole golf course is divided into 2 routes of 18 holes each. There is also a golf school.The hotel spa is available for an extra charge. It offers a range of treatments and massages. It has a sauna, hot tub and Turkish baths, as well as a fitness center.The restaurant specializes in Catalan dishes, with creative touches. There is also a relaxing lounge serving cocktails and aperitifs.The villages of Pals and Aiguablava are within 6.2 mi of Double Tree By Hilton Hotel Empordà &Spa. The AP-7 motorway is 16 mi away and Girona Airport is a 50-minute drive from the hotel.
a really nice place, quiet, with good food and warm welcome! The covered outside terrasse is absolutely fantastic with children that have space and even romantic for others 😉
The confort is absolutely great.
- beautiful surroundings in a golf resort, very beautiful and big outdoor swimming pool, good breakfast, very friendly front desk staff. close to beach ( 20 mins drive to Erstatit) and some nice old towns (Pals etc.).
- Excellent staff. Very helpful, nothing too much trouble
- Comfortable but dated. Staff were lovely. Never found the pool
- The concierge was friendly and easy to understand. The room was pleasant and clean. When I had trouble turning on the air conditioning, the second time I called someone came with a reasonable amount of time to help.
- a really nice place, quiet, with good food and warm welcome! The covered outside terrasse is absolutely fantastic with children that have space and even romantic for others 😉
Hotel Es Portal
Set in a refurbished 16th-century farmhouse, Hotel Es Portal is located in Pals, on the Costa Brava. Featuring a restaurant, the hotel offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and air conditioning.Featuring wooden floors and garden views, each room includes a wardrobe and mini-bar. The private bathroom comes with a bathtub.At Hotel Es Portal you will find a garden, shared lounge and games room.The restaurant, Es Portal Restaurant, serves local, renewed Empordà cuisine, and specializes in rice grown in Pals, and local products.Pals Beach can be reached in 10 minutes by car. Girona Airport is 50 minutes’ drive away.
Exceptional hotel, with friendly staff and all the little extras in the room you would expect in this price range. Great location, with great beaches short drive and restaurants. A vehicle is definitely recommended.
Beds very comfortable, great aircon, quiet and excellent wifi.
- Everything! Super charming and unique. Beautifully maintained
- We truly enjoyed the peace and quiet at this beautiful hotel. We also very much enjoyed the meals we had, especially the meal cooked by the chef for us, as the only guests on that day when they only serve dinner to the guests staying at the hotel. Excellent food and beautifully presented. The staff was very helpful. Nice to get towels that we could bring to the beach. The breakfasts were also excellent.
- The front of house staff were impeccable & professional in the service offered. The food was of a very high standard & good value. The rooms are well appointed comfortable and spacious, linen towels of high quality with access to tea & coffee 24/7.
- Staff were lovely, restaurant had some tasty dishes available, same for the wine list. There are only 10 rooms in the hotel, not very close to eachother, so it feels personalised and quiet. Hotel is beautifully decorated and we had a wonderful time there.
- Exceptional hotel, with friendly staff and all the little extras in the room you would expect in this price range. Great location, with great beaches short drive and restaurants. A vehicle is definitely recommended.
Mas de Torrent Hotel & Spa
This luxurious hotel and spa with indoor and outdoor swimming pool features an 18th-century Catalan farmhouse surrounded by lush gardens. Pals is less than 10 minutes’ drive away.The spa at Mas de Torrent includes a sauna and steam room, and includes a wide range of massage and beauty services. The hotel also has a fitness center and tennis courts.All air-conditioned rooms at Mas de Torrent Hotel & Spa feature an elegant décor with hardwood floors. Some have a private pool, others have a patio with garden views.The restaurant serves gourmet Catalan cuisine and offers a seasonal menu, as well as an extensive wine list. There is also a bar and terrace.Guests can enjoy a wide range of outdoor activities in the Baix Empordà region, including hiking, horse riding and cycling. The hotel offers free bicycles.There are 3 golf courses within 15 minutes’ drive of the hotel, including Empordà Golf. The Costa Brava is just 20 minutes’ drive away.
- Five days of luxurious relaxation. We chose a suite with a private plunge pool and it was perfect. Main restaurant excellent. Staff very pleasant and helpful. Little niggle: poolside restaurant not open in the evening.
- Room was very comfortable and services were good. Beautiful, well restored building. Staff were incredibly nice and accommodating to our needs.
- One negative was the food. Little uninspiring and expensive
- Location on country side by the Mediterranean just 10 min away. Beautiful property, landscape, gardens, rooms very comfortable, very good restaurant, incredible region wines. Very attentive and nice team in every service you request
Beautiful building and gardens
spacious rooms, well equipped
Short drive to Pals medieval village
Hotel Mas Salvi
Mas Salvi, a luxury hotel tucked away in the Carmany green belt in Pals, is located in the heart of the Costa Brava. This old Manor House dating from the XVII Century has recently been restored and is equipped with all modern conveniences. It offers its guests 30 luxurious suites set in an exclusive natural area of 70,000 square yards of privately owned woodland.
- Amazing place. Very good facilities inc spa pool, pool table, swimming pool with lunch by the pool, outdoor bar area, amazing walks through pine forest to the top of the hill – views incredible. Food was good especially breakfast which was all included in the price. Rooms were a great size. Good access to the coast. Basically – a very relaxing place.
Very tranquil location.
Extensive grounds with an excellent indoor pool. Also great outdoor pool with poolside bar.
Staff very helpful and professional.
Large room with excellent bathroom and bathrobes.
- Excellent location , beautiful and spacious hotel, lovely staff.
- very tranquil location………….excellent surroundings
- Beautiful calm setting in nature. Short drive to medieval town of Pals.
Top Hotels In Palau Sator Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Palau Sator Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Palau Sator Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Palau Sator Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!