10 Best Hotels To Stay In Palau de Santa Eulalia Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Palau de Santa Eulalia Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Palau de Santa Eulalia Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Palau de Santa Eulalia Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Palau de Santa Eulalia Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Palau de Santa Eulalia Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Palau de Santa Eulalia Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Palau De Santa Eulalia Catalonia:
Hotel Les Roques
This family-run hotel offers a seasonal outdoor pool and bright rooms with free Wi-Fi, flat-screen LCD TV and a coffee maker. Figueres and the Costa Brava are just 12 mi away.Hotel Les Roques has a TV lounge which opens onto the terrace. Outside there is sports pitch and a playground. Staff at reception can provide tourist information, and you can hire a bicycle for free.Breakfast is served in the hotel’s bar, which has a fireplace. The restaurant offers traditional Catalan food and has an outdoor seating area.Located just outside Bàscara, Hotel Les Roques is a 5-minute drive from Camallera Train Station, offering regular services to Figueres and Girona. Figueres is famous for the Salvador Dalí Museum.Hotel Les Roques is located 16 mi from the charming medieval city of Girona. The guest house can arrange transfers to Girona Airport at an extra cost.
- Location was perfect for us, staff very polite and accommodating, I would say hotel would be a 3 star in UK. Typical Spanish hotel.
- The staff was very friendly and the pool gorgeous big.
- The staff was really nice, hotel had a big pool . The food and homemade wine in the restaurant downstairs were just amazing.
- Clean and calme, nice pool, very friendly staff. We hade dinner with the kids at the restaurant. It was very good
- Loved the relaxed feel, friendly helpful staff….Thank you
Hotel Restaurant Bon Retorn
Hotel Restaurant Bon Retorn is located in the l’Alt Empordà area of Catalunya, 5 minutes’ drive from Figueres. It features an outdoor pool and terrace. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free public parking is available on site.Rooms at the Hotel Restaurant Bon Retorn are comfortable and bright. Each air-conditioned room features a mini-bar and a flat-screen TV. The bathroom comes with free toiletries and bath or shower.Facilities at the Bon Retorn include a restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine and a bar.The Hotel Restaurant Bon Retorn is around 1.2 mi from the famous Dalí Museum in Figueres and 30 minutes’ drive from L’Escala and Llanca Beaches. Girona and its airport are less than 31 mi from the hotel.
- The restaurant is great, the food and the staff are excellent.
- Good stopover point, close to motorway and easy to find.
- The swimming pool and outdoor eating area is beautifully laid out and maintained, an unexpected treat. Rooms are spacious and very clean.
- Lovely big rooom, fab walk in shower, great view of hills, large pool and peaceful.
- Great staff, super clean hotel, nice service and really good rooms.
Alt Empordà H R
Alt Empordà Hostal-Restaurant is located in Ventalló, 17 mi from Girona and 9.9 mi from Roses.Every room includes a TV. Some rooms have a seating area for your convenience. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower.Cadaqués is 15 mi from Alt Empordà Hostal-Restaurant, while Collioure is 25 mi away. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 23 mi from the property.
- Perfecto todo! La atención, el desayuno, todo fue perfecto.
- Ontbijt was zeer goed. Koeling in kamer zou een extra zijn
Esta alejado pero si se tiene coche genial. Como no era nuestro caso, nos alquilamos unas bicis en l’escala. Si te gustan las vacaciones y el deporte es genial para desplazarse a los lugares en la bicicleta y hacer rutas diversas cada día.
Trato genial y cercano. Lo hemos disfrutado mucho!
- El desayuno estuvo de 10, mucha variedad y cantidad! El servicio y la buena atención de todos los que trabajan ahí fue la mejor!
El personal muy atento. El dueño nos llamó para comprobar a qué hora llegábamos y nos dio toda la información y facilidades posibles. Las camas son cómodas. Y el desayuno es espectacular, sin ninguna duda.
La relación calidad-precio respecto al desayuno y la ubicación está muy bien.
Hotel Restaurant Ronda Figueres
Hotel Restaurant Ronda Figueres is a family-run hotel 0.6 mi from central Figueres, the birthplace of the artist Salvador Dalí. It includes free WiFi in all rooms and public areas.The City restaurant serves Spanish, Catalan and international cuisine. Guests have a choice between set meals for lunch and dinner or à la carte options. There is also a bar and a terrace.Rooms at Hotel Restaurant Ronda Figueres are all air conditioned and come with satellite TV. The rooms offer views of the city or patio. They have an private bathroom with bathroom amenities.Hotel Restaurant Ronda Figueres offers free outdoor parking. It is a 10-minute walk to the Dalí Museum and Sant Ferran Castle.
- A pleasant hotel within walking distance of the “Ramblas”square and the Salvador Dali museum. Staff were friendly and welcoming. Food in the restaurant was very good with a excellent menu del dia at€25 per person including house wine. All in all an excellent stopover and suitable for a longer stay. Free WiFi worked well.
- Nicely located for an overnight stay. A few nearby cafes. Parking is ample.
- The hotel was easy to find by car and had free parking and a nice bar and terrace. The Dalí museum was approximately 10 minute walk. Reception staff were welcoming and helpful a pleasant place to stay
- Great hotel! The room was clean & comfortable. The food excellent & within walking distance from center of town. ?
The staff were excellent and very helpful.
Will be booking this again.
Hotel El Molí
This family-run hotel is located 0.9 mi from the beach in Sant Pere Pescador. Surrounded by a pine forest, it offers an outdoor pool and tennis court, 12 mi from Figueres.Hotel El Molí’s elegant rooms feature pool or garden views and satellite TV. Some rooms also include a spacious furnished balcony and spa bath.There is a snack bar, and guests can relax in the extensive gardens or on the sun terrace. There is also a free Wi-Fi zone, a book library and a children’s playground.The Aiguamolls d’Emporda Nature Reserve is 5 minutes’ drive away. You can go surfing on the beach and El Molí has garage for storing bikes and surf boards.The hotel has free private parking and is 25 mi from Girona. Girona Airport is 45 minutes’ drive away.
- The whole experience was excellent. Very friendly staff, very clean and comfortable. Great location in countryside with all the restaurants you could ask for within a ten minute walk across the river.
Very friendly staff and available at all times
Lounge and outside areas nice – grass, tiled patio, seating outside and inside, nice furniture, great books to read and recommendations for local restaurants were excellent!
- Owners very helpful.this is our second year and we will be back again.quite superb !
- Hotel set in lovely grounds in a great location for the beach and local town. Very friendly and helpful owners that go out of their way to make your stay the best it can be. 3rd year running staying here and hopefully will visit again in 2019.
- Everything was perfect! Wonderful property, very friendly and caring owners, very clean, great pool, the village with lots of restaurants within a walking distance. Our very late check-in was not a problem and well-arranged by the Swiss/Spanish owners. Breakfast was not included but outstanding containing unlimited tasty hot beverages.
Hotel Can Ceret
Hotel Can Ceret is located in Sant Pere Pescador, near the Aiguamolls de l’Empordà Natural Park and the beaches of the Costa Brava. It is set in an 18th-century manor house.Guests can enjoy traditional Mediterranean meals at Can Ceret’s restaurant. There is also a bar and a terrace. There is free Wi-Fi throughout.Each room at Hotel Can Ceret offers air conditioning, a mini-bar and a TV. A hairdryer comes as standard in the bathrooms.
- The hotel offers a very comfortable, good-sized room in a charming large old house, appealingly furnished and decorated, managed by a very pleasant and accommodating hostess. It’s convenient walking to the many restaurants and driving to the nearby beaches. Parking was also handy nearby.
- Nice small local hotel. Staff was friendly and recommended good place for dinner.
- Very nice room, big bed, although divided -but I suppose this was due to the dates of our stay. Clean and confortable, very nice stay.
Beautiful building, full of character, quiet. Rooms very comfortable. There is a roof top area at the end of the corridor which was lovely to relax and read. We have spent many years visiting the area, really enjoyed our stay here, first time. Would highly recommend.
- The warm welcome, the large room, the comfortable bed, the nice bathroom, the peace and quiet, the good breakfast
This simple hotel is located 5 minutes’ walk from the center of Sant Pere Pescador. It offers a garden, sun terrace and free Wi-Fi zone, 1.2 mi from the beaches of the Costa Brava.Most rooms at La Masia feature functional decor and many have a balcony. Laundry facilities are available.The property has a communal kitchen and dining room where you can prepare meals. You will find shops, restaurants and bars within 5 minutes’ walk.You can go surfing on the nearby beaches or visit the Aiguamolls de l´Empordà Nature Reserve. Empuriabrava and its pretty canals are 15 minutes’ drive away.La Masia offers free parking and is 9.9 mi from Roses. Figueres and the Dalí Museum are 20 minutes’ drive away and you can reach Girona and its airport in 50 minutes.
– the owners/staff are very kind
– about 5-10 minute drive to the beach
- The room was super clean, staff were really friendly. Location was so good because you can move by car or by bicycle easily. There is a breakfast option in the morning, we had it and did not regret, so fresh and so delicious. Also there is a community kitchen you can use it anytime.
I spent a really nice week of holidays there!
Good room, good bed, good bathroom, conditioner! Everything is clean.
Very friendly hotel owners!
Large kitchen with many refrigerators.
And I liked the location cause I was without a car, so it’s rather close to bus stop, city centre where you can find restaurants, bars, shops and very close to large supermarket.
- Super comfortable room-air con was like ice. The owner is very friendly and it was spotless! Deff stay ahain-such tremendous value for money-and quiet!
- Very friendly hotel owners. Helpful and are friendly. Breakfast was good with enough choice. It was possible to use kitchen for cooking and refrigerator to store drinks and food. Good location, can walk to restaurant area and 10 minutes drive from sea.
- – the owners/staff are very kind
Hotel El Pescador
The family-run Hotel El Pescador is located 150 feet from the River Fluvià, in central San Pere Pescador. It is a 5-minute drive from the long sandy beach of San Pedro.Featuring tiled floors and light wood furniture, rooms come with 2 single beds, heating and a fan. The private bathroom has a bath tub or shower, and some have a bidet. Some rooms have a balcony, free Wi-Fi and work desk.Guests can enjoy breakfast, which is served in the hotel dining room. Luggage storage is offered and the hotel has a tour desk. Free parking is available nearby and the hotel has an area to store bicycles and surf materials.Hotel El Pescador is close to the Aiguamolls d’Empordà Nature Reserve, and you can drive to Roses Bay in around 20 minutes. The Roman ruins at Sant Martí d’Empúries are 5.6 mi away. L’Escala is 6.2 mi away, and Figueres is 12 mi away.
- The manager of the hotel is incredibly helpful, very kind: she have many ideas on what to visit/see; we could have breakfast at a later time than expected so that we could rest, which was perfect. There is free parking nearby. By car it is located close to the beaches and at walking distance to the village´s facilities. Calm hotel. Wifi is enough. There is a small fridge in the room 🙂 To come back.
- I have stayed at this hotel before, the lady who greeted us was very friendly, hotel is in a good location close to the centre of town, and also near to the start of the walk to Castello de Empuries. Rooms are basic but clean.
- rapport qualité prix très bien , dommage petit déjeuner a revoir,
- la personne de l’accueil tres sympa, la propreté de l’hotel et le bon petit déjeuner du matin. Une bonne literie.
- Sijainti oli hyvä keskellä kaupunkia. Huone oli pieni, ilmastointia ei ollut. Parkkipaikka löytyi lähistöltä.
The Hotel Pirineos is located in the center of Figueres, a short walk from the Dalí Museum. The rooms have 26-inch LCD TVs and free Wi-Fi.The rooms in the Hotel Pirineos are modern and spacious. They all have hardwood floors, minibar and large windows. Some rooms have views of the city. Children under 12 stay for free when using existing bedding.The hotel’s El Pelegri restaurant serves buffet breakfast and typical meals from the Empordà region. There is also a 24-hour reception and baggage storage.The Pirineos is surrounded by shops. Other nearby attractions include the Empordà Museum and Figueres’s Toy Museum.The beaches of the Costa Brava are less than 12 miles away and the Girona Airport is about 30 miles away. Private on site parking is available upon request.
Secure, reasonably priced motorbike parking.
Perfect location for the old town and the museums. Very quiet due to double, double glazing but we had to keep the air conditioning on. All the facilities we needed in the room. Very good value considering the location although we didn’t use the restaurant, bar or breakfast options.
We generally find that it’s people that really make the difference and the staff at the Pirineos are why we would score more than 10.
Helpful, friendly and professional at all times. We have to single out Javier, he is an asset to the hotel but could easily make a career in entertainment. Thank for the laughs and we will expect to get “the room” next time!
- The room was clean and the huge bed was very comfortable. We initially had an issue with the airconditioner. This was resolved immediately. Despite the busy road we did not hear any road noise.
The staff was very friendly.
There was nothing to complain about.
The room was very quiet.
The price was very good, compared to the overall comfort of the hotel.
There was a system in the bathroom, so that the central part of the mirror was not covered by steam after shower!! First time we saw that.
Excellent friendly staff, and a handy location for the centre of town and the Dali museum.
Wonderful breakfast and a very useful car park opposite the hotel.
- The reception staff were exceptionally helpful and gave us a very warm welcome, which was gratefully received after a long journey. The bed was extremely comfortable and the breakfast was excellent. The food served in the on-site restaurant was absolutely delicious!!
- Secure, reasonably priced motorbike parking.
Duran Hotel & Restaurant
Duran Hotel & Restaurant is located just 350 feet from the Salvador Dalí Museum in Figueres. It features modern, comfortable rooms with free Wi-Fi and satellite TV.The rooms at the Hotel Duran feature parquet floors and light wood furniture. They are air-conditioned and have a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel’s stylish restaurant, once frequented by Dalí himself, serves typical food from the Empordà region of Catalunya. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.Perelada Golf Course is a 15-minute drive from the Duran. You can drive to the Cap de Creus Nature Reserve in around 45 minutes.
- Great hotel with very clean rooms. Great breakfast and very friendly staff.
- Good location for walking town and Dali Theatre Museo.Excellent restaurant for dinner. Good breakfast included making it an even better value! And parking is available too.
- Hotel in the center with garage and near Dali museum.
- A lovely small Spanish hotel, near to everything, it has a connection to Salvador Dali, so interesting. The rooms were lovely, clean and modern with good facilities, a lovely bathroom with shower. We had a fantastic dinner in the beautiful ornate dining room with good old fashioned service and superb food, and so very reasonable. We had a lovely breakfast in another dining room, a super choice of continental meats and cheeses and specialities, along with lovely fruit and breads. A huge choice of coffees and pastries too. A super finish to our 2 weeks away in Spain.
- Great, modern & very clean. Rooms are comparable to a 4.5 star hotel. I would stay here again. Paid 47 euro. At that rate, it was a good choice
Top Hotels In Palau De Santa Eulalia Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Palau de Santa Eulalia Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Palau de Santa Eulalia Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Palau de Santa Eulalia Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!