10 Best Hotels To Stay In Palaiseau Ile de France – Top Hotel Reviews
Palaiseau Ile de France is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Palaiseau Ile de France. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Palaiseau Ile de France. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Palaiseau Ile de France. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Palaiseau Ile de France right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Palaiseau Ile de France with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Palaiseau Ile De France:
Novotel Massy Palaiseau
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Novotel Massy Palaiseau is located in Palaiseau in the region of Île de France, just 10 miles from Paris. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Marne-la-Vallée is 25 miles from Novotel Massy Palaiseau, and Versailles is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Very quiet hotel, clean and comfortable. It’s an old building but has been nicely renovated. Great breakfast!
- Excellent bed quality, very quiet at night, good restaurant, excellent breakfast.
- ideal as a business hotel – the usual good Novotel standard and the pumpkin soup was delicious!
- Pathetic staff behaviour. I had booked thinking of Novotel name but staff was very bad. Not cooperative. They dont provide basic things there. Behave us that they dont bother.
- Good sized family room. Tea and coffe making facilities. Functional for the final leg of our journey.
Kyriad Hotel Massy
Located a 5-minute drive from the TGV train station in the center of the city, Kyriad Hotel Massy provides budget accommodations with air conditioning. It’s across from Massy Opéra.Guest rooms at the Kyriad Hotel Massy come with Wi-Fi access and a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom.The hotel restaurant is open for lunch and dinner, and breakfast is also served every morning.This hotel is also just a 10-minute walk from the RER Train Station, providing direct access into Paris.
- good location .. walkable from RER C station Les Baconnets (but they might want to give that info on their website). Dinner, especially the buffet, was quite good and very (for Paris) reasonably priced.
- Nescafe, thee and cookies in tea room. The restaurant in the hotel is good and not expensive.
- Breakfast options are good: pancakes, fresh juice, omlette etc. However, you pay 10 euros for that.
- the room was comfortable and there was a lift to our floor – no lugging suitcases up old staircases. the staff spoke English and were very helpful.
The staff was helpful and friendly. The room was nice and clean, even with a small bathtub.
Continental breakfast with a good selection.
Premiere Classe Igny
Premiere Classe Igny is located in Igny, just 10 miles from Paris.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.Marne-la-Vallée is 26 miles from Premiere Classe Igny, and Versailles is 7 miles away. Orly Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- The rooms are very small, the hotel is far away from everything and the public transportation is also far, taxis didn’t come, uber didn’t come, is like being in the middle of nowhere. I never would back or recommend the place to anyone, is the worse experience ive had in my life.
- I needed a cheap accommodation near Palaiseau Massy to catch an early morning train to the south. The hotel is a 30 min walk away from the station. There is a Mc Donalds nearby. I can’t tell anything about the breakfast as I had to leave at 6 AM. Good value for the money. Staff was friendly. Don’t know if they speak English as my school French was good enough.
- The receptionists were very polite and helpful.The room was a little tired and bathroom needed maintenance but for the price couldn’t, fault it
- clean room and cheap, very quite,easy travel for the centrum of Paris by bus and train
- a 24/7 coffee and confectionery dispenser. Coffee at 1Euro. It is close enough to walk to the RER train station, 1.3km. From there the train takes you pretty much everywhere you want in Paris Zone1-5
This ibis hotel is situated in Massy, 9.3 miles from Porte de Versailles Exhibition Centre and 1.9 miles from Les Baconnets RER Train Station. It features free WiFi, free private parking and a 24-hour reception. Massy – Palaiseau RER Train Station and Massy TGV Train Station are 3.4 miles away.All of the guest rooms at ibis Massy have a telephone, TV and private bathroom with shower.A buffet breakfast composed of sweet and savoury dishes such as eggs, fruit salad, yogurts and juices is served every day. Pastries baked on site and fresh French Madeleine cakes are also on offer, as well as a hot beverage and a piece of fruit to take away. Outside of regular breakfast hours guests can also enjoy a lighter option, available from 04:00. A bar is also at your disposal on site.A public swimming pool can be found a 10-minute walk away. Accessible via the A6 and A10 motorways, this hotel is only 6.2 miles from Orly Airport and 11.8 miles from the centre of Paris.
- Always a pleasure to stay here great staff and very clean
- Clean, comfortable. Does what is says in the tin.
- The breakfast was amazing. Everything you could ever want for breakfast. The bed was so fluffy, one of the best beds i’ve ever slept on. The shower was clean and the staff was nice.
- The staff were very helpful and the rooms clean and the bed was wonderful. Bit tricky finding the way in but our GPS did the job! A fair walk back to the train station or centre of town but we found a great little market on the Friday night tucked away right in the centre of the old town on the corner of rue Gabriel Peri and rue Gambetta.
- Very clean hotel. Excellent location for an over night pause near Paris on our way to the coast.
Hôtel D’orsay is located in Orsay, just 13 miles from Paris. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a private bathroom. A TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Marne-la-Vallée is 29 miles from Hôtel D’orsay, and Versailles is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 8 miles from Hôtel D’orsay.
— friendly staff
— free fast wifi
— very close to gare du guichet (30-40 minutes to Paris center, with RER B). Convenient also for arrivals to CDG or ORY airports
— number of small local shops nearby
— convenient connection to CEA (bus 9)
- easy access from RER B (200 m), nice pub and a good pizzeria next to the station (however they close a bit too early)
- Beautiful view on the valley and nearby woods, pleasant neighborrhood.
- perfect location, very good breakfast, very clean room and bathroom
Breakfast was excellent. Very well located next to Le Guichet station and amenities. Lovely area.
Some of the staff were friendly.
- — friendly staff
Mercure Paris Massy Gare TGV
The hotel is very conveniently located within walking distance of the RER and TGV high-speed train stations and 9 miles from Paris.Mercure Massy Gare features 116 soundproofed and air-conditioned guest rooms, which provide a comfortable living space for your stay.There are also 5 bright meeting rooms ideal for business seminars or conferences. For guests arriving by car, the private on-site parking is convenient.The restaurant is open for lunch and dinner and serves traditional French cuisine. The bar is an ideal place to relax after a long day of work or traveling.
- Just a short walk from the station. It’s a business hotel as you would expect it.
- The location is great closed to train Station and also to Orly airport
refurbished and clean rooms
welcome at arrival was really great
water bottle in the minibar as a gift
Excellent service of staff!
Rooms are nice and clean
- Very convenient location to Massy TGV station and fair room size
First Inn Hotel Paris Sud Les Ulis
Located in Les Ulis, 14 miles from Paris, First Inn Hotel Paris Sud Les Ulis features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Marne-la-Vallée is 29 miles from First Inn Hotel Paris Sud, and Versailles is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 8 miles from First Inn Hotel Paris Sud Les Ulis.
- First Inn is rated as 2 star. Is it a new build and every is clean and tidy. Rooms are basic but very clean. The lighting is great.
Clean and comfortable with essential style. Very good price to quality.
Breakfast simple but good.
I recommend it for cheap choice in Paris Orly.
Very clean and comfortable. The hotel has a restaurant next door which offers 20% off your
meals to hotel guests . Rooms were reasonably spacious with very good bathroom facilities
and good lighting throughout.
Rooms are clean, perfect for one night, directly beside the highway.
Good but basic breakfast.
- The place was really cheap, clean and almost functional. The staff were OK. Other than being extremely cheap the best thing about this place is the restaurant just behind …. open late and extremely good fayre + 20 % discount for staying in the hotel. The reception staff arranged taxi no problem on both days.
Campanile Villejust – za Courtaboeuf
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Campanile Villejust – za Courtaboeuf offers accommodations in Villejust. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Paris is 13 miles from Villejust za Courtaboeuf, and Marne-la-Vallée is 28 miles away. Orly Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- The staff were friendly, welcoming and efficient and managed despite my terrible French! The rooms and the linen was clean and the food, in the evening too, was fine.
- Room facilities good. Onsite restaurant and 3 other adjacent restaurants. Easy parking.
Ease of access when exiting the motorway
- Good clean hotel to stay in.tea and coffee facilities in the room. Good value for money.
- Good location for driving to Portugal from Northern Europe and they take pets.
ibis budget Antony Massy
In Antony, 5 miles from Orly Airport and right next to the A10 and E15 highways, ibis budget offers soundproof rooms with a private bathroom and a flat-screen satellite TV.The rooms are decorated in a simple and modern style. They all have free Wi-Fi access.Drinks and snacks vending machines are available on site and you can also go to a restaurant 350 feet from the hotel.This property is 14 miles from Paris and 14 miles from the city of Versailles. Chemin d’Antony Train Station is just under 1 miles away and there is a free private parking lot on site.
- Basic but not expensive. Comfortable beds and good as we just needed somewhere to sleep in the area after visiting friends.kids loved the bunks and we were given 2 rooms linked together which was great.
Could not sleep at all due next neighbor having sex all night
This hotel is not for family’s
Would be suitable for those who only want to spend couple of love hours
But still disgusting and dirty hotel
Do not stay here!!!
- Excellent value for money. Conveniently located near the A10. Rooms well soundproofed, very close to the motorway yet we heard nothing.
- Friendly stuff and able to make booking for the taxi
- A budget room for short stay provides you with a hot shower, wifi and bed.
ibis Styles Antony Paris Sud
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, ibis Styles Antony Paris Sud offers accommodations in Antony, just 9 miles from Paris. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Marne-la-Vallée is 23 miles from ibis Styles Antony Paris Sud, and Versailles is 10 miles from the property. Orly Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- I would say that the beds were comfy the reception was nice and the breakfast
- The breakfast is included in the price and is very generous
- Hôtel adéquat pour une halte d’une nuit. Literie confortable. Équipe sympathique. Petit-déjeuner varié et très bon.
- Aircon in our room doesn’t work, we asked for another room and we transferred the next day to a room with aircon. We always asked the reception to activate our room card otherwise we cannot get into our room, one time they forgot to provide us with clean towels. Parking no problem, simple breakfast . Next time we choose another Hotel.
- The front desk girl was really helpful and friendly
Top Hotels In Palaiseau Ile De France Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Palaiseau Ile de France to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Palaiseau Ile de France but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Palaiseau Ile de France. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!