10 Best Hotels To Stay In Palacio Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Palacio Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Palacio Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Palacio Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Palacio Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Palacio Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Palacio Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Palacio Castile And Leon:
Hotel Sercotel Cuatro Postes
Set next to the Four Columns Monument, Hotel Sercotel Cuatro Postes offers panoramic views of Ávila’s ancient city walls. This modern hotel offers elegant, air-conditioned rooms with a mini-bar and TV.The hotel’s Murallas restaurant offers local specialties from the Castile region. Cuatro Postes also has a bar, a café with a terrace and a TV lounge.The Cuatro Postes Hotel is just a 2-minute drive from the commercial and historic center of Ávila. It offers free onsite parking and a petrol station with car wash. Madrid is a 75-minute drive from the hotel via the nearby AP51 Motorway, and Salamanca is 90 minutes away.
- Underground private parking. Relatively close to Avila’s historic center to go by foot.
Beds were comfy.
Restaurant menu and food excellent.
- ROOM EXCELLENT . STAFF ON RECEPTION VERY EFFICIENT AND FRIENDLY .
- Stayed here a few times now.. great hotel, great location. Rooms lovely big and clean… stunning views of the castle. Beautiful restaurant next door with the best chuleton in Avila…
Pleasant room and bathroom.
Meal in the restaurant was good ,reasonably priced.
Hotel San Miguel del Valle Amblés
This rural hotel offers an outdoor pool surrounded by gardens with views over the Paramera Mountains. Hotel San Miguel del Valle Amblés is just 4.3 mi from the beautiful walled city of Ávila, while Madrid is just over 62 mi away.Rooms at San Miguel del Valle Amblés have charming, rustic décor and beamed ceilings. Each room has flat-screen satellite TV and a private bathroom with amenities. Rooms overlook Ávila or the mountains. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.The San Miguel is located in the Amblés Valley, next to the River Adaja. The nearby city of Ávila is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.The hotel offers free parking and information about the region. The gardens are inspired by English-style botanic gardens, with up to 300 species on site.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Castilian food and offers a daily set menu. You can enjoy a drink in the café-bar or on the terrace, overlooking the central courtyard.
- Very close to Avila by car. I went with the family so it was perfect to rest and quiet. Staff very friendly.
Large room. Ample parking. Friendly and helpful staff. Only 10 minutes from Avila town center.
Received email with detailed map to find the place – this was essential as it was not on my satnav database, and the street address didn’t work either.
- Mucha amabilidad del personal. El entorno del hotel buenísimo.Muy buen lugar para relax y muy cerca de Ávila
- La amabilidad de la chica de recepción y de las chicas del desayuno. Sitio agradable y tranquilo con piscina. El desayuno muy buena relación calidad precio: por 5,50,- euro te dan zumo (de brick), café, fruta y tostada con tomate y jamón o croasant con mantequilla y mermelada (a elegir). También había opción de comer o cenar previa reserva. El baño bien de tamaño y limpio, salvo la mampara de la ducha. Por poner un pero los amenities eran de muy baja calidad.
- La tranquilidad del recinto y mucho espacio para pasear y aparcar
Hotel El Rastro
The lovely El Rastro Hotel has an ideal location within the city’s ancient walls. It is close to the Rastro Arch and the birth house of Santa Teresa with its museum.Also nearby is the Torreón de los Guzmanes de la Diputación de Ávila exhibition hall, the cathedral, and other sights of the city. Enjoy clean, modern and cozy rooms in wonderful historic and picturesque settings.Being located in the center of Avila, there are many dining possibilities close by the hotel. The El Meson El Rastro restaurant, serving traditional Castilian cuisine, belongs to the hotel and is 150 feet away.
- Cleanliness, location , comfortable room, quiet, decor of the room
The whole hotel was tastefully decorated and comfortable. Our room was spacious and overlooked a pretty square. It was spotlessly clean and well maintained. The beds were comfortable and the room was quiet. We got lost on arrival and phoned the hotel and, despite speaking very little Spanish or him speaking much English, the manager came to look for us.
Full marks all round
- Located in the very center of the city, cozy and confortable
- As central as can be, comfortable, excellent value for money
- The location-close to Plaza Mayor. Very clean and larger than most tiny hotel rooms. Nice bathroom and shower, TV, little balcony.
Hotel San Antonio
Set 150 feet from Ávila Railway Station, Hotel San Antonio features modern rooms with flat-screen TVs. There is a restaurant serving traditional Spanish cuisine.Each heated room at Hotel San Antonio has a desk and private bathroom. Free Wi-Fi is available.Ávila’s old town and cathedral are less than 1.2 mi from the hotel. Madrid can be reached in less than 2 hours by train, while Salamanca is 62 mi away.
- Convenient location close to the railway station. Parking was close and cost 1 euro per night.
The location of the hotel was good and it was a short walk to the centre of town. We were able to park our car close by – free at weekends and o ly a Euro for a whole day. Staff were helpful.
Room was fine.
- Staff were very polite and helpful. Really near the train station and a pleasant walk to the town centre
- The hotel is close to the train and national bus station. But also close to the city bus (1 and 4) that can take you around the city. Room was clean and quiet, with a big bathroom.
La ubicación es perfecta, está al lado de la estación de tren, una parada de autobús a 20 metros del hotel, lástima que esté un poco más alejado de la muralla, la catedral, etc., pero lo compensa con la parada de autobús y no es muy caro.
Y el personal muy atento en todo momento para que no nos faltara de nada.
Parador de Ávila
Located in the historic quarter of the charming town, this 16th-century Palace has been beautifully renovated and stands within pretty gardens – enjoy meals in the fabulous restaurant.Walk up to the entrance through the enchanting maze and admire the impressive façade of the Parador Ávila. As you enter, you will feel the grandeur of the palace with the high ceilings, attractive tiling on the granite floor and the elegant decor.Take a walk through the Parador Ávila’s special gardens which contain archeological remains. Enjoy a morning coffee in the pleasant inner courtyard which has a glass ceiling and a charming cafe-bar.Dine in the magnificent restaurant of the Parador Ávila. You can enjoy excellently prepared traditional dishes accompanied by views over the gardens and the wonderful city walls of this magical city.
- All the comfort and facilities you expect from a Parador, in a beautiful historic building, in a convenient location close to the City Walls. Excellent parking facilities under the hotel. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful.
- Experience of staying in a traditional Spanish hotel in an historic building. Central location within minutes walk from all the main historic buildings and the local restaurants and shops in the city. Lovely garden and outdoor eating area with drinks very reasonably priced.
- Lovely hotel, well situated. Great room and very comfortable bed. Staff were very helpful and friendly. The restuarant served good food, breakfast, good selection and dinner was good too.
- Great location but we were lucky to get car parking
- Superb location just inside walls of this beautiful historic city. Good underground car park. Lovely garden in which to enjoy a drink and an evening meal. Everywhere easily accessible on foot. Breakfast very good.
Hotel Exe Reina Isabel
The hotel is located in the center of Avila, 350 feet from the train station and 1,300 feet from the walled historical quarter with all its attractions.The comfortable rooms are classic and well-equipped with little extras such as a pillow menu. There are exquisite event rooms that provide a lovely setting for any type of meeting or celebration.The establishment also runs a restaurant, San Millán, right in the center of town where you can sample traditional Castillian cuisine.
Needs new parket otherwise it is an old fashion somehow elegant hotel
- Comfortable, clean hotel, helpful staff. It is about a 10 minute walk to the walls of the old town. We were able to find a free parking spot on the side street. Or you can pay extra to park at the hotel.
- The staff was so kindle that our stay was very good. The breakfast was good but not awesome, though price is fine.
the staff is very friendly and helpful.
not far from the centre city.
Breakfast was okay, and the location is really nice only two minutes to get to the train station.
The staff there was really friendly and helpful, we had a nice stay there.
They have a big balcony where people can relax!
- OOld Hotel
Palacio de Monjaraz
Located in Avila’s Old Town, just 1,000 feet from the Cathedral, Palacio de Monjaraz hotel is a renovated 16th-century building of traditional stone construction. Free WiFi is available.The property is transformed into a local history museum by having digital plaques from which you can download information about famous locals, such as Santa Teresa De Jesus.Each room at the Palacio de Monjaraz includes heating and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is equipped with a bath or shower and comes with free toiletries. A mini-bar is available for a surcharge, and rooms are cleaned daily.The property also offers a cafe and a 24-hour reception. Guests will find restaurants and shops within walking distance.Palacio de Monjaraz is 500 feet from Avila Town Hall, and Avila Train Station is 0.9 mi away. The mountains of Sierra de Gredos and Pico Almanzor are a 45-minute drive from the property.
- Nice location, helpful staff. Hotel looks like a palace.
- Pleasant quiet location, within walking distance of all amenities and sights. The historic buildings is full of character and the staff very helpful.
- Stunning architecture and decoration of hotel. Excellent staff. Fantastic location.
- Great old palacio-turned inn. Great and friendly staff. Very close to outside-the-wall parking (1.05 euro for 24 hours), as we found out from said friendly staff.
- This place was great. Wonderful location, beautiful room, nice staff. The room was a little stuffy if the windows were closed, and a little loud if they weren’t. But we could see the walls from our little balcony!
Palacio de los Velada
In an impressive 16th-century palace, the Palacio de los Velada offers luxurious rooms with elegant furnishings and air conditioning. A beautiful arched gallery surrounds the bright, central courtyard.Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property and there is an internet corner. Guests can enjoy satellite TV in the cafeteria.El Tostado restaurant features stunning chandeliers and serves typical food from the region. Palacio de los Velada also has an English-style bar.The hotel is in Ávila, across from the cathedral and 1,700 feet from the Santa Teresa Convent and Museum. The train station is half a mile away.
- The hotel is lovely, well-located, and I loved being able to choose my SOFT pillow! The staff has a professional attitude, but went beyond just being helpful with dinner reservations, calling cabs, etc. At my request, the gentleman at the desk proofread my postcard written in Spanish (I am not a native speaker). (This was written by James’s wife.)
- The convenience of the hotel being do central in Avila. Very clean and beautiful.
- Charming hotel the rooms were very comfortable,although the breakfast was not too exciting,but adequate.
- The room was well appointed and comfortable. It had all the extras you require in a hotel such as this. Fantastic location and extremely pretty on the inside. The local bars and restaurants were a delight.
- The premises are beautiful and very well located next to the cathedral
YIT Mirador de Santa Ana
YIT Mirador de Santa Ana is 650 feet from Avila Bus Station and 1,300 feet from the Train Station. It offers free WiFi throughout and free wired internet in business center.Air-conditioned rooms feature wooden floors and are heated. Rooms have a flat-screen satellite TV, work desk and safe. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and toiletries.Breakfast is served in a room on the top floor, which offers superb views of the nearby square. There is also a TV lounge with a 42-inch flat-screen TV.Luggage storage is offered and the hotel has a tour desk. Avila Cathedral is a 10-minute walk away.
- Bed too soft; breakfast not brilliant for the price.
- The friendlyness was really good even my friend who I travelled with is very hard to please. I found it clean and perfect to reach the old town center by foot. Even the hotel was on a main street, it was quite calm. In realation to the price, it is quite a good place and I think 3 Stars are apropriate for the hotel!
- La atención del personal, y la comodidad de la habitación.
- La cama era super cómoda, además teníamos una almohada extra. El hotel está muy céntrico y además cuenta con una zona azul cerca en la que puedes dejar el coche (pagando 1.10 120min) y en nuestro caso veíamos el coche desde la habitación. El único punto negativo es que las sábanas tenían pequeños agujeritos. Por lo demás todo muy bien.
- UBICACIÓN DEL HOTEL, CALLE CÉNTRICA CON SERCICIOS CERCA
Complejo El Carrascal
Complejo el Carrascal is located in a characteristic Castilian woodland area in Muñana. It features free Wi-Fi and parking, its own shop, a charming café and restaurant and a petrol station.The rooms at the Carrascal complex have air conditioning, mini-bar and cable TV. The apartments also come with a hydromassage bath.The Carrascal’s restaurant serves fresh, local products and grilled meats and can seat up to 70 people. The spacious café features views over the woodland and offers a wide range of tapas.Guests can purchase gifts and perfumes and local specials at the Carrascal’s shop. These include Bellota ham from the Sierra Gredos Mountains and Herraez sausages.Muñana is located in the province of Ávila, 20 mi from the city of Ávila. Matacán Airport is around 35 mi away.
- Really nice place to stay, with excellent English speaking barman (unusual in the area) the only issue was we were given a double bed when we had ordered twin. We were both too tired to care though
- Easy to find. Plenty of parking. aircon and restaurant
The size of the apartment. It was very nice for our family of 4.
The convenience of the restaurant and the shop in the same building as the hotel.
- Espacioso, cómodo, luminoso, perfectamente limpio. Decorado con gusto y en plena naturaleza.
- Habitación limpia y amplia. Baños muy bien y muy limpios. televisiones nuevas y grandes acorde con las habitaciones.
Top Hotels In Palacio Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Palacio Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Palacio Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Palacio Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!