10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pajares Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Pajares Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pajares Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pajares Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pajares Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pajares Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pajares Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pajares Asturias:
Hotel Rural Palacio de Galceran
Hotel Rural Palacio de Galceran is offering accommodations in Sotiello. Among the various facilities of this property are a garden, a terrace and a shared lounge. Free WiFi is included.At the hotel, each room comes with a closet and a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom and a shower, and some rooms at Hotel Rural Palacio de Galceran have a balcony.Oviedo is 19 miles from the accommodation, while San Isidro is 23 miles away. Asturias Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- It’s a charming place in the middle of nowhere. The Restaurant that had been recommended was full of locals. That was nice. Breakfast was ok but there was no hot water (we had to use to microwave to heat the water). That was a bit peculiliar.
- un lugar precioso para desconectar. recomendable 100%
- The owner was incredibly generous. She drove us to restaurants and picked us up free of charge. Always hospitable. Thank you so much.
- Lovely hotel in beautiful mountain village. Very friendly and helpful staff.
The hotel was beautiful. Very pittoresque, with all kind of interesting rooms and corners.
Staff was nice and helpful.
Hotel Rural El Reundu
Located in Campomanes, Hotel Rural El Reundu has a terrace and free WiFi. Providing a restaurant, the property also features a bar. Guests can enjoy mountain views.The rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Guest rooms feature a desk.Guests can enjoy a number of activities in the surrounding areas, including skiing, cycling and hiking.Gijón is 31 miles from Hotel Rural El Reundu, while Oviedo is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 33 miles from the property.
- Good hotel after long cycle ride. Good old fashioed bar with 1.5 lambs roasting over an open fire, delicious. It was a Friday night so good atmosphere as locals came to eat. Staff were fun and helpful. Location near Autovia but did not hear the traffic. Scenery good and of course the traditional sidre! Complimentary coffee and bun in the morning – early bird…
- Increíble la hospitalidad de las personas que gestionan el hotel, nos dieron todas las facilidades. El restaurante del hotel tiene un calidad excelente. Perfecta ubicación para ciclistas que quieren subir los puertos de la zona.
- Todo, el mejor lugar de los que he estado. Las habitaciones y el baño más amplio que he visitado
- El mobiliario, la decoración y los detalles, todo muy nuevo,rústico y con muy buen gusto, y lo mejor el personal, el trato, llegamos con un aguacero de 5 min y nos recibieron acogedoramente con una espléndida bienvenida!!!! GRACIAS!!! Podrían aprender los demás hoteles por los que pasamos esa semana! Se agradece el obsequio del café con los sobaos por la mañana!, No nos lo esperábamos! un DETALLAZO!
- Las habitaciones muy amplias y cómodas. El restaurante buenísimo. Calidad precio muy bien. Volveremos.
Hotel Santa Cristina
Overlooking Las Ubiñas Nature Reserve in rural Asturias, Hotel Santa Cristina is just 0.6 mi from La Cobertoria Train Station. It offers a traditional restaurant, free Wi-Fi and free private parking.Rooms at the Santa Cristina feature a TV, safe and central heating. The modern bathrooms include a hairdryer and amenities.Guests can enjoy mountain views from the Santa Cristina’s terrace and garden. There is a play area for children, and the hotel is surrounded by trees and fields.Santa Cristina de Lena Hermitage is just 650 feet from the Santa Cristina Hotel. Oviedo is a 25-minute drive away, while Gijón can be reached in 40 minutes. Valgrande-Pajares Ski Resort is within 12 mi, and Fuentes de Invierno Ski Resort is 34 mi away. There is ski storage is available at the hotel.Guests at the hotel receive a 20% discount on the purchase of ski passes for the Valgrande-Pajares and Fuentes de Invierno ski slopes.
- It was a late reservation for us, just needed a place to spend the night so we had no chance to get to know the place better, but it seemed nice and clean. The facilities weren’t new, but everything was fine.
It was within walking distance of the Pre-Romanesque church of Santa Maria.
Very quiet off-season. \well equipped to look after cyclists.
- La tranquilidad del entorno y poder despertarse con los gallos, las vacas y ovejas. El baño sí estaba limpio en comparación al resto de la habitación.
- Lo mejor el personal, desde el dueño a la camarera, se esfuerzan en hacerte la estancia agradable.. Habitación amplia y luminosa. El entorno muy bonito.
- Sin lugar a dudas el personal del hotel, siempre atentos te hacen sentir como si fuera tu casa, el dueño un encanto de persona.
Hotel Ruta de la Plata de Asturias
Hotel Ruta de la Plata le Asturia is located in the center of Pola de Lena, with its impressive mountain landscape and interesting architecture. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.The simple rooms feature a modern bathroom and air conditioning. They also come with a TV and radio.Guests can relax in the bar-cafeteria at Ruta de la Plata le Asturia. There is also a lounge area and staff can recommend restaurants.Skiing and hiking are popular in the surrounding area. The Ruta de la Plata can be found 21 mi from Oviedo, the capital of Asturias.
- Extremely clean rooms, everything worked perfectly and all the staff members were kind and charming. Its a small hotel but just perfect.
- Being able to leave my bags in a secure room for a few hours after checking out, the friendliness of the staff and the perfect place to stay to follow the Vuelta route to the Angiluru
Hotel senzill, molt net, habitació amplia i confortable, llit còmode, bany i dutxa perfecte.
Els empleats amables i atents a les nostres necessitats. No inclou esmorzar però hi ha cafeteria i a pocs metres de l’hotel també es pot fer per menys de cinc euros persona. Moltes gràcies a l’Alícia i en Fernando per l’atenció rebuda. Totalment recomanable.
- Estaba muy cerca de la ruta en bicicleta que quería hacer. Ninguna pega por tener una bicicleta en la habitación. Todo limpio y buena atención.
Son muy amables, el hotel está en el centro, no necesitas el coche para nada.
Las habitaciones son limpias y cómodas.
Nos pusieron una cuna para nuestro bebé.
Balneario Caldas de Luna
Set next to the River Luna, just 10 minutes’ drive from Barrios de Luna Reservoir, Balneario Caldas de Luna features a thermal spa with an indoor pool, Vichy shower and steam bath.The rooms feature views of the mountains or the river. Each includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The private bathroom has a bath or shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.There is also a restaurant that serves traditional dishes from Castilla y León. There is also a café-bar with a large terrace and a guest lounge with a fireplace.Upon request, outdoor activities such as climbing, archery and mountain biking can be organized. Boat trips on the Luna Resevoir can also be arranged.The property has easy access to the AP66 Motorway and León and Oviedo can be reached in an hour’s drive. The Valgrande Pajares Ski Slopes are 40 minutes’ drive away.
- The massages and reflexology were excellently executed. The waiting staff remembered my requests from the first morning and they were met every morning of my stay.
- Every thing the personal the hotel the services realky wonderful stay
- Small hotel with great personnel, very good food. Also nice vegetarian dishes. Excellent service at the reception and the restaurant, as well as the bar and the spa. Cosy terrace for lunch by the riverside. Close to the motorway, but for our nice surprise you don’t see nor hear it at all!
- Excellent value for money. We had use of the spa, lunch, dinner, bed breakfast and alcohol aplenty and the total bill was 120euro
- Great experience, thermal pool fabulous for all, water has healing powers with jets and sprays angled to massage whole body. Staff very friendly. A lovely end to our holiday.
Hotel Rural Rio Viejo
Set in a pretty country house in Cubillas de Arbas, Hotel Rural Rio Viejo offers spectacular views of the surrounding mountains. It features a bar with a fireplace, and offers free Wi-Fi.Rooms have colorful walls and large windows. Each one comes with a private bathroom.Rio Viejo’s restaurant serves Spanish cuisine. There is also shared lounge which opens onto a furnished terrace.Las Ubiñas Nature Reserve can be found 20 minutes’ drive from the property. The Valgrande Pajares Ski Slopes are 40 minutes’ drive away.Both León and Oviedo can be reached in just under an hour’s drive via the AP-66 Motorway. Free private parking is available on site.
- The location was just GREAT! A wonderfull place to stay with very nice host. Great place to stay for a quite holiday if you love the mountains.
- Staff were great. We told them we’d arrive late and asked if we’d be able to have a meal. We were an hour later than we expected but were still fed.
- Great property in amazing countryside location, very friendly and helpful staff, large quiet room, garage to safely store bicycle overnight, WiFi worked well
- Very friendly and accommodating staff, fantastic location, beautiful room
Kamer schoon en netjes
Prijs voor hotel en diner erg voordelig
Located at 13 mi from Parque Natural Las Ubiñas y de la Mesa Park, Hotel Lena features heated rooms with free Wi-Fi and mountain view.Each marbled floor bedroom has a private bathroom and refrigerator. The staff offers tourist information at the 24-front desk. Laundry and ironing services are available.Santa Cristina de Lena Church, a World Heritage site by UNESCO, is an 8-minute drive from the hotel. Oviedo city is 19 mi away. Asturias Airport is 50 minutes away by car.
- It was very clean and they were flexible with the time of check-in (via phone).
- Friendly and welcoming on a cold wet day on the Camino del Santiago.
- Que hacía frío en agosto, y rodeado de montaña ideal para hacer rutas a pie
La habitación y el baño siempre estuvieron impecables (muy limpios).
Las piezas sanitarias y el alicatado de los baños de las 2 habitaciones eran nuevos.
La encargada era un derroche de amabilidad.
- El trato de la propietaria, el hotel modesto y sencillo pero suficiente para lo que necesitaba, dormí muy bien y tranquila.
Hotel Doña Gaudiosa
Hotel Doña Gaudiosa is a restored Asturian country home set in forest, 2,650 feet from Pola de Lena. It offers 24-hour reception, free WiFi, a children’s playground and mountain views.Rustic rooms feature wooden beams and a private bathroom. They are heated and have a TV. Rooms on the first floor have tiled floors, while those on the second floor have wooden floors.The hotel offers a snack bar and dining room. A laundry and ironing service is available. Free parking is available nearby and the A66 Motorway is easily accessible. Oviedo is 19 mi away.
- Owners were great, we had bikes as we were following the Vuelta and they changed our room to one with a terrace for the bikes
- Staff did everything possible to accommodate our needs. Location was delightful, rural and rustic.
- The bed was so comfortable with the cotton blanket and crisp sheets, I really loved looking out onto the mountains and listening to the rain. I really enjoyed sitting out on the veranda admiring the view. Really is a lovely casa rural! Thank you, Karin
- Beautiful setting in a small mt side village. The hotel was one of the nicest we stayed in our trip. We arrived by bike and the hotel was a distance from the city. The hostess cooked us a nice dinner and breakfast. That was very appreciated!
- Great location and view from balcony, nice little private balcony with table and chairs, incredibly friendly and helpful staff (made dinner especially for me, laundry service), great place to stay for local cycling trips
Located in the Asturian village of Cuérigo, this small hotel is 12 mi from San Isidro’s Fuente de Invierno Ski Resort. It has a terrace and garden with panoramic mountain views, a shop selling local produce and on-site ski storage.The rooms at Ca’l Xabú are comfortable, with modern décor and parquet flooring. They include TV and a private bathroom with bath tub. Some rooms offer a hydro-massage bath.The hotel, which offers free Wi-Fi, has a lounge with a fireplace, sofas and a TV. It also features a cookery museum which hosts regular cookery courses.The restaurant offers both modern cuisine and traditional Asturian gastronomy. There are also a number of bars and small restaurants within ten minutes’ walk.This hostel is also fully equipped to welcome cycling lovers, there is a garage, a small repair shop and an area to clean the bicycles.Ca’l Xabú’s staff can provide tourist information and book leisure activities. The hotel is just a 10-minute walk to Collanzo Train Station and a 45-minute drive to Oviedo.
- The room was really clean and the beds confortable. Private room in good conditions. We have space to park the car and to keep our ski during the night.
- la situación, el entorno, las vistas pero especialmente el personal y particularmente la propietaria muy atenta y agradable.
- La amabilidad de Germán para explicarnos rutas para poder visitar. La habitación estaba muy limpia. La cena muy rica y tenía mucha variedad. Muy buena relación calidad-precio. Muy recomendable.
Todo! el entorno increíble, muy accesible y cómodo; La amabilidad de los dueños, sus comidas, los desayunos..etc
Es perfecto para viajar con niños porque se desviven por ellos y por el bienestar de toda la familia. Repetiremos en cuanto tengamos ocasión sin ninguna duda.
- El entorno muy bonito, el restaurante excelente y el personal trato excepcional. Lo recomiendo sin ninguna duda! Experiencia 10
Hotel Casa El Rapido
Casa el Rapido is set high in the mountains of Asturias, 9.3 mi from San Isidro Ski Resort. Each room offers central heating, mountain views and free wired internet.The hotel is in the village of Felechosa, close to the border with Castilla y León. The historic city of Oviedo is less than 1 hour’s drive away.Hotel Casa el Rapido is over 100 years old, and has been carefully restored with elegant, modern design. Rooms have a safe, TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.El Rapido’s restaurant serves characteristic Asturian cuisine. There is also a café and a mini-market on site. Guests can relax in front of the open fireplace in the lounge.
- The bed was comfortable, the room design modern and nice. Nice shower.
- La pasamos muy bien la atencion de la dueña fue excelente , la comida muy buena y abundante nuestra hija es celiaca y tenian menus sin gluten y lo ponian todo muy facil , la ubicacion del hotel buena te puedes mover a diferentes sitios , los paisajes muy bonitos contentos de nuestros dias alli .(FAMILIA DE VALENCIA CELIACA )
- Sitio ideal para descansar y comer buenas hamburguesa.
- Desayuno muy completo incluido. Céntrico y super limpio.
- la habitación bien amueblada. buena decoración y el acceso muy cómodo
Top Hotels In Pajares Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pajares Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pajares Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pajares Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!