10 Best Hotels To Stay In Painted Post New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Painted Post New York State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Painted Post New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Painted Post New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Painted Post New York State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Painted Post New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Painted Post New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Painted Post New York State:
Ramada Corning Painted Post
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, Ramada Corning Painted Post is located in Painted Post in the region of New York State, just 20 miles from Watkins Glen. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- clean room. a lot of free parking. good location
- Older facility but clean and comfortable. Staff was very good
- Bedding was comfy and rooms were spacious and nicely appointed with microwave and fridge. Excellent value.
- Bed was firm and comfortable. Room was clean and quiet.
- I accidently left my watch in the room when we checked out. Upon returning home I called the staff and they were able to locate it. The manager mailed it to me promptly and I appreciated that so much.
Econo Lodge Painted Post
Econo Lodge Painted Post is located in Painted Post, just 20 miles from Watkins Glen. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The staff was wonderful and I felt at home. When I ask for popcorn she told me in 5 min and then she came to my room and told me it was ready. Love it
- We booked a queen bed, but got a king! My relatives paid twice as much and their place didn’t include breakfast. We got a free breakfast and on Saturday mornings it includes sausage and eggs.
- We enjoyed our last minute trip for a relaxing weekend. Found an inexpensive option to stay two nights and see Watkins Glen and visit Seneca Lake. We only needed the room to sleep and it was very nice for the price. We would stay here again.
- We were able to book a second night late in the afternoon, when we decided to stay an extra day. Very friendly front desk staff and the ladies who cleaned the rooms!
- We had problems with the television when turning it on. Staff had to correct.
Hampton Inn Corning/Painted Post
Featuring an indoor pool and an on-site fitness center, this Painted Post hotel offers free Wi-Fi access and rooms with a flat-screen TV. The Corning Museum of Glass is an 8-minute drive away.A refrigerator and microwave are featured in each room at Hampton Inn Corning/Painted Post. Guests are also provided with a sitting area and cable channels. The private bathrooms include a hairdryer and free toiletries.Guests at the Corning/Painted Post Hampton Inn are welcome to use the hotel’s luggage storage facilities. An on-site business center is also available.Corning Country Club is a 10-minute drive from the hotel, which is only 3 miles from Erwin Hollow State Forest. Rockwell Museum of Western Art is a 7-minute drive away.
- The Hampton Inn’s are the only hotels I stay at. Clean, quiet, nice amenities, complimentary breakfast, lovely rooms.
- Decent breakfast & good location off of the highway.
- Very nice facility. We enjoyed hanging by the fireplace outside. Our room was right near elevators, and it was quiet!
- Service was excellent and there was ample space in the room.
- The room was large and furnishings very nice. Particularly liked the pillows.
Holiday Inn Express Painted Post
Featuring a free hot buffet breakfast and free high-speed Wi-Fi, this Painted Post, New York hotel offers rooms with a DVD player. Rockwell Museum of Western Art is just 7 minutes’ drive away.A cable TV is provided in each air-conditioned room at Holiday Inn Express Painted Post. A microwave and refrigerator are included as well. En suite bathrooms come with a hairdryer.A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to the Painted Post Holiday Inn Express, which offers meeting facilities on site. Guests can work out at the fitness centre and relax in the indoor pool afterwards.The Corning Museum of Glass is just 8 minutes’ drive from Holiday Inn Express Painted Post. Erwin Hollo State Forest is 0.6 miles away.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful at check in and at breakfast. The western omelets were delicious. There was sufficient room for my friend’s walker without feeling it was in the way.
- Excellent breakfast! Room was very nicely appointed. All staff excèedingly accommodating!
- Easy to get to an the staff are very nice. When I checked out the asked if we need a bottle of water for the road.
- Really friendly desk staff. Room was clean and comfortable. Really good breakfast selection.
- The room and bathroom were beautiful and very well decorated. The bed was comfortable with lots of pillows, both soft and firm. Staff was attentive to my request to hold the air freshener due to my allergies. There was a keurig for coffee, a microwave, a refrigerator and a hairdryer. There was plenty of hot water for my shower.
Off of I-86 and Route 15, this Painted Post hotel is a 10-minute drive from the Corning Museum of Glass. Free Wi-Fi is accessible throughout the hotel.A microwave and refrigerator are included in each guest room at the Corning Inn. The rooms have cable TV, a work desk, and a private bathroom.A daily continental breakfast is available at the Painted Post Corning Inn. Laundry facilities and a 24-hour front desk are also provided.The Rockwell Museum of Western Art is 5 miles from the hotel. Park Avenue Sports Center is a 15-minute drive from this Southern Finger Lakes property.
- the toilet flapper valve leaked and the heater was noisy and the breakfast did not have jelly or waffles. But the price was right.
- Overall cleanliness, and amenities. Good value for money. Great location.
- It was an exceptional value for the money, with almost everything one would expect in a room that was twice as expensive. The bed was quite comfortable.
Very comfy bed.
Integrity of staff – left kindle & an envelope with $ on bedside table. They found it and got it to us before we left the parking lot. Thank you!!!
The room was comfortable enough and clean
It is a very good step motel while reaching the Niagara falls
The breakfast was good
Fairfield Inn Corning Riverside
Showcasing a fitness center and indoor pool, Fairfield Inn Corning Riverside is located in Corning in the region of New York State, just 19 miles from Watkins Glen.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Good breakfast. Cookies at reception desk. Staff friendly.
- The location was good, it was easy to drive into Corning to visit the museum and the shops.
- House keeping came in each day to clean and replace low running items (toilet paper and soap)
- The pool was warm. Beds were comfortable. Hotel was quiet
- Super clean; very friendly, helpful staff; decent breakfast.
Comfort Inn Corning
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Inn Corning offers accommodations in Corning. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a TV with satellite channels.Watkins Glen is 19 miles from Comfort Inn Corning, and Bath is 18 miles away.
I did not stay the night of 23 … I stayed the night of the 16..,as I
made a calendar error when reading the dates. I was unaware until I
reached the comfort inn …where I took the room for the nite of the 16
Feb …. but the evening attendant then Cancelled my reservation for the
23 … the evening attendant’s name was Erin … I advised American
Express … as of yesterday there was No Note of a credit fm Comfort Inn
regarding cancellation of the 23 of Feb …. I would ask that you kindly
do so, as I paid $10 more fm the original reservation … pls
acknowledge to this phn and advise amex.
- Staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. When I got there the whole place smelled like cookies 🙂
- Pool was nice, even though we didn’t get in it. Staff were super friendly. Breakfast had a good selection, including those make-your-own waffles. Hot entrees (eggs, bacon) weren’t fantastic, but it probably saved us $20-30 on breakfast elsewhere. Location is easy to find and minutes from museums and restaurants.
- The breakfast was great and the kids enjoyed the pool. The beds were very comfortable and the staff were very helpful and friendly.
- The staff was very friendly and wonderfully accommodating. We had a warm location storage need while we were in town and they cheerfully were able to assist us. Really made the visit especially nice during really cold weather. Many thanks to them!
- I did not stay the night of 23 … I stayed the night of the 16..,as I
Radisson Hotel Corning
Located in Corning, 19 miles from Watkins Glen, Radisson Hotel Corning features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The staff in the restaurant were outstanding. Best service I have ever experienced and I have traveled a fair amount.
- I absolutely loved the chicken wings we had at the bar, the atmosphere was great! We enjoyed watching the Patriots Game on TV.
- The bed was like a cloud – SO soft & luxurious!!! Friendly staff, wonderful amenities, so close to Market Street, great food & the twinkly Christmas lights (just like in the Christmas movies!!!) I always stay at the Radisson when I come home from Texas. I stay with family & then sneak off for a couple of “me” days at the Radisson.
- We traveled for a funeral. The bar/grill area made a super comfortable gathering spot for family to get together and talk in large and small groups. It was an intimate gathering and the staff was perfect – not intrusive but available.
- This is the second time we have stayed at this hotel and we were extremely happy with the facilities, the room, the staff and the location. If you are visiting the Corning Glass Museum, this is the place to stay. it is a block away from all of the shops on market Street, (The Gaffer District) and it is less than a mile away from the museum. You have to pay for breakfast, but it is well worth it. It’s very civilized.
Staybridge Suites Corning
Staybridge Suites Corning is located in Corning, just 18 miles from Watkins Glen.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Extremely comfortable king size bed. Hot buffet breakfast was great. Hotel was very clean.
- The Staybridge was made cozy and warm by the fireplace in the lobby,Lots of fresh healthy food choices for breakfast.The hotel was very close to the Corning Museum of Glass.
- Breakfast,pool and hot tub where a big hit with us. Evening desk staff gave great recommendations for dinner and made our stay even more enjoyable with her friendly small talk.
- Nice hotel has indoor pool and kitchen. Close to the Corning Glass Museum.
- The staff was very, very accommodating. We felt very well taken care of! Would stay in this hotel in a heartbeat! Close to the Corning Glass Museum and downtown area. Great breakfast options too!
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Big Flats (Elmira), NY
One of our best sellers in Horseheads! This Horseheads hotel is less than 5 miles from the Elmira-Corning Regional Airport. Guests can swim in the indoor pool or enjoy a daily continental breakfast of eggs, waffles, bagels and other options.Rooms at Country Inn and Suites have cable TV, a private bathroom and coffee-making facilities. Guests in the suite can enjoy a sofa bed, refrigerator, microwave and separate sleeping area.The hotel has a fitness center and hot tub open to guests. Newspapers are provided in the morning and free Wi-Fi is also available.Country Inn and Suites Big Flats – Elmira is a 15 minute drive from Elmira College and also is a 15 minute walk from shopping at the Arnot Mall.
- Very nice inside and out, pool was clean , fireplace in the lobby.
- Eggs and breakfast amazing, the bed was fluffy and my entire stay was extremely great
The room was clean, very nice, pool was amazing!! We will be back!!
Did I mention Staff was Wonderful, Thank you so much!!
- They did admit the conditions were not acceptable and made an adjustment to the bill.
- From the location to the staff, everything was great! The rooms were very comfortable and the heater pool was phenomenal!
Top Hotels In Painted Post New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Painted Post New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Painted Post New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Painted Post New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!