10 Best Hotels To Stay In Paint Rock Farm Lake Estates Tennessee – Top Hotel Reviews
Paint Rock Farm Lake Estates Tennessee is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Paint Rock Farm Lake Estates Tennessee. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Paint Rock Farm Lake Estates Tennessee. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Paint Rock Farm Lake Estates Tennessee. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Paint Rock Farm Lake Estates Tennessee right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Paint Rock Farm Lake Estates Tennessee with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Paint Rock Farm Lake Estates Tennessee:
Motel 6 Kingston
Featuring free WiFi, Motel 6 Kingston offers pet-friendly accommodations in Kingston.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.McGhee Tyson Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- The room was clean and I had stayed an extra night.
- I loved the staff. They were very attentive and helpful. The service was an easy access to my room. The room was very clean and comfortable i would recommend this place to anyone who passes and need an overnight stay.
There were no restaurants close by, one would have to get back onto the highway and go to another exit.
The hotel was easy to get to near the highway.
- The first room I got reeked of weed, and the hotel staff immediately changed my room when I asked and called in a cleaner for the other room. I was here during eclipse weekend and it was packed, but glad they took that extra step. My new room was quiet and smoke free. It also was a good size and had laminate wood floors (not scuzzy hotel carpet). Facilities, while basic, had everything that was needed, and housekeeping staff did a good job. I liked the desk nook in the corner. They did everything right in fixing it, and that’s to be commended! Kudos!
- It was a nice and clean room. The staff were great, friendly and even called our room at one point just to make sure everything was good and working for us. She went above and beyond and that should be noted.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Loudon
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, La Quinta Inn & Suites Loudon is located in Loudon in the region of Tennessee, just 31 miles from Knoxville. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is McGhee Tyson Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- They had an excellent pet policy. We traveled with our two big dogs and there wasn’t a pet fee so that was amazing.
- Rooms were very clean, bathroom was spotless, and loved the microwave and fridge in the room. Check-in and check-out was very easy and fast. Was only able to have breakfast there one morning, was very good!! Staff was very friendly and nice!!
- Friendly staff very clean facility location to highway, gas stations and restaurants
- The staff very friendly and helpful…breakfast awesome….
One of the best roadside hotels I’ve stayed at.
Clean, comfortable and well maintained.
Super 8 Kingston
Super 8 Kingston offers accommodations in Kingston.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is McGhee Tyson Airport, 29 miles from Super 8 Kingston.
- The bed was extremely soft. The room was very clean. Easy check-in and check-out. Perfect place for an overnight stay after leaving the football game. I’m not a breakfast eater however my husband said it was pretty good. Not very huge but plenty of choices. I would definitely stay again.
Good, basic, accommodations. Kitchen facilities consisted of a slightly dented refrigerator and a very small microwave, which were more than adequate for my needs. The room was clean.
Location was great—extremely convenient right off the highway—and right next door to a Hardee’s and McDonalds for quick and easy food.
- Very clean and accommodating, really enjoyed the breakfast & staff
Have stayed there before. Always get the same room. Love the decor.
Pillow was a problem,sraff was great
- It was easy to find right off the interstate . Close to places to eat and activities
Econo Lodge Lenoir City
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Econo Lodge Lenoir City offers accommodations in Lenoir City, just 22 miles from Knoxville. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a private bathroom. A TV is available.The nearest airport is McGhee Tyson Airport, 16 miles from Econo Lodge Lenoir City.
- Everything was great would stay there again,very friendly people the owner was very helpful breakfast was very good,bed was very good.
- Close to the freeway. Clean but a bit small room.
- Two things. My room had wooden floors – gave the impression the room was very clean. I travel by motorcycle. Clean towels were placed on the seat of the motorcycle before I left in the morning.
- I travel often. The room was the cleanest I’ve had. The sheets were soft. Staff and owner very accommodating.
- Bed was very comfy and clean! Very nice! Mr.Patel trust his best to make your stay very pleasant! He takes pride in his hotel! Not too many these days!
Days Inn Lenoir City
Located off Interstate 75, this Lenoir City hotel features a Mexican restaurant, outdoor pool and rooms with free Wi-Fi. The American Museum of Science and Energy is 40 minutes’ drive away.A microwave, fridge and coffee maker are offered in every room at Days Inn Lenoir City. A small table with chairs and cable TV are also provided.Lenoir City Days Inn serves a daily continental breakfast. Cinco Amigos is located on site and open for lunch and dinner.Lenoir City Park, which overlooks the Tennessee River, is a 20-minute drive away. Twin Lakes Plaza Shopping Center is 15 minutes’ drive away.
- The location was easy to get to from the interstate, but the parking lot was confusing! At first I thought we were booked into the Holiday Inn….
- Comfortable bed. Staff was very friendly and patient with us even though we woke up late. Room was clean and roomy. Didn’t seem over stuffed or small for the furniture like most rooms.
-Good value for money.
-Staff was efficient, polite and accommodating, even though the hotel was full, due to the solar eclipse.
-My room (smoking room, booked by mistake) was almost odor-free. (Previous stays in smoking rooms were difficult. Not this time!)
- Access to restaurants, highways and byways. VERY clean, everything was well designed- enough surface space in bathroom, desk, refrigerator, microwave.
- Poor lighting in the room. Bathtub had no fall prevention in the tub. Paint dark in rooms not a cheery room
Comfort Inn Lenoir City
Located in Lenoir City, 22 miles from Knoxville, Comfort Inn Lenoir City features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.A TV with satellite channels is provided.The nearest airport is McGhee Tyson Airport, 16 miles from Comfort Inn Lenoir City.
- The trees in the back. (We were facing an open field.) We had a great place to sit and watch the Eclipse.
- Everything I wanted to take the bed with me it was so comfortable.
- Quiet, had cookies in the afternoon, pool area had comfortable lounge chair’s, table & chairs breakfast was sufficient. The door of our room had a little magnet at the bottom, so when you opened the door it stayed open while you brought in the luggage. Great feature
- Very pleased with our 3 day stay. Room was spacious, very clean and comfortable. Staff was pleasant and helpful. Very nice breakfast with lots of tasty choices. With family in the area, we will definitely stay here for all future visits.
- Comfortable beds
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lenoir City Knoxville Area
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lenoir City Knoxville Area offers accommodations in Lenoir City.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Knoxville is 22 miles from Holiday Inn Lenoir City Knoxville, and Kingston is 13 miles from the property. McGhee Tyson Airport is 16 miles away.
- Location is close to the area I needed to be in. The staff was very nice and accommodating.
- The people are very nice and accommodating. Breakfast is very good and filling.
The room was very spacious and clean. The bed was great.
Loved the cucumber and mint water in the lobby!
- The nearby restaurant was great..remodel rooms will be nice once the small issues are worked out…
- The room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was wonderful (great selection). The Staff was exceptional. We would stay here again.
Baymont Inn & Suites Harriman
Located in Harriman, 5 miles from Kingston, Baymont Inn & Suites Harriman features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is McGhee Tyson Airport, 34 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Harriman
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Harriman offers accommodations in Harriman.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is McGhee Tyson Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- The room was spic and span clean!! Bed was very comfortable. Everything was great. I’ve stayed before and would stay again and again. My favorite place to stay in Harriman, TN
- The managers and staff were the nicest people I have ever met and their service was wonderful. I wii be staying with them again beds comfy and breakfast great.
- The room was great. Either new or recently upgraded. Very Clean
- I had a triathlon that we had to get to early. Normally I have to eat a protein bar because hotels don’t serve breakfast early enough, but they had breakfast early enough for us.
- this hotel just finished a complete remodel and its beautiful along with a great friendly staff
Located in Harriman, 5 miles from Kingston, Travelodge Harriman features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room is equipped with a TV.You will find a shops at the property.McGhee Tyson Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- Location was near the interstate, gas station, and restaurants. Price was very good compared to other sites in the area.
- The breakfast was excellent.the room was clean and comfortable. The staff was excellent.
- Breakfast was very good, amenities and comfort were a little better than expected, staff was helpful and courteous.
- The water pressure was amazing!! The bed was nice and comfortable. Our room served our purposes very nicely, plus I wasn’t expecting anything over the top or extraordinary. So for the most part our stay was fine.
- Wasy access to Interstate 40 and has a lot of nearby places to eat.
Top Hotels In Paint Rock Farm Lake Estates Tennessee Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Paint Rock Farm Lake Estates Tennessee to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Paint Rock Farm Lake Estates Tennessee but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Paint Rock Farm Lake Estates Tennessee. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!