10 Best Hotels To Stay In Paint Lick Kentucky – Top Hotel Reviews
Paint Lick Kentucky is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Paint Lick Kentucky. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Paint Lick Kentucky. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Paint Lick Kentucky. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Paint Lick Kentucky right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Paint Lick Kentucky with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Paint Lick Kentucky:
Red Roof Inn & Suites Berea
One of our top picks in Berea.Located in Berea, 11 miles from Richmond, Red Roof Inn & Suites Berea features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Blue Grass Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- It has been many years since I have had “military eggs” for breakfast. Thanks for the trip down memory lane.
- Breakfast was ok. PLEASE IMPROVE THE COFFEE! SO WEAK, LOOKED AND TASTED LIKE COLORED WATER. I HAVE SUGGESTED IMPROVE BEFORE BECAUSE I STAY HERE FREQUENTLY…
- Complimentary breakfast was very good. Eggs, sausage, make your own fresh waffles, good coffee. The handicapped room we had was wonderful, clean. Spacious and the bathroom had more than enough handicap accessories. The front entrance room was decorated nicely for the holiday. The staff – very professional and pleasant.
- Loved the staff, so very warm and inviting personalities. Handicap Accessible room was very spacious and workable for large electric wheelchair. Pool was very nice. Also, the convenience of setting off I-75 enough where you didn’t hear all the passerby.
- Usually love getting breakfast before we tackle the day. Unable to eat breakfast on the day we were there. Thankful for food, but had to run through drive through for some edible breakfast.
Historic Boone Tavern
Built in 1909, this historic Berea hotel is located on the Berea College Campus. It features an on-site restaurant and cherry, oak and pine furniture handcrafted by Berea students.Free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV with cable are included in all rooms at the Historic Boone Tavern. They are also equipped with coffee makers.The on-site Boone Tavern Dining Room serves southern cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.Free bike rental is available at the Boone Historic Tavern. The front desk is staffed 24 hours a day and a business center and meeting and banquet rooms are also available.The Kentucky Artisan Center is 2 miles from the hotel. Renfro Valley Entertainment Center is 16.9 miles away.
- Cozy, comfortable room with charming student-made furnishings. Great water pressure in the shower. Quiet room, great location.
- Cleanliness and maintenance and decor was top shelf. Bedding and beds were too.
- I love Boone Tavern. The facilities are beautiful, comfortable and the staff are very helpful and friendly. Our room was bright, clean and comfortable. I love the atmosphere of the hotel and the lobby is a nice place to sit and read if you want to.
Hotel is beautiful and has a lovely atmosphere
Beds were super comfortable and the staff was friendly
Other shops and restaurant within walking distance was nice
- The rooms were very cozy, bathroom fixtures were nice and clean spaces.
Holiday Inn Express Berea
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Holiday Inn Express Berea offers accommodations in Berea.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Blue Grass Airport is 36 miles away.
- A very nice custodian helped us retrieve our frightened cat from under the king sized bed. He was so gracious but we didn’t get his name. Good job. Atta boy award😜
- Its a consistently clean plAce to stay. Clean is EVERYTHING!
- Great accommodations with updated and modern furnishings. Wonderful breakfast options.
- The hotel was updated and very clean. The staff was very nice as well.
- Everything…Staff very friendly..Very clean inside and put..pool was nice..breakfast was great…great location
Comfort Suites Richmond
One of our top picks in Richmond.Comfort Suites Richmond is located in Richmond, 23 miles from Lexington and 12 miles from Berea. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a TV.The nearest airport is Blue Grass Airport, 25 miles from Comfort Suites Richmond.
- Nice clean room. Close to x-way. Nice staff at the front desk and the breakfast was fresh. Front desk staff was very nice bb
- The room was clean, comfortable and just impressive overall.
- The accommodations were very good. The room was clean and spacious. The bed was comfortable. The breakfast was very good and the coffee was excellent
- seems hotels insternet service was horrible, geared more to mobile devices and as a newtwork administrator I was unable to access my network servers remotely
- Our favorite thing about the property was location and staff. It was right off of 75 and had tons of restaurants and things around. Seth King is who checked us in and he was by far the best hotel employee that I have ever came in contact with anywhere.
Best Western Richmond Hotel
One of our best sellers in Richmond! Spacious bright rooms feature dark wood furniture at this hotel in Richmond, Kentucky. It features an indoor pool and is 15 miles from Ft. Boonesboro State Park.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee facilities are furnished in each room at the Best Western Holiday Plaza Richmond. Guests can relax in the rooms and watch satellite TV with the HBO channel.A jacuzzi and a small gym are on site at the hotel. Richmond Best Western Holiday Plaza also offers laundry facilities and a business center.Guests are steps from Richmond Centre, an outdoor mall. The Acres of Land Winery, a working winery and restaurant, is 10 miles away.
- Beautiful room, well lighted, comfortable bed. very clean and new throughout the room. Awesome breakfast!! Huge pool!! Manager went out of his way to give us the room we needed!!
- Great pillows and best breakfast ever in a hotel…full breakfast buffet!
- staff were very good-room was clean-breakfast was very good for complimentary
- The breakfast had good selections and the kitchen staff was very helpful and friendly.
- I love the huge swimming pool and hot tub. There breakfast is awsome. And staff was very nice. 😊
La Quinta Inn Richmond
This hotel is located 3 miles from downtown Richmond and 4.3 miles from Eastern Kentucky University. It features a heated outdoor pool and spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.A daily buffet breakfast with hot waffles is served for guests of the La Quinta Inn Richmond. Free cookies and fruit are offered 24/7 in the lobby.A cable TV and coffee maker are standard in every room at the Richmond La Quinta Inn. Decorated with warm colors and carpeted floors, all rooms include a work desk and hairdryer.Gibson Bay Golf Course and Richmond Mall are both 11-minute drives from the hotel.
- This was our second stay we love it, everything is exceptional!!
- Host was very helpful in assisting with my elderly mother
- We loved it everything was excellent, we were thrilled. We had stayed 3 other places lately this place was above and beyond where we had stayed previously!!
- Breakfast had lots of protein options for my diabetic husband
- Our room was nice. I didn’t know they were a “pet” friendly property. That kinda took me a back. I have allergies/asthma. If I’d know that a head of time, I’m not sure we would have chosen that property, but overall it was good.
Quality Inn Richmond
Tucked in the rolling hills of Kentucky, the Quality Inn in Richmond offers easy access to the Acres of Land Winery, Eastern Kentucky University and Boonesboro State Park.Guests of the hotel are invited to relax in the seasonal outdoor pool, utilize the business center, work out in the fitness center and enjoy the following additional amenities: free hot breakfast, free wireless high-speed Internet access, free newspaper Monday through Friday, and a meeting room.All guest rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable, coffee maker, desk, microwave, pillow-top mattress, hairdryer, alarm clock, iron and ironing board.This is a pet-friendly hotel, with four-legged friends allowed to stay for a fee.
- The people at the front desk will talk to you at anytime at night. They assist you with whatever you need. They even have wake up calls to wake you up. I really enjoyed my stay. I also really love love love that they will bring you a crib for personal use with your baby upon request booking online.
- The bed was comfortable and clean. The waffles were awesome! Dennis was wonderful!
- Quiet atmosphere , tastefully decorated, comfortable and clean. Friendly , knowledgeable staff . Conveniently located near lots of restaurants and stores, etc
- The staff is always professional and kind. The facility is always accommodating. I have thoroughly enjoyed my stay at this hotel. It’s been a pleasure!
- Breakfast was excellent. Beds comfy. Facility very clean.
Hampton Inn Richmond KY
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hampton Inn Richmond KY offers accommodations in Richmond, just 23 miles from Lexington.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Berea is 12 miles from Hampton Inn Richmond KY, and Versailles is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Blue Grass Airport, 25 miles from Hampton Inn Richmond KY.
- We always try and stay at a Hampton Inn. It’s clean, comfortable and we love the breakfast
- The breakfast was awesome and the staff was very accommodating.
- Noisy kids running and yelling up and down the hall…not peaceful.
- The waffle maker was a hit with the kids! They also tasted amazing. The eggs were fluffy and appetizing and the staff was very helpful in finding what we needed.
- The beds were comfortable and we liked the breakfast. The room was clean too.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Richmond
Located in Richmond, 23 miles from Lexington, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Richmond features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Blue Grass Airport is 26 miles away.
- Cleanliness, Bed comfort, nearness to restaurants, easy access
- The two young men working the front counter were extremely friendly and helpful!
- The rooms were the best I’ve ever been in and the bed was wonderful. Slept very well.
The comfort of the beds were a 10+.
The shower pressure was the best.
- Room size was excellent and 2 TV’s was a huge hit!
Motel 6 Berea
Located just off Interstate 75 in Berea, this motel offers free WiFi access. The Renfro Valley Entertainment Center is 17.3 miles away.Air conditioning and cable TV are included in each guest room at Motel 6 Brea. The rooms are styled with light colours, wood furnishings and carpeted floors.24-hour front desk services are offered at Berea Motel 6. Free Parking is available.Berea College is just 10 minutes’ drive from the motel. The Kentucky Artisan Center at Berea is just 1.2 miles away.
- room was clean and smelled clean. Like the non-carpeted floors. Maid was very friendly and helpful.
- Pleasant staff who were friendly, efficient & helpful…
- Nice clean room, lots of TV selections, comfy bed.
- Basic clean and comfortable accommodation at a very reasonable price. No breakfast, hairdryer, fridge or shampoo. Didn’t miss any of that. Coffee available in the lobby in the morning. TV worked fine with many channel choices. Internet worked well.
- Staff was very attentive and friendly. Parking was great. Clean room.
Top Hotels In Paint Lick Kentucky Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Paint Lick Kentucky to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Paint Lick Kentucky but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Paint Lick Kentucky. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!