10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pailloles Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Pailloles Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pailloles Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pailloles Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pailloles Aquitaine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pailloles Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pailloles Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pailloles Aquitaine:
Hôtel Mercure Villeneuve sur Lot Moulin de Madame
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hôtel Mercure Villeneuve sur Lot Moulin de Madame offers accommodations in Villeneuve-sur-Lot. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find room service at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Agen is 16 miles from Villeneuve sur Lot Moulin de Madame, and Bergerac is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- Fantastic location with a beautiful river landscape. Confortable and clean room. Good size room. Friendly and helpful staff.
- If you pay xtra you can get a balcony overlooking the river. Very good breakfast. Well furnished rooms.
- Breakfast great, rooms beautiful and bed really comfortable
Beautiful room, very comfortable bed. Nice to have a balcony to sit out in the evening.
Great air-conditioning – very efficient and quiet.
Lovely bathroom with twin sinks and slipper bath.
Coffee and tea making facility appreciated
- just an elegant , classy, very comfortable place with excellent food
Deltour Hôtel Villeneuve Sur Lot
Located in Bias, 14 miles from Agen, Deltour Hôtel Villeneuve Sur Lot features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Marmande is 26 miles from Deltour Hôtel Villeneuve Sur Lot, and Moissac is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport, 17 miles from Deltour Hôtel Villeneuve Sur Lot.
- Bathroom all new and really clean. Comfortable beds.Tea and coffee facilities
- Very comfortable and clean hotel with friendly helpful staff
Bed was comfortable and staff very helpful.
Great value hotel for the price.
Shower was great and clean functional room
- The Hotel is I would say relatively new & as such its very well priced & presented… Very comfortable & clean… I would stay here again when visiting the area again..
- Friendly and very helpful. easy access to main road and lots of restaurantes near by.
One of our top picks in Villeneuve-sur-Lot.Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Campanile Villeneuve-Sur-Lot offers accommodations in Villeneuve-sur-Lot. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Agen is 14 miles from Campanile Villeneuve-Sur-Lot, and Marmande is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport, 16 miles from the property.
would have been a better score if the breakfast was included in the price
but a really good location and excellent room and facilities
- clean, parking, wifi, own door (good for dog) nice staff with good English
- The staff were very friendly and for a business trip the location and restaurant quality were good. I would stay again despite the dislikes!
- the quietness of the room as we were put facing the garden
Staff excellent, breakfast choice good
Location just right for our visit.
- would have been a better score if the breakfast was included in the price
ibis styles Villeneuve Sur Lot
Ibis styles Villeneuve Sur Lot is located in Villeneuve-sur-Lot, just 15 miles from Agen. The hotel has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room has a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Marmande is 29 miles from ibis styles Villeneuve Sur Lot, and Moissac is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Great views are not far away. Plenty of places to eat within walking distance. Easy parking.
The bed was very comfortable , the bathroom was nice and the room was clean.
The staff were very helpful.
The continental breakfast was well layed out with lots of choice.
The hotel is very well located. My husband required surgery and had to be at the hospital by 7.00 a.m., so it was perfect, being located beside the hospital with restaurants and shops nearby.
- Excellent, smiling staff at reception, value breakfast. Fast and free internet in room
- Excellent AC in the room. Good view. Good facilities. Nice bottle of water on the side (could be bigger for two people though). Good parking. Staff spoke English when we struggled with French.
- Great breakfast with lots of choice. Nice restaurant next door for the evening meal. Comfortable bed. Secure parking.
Logis Hotel Monform
Situated in the heart of the South West of France, the Logis Hotel Monform is in a charming village on a hill overlooking the valley Lede.Flowered paths lead to comfortable rooms, equipped with private bathroom and all overlook a terrace with garden furniture.The Hotel Monform has a restaurant with terrace offering a view of the lake, and a playground for children.
- Staff really friendly, good wine! Rooms comfortable but basic.
- Restaurant dinner was delicious; waiter was nicest staff member.
- The view from our room was spectacular. Room was furnished with 2 chairs and large table near a large window for viewing. The pool looked wonderful but weather was a bit cool. Parking was ample. Hotel is right near a long bridge for a picturesque walk.
Le confort de la chambre est bon. Je voyage pour le travail, et mes attentes sont différentes
de celles des touristes en villégiature.
Je suis arrivé à 20 h45′. Un peu tard. j’avais prévenu du retard à 20 h. J’ai été bien accueilli
par le personnel de réception. J’ai pris un bon repas.
Votre établissement me convient parfaitement, et je ne manquerai pas d’y retourner si je dois séjourner près de votre ville.
Merci de votre accueil.
Le côté petit pavillon de plein pied
Endroit très calme
Hotel des Remparts
One of our top picks in Villeneuve-sur-Lot.Hotel des Remparts offers pet-friendly accommodations in Villeneuve-sur-Lot. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Agen is 15 miles from Hotel des Remparts, and Marmande is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport, 17 miles from Hotel des Remparts.
- The breakfast was fresh and varied and ample. The couple who ran the Rempants were happy and helpful. The accommodation was clean and tidy.
- The owner were dealiteful, the hotel was quaint enjoyed our stay
- Friendly helpful owners. Rooms uniquely decorated. Short stroll to town centre.
- Friendly and service minded staff met us by arrival. Easy to park nearby. Very clean room and hotel in general. Nice breakfast was served. Very central location.
- The owner is very friendly and his wife speaks English if needed. Very clean room in an excellent location. Good bathroom. Free off road parking available nearby. Nice breakfast for an additional 7 euros per person.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, L’Epicurien offers accommodations in Villeneuve-sur-Lot, just 15 miles from Agen. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a TV with satellite channels. Each room comes with a private bathroom.Marmande is 27 miles from L’Epicurien, and Moissac is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport, 17 miles from L’Epicurien.
- Very helpful staff great food in a relaxed atmosphere
La personnalité chaleureuse du gérant qui a gardé de la nourriture pour deux alors que nous arrivions très en retard en raison de manifestations et de conditions climatiques difficiles et qui s’est mis en quatre pour nous proposer, le lendemain, des itinéraires praticables.
L’hôtel, un peu vieillot, se situe à l’ancienne gare de Villeneuve S/ Lot, au calme, en ville. A cette période de l’année (février), le stationnement public autour de l’hôtel ne pose aucune difficulté. La restauration est agréable, avec un vrai chef aux fourneaux et d’un bon rapport qualité prix.
- l’accueil sympathique et la disponibilité du propriétaire sont très appréciables
- C’est vrai. Ayant été représentant toute ma vie ou presque, j’y ai retrouvé l’ambiance des hôtels que j’avais l’habitude de fréquenter.
l’environnement est calme
la cuisine est très bonne, bon rapport qualité prix
In the heart of Villeneuve sur Lot, Hotel Les Platanes offers a competent service in a comfortable and quiet setting.This fully renovated hotel offers comfortable and well-furnished rooms designed to provide tourists with a sense of autonomy, and business travelers with a sense of efficiency. Free wireless internet is available in the entire building.Get off to a good start and enjoy a copious and healthy buffet breakfast in the cozy atmosphere of the breakfast room. Half-board and full-board options are also available.
- It’s in a good location with paid parking in front of the hotel.
- Good location – short walk to old part of the city, riverside and many eating places and bars nearby
- This was a gem of a find and is probably one of the best value hotels we have stayed at in France. It was a very comfortable room – it even had a kettle and good selection of teas and coffee.
- Staff pleasant and helpful . Wifi didn’t work with either of two options but staff allowed is access to their private connection which was appreciated.
- Clean room, they are trying to do the best in the budget they have for renovation, very nice renovated bathroom, excellent breakfast.
Hôtel La Résidence
Surrounded by grounds, the Hôtel La Résidence sits in Villeneuve sur Lot, just a few feet from the medieval city. It offers rooms with flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi access.Hôtel La Résidence offers individually-decorated rooms, all with large windows and views of the grounds. Each is equipped with satellite TV.The hotel serves a traditional French breakfast every morning. It can be enjoyed either in the dining room, on the terrace or in the privacy of the guest rooms.In the surrounding area, guests can visit one of the most beautiful villages in France, the medieval village of Pujols.
I had a lovely two-night stay in this hotel, from 24th until 26th January.
The owners, Corinne and Eric went out of their way to accommodate me and offer me advice and information. Their command of the English language probably matched mine of theirs!
We managed extremely well.
The Continental Breakfast was much more than I could ever have expected with the home-made preserves remarkable.
The room was lovely and very large.
Should I visit Villeneuve-sur-Lot again, I will certainly try to stay here again.
- Rooms very clean and comfortable and the staff very friendly and accommodating.
- The room was really clean. The host was very friendly and very accommodating.
- A little gem of a place. Have already re booked for next month.
- Wonderful breakfast and lovely garden, but the real USP of this hotel is the host: what a lovely, welcoming and kind man. He didn’t mind switching to English when our French ran out, and went out of his way to make sure we were comfortable and enjoying ourselves.
- I had a lovely two-night stay in this hotel, from 24th until 26th January.
Showcasing a playground and views of the city, Les Voyageurs is located in Cancon in the region of Aquitaine, just 23 miles from Agen. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared lounge, hairdresser’s, and shops at the property.Bergerac is 23 miles from Hotel Voyageurs, and Marmande is 23 miles away. Roumanière Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- The owner of this place, Francis, was charming and helpful and seems to be running everything on his own. He was up and serving breakfasts to passing truck drivers at 6am and still serving us our dinner at 9.30pm. We had a salad lunch and our evening meal at the hotel – there weren’t alternatives – but the food and wine were good. There was a reasonably secure storage place for the bike and parking across the road for the car. The old village of Cancon is lovely I went for a daybreak run up the hill to the castle ruins and took photos of the wonderful views from the old lookout point of the castle. reviewed by Penny Howard, wife of John Howard who made the Booking
- The staff were brilliant. Nothing too much trouble, and I don’t speak French and they spoke very little English, but with Google translate and miming we managed to communicate. Even took me to the wedding venue instead of ordering a taxi. Food simple but good.
- Continental breakfast good and served with a smile.
- Restauration excellente du fait maison authentique si vous passez par cette petite ville arrêtez vous rien que pour leur cuisine.
- Rien et nous n’avons pas pris le petit dejeuner
Top Hotels In Pailloles Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pailloles Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pailloles Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pailloles Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!