10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pailhès Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Pailhès Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pailhès Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pailhès Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pailhès Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pailhès Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pailhès Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pailhès Languedoc-roussillon:
Château de Lignan
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Château de Lignan offers accommodations in Lignan-sur-Orb. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Cap d’Agde is 18 miles from Château de Lignan, and Sète is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Very nice location, very safe and a very good restaurant
Restaurant: superb food, a really good chef and (with one exception) the staff at the restaurant were very helpful, courteous and friendly.
Reception: staff superb. Nothing too much trouble and very helpful.
The croissants and french bread wonderful.
Bedroom and beds great – slept very well.
- Le cadre verdoyant du château, les espaces restaurant et petit-déjeuner, le calme du lieu
- La fachada del hotel y los alrededores. Ideal para hacer noche y seguir al día siguiente la ruta.
Château Saint Pierre de Serjac
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool, Château Saint Pierre de Serjac is located in Puissalicon in the region of Languedoc-Roussillon, just 18 miles from Cap d’Agde. The hotel has a barbecue and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Sète is 23 miles from Château Saint Pierre de Serjac, and Narbonne is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport, 11 miles from Château Saint Pierre de Serjac.
- The pool was to die for. Fantastic view over vineyard. Helpful staff. Wonderful room.
Stunning room in the tower with brushed copper bathtub in bedroom.
Infinity pool dropping away to vineyards.
Huge landscaped grounds
Smart outdoor restaurant
Very friendly staff
- Die Zimmer sind sehr schön und geräumig. Das Personal ist sehr nett. Die Lage des Hotels ist schlicht genial und sehr zu empfehlen.
- La piscine,l’environnement,la vie sur les vignes,l’aimabilité de la directrice ainsi que la qualité des repas.
- Literie, piscine, SPA, l ambiance a l écoute mais pas guindée et l organisation generale du site
Hôtel Le Monestié – Béziers
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hôtel Le Monestié offers accommodations in Boujan-sur-Libron. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. Cap d’Agde is 14 miles from Hôtel Le Monestié, and Sète is 23 miles away. Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport is 6 miles from the property.
Convenient stop close to a75 on our drive from spain to uk
We had a flat with a separate bedroom which was spacious
Kids slept well thanks to the blinds and the hotel was quiet
– the car park
– the air conditioner that heated the bedroom very well
- Staff is super friendly, the maid was so nice, we make sure to tip her every time we say her, as she did an excellent job. This is a great location if you have a car, free parking.
- pas d’internet depuis plusieurs jours et me laisser croire que cela provient uniquement de mon incapacité à me connecté,me voyant désemparé et dans l’impossibilité de joindre mon rendez vous…fatigué de ce genre de personne,dormis la nuit suivante au mercure de beziers ce fut fantastique….
Le service et l’accueil adorable.
La chambre est très belle et confortable.
La réceptionniste a même pris de mes nouvelles en constatant mon retard. C’est magnifique.
Un petit service de restauration sur place très pratique, bien qu’un peu cher, mais savoureux et de qualité.
- Convenient stop close to a75 on our drive from spain to uk
Hotel Imperator Centre
Located in Béziers, 15 miles from Cap d’Agde, Hotel Imperator Centre features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is concierge services at the property.Sète is 24 miles from Hotel Imperator Centre, and Narbonne is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport, 7 miles from the property.
The owner was extremely friendly and helpful.
Room was quiet with air con, and bed comfortable.
Ideal location to go around town and enjoy the restaurants.
- Have been before so know it well. The place is old fashioned and quirky which we quite like.
Comfy dark room.
- Friendly and welcoming checkin. Easy to find and in a great location for visiting the town. Nice recommendation for an evening restaurant.
- Staff very helpful and friendly. Position excellent for walking and restaurants
- The owner was extremely friendly and helpful.
Mercure Béziers offers accommodations in Béziers. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Each room has a private bathroom. A TV is available.You will find a gift shop at the property.Cap d’Agde is 15 miles from Mercure Béziers, and Sète is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Most Hotels in city center are old & tiered. Not so Mercury. Will stay there again on next trip from our house in Spain.
- Rooms very very small not a Mercure 4 str in my opinion
- Kind of run down hotel in not a very good location
- Nice staff. Room not large but well designed. Very comfortable bed. Great to have Nespresso machine at breakfast.
- Hotel located in bad area. Room not very nice. Poor value for money.
Hotel In Situ
One of our top picks in Béziers.Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, Hotel In Situ is located in Béziers, just 15 miles from Cap d’Agde. The hotel has a sauna and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sète is 24 miles from Hotel In Situ , and Narbonne is 16 miles from the property. Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport is 7 miles away.
- The most high tech, modern hotel you will ever stay in. The staff was amazing. They even made me coffee free of charge and brought it up to the room. Incredibly customer service oriented and friendly. I travel around the world…. best hotel I have stayed in with regards to cleanliness and innovation. Electric curtains, auto lights, spacious rooms which in Europe can be an issue. Toilet separate from shower is a plus. Parking garage is convenient, and no extra fees to park your car overnight! I was so impressed I stayed there a second night.
Very smart modern hotel. Excellent friendly, helpful staff. Lovely room and modern shower.
- The staff were excellent and very helpful. Great wifi. Sauna was fanfastic.
- The hotel is really nice, just the food let’s it down
It was good that the spa facility had to be booked in advance so that you could have the sauna all to oneself without having to share with other guests.
The room was quiet and had large windows which let in a lot of natural light
I paid in cash and in full on the first day and I appreciated that the front desk reception clerk did not ask me for a credit card for “incidentals”…………
The room maid thought I was going to my room with my luggage and offered to help carry my bags which was not necesarry because I was leaving; but kind of her all the same this kind offer struck me because in all the hotels all over the world I have stayed at this has never happened.
Bottled water was offered in the room
High standard of cleanliness in the room.
One of our top picks in Béziers.Located in Béziers, 15 miles from Cap d’Agde, Hôtel Concorde features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Sète is 24 miles from Hôtel Concorde, and Narbonne is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Fantastic location! This hotel is a short 6 minute walk from the Cathedral and very centrally located. The staff were very friendly and (if you book before hand) parking was available.
- The location and the underground parking were very good.
- Great location, close to the bus station and the Allées.
- A quiet hotel in the heart of Béziers. Comfortable and friendly
- Good town centre location with a really good pizza restaurant right opposite, best thing about the property were the staff – the receptionist who welcomed us when we arrived couldn´t have been more friendly and helpful.
ibis budget Béziers Centre Palais Congres
The ibis budget Béziers Centre provides soundproof accommodations with air conditioning and free Wi-Fi access. In Beziers town center, it’s a 10-minute walk from the SNCF train station and Saint-Nazaire Cathedral.Guest rooms at the ibis budget Beziers Centre are serviced by an elevator and equipped with satellite TV. They each have a private bathroom and a work desk.A breakfast buffet is served daily at this ibis budget. The hotel also provides vending machines and free newspapers.
- A comfortable room in a beautiful city. The wash basin was in the room and there were 2 cubicles for shower and toilet. But fine for the solo traveller and very good value for money. The booking was made at short notice due to the overbooking of my original hotel and probably better value. A good basic breakfast.
- Able to store our touring bikes in garage. Location very good – only a short walk to town centre. Breakfast good.
- Good, clean room in central Beziers. Check in was quick and pleasant. We had a room facing the back of the building which made it quiet. Wifi worked well. Showers were hot and facilities clean, basic (which is what you might expect from this type of hotel) but more than adequate. Great for a few days stay for exploring the area. About 5 minutes walk from the bus station and 10 minutes from the train station.
- Staff were extremely helpful, always trying to help, specially breakfast staff, breakfast items were quite limited, as you would expect by price, but overall a 10.
- Great value! Great location! Walking distance to the city’s sightseeing.
Hotel De France
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel De France offers accommodations in Béziers, just 15 miles from Cap d’Agde. Private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.Sète is 24 miles from Hotel De France, and Narbonne is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport, 7 miles from the property.
There are two hotels run by the same manager. On arrival the reception was close and no info. The local shop keeper told us to look for the manager in the second hotel. The parking space is in the second hotel.
The manager was very nice and helpful and the rest of our stay went smoothly.
Very handy location.
- Comfortable beds. Very friendly staff. Ideal location for city centre and bus/ train/ airport connections
- The location is quite central and near restaurants etc. The receptionist was very friendly and helpful. The room was large and the beds were very comfortable. Continental breakfast was good with nice coffee.
- this hotel is cheap and cheerful close to all amenities with helpful friendly staff.
- Great location in Bezier. Helpful staff. Good for a stop over.
- There are two hotels run by the same manager. On arrival the reception was close and no info. The local shop keeper told us to look for the manager in the second hotel. The parking space is in the second hotel.
Hôtel Champ de Mars
One of our best sellers in Béziers! Hôtel Champ de Mars is located in Béziers, 15 miles from Cap d’Agde and 24 miles from Sète. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Narbonne is 16 miles from Hôtel Champ de Mars, and Balaruc-les-Bains is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Maybe someone would say that the accommodation was not special, but it was very pleasant to us.
- Nice little hotel up a side street, quite convenient, even when walking as I was, near good facilities like dominoes pizza and small supermarket, little balcony overlooking a large tree, nice authentic atmosphere and friendly staff.
In a quiet location; comfortable and practical, spacious room, with small balcony. Close to the airport shuttle at the bus station. 10 minutes to the city center.
Nice and helpful staff!
Close to Beziers city center.
- Traditional small french hotel in quiet back street. Manager was really friendly and we felt very welcome.Good location and an easy bus side into town centre. We’d definitely stay there again.
Top Hotels In Pailhès Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pailhès Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pailhès Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pailhès Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!