10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pailherols Auvergne – Top Hotel Reviews
Pailherols Auvergne is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pailherols Auvergne. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pailherols Auvergne. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pailherols Auvergne. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pailherols Auvergne right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pailherols Auvergne with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pailherols Auvergne:
Les Demeures de Montagne – Le Clos des Gentianes
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and spa center, Les Demeures de Montagne – Le Clos des Gentianes is located in Pailherols, just 28 miles from Conques. The hotel has a playground and ski-to-door access, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and the area is popular for skiing and hiking. The hotel also provides ski equipment. Aurillac is 12 miles from Les Demeures Montagne, and Saint-Flour is 21 miles from the property. Aurillac Airport is 14 miles away.
Immense lit super confortable, baignoire, cheminée, espace piscine/spa adorable et tranquille.
Vue de la chambre sur le lac : magique !
On a très bien mangé, et les équipes étaient très pros et très accueillantes.
On reviendra !
- Le charme de l’hôtel, l’accueil, les repas au restaurant (surtout à l’auberge) qui étaient excellents et de bon rapport qualité prix. La nature autour.
- La chambre était immense.le panier du petit déjeuner excellent
Un petit cocon dans la montagne pour se détendre
Très bon accueil, spa très agréable en fin de journée
Restaurant gastro délicieux
Petit déjeuner en chambre
La décoration de l’établissement est un ravissement. Les mets pour les repas sont excellents. Le petit déjeuner est exceptionnel même s’il manque un petit réfrigérateur dans la chambre.
Le site est un enchantement avec son étang, ses différents jardins d’été et cette Terrasse au centre du village pour déguster un apéritif.
Pour ceux qui connaissent Les fermes de Marie, vous ne serez pas dépaysés
- Immense lit super confortable, baignoire, cheminée, espace piscine/spa adorable et tranquille.
Hostellerie Saint Clément
Located in Vic-sur-Cère in the region of Auvergne, 28 miles from Conques, Hostellerie Saint Clément features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Aurillac is 10 miles from Hostellerie Saint Clément, and Saint-Flour is 22 miles away. Aurillac Airport is 12 miles from the property.
hotel op 1000 m hoogte met voortreffelijk uitzicht
kamer met leuk balkon
goede ontvangst en degelijk diner
Le restaurant est très bien.
L’environnement est magnifique.
Le personnel discret est très agréable
La chambre était très confortable, disposition calme, très propre.
Le repas et le service excellents, rapide mais respectueux de notre rythme.
Très bon service de petit déjeuner !
Troisième fois consécutive que nous passons en Auvergne sous le brouillard et. La pluie….. dommage vu la situation de l’hôtel !
- Isolé, tranquille, vue magnifique, excellent accueil.
Personnel de l’établissement à l’écoute et disponible en toutes circonstances.
Tout comme Albert de Monaco, j’aime le restaurant gastronomique.
Les chambres aux proportions modestes mais avec le tout nécessaire.
- hotel op 1000 m hoogte met voortreffelijk uitzicht
Beauséjour is located in Vic-sur-Cère, just 29 miles from Conques. The hotel has an outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.The area is popular for biking and fishing. Aurillac is 10 miles from Beauséjour, and Saint-Flour is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Aurillac Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Lovely hotel. Staff very friendly and courteous. Food excellent. Lots of space even a swimming pool.
We loved this traditional -style French hotel. It was well-managed by a hard-working and friendly couple .
It was an ideal base for us for walks and gentle sight-seeing.
Great location minutes from the centre of town and with easy parking off street.
Quiet room, comfortable bed, modern shower, all in an original C19th building
Large breakfast buffet
Good restaurant for lunch and dinner
- Arrived here after travelling on a very hot day, on a motorbike! The staff were so welcoming and there was a covered garage for the bike, overnight. We have stayed in Vic-sur-Cere many times, but in a motorhome at the campsite. We had not realised this hotel existed! The beer was nice and cold and the food excellent value. A lovely setting to dine outside. Breakfast next morning was spectacular! An extensive buffet table, spread with all you could wish for from a full continental breakfast!
- Evening meals and choice was good. Breakfast was bland and overpriced.
Hôtel Bel Horizon
Showcasing an outdoor pool and playground, Hôtel Bel Horizon is located in Vic-sur-Cère in the region of Auvergne, just 28 miles from Conques. The hotel has a sun terrace and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Aurillac is 10 miles from Hôtel Bel Horizon, and Saint-Flour is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Aurillac Airport, 12 miles from Hôtel Bel Horizon.
- Pool and restaurant with home made food. Staff very professional and pleasant. Restaurant’s waiter very helpful when wanted to arrange diner for our 2 years daughter
- Enjoyed the area together with the views of the mountains from the hotel. The two evening meals were very good and the staff were attentive.
- we had the same waitress as last time & she’s the best thing about the place
-petits déjeuners pas donnés mais frais et agréables
Le petit déjeuner fut correct.
Hôtel et Résidence des Bains
This hotel is located in south-central France, in Vic-sur-Cère. It has a hot tub, an indoor and outdoor swimming pool, and each room has a TV and private bathroom. Studios are available in a separate building, 500 feet from the hotel.Free Wi-Fi available in the hotel’s public areas. The Bains restaurant serves regionally inspired cuisine and guests can relax with a drink in the bar, in the garden or on the terrace.There is also a children’s playground and guests can enjoy hiking and cycling in the surrounding countryside. In the large garden the hotel offers facilities for volleyball, archery, and Boules.In winter guests can access the Massive Central ski resort in 15 minutes and enjoy the 42 ski slopes and snowpark located near Le Lorian.
- The owner was very friendly and always ready to help.
- Nice location – very friendly staff (owner) – swimming poolS, perfect to relax after whole day driving – typical house
- Fabien and Christophe were very helpful in assisting us finding our lost dog. Thank you so much for all you help.
- La piscine intérieure, la gentillesse du personnel, la situation géographique.
- l’accueil était très bien, tranquillité et sécurité. Appartement bien situé, proche toutes commodités. Nous le recommandons.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Family Hotel offers pet-friendly accommodations in Vic-sur-Cère. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Conques is 28 miles from Family Hotel, and Aurillac is 9 miles from the property. Aurillac Airport is 11 miles away.
- La piscine et le jacuzzi au top. Endroit au calme et détente assurée.
- L’accueil était chaleureux et le personnel fort sympathique, nous avons appréciez le confort et toutes prestations proposées.
- Super cheminée billard lieu très convivial personnel au top bravo
- La terrasse en plus de la chambre, la piscine et le jaccouzzi . L accueil bienveillant du personnel . L accès direct en ascenseur du parking aux chambres. Les différentes propositions pour découvrir la région semblent agréables à suivre ; je n ai pas pu testé puisque venue à titre professionnel.
- très bon accueil, personnel compétant et discret, bonne situation géographique, excellent rapport qualité prix et calme et une ambiance familiale
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Casteltinet offers pet-friendly accommodations in Thiézac, just 13 miles from Aurillac. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or city. All rooms include a private bathroom.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Saint-Flour is 21 miles from Casteltinet, and Chaudes-Aigues is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Aurillac Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- Great place to stay and visit the Massif Central region. Rooms exceptionally clean, owners very friendly and the food is exceptional, no need to go anywhere else to eat.
- Travelling as a group of three, we much appreciated the free room upgrade. The room(s) were spotless and comfortable, WiFi good. Evening meal was excellent, with local menu and food. Breakfast had lots of choice. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful, and we communicated well in a mixture of English and French. Casteltinet combined comfort, friendliness and good value and is highly recommended for tired GR400 walkers!
The welcome from the two owners was very special indeed.
They catered for all our parties needs and also served the most amazing food in the evening after a long day skiing. (Very reasonablly priced + a nice selection of wine)
Overall we were all very pleased with the hotel which was only 7 mins from the ski resort.
It’s an ideal location in a pretty little village. We all had the same view that when we visit the ski resort again we’ll definitely stay at the Casteltinet.
- The owners are extremely kind. I had a small tendinitis following a hike and they brought ice several times to our room. They also offered to drive us to our next destination since walking was difficult. Finally they love their region and shared with us nice tips to discover it.
- Beautiful location. Food excellent. Staff friendly and helpful.
Château de Salles
Chateau de Salles is on a hill overlooking the Cère Valley and the Cantal Mountains. It offers rooms with private bathrooms, a restaurant and swimming pool. Free Wi-Fi is available.Rooms and suites in this 15th-century chateau come with a telephone and TV. Some rooms are in the chateau, and others are in the annex.Chateau de Salles’s restaurant serves regional cuisine in the dining room with views of the surrounding park. Guests can enjoy breakfast in their room upon request and for an extra fee.Additional facilities include a terrace, game room and children’s playground. Free parking is available on site.
- The château is very nice and clean, worth any penny.
- pleasant chateau, pleased to find a table tennis table, the pool is an excellent size if cold, room was very spacious and ideal for a family
- Beautiful room, comfortable bed. Lovely owners who showed us around the chateau Told us a bit of its history and let us look at other rooms. The dinner was served at tables on the lawn and was superb.
- Nice & very quiet, spacious room , perfect breakfast and good restaurant. Very nice premises altogether, beautiful pool and garden, countryside area.
Friendly staff, very personal
View is absolutely stunning
Very roomy and comfortable room
Hotel Les Tilleuls is set in the Auvergne Volcanoes Park, just 6.2 miles from the Chateau de Sedaiges and 24.9 miles from the medieval town of Salers. It features a hot tub and a heated swimming pool, and gourmet cuisine is served in the restaurant.With free Wi-Fi access, the guest rooms all have a flat-screen TV and a seating area. Each is individually decorated in an elegant style, and they all have an en suite bathroom.A welcome drink is offered upon arrival at this hotel, and the restaurant serves regional dishes. A continental breakfast is prepared daily and you can dine on the veranda, which has panoramic views.Hiking and canoeing are popular activities in the area and Aurillac Train Station is only 10.6 miles away. Free parking is available on site.
- Chambre très propre, Super petit dejeuner, accueil très bien, repas de la saint Sylvestre très bien aussi !
- Très chouette séjour. .accueil très chaleureux. On y mange divinement bien..super côte de porc aux cantal et morilles plus que délicieuse.je recommande vivement cet hôtel.le personnel est génial. On a pu bavarder c’était un très bon échange.merci pour tout 😄😄😄
- L’environnement de l’hôtel au milieu des gorges
Nous étions de passage lors de notre randonnée et nous avons été très correctement accueilli. La chambre était très spacieuse, le lit hyper confortable et les prestations de bar et restaurant au top.
On nous a même proposé une prestation de pic-nic à emporter pour le lendemain.
Très bon séjour en somme, nous y retournerons si nous devions repasser dans le coin.
- Excellent rapport qualité prix. Repas excellents et petits déjeuners copieux.Une bonne adresse
Auberge de la Sapinière
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Auberge de la Sapinière offers pet-friendly accommodations in Cros-de-Ronesque. The inn has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this inn and the area is popular for skiing and biking. Conques is 22 miles from Auberge de la Sapinière, and Aurillac is 9 miles from the property. Aurillac Airport is 9 miles away.
- Nicely decorated, modern, fresh and very clean rooms. The owners are friendly and the location is a perfect base for exploring Cantal. Dining there comes highly recommended: dinner is delicious 🙂
- The calm and quiet. The rural setting in a small hamlet. The delightful owners who spoke. Reasonable English and would do anything to help.
We were immediately made very welcome by the proprietors.
Parking was easy. The room was nice and clean.
The location is smashing – it is located in a small reasonably remote village on a ridge in the country. It provides a nice stroll around the village looking at the houses and the church.
The evening meal and the breakfast were very pleasant indeed.
- The room was unpretentious, clean and very comfortable. Friendly hosts and delicious food. Located in a beautiful area. I would definitely recommend this place.
- The hosts were fantastic. Elodie and Marie were very helpful and the food was delicious. We stayed for 4 nights in a comfortable spacious room. Highly recommended.
Top Hotels In Pailherols Auvergne Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pailherols Auvergne to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pailherols Auvergne but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pailherols Auvergne. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!