10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pai Mae Hong Son Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Pai Mae Hong Son Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pai Mae Hong Son Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pai Mae Hong Son Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pai Mae Hong Son Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pai Mae Hong Son Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pai Mae Hong Son Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pai Mae Hong Son Province:
Aether Pai Villa
Located in Pai, one mile from Pai Walking Street, Aether Pai Villa features a barbecue and views of the mountains. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Chiang Mai Airport is 53 miles away.
No reviews yet.
The Lookout Pai
Located half a mile from Pai Walking Street in Pai, The Lookout Pai features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- Owner was lovely. Bed was comfy. Location was good abit far for a walk but we hired bikes easiest way around the place.
I stayed overnight at The Lookout whilst passing through Pai. It’s a 15 minute walk to Walking Street – fine for me, but might not suit everyone. It’s a pretty quiet road so tuktuks don’t seem to pass by so often. If you have a motorbike, however, it’s a short hop.
I swapped a couple of messages beforehand with the owners, but, apart from paying the manager when I arrived, I didn’t see any staff. Not a problem, but it might have been had I needed help with anything.
The room was big. Not a great deal in it, but it had most things you might need.
The terrace is great for sitting out on. Not quite a sunset view, but pretty good. Not too many mosquitoes, which is always a bonus.
They’ve only been open a few weeks so I guess they’re still feeling their was around with things. But, even at this early stage, they’ve created a pretty nice environment at a good price.
- We liked the quiet location and the view from the terrace – sitting there in the evening was a pleasure. Also, the room was really well designed, nice and functional. Very clean!
- Wonderful view. Beautiful large room. Great rooftop area for yoga. Friendly people
- excellent views and good sized bedrooms, will look amazing when complete.
Diamond de pai
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Diamond de pai offers accommodations in Pai. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- Good Location easy to move around. Staff very helpful
Great location, great Wifi, probebly the best hotel in Pai, from what ive seen.
Nice and helpfull staff.
- Great location, 5 minute walk from the walking street. The rooms were clean and spacious with a big fridge and a lockable drawer. Nice warm shower too. Great to be able to fill water up and make tea/coffee whenever for free.
- It was just out side of the bust streets of pai so it was quiet and very easy to find
- No noise or any disturbance from anywhere. Closeby down town but enough from the noise and busy streets.
D2 Pai Resort
One of our best sellers in Pai! D2 Pai Resort offers accommodations in Pai. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Chiang Mai Airport is 53 miles away.
- Cosy room and was just as expected! Good location, 5 minutes to the centre on a scooter, easy check in and nice surroundings.
- Beautiful views and not too far out of town but just enough.
- Spacious room, no need fan in january. Clean and good option. Wifi good but internet a bit slow
- Super comfortable beds! Great location, just a short walk into town, but feels like your away at a remote resort. Staff was very sweet!!
- A beautiful view of the valley from the balcony area
Pai Herbs Resort
Pai Herbs Resort offers accommodations in Pai.All rooms are equipped with a TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Chiang Mai Airport is 54 miles from the property.
- The staff really made this stay a pleasure, they were so welcoming and extremely friendly! The hotel was very clean and very pleasant, lovely settings. I would recommend this to anyone!
- The rooms are great, i love that kind of room, so friendly and warm. The housekeeper is nice and helpfull. Free breakfast with bread and coffee. The view of resort is so peaceful. The place is good
- Super beautiful place and room really kind staff she picked us up with her own car even!
- We had a separate cabin for the family which was nice and the set up is nice too bit whether it was off season or for another reason, the atmosphere in the place was kind of deserted or the owner just had an off day…all in all disappointing
The bed was the most comfortable ever! I really liked the room. It might have been a tiny bit too dark, but in these hot days it was perfect. The family that runs the resort is lovely and they had 2 adorable puppies that I played all the time 🙂
The resort is a bit further from the town centre, which was great. It was so quiet and peaceful – the best place to relax.
Sipsongpanna Resort offers accommodations in Pai. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Chiang Mai Airport is 55 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Baan Kon Pai
One of our best sellers in Pai! Located 500 feet from Pai Walking Street in Pai, Baan Kon Pai features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or city. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 53 miles from Baan Kon Pai.
- Personally, I’m not a big fan of Pai. The town is just a touristy hippie town. However, the hostel itself was brilliant. Location was excellent, takes only 3 mins to get to a bus station. The quality of breakfast was exceptional. It consists of bacon, ham, sausage, salad and bread with butter. My room and washrooms were clean enough. Facilities were new and my bed was comfortable. Wifi network worked really well. Staff were also kind and helpful.
- Staff extremely friendly, very clean! I had a great time there… best location in Pai, 30sec to the market, breakfast war awesome!
- The staff it’s a really nice couple, I had a problem and they helped me solving it.
- Huge room good Wi-Fi, male receptionist was friendly and helpful. Motorbike rental opposite was exceptional especially for beginners
- Central location in the city of Pai. Good air conditioning and WiFi. Clean linens and towels. Complimentary water and breakfast daily. Coin laundary and a roof top screened room for hang drying clothes.
Medio De Pai
One of our top picks in Pai.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Medio De Pai offers accommodations in Pai. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room includes a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 53 miles from Medio De Pai.
- Close to walking street and great food places! Big room and comfy bed! Wifi was pretty fast too from our room! Nice and clean and free water bottles daily!
This is a hotel that is just on the edge of where it is all happening in Pai: Walking Street. Walking Street starts just 100 meters down the road.
The people at the front desk are the most helpful people you’ll meet in all of Pai. They’l arrange trips, a motor bike, travel and everything else. The accommodation is well kept, clean, with a good size swimming pool, a small gym and a small cafe.
One of the best restaurants in Pai, Charlie and Lek, is right across the street.
- The swimming pool and the close proximity to the walking strret night market.
- Really nice and clean rooms with balcony/seating space outside, beautiful pool, great location and surprisingly big and tasty breakfast buffet. Plus: really nice and friendly staff. Very central location but quiet rooms to the inner courtyard (view to the pool).
- Comfortable stay on the main road, very clean room, good shower, a nice swimming pool and gym if needed. Traffic and people noise late into the small hours can be annoying. Not the hotels fault. Ask for a room at the back of the property. Payment is expected up front, so check the room first.
Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a sun terrace, Erawan Resort offers accommodations in Pai. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play mini-golf at this inn, and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 53 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Home Inn Pai Garden
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Home Inn Pai Garden is located in Pai. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.You will find valet parking at the property.The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 53 miles from Home Inn Pai Garden.
- The room was nicely decorated and well equipped. The balcony had a great view but was right in front of the main road so noise was a slight issue. The facility overall was very clean and modern. I enjoyed my stay.
- Staff were helpful and room was clean. Comfortable bed. There’s a tea and coffee station which we could help ourselves to, and water cooler for refills. Free transfer to the town bus station.
- Room is so clean, staff is very nice, I will come back next time
- The property is in good condition and is well situated
- Nice and modern room! The bathroom was nice and clean, the shower was hot and very powerful! The room was a tad hot but we did only have a fan so I can’t really complain about that.
Top Hotels In Pai Mae Hong Son Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pai Mae Hong Son Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pai Mae Hong Son Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pai Mae Hong Son Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!