10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pagolle Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Pagolle Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pagolle Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pagolle Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pagolle Aquitaine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pagolle Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pagolle Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pagolle Aquitaine:
Hotel du Col d’Osquich
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool, playground and terrace, Hotel du Col d’Osquich is located in Musculdy in the region of Aquitaine, just 31 miles from Bayonne. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a TV with cable channels. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is 11 miles from Hotel du Col d’Osquich, and Zugarramurdi is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Anglet Airport, 32 miles from Hotel du Col d’Osquich.
- Great location if you are cycling ( very close to the Cold’Osquich)
- It is a really nice hotel in a really nice location. Room was extremely clean. Small bathroom but with a very great shower. Breakfast is amazing. Don’t forget to try cheese and ham. I didn’t use the restaurant for dinner. Staff members are sympathetic but maybe too busy. It was Sunday. Maybe in weekdays it might be better. They try to do their best but they have to struggle with so many families at the same time.
- The staff where fantastic. It had a nice restaurant attached (run by the same person) that we had dinner and breakfast at. The views were outstanding!! Our french is pretty bad/nonexistent, but we tried and managed to communicate with the owner.
- A short drive of about 15 minutes to St JeanPied de Port. Good restaurant. Good breakfast.
- We were travelling with bikes, mentioned this in advance, and they were exceptionally accommodating.
Hôtel-Restaurant de La Paix
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hôtel-Restaurant de La Paix offers pet-friendly accommodations in Saint-Palais, just 28 miles from Biarritz. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is provided.Bayonne is 25 miles from Hôtel-Restaurant de La Paix, and Dax is 26 miles away. Anglet Airport is 26 miles from the property.
- Location, room with balcony, bathroom, restaurant and above all the friendliness of the staff. We will definitely go back.
- Staff very helpful & friendly. Restaurant excellent.
Ideal hotel while hiking.
Staff were really helpful and superb.
Outside seating was ideal.
Lovely hotel, very comfortable, clean , good food, and the town was really nice.
We were starting the Camino the following morning and needed help with bag transfers etc, the lady on reception Dominique could not do enough for us, thanks a million for all your assistance.
Will stay again.
- The restaurant was fabulous, and every single person on the staff at the hotel was excellent, professional, and just top-notch. The hotel is very well run.
Auberge de l’Étable
The Auberge is located far from the hussle and bustle of the city but nonetheless close to the main roads of the area. It is located between the Bearn and Soule regions of France, in the center of the village Montory. You will be able to discover all the traditions of the region in a calm and relaxing environment.In the warmer months, you can enjoy the outside swimming pool. The area offers all year round numerous opportunities as for activities, to give your stay that little exciting touch. L’Auberge de l’Étable boasts rooms that will be perfect for families or conference groups.The Auberge is located near the Pyrenees national park, Saint-Jean-Pied-de Port and the Spanish border, and between the towns of Biarritz, Pau, Lourdes and Pamplona..
- I think the breakfast was disappointingly meagre. Pretty much bread croissant basic refined cereal and coffee. Not great.
- Location. Apart being in a stunning area, i was travelling on my way to Spain and it was easy to find.
- Amazing place, great atmosphere, mindblowing food, super friendly staff! & they also speak good English!
- Nice quiet rural area with restaurant. The plat du jour was very good and a fine breakfast as well. I am travelling by bicycle and they provided a safe dry location to park my bike.
The hotel was charming and the personnel very helpful
The room was spacious and comfotable
The restaurant was impressive to see and the fixed menu dinner was copious
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Hotel Mendy is located in Saint-Jean-le-Vieux in the region of Aquitaine, just 29 miles from Biarritz. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden.Saint-Jean-de-Luz is 28 miles from Hotel Mendy, and Bayonne is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Anglet Airport, 27 miles from Hotel Mendy.
- Todo en general, destacando la amabilidad y simpatia de Dominique.
My wife and I stayed just a night. We had a confortable room, which was very clean and bright. A little terrace (with chairs and a table) facing the hotel’s garden was lovely. Staff are kind and willing to help. Unfortunatelly we didn’t have the breakfast.
Nire emaztea ta ni gau bakar bat egon ginen. Logela erosoa izan genuen, oso garbia eta argia. Hoteleko zelaira begira zegoen terraza txiki batek (mahai ta ahulkiekin) xarma ematen zion logelari. Langileak atseginak eta laguntzeko prest. Zoritxarrez ez genuen gosaririk jan.
- The dinner was delicious, made with local products, quite a wonderful surprise.
- We were very warmly welcome by the host. The staff was of the kindest type. The restaurant was really good and the food we were served was adapted to the purpose of our stay (trail running). Nice place to stay in the area.
- bed was good .room and bathroom very clean and tidy
Hôtel Ramuntcho is located in Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port, 27 miles from Biarritz and 27 miles from Saint-Jean-de-Luz. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Bayonne is 26 miles from Hôtel Ramuntcho, and Hendaye is 30 miles away. Anglet Airport is 25 miles from the property.
Good location for the Camino – except if your room faces towards the Main Street and you are jet lagged and needing sleep!
Reasonable price. Clean. Basic.
- It was a very nice room and the hotel was in a quiet neighborhood
- Very clean and quaint, with a nice authentic local feel to it. Very conveniently positioned in the old town.
- Fab view from our balcony which faced south west and was so fun to sit there in the evening. We loved it, breakfast was ok.
- Breakfast was good, room was clean. Best of all is the very convenient location
- Good location for the Camino – except if your room faces towards the Main Street and you are jet lagged and needing sleep!
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Logis Andreinia is located in Esterençuby, just 30 miles from Pamplona. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Saint-Jean-de-Luz is 31 miles from Logis Andreinia, and Bayonne is 30 miles away. Anglet Airport is 30 miles from the property.
- The location is good right on gr10, but it’s the only place to stay so the prices and service are horrendous.
- Superb pool. Very friendly staff. Great bar and nice food.
- Swimming pool superb, food was excellent though limited menu.
- Food in the restaurant was very good & value for money. The Duck was lovely!
- Great friendly service when we arrived later than expected.
Logis Hôtel Mendi Alde
This family hotel situated in the heart of a charming village offers the ideal backdrop to fully discover the local traditions and culture.Everything is homemade at the Logis Hôtel Mendi Alde: bread make in the wood-burning oven, tasty pastries each morning as well as desserts.You will stay in comfortable guest accommodations equipped with bathtub or shower and overlooking the nearby countryside.The indoor swimming pool is the ideal place to relax at the end of the day. A sauna and hammam also are at your disposal, as well as a large garden facing the mountain.
Dinner was excellent
Pool lovely and warm
Staff very helpful
- Owner was very nice and always willing to help or answer questions. Food was really good.
- Staff particularly the proprietress were excellent. Very helpful and accommodating .Breakfast and dinner superb.
- Fantastic place to stay. The owners were very welcoming and their service and food excellent. The spa is a real bonus after a day travelling.
The hotel has it’s charm. The staff in the hotel is very welcoming. The restaurant is proposing very good home style cooking, using a lot of organic products. Breakfast is excellent!
The swimming pool is well maintained and nice for relaxing after a day of walking.
- Dinner was excellent
Featuring free WiFi, Hôtel Camou offers accommodations in Uhart-Cize, just 27 miles from Biarritz. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and fishing. Saint-Jean-de-Luz is 26 miles from Hôtel Camou, and Bayonne is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Anglet Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- The owners are really lovely! Very nice hotel and in an incredibly beautiful location. Rooms were comfortable and clean and breakfast was amazing.
- The best breakfast – lovely fresh fruit, nutty muesli, yoghurt, ? and fresh baguette ? Filled us up for the camino way.
- Fabulous breakfast, although this was a little extra. Rooms were lovely
- Hotel out of town but within walking distance of Saint-Jean. Very quiet. Church bells opposite don’t ring till 8am. Breakfast great; large pot of coffee and large pot of hot milk on every table.
- The location outside St Jean Pied de Port but within easy wLking distance was perfect. Great swimming pool! Lovely breakfast. There was an old-fashioned French charm.
Located in Mauléon-Licharre, 27 miles from Pau, Domaine Agerria features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is 18 miles from Domaine Agerria, and Roncesvalles is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pau Pyrénées Airport, 26 miles from the property.
hotel nuevo en un edificio renovado que debió ser un convento o algo por el estilo,con habitaciones nuevas grandes y de calidad algo alejado del pueblo para ir andando algo menos de 1 kilómetro,con muchísimo parking y ahora ya tiene restaurante con varios menus.
un buen hotel.con buena atencion
hotela oso ona
- El lugar es espectacular. Alojamiento nuevo y con todas las comodidades.
- El sitio es estupendo. Nuevo y muy limpio. Perfecto para ir con la familia y hacer excursiones por allí. Lourdes está a una hora y media por unas carreteras y pueblos preciosos.
- emplacement exceptionnel, très belle vue sur les montagnes, grand calme, très beaux bâtiments adossés à une forêt, impression de sérénité
- La vista expectacular. Tranquilidad. Habitación bien decorada y acogedora. Buen desayuno aunque un poco caro.
- hotel nuevo en un edificio renovado que debió ser un convento o algo por el estilo,con habitaciones nuevas grandes y de calidad algo alejado del pueblo para ir andando algo menos de 1 kilómetro,con muchísimo parking y ahora ya tiene restaurante con varios menus.
Hôtel Restaurant Chilo
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, Hôtel Restaurant Chilo is located in Barcus in the region of Aquitaine, just 22 miles from Pau. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountains or garden. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Gourette is 27 miles from Hôtel Restaurant Chilo, and Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pau Pyrénées Airport, 22 miles from Hôtel Restaurant Chilo.
- We had a very comfortable room and dinner in the evening was exquisite. Breakfast with homemade preserves and bread was superb. Overall a very pleasant experience.
My wife and I really enjoyed staying here. We were on a road trip thru the Pyrenees and the French countryside. We found this place online and within an hour were in our room
The staff were very friendly, the place was very clean. The pool was lovely and the grounds very pretty and the village lovely to walk around and the food at the restaurant was really excellent…we had 2 superb meals with great wine and great help and service.
We would certainly stay there again
- Beautiful location in the foothills of the Pyrenees. Quiet. With dining room. They served the best beef medallion I’ve ever had. Accommodating and helpful staff. Also honest. I left my wallet in my room when we left. They immediately tried to contact me be email, phone and booking.com. And I eventually realized what I had done, returned and retrieved it.
- A very comfortable place to stay with a lovely garden and pool. Would very happily recommend
Excellent food using local ingredients exquisitely prepared with wonderful flavours
Breakfast equally had superb local ingredients
Chilo is most definitely a comfortable rural hotel in a really tranquil location but which feels connected to the village: there was a dinner downstairs taking place for the residents ( a year group from the local school) when we arrived with Basque singing
The gardens and pool have a beautiful setting
Top Hotels In Pagolle Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pagolle Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pagolle Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pagolle Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!