10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pago de San Clemente Extremadura – Top Hotel Reviews
Pago de San Clemente Extremadura is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pago de San Clemente Extremadura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pago de San Clemente Extremadura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pago de San Clemente Extremadura. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pago de San Clemente Extremadura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pago de San Clemente Extremadura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pago De San Clemente Extremadura:
Eurostars Palacio de Santa Marta
Enjoy the combination of this hotel’s magnificent surroundings with the beauty of its characteristic building, dating from the 16th century.All of the elegantly decorated rooms offer a quiet and warm atmosphere, created by the wooden floors and the wengué colored furniture. Here you can wake up to an incredible view of the Plaza Mayor or the castle.In Eurostars Palacio De Santa Marta history and modernity harmoniously come together. The hotel is located in Trujillo’s historic center, next to the Plaza Mayor and the castle. The hotel is 30 minutes from Cáceres and less than 3 hours from Madrid.The hotel’s swimming pool is open throughout the summer and free Wi-Fi is provided throughout the entire hotel.The area surrounding Palacio de Santa Marta has a large selection of characteristic restaurants.
- Middle of city centre, excellent location. Nice pool. Pretty building
- The whole experience- amazing location, wonderful staff. Unbelievable start honour holiday
- The ambience of the old building coupled with the modern amenities
We liked very much that the manager allow us to have breakfast with 2 outside person from our family.
Pool was confortable and very private. A pitty that, for a drink, I had to take a beer from the minibar in my room. the female receptionnist on Friday refused to propose any alternative.
Breakfast was great
- The rooms were wonderful. The beds so comfy. The staff were so helpful. The breakfast was excellent
Located in the town of Trujillo, this luxury hotel is built within the San Antonio convent, dating from the 16th century.Now a deluxe hotel, the Izan combines an authentic historic setting and traditional architecture with 21st century comforts. It has been fully restored to preserve its splendor and original character. In addition to its cloisters, charming central courtyard and other original rooms, the hotel now features an outdoor swimming pool and a vaulted breakfast room.The baroque-style property is located in the beautiful countryside of Extremadura. The ancient local town is famous as the birthplace of legendary Conquistador, Francisco Pizarro.
- Staff was very helpful and friendly. Location and the hotel itself were wonderful. Great value.
- The bathroom was very nice, powerful shower. The building was lovely inside , the air con was very welcome . I liked having a fridge .
- Spacious rooms, good air-conditioning and a wonderful patio and restaurant. Breakfast was good. Gluten free options provided.
- A feeling of peace and calm in wonderfully converted old cloisters. Will definitely return.
- Easy to Find, lovely building, near main square, clean and comfortable
Hotel Rural Soterraña
This peaceful, rural hotel occupies two 19th-century houses in the town of Madroñera, Extremadura. Surrounded by grounds, it has air conditioned rooms with rustic décor and free Wi-Fi.The Hotel Rural Soterraña’s rooms have tiled floors and cable TV. The bathrooms feature traditional blue and white tiling. One child under 12 year stays for free when using existing beds.Soterraña has 24-hour lobby and a tour desk, as well as useful services such as currency exchange.The restaurant offers homemade traditional dishes, while the cafe serves snacks and drinks. Sotteraña also offers a useful packed lunch service.The Soterraña Hotel is very well placed for visiting the towns such as Trujillo, 9 miles away. Other nearby cites include Mérida, Cáceres and Guadalupe. There is free on site parking.
- Lo demas perfecto. Muy acogedor, limpio, comodo, bonito,gente muy agrdable.
Desayuno bueno, cama comodisima y personal atento
Lugar muy tranquilo
- El trato del personal, su ubicacion y la tranquilidad del entorno. Las habitaciones muy bonitas
- Rien …..le petit dejeuner tres moyen produits industriels
- La habitacion y en general todas las instalaciones
This hotel is set in the city of Trujillo, in the Extremadura region of southern Spain. It features a modernist-style building dating from the 19th century. It offers free Wi-Fi throughout.Each of the hotel’s rooms is spacious and has a private bathroom. There are attic rooms on the second floor of the hotel, and those on the first floor have balconies.The restaurant serves lunch and dinner, and offers characteristic dishes from the local and national tradition. A continental breakfast is also available every morning upon request.The Hotel Victoria has a large gardened terrace. The original structure and design of the hotel have been kept, including a large interior patio.It is located only 1,650 feet from the central square of Trujillo. Caceres is 28 mi away while Badajoz is 91 mi away.
First, the mundane stuff: Easy to get to. Parking was ample and secure. Elevator! Helpful staff.
Now for the transcendent: This is one of the loveliest hotels we have stayed in. Everything takes you back to a golden age of travel. From the grand stairs, to the 10-foot ceilings, to the marble floors. This is where the Downton Abbey crowd would have stayed a century ago.
- A lovely old world feel hotel with a grand entrance hall. Tastefully decorated spacious rooms. Really friendly staff.
- This is an imposing victorian building with cast iron balconies and galleries. The bedroom we had was large with french windows leading to a very long glassed gallery. Car parking was in an underground secure park and at 5 euros per night was good value. Most parking in Trujillo is on street parking
- Very grand property with impressive interior decor. Great location for the town & castle without having to drive or ride up narrow streets. Very accessible car park, perfect for motorcycles. Large room & bathroom. Pleasant staff.
- Exceptional value in a beautiful building. Very friendly helpful staff.
- First, the mundane stuff: Easy to get to. Parking was ample and secure. Elevator! Helpful staff.
Palacio Chaves Hotel
Built in 1570, the charming Palacio Chaves Calderón features elegant interiors, with antique furniture and vaulted ceilings. The seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace are set within the palace’s gardens.The spacious rooms at Palacio Chaves Hotel enjoy views over Trujillo. They include a flat-screen TV, air conditioning and a private bathroom.Palacio Chaves features an impressive library with high ceilings and exposed wooden beams. Guests can also relax in the bar area, or in one of the charming lounges.This impressive hotel is set in a Renaissance building, just 1,000 feet from Trujillo’s Plaza Mayor Square. Monfragüe Natural Park is approximately 16 mi away, with stunning natural landscapes.
- Ana was a fantastic hostess. She gave great recommendations, and was a wealth of information. She is so upbeat, she really completes what is already a pretty spectacular experience.
The staff: they were all great! Anna is a delight!
The house – it’s a beautiful historic house, eclectically furnished (but mostly with traditional furniture), plenty of paintings, artefacts, and books. Rooms and (several) salons are at different levels, which gives the house a whimsical feel. The whole house gives you the feeling of a manor house of another time.
The garden is beautiful and the pool, although not very large, is very pleasant. Plenty of outdoor furniture (lounge chairs, tables, chairs).
Our room: quite spacious and well appointed, Bathroom was luxurious.
Breakfast was very good : quality, variety, quantity. Served in beautiful surroundings.
Everything was beautiful, interesting, and cozy – gave you the feeling of stepping into another, elegant, time, while having all modern comfort. I think it must be lovely in winter too.
Ana and her husband glave us a great welcome and could not have been more helpful or hospitable.
We are so pleased we have found this hotel and will be returning as regular guests with our dog.
It is very well located but you need to trust the satnav to guide you to it through narrow streets.
- Fabulous oasis of calm in a delightful walled town. We were made to feel valued in what is more of a home than an anonymous hotel. Swimming pool perfect to cool off in after the drive. Easy walk to lots of restaurants.
- Great location and the staying at the palace is really an experience, it is very nicely decorated and it has a special atmosphere. The swimming pool and the garden are an oasis within the Trujillo city center. Despite being in the old town, is very quiet at night.
Parador de Trujillo
Housed in the beautiful old convent of Santa Clara, the Parador de Trujillo hotel is the perfect place to enjoy peace and tranquility in the historic city of Trujillo.Spend the day relaxing by the swimming pool in this hotel in summer. Here you can sunbathe on one of the sun loungers surrounding the pool, then take a dip to cool off.There is a snack bar onsite, where you can sample local-style cuisine, with modern touches. After dinner, you can sit back with a drink in the bar and enjoy the company of family or friends.Admire the 2 fantastic cloisters in the interior of the building, where you can relax and enjoy a read bathed by natural light.
- Good size room. Nice and cool inside hotel very high temperature outside. Decent meal..parking easy. Very good stay.
- The staff were excellent & very friendly, the Parador itself was very peaceful and away from the hustle of the Plaza Mayor.
This hotel exceeded our expectations. The staff were wonderfully helpful, including meeting us in the underground car park to hand over our room pass and helping us park our car in an allocated space. The parador was perfectly located in the historic centre and a 10 minute walk to the main square and alternative restaurants. The parador also has a restaurant which we did not use. The breakfast is an extensive buffet breakfast. There is also a swimming pool and large terrace area, although we didn’t use it, but it did look lovely. The room was absolutely stunning, including a small sitting area.
Couldn’t fault it. The hotel is also well located to explore other sights in the area and the old centre of Trujillo itself is a real gem. We would definitely stay here again.
- Amazing location. Nice large rooms and very clean and comfortable. Great food and service!
- Food at the restaurant was delicious. Spacious and comfortable rooms.
Hotel Boutique Posada Dos Orillas
The Posada Dos Orillas can be found inside the walls of Trujillo, just 1,300 feet from the Plaza Mayor. Set in a 16th-centruy building, it has a restaurant, patio and free Wi-Fi.Each of the Posada’s rooms is unique, with its own paintings and antique-style furniture. They also have satellite TV and air conditioning.The Dos Orillas has a tour desk, where staff are happy to arrange trips around the city or the surrounding area.The city of Cáceres is 29 mi away, while other nearby cities include Mérida and Guadalupe. The Monfrague Natural Park is just 16 mi away.
- A great boutique hotel in a fantastic location. The staff were very helpful. The room was much bigger than expected.
- This is an awesome, wonderful boutique hotel. Beautiful furniture and decoration. Friendly people. Family owned and very cozy. Definety would come back again. Historical place in Trujillo. Most visit.
- Hostoric building in wonderful location. Great service and very friendly staff. Will return
- Great location and beautiful hotel! Staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Brilliant location – parking close by but streets narrow – host very helpful – may be at the price point breakfast could be included but no complaints.
Hotel Rural El Labriego
Hotel Rural El Labriego is located in Plasenzuela. The property features free bikes, as well as a terrace. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a TV. Hotel Rural El Labriego has certain accommodations that include pool views, and every room has a private bathroom and a desk. The rooms have a closet.There’s an in-house restaurant, which specializes in European cuisine and also offers dairy-free and vegan options.The area is popular for cycling and hiking.When guests need guidance on where to visit, the reception will be happy to provide advice.Cáceres is 19 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Talavera La Real Airport, 53 miles from Hotel Rural El Labriego.
- This place was not the easiest to find but when we did it was well worth it! It was a very small town so is good for a stop over if traveling a long distance. Everything about this place was beautiful, the room was big and the staff were excellent!
This is a wonderful hotel in a small friendly village. The staff could not have been more welcoming and our dog became a favourite with both staff and locals. Our room had a lovely view over the village and there are easy walks along country lanes within a few metres of the hotel.
The restaurant and bar are fantastic. We did our best to try everything on the menu and we were not disappointed by anything that we had.
All in all, a fantastic find. We will be back!!
- Good location on our route south, the terrace and room along with the interesting and quite quirky old features.
Location of the small village – 15km easy drive to Trujillo – which is fantastic!!!
Spectacular drive over the mountains from Avila
Swimming pool in the hotel
Rustic charm of the hotel- historical agricultural implements
Little balcony overlooking the town and countryside.
- meals were very good and value for money, staff very friendly, nice location for 2days
Hotel Perú by Alda Hotels
Featuring a restaurant and terrace, Hotel Perú offers rooms with a balcony 1.2 mi from the center of Trujillo. Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout.All air-conditioned rooms come with a TV and marble floors. The private bathrooms come with a bathtub. Free towels and linen are included.The a la carte restaurant serves traditional homemade cuisine for breakfast and dinner as well as a daily set menu. There is also a bar and tour desk.Bars and shops can be found within 1.2 mi from Peru Hotel at the downtown area of Trujillo. Iglesia de Santiago and Plaza Mayor are 0.9 mi away. Palacio de los Duques de San Carlos is at a distance of 1.6 mi. Free parking is available on site.
- Easy parking, friendly reception from the barman who also does the reception as well as many other things & also speaks good English. Menu of the day evening meal was excellent value & very tasty. Breakfast is taken in the bar where you just order & pay for whatever you want.
- Room was clean and comfortable. Even though there was a wedding reception happening, there was not much noise getting to the room.
- we were completely surprised, and not expecting anything this nice and friendly
- Nice enough, very good value for money, good service
- Staff great Alejandro was especially helpful and kind
Hotel Boutique Casa de Orellana
Casa de Orellana is located in the heart of the walled medieval town of Trujillo, Cáceres. Dating to the 15th century, it offers a swimming pool and richly decorated rooms.The building was the birthplace of discoverer of the Amazon, Francisco de Orellana. The rooms are by the interior designer Duarte Pinto Coelho, and include antique furniture.All of the air-conditioned rooms in Casa de Orellana have a balcony, TV and modern bathroom. All rooms are soundproofed and have free internet access.There is also free WiFi in some public areas.All of the center of Trujillo can be reached in about 10 minutes’ walk. The church of Santa Maria la Mayor de la Asunción is just 5 minutes away.
- Beautiful property, with wonderful courtyard and very nice garden, very interesting history of the building, comfortable bed. Very good service. Clean. Easy walking access to the town historical attractions.
Great Place with a very well care old stile.
The building is spectacular
- This is the second time staying in this hotel. It is run so well, the chap that runs it really knows what he is doing and makes your stay perfect. Wonderful inside and out and so very clean. Love it, booked to go back in 2018. 10 out of 10.
- Amazing property and location, difficult to improve on. Very personal treatment from the staff, complete with history context of the house and eating recommendations (which we took, and loved).
- Werner, our host, made us feel right at home. Indeed,we were the only guests at this historic 500 year old property and we had the house and pool to ourselves.
Top Hotels In Pago De San Clemente Extremadura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pago de San Clemente Extremadura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pago de San Clemente Extremadura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pago de San Clemente Extremadura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!