10 Best Hotels To Stay In Padornelo Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Padornelo Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Padornelo Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Padornelo Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Padornelo Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Padornelo Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Padornelo Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Padornelo Galicia:
Casa de Rodriguez
This lovely property is set in the Galician countryside, 0.6 mi from Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route and 3.7 mi from the Celtic town of O Cebreiro.Casa de Rodriguez features a terrace, which opens onto the garden and offers views of the surrounding mountains. It maintains original features such as sloping beamed ceilings, wooden furnishings and exposed stone walls.Rooms include TV, heating, and a private or shared bathroom, and there is also a communal kitchen. Guests renting the whole cottage can enjoy use of a lounge with a fireplace, and a kitchen with a microwave, fridge, oven, toaster and a coffee maker.There is also a dining area and a barbecue on the terrace. A breakfast including coffee, toast, pastries, cheese and fruit, is available at an additional cost.Ourense and León can be reached in less than 2 hours by car. A Coruña and the Galician coastline are approximately 106 mi away.Pilgrims who are traveling on foot can be collected by staff and brought back to the same place on the route the next day.
- The host and hostess were so very accommodating and were truly interested in my comfort. They served dinner and breakfast. The House was beautiful and set in beautiful surroundings. Carmela delivered me back to the Camino the next morning.
- Going to Casa Rodriguez is like going home. The owner is really friendly and goes out of her way to make your stay special. She cooks home made food, which it’s delicious and is friendly and warm
Very nice b&b in a little village a few kilometers from the Camino francés. The lady who runs it is very friendly and give a lot of service. She does almost everything for her guests.
One of the best places i’ve stayed on my cyclejourney fom thr Netherlands to Santiago.
- Excellent atmosphere. Excellent staff with nice sense of humour.
- Super friendly host which cooked for us at night. There is also a pick up service since the place is about 1km away from the main road (in case you do the Camino Santiago). Rooms are clean and comfortable.
Featuring a bar, Casa Pazos is located in Piedrafita. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, free shuttle service and a tour desk, along with free WiFi.At the hotel, the rooms are equipped with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Ponferrada is 25 miles from Casa Pazos, while Manzaneda is 31 miles away.
- The receptionist was excellent and made everything clear. It’s proximity to a good restaurant
- Very clean room, friendly staff. There’s a restaurant next door where you can have a good lunch, dinner and breakfast (open at 7am).
- Great hotel. Bit of luxury while walking the Camino. A bit off the track but they were able to shuttle me back to the Camino at 7:30am the next morning. The restaurant is a separate business, the food was quite nice. I’m from Australia, I’m not sure why it says I’m from Spain 😂
- the attention and kindness of staff and location of property.
- Obliging staff who gave me a lift back to the Camino next morning.
Located in Tríacastela, Complexo Xacobeo has a garden and terrace. Offering a restaurant, the property also features a shared lounge. Guests can have a cocktail at the bar.At the hotel, every room is equipped with a desk. At Complexo Xacobeo the rooms have a closet and a flat-screen TV.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Lugo is 24 miles from Complexo Xacobeo, while Manzaneda is 31 miles away.
- Nice quiet sleep. Room was larger than expected. Their restaurant next door was fabulous. Great selection, great service and hours that cater to camino walkers
- Quiet, modern, clean, comfortable, great food, superb breakfast. Nice laundry facility too!
- A well organized ,excellently located property that perfectly suits pilgrims.A kitchen, good laundry facilities,good wifi ,hot showers even a boot heater.We had a spacious 2 bed room with private bathroom.Restaurant facilities owned by same group close by.
- It was perfect right on the Camino de Santiago. We loved the views, it’s location and really friendly staff. Definitely recommend!
- Very polite staff, excellent food in the restaurant, professional washing
El Capricho de Josana
The Capricho de Josana is located in Herrerías de Valcarce, on the Santiago Pilgrimage Route. There is free Wi-Fi and all rooms have private bathrooms.The heated rooms in El Capricho de Josana feature stone walls and flat-screen TVs with cable channels.The restaurant offers breakfast, lunch and dinner, specializing in dishes from the Castile and León region. In warm weather there is also a terrace, as well as large gardens.Set by the Valcarce River, El Capricho is located at the foot of O Cebreiro Mountain, just 1.9 mi from the Galician border.
- We ate dinner and breakfast at the hostal and both were excellent. No complaints. They kept our bikes locked up and secured for us. Kind staff
- Wonderful hosts/excellent food/charming room/very clean
- Amazing dinner on the patio looking out over the mountains. The homemade chocolate cake was amazinf!
- I loved everything about this property! The location was right on tbe Camino. The room was clean snd the bed so comfortable. The food was outstanding and the service was superb!
- The staff was very welcoming and accommodating. Dinner was excellent.
Offering free WiFi, El Urogallo is located in Noceda. Featuring a bath, private bathroom also comes with a bidet. You can enjoy mountain view from the room.At El Urogallo you will find a garden, barbecue facilities and a terrace.Dinner are available on prior request. Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities, a shared lounge and a tour desk. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, fishing and hiking. The property offers free parking.Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route is located 7.5 mi from El Urogallo.
- The staff were amazing, and the location was perfect for our purpose. The last night with all the people Luis managed to bring together for me was one of those special times I will always remember.
- Very friendly and helping. We where a group of 10 and had a wonderful night and early breakfast.
- Es un hotel muy acogedor y la familia que lo lleva es extraordinaria.Totalmente recomendable pienso volver y les doy las gracias por todo
El trato del persona y elentorno
- Lugar increíble con una gente encantadora trato exquisito precio calidad insuperable
Hotel A Veiga
Featuring a restaurant and garden, Hotel A Veiga offers rooms in Samos in Spain. Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Free Wi-Fi is offered throughout.All rooms have their own private bathrooms. Each comes with a bath or shower and hairdryer.The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. These services include backpacks transfer, lockers, bike storage and massage services.Hotel A Veiga is 650 feet from the Monasterio benedictino San Julian and the Capilla de San Salvador. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 75 mi away.
- Nice location, clean, room was big and very comfortable, great restaurant
The hotel was family-owned and they were very welcoming after a very long walk from O’Cebreiro. It was very much appreciated!
Location on the river was lovely and we particularly liked the peace and quiet !
- Everything, laundry svc, being on the river hearing waterfall, good food, great service
- Lovely clean room. Slept to the sound of the river rushing by
- The beds were super comfortable. The room was very clean. Given we were walking the Camino Frances, we had a pilgrim menu. It was the best one of the whole Camino! Service was excellent, and I regret not getting the name of the man who checked us in and served us lunch so I can name him here. Highly recommended if you are walking to Samos.
Hotel Casa de Díaz
Housed in a 17th Century rural house, this hotel is located on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, 2.2 mi from Samos. It offers a garden, outdoor pool and a terrace with views of the River Sarria.Casa de Diaz combines traditional and modern features. All rooms have scenic views and feature parquet flooring, a flat-screen TV and private bathroom.Breakfast is served daily and there is a bar. The nearest restaurants to the hotel are located 0.9 mi away, serving regional gastronomy made with local produce.There is a lounge with a fireplace, a games room and a library service. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas, and there is a computer and telephone for guest use.Casa de Diaz offers private parking and can collect guests from Gorolfe. The Celtic town of Cebreiro is 23 mi away, while the Caurel Mountains and Ancares Nature Reserve can be reached by car in 1 hour.
Fine old property, sympathetically furnished in a tranquil, scenic setting.
Really spacious room, with comfortable bed and good en-suite.
Pleasant dining/breakfast room with a varied and extensive breakfast – (Wonderful scrambled eggs!)
Clean, good-sized pool, lovely gardens and lots of outside spaces to sit and relax.
Friendly, helpful and accommodating staff and owner.
- Do not miss the experience of this tranquil gem. We literally walked into a secret garden. The grounds are exceptional, our room was beautiful and the staff was friendly and helpful, even to the point of allowing us to pick and choose from a delightful pilgrim menu. This soup was food for the soul on a chilly, rainy evening.
- This hotel is one of the best hotel on the Camino way. The hotel is so charming. The food was wonderful. The staff were so helpful and careing. A little of the beaten track but well worth a visit.
- Nice place for quiet and isolated environment. In the middle of nowhere
- The owner was very friendly and welcoming. The place is lovely and cosy.
- Fine old property, sympathetically furnished in a tranquil, scenic setting.
Located on the Santiago Way, near Galicia, this hotel has bright and cheerful bedrooms with modern decor. Dine in the restaurant and cafe.Enjoy the great outdoors and easy access to the surrounding towns thanks to the Valcarce’s location. Located near the main roads through the region, you can easily explore the area and make the most out of your time in Spain.The Valcarce’s bedrooms have smart wooden floors and all feature a digital stereo and complete private bathroom.The hotel has easy access onto the A6 motorway making for opportune touring of the surrounding area.
- It had a bath and after walking all day in the Camino it was a gift. Large room and very quiet considering it was a truck stop. The meal in the restaurant was very good value and very good quality
- This was convenient given how far we wanted to hike that day.
- Restaurant foodles and staff were great. Bathroom was fine.
- Está muy bien ubicado junto a la autopista, ideal para hacer una parada si vas muy cansado de viaje. Todo muy limpio y buena atención.
- Chambre très bien aménagée. Double vitrage et heureusement car l’hôtel se trouve dans une station service pour poids lourds et il y a du bruit toute la nuit.
Located in the village of Ambasmestas, CTR Ambasmetas offers free Wi-Fi, free private parking and a traditional restaurant. It is just a 2-minute drive from Junction 420 of the A-6 Motorway.The charming rooms at CTR Ambasmestas have large windows and are decorated in warm colors. Each room includes a flat-screen TV, a telephone and a private bathroom with a shower.The CTR has a café and a lounge with an open fireplace. The restaurant serves authentic Galician cuisine, including local rice, meat and fish dishes made with produce from the El Bierzo region.CTR Ambasmestas is just a 25-minute drive from the stunning landscape of Las Médulas, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Lugo is 47 mi away, while León is 87 mi away.
- The hotel is lovely. It is right on the Camino. It has a nice bar and lounge. The staff are nice. My room was larger than I expected. It was nicely decorated. The bathroom was also a good size. The hotel has charm and character. I found it to be a lovely, warm and welcoming place to stay. In my opinion it is excellent value for money.
- The room was excelent, with great terrace and very friendly service.
- We were walking on the Camino de Santiago and this hotel was right on the route. It was a bit dearer than we usually pay, but there wasn’t much choice. It was quite a smart place. We noticed that other people had nice rooms with balconies, but ours didn’t. We had dinner included in the price and it was nicely served in the dining room, but the food was fairly ordinary.
- This place offered the best Pilgrim menu and food that we had on our entire Camino. We were all Pilgrims, but they treated us like we were in a 5 star restaurant. The postre of chocolate mousse with the chocolate sauce drizzle was the perfect ending to an exceptional meal. I’m glad all I had to do was go upstairs and flop on the bed at the end—I was full of chocolate and red wine, and very happy.
- Fantastic place. Incredible value for money. I am looking forward to going back soon. Great room, bed, bathroom, restaurant, living room….
Located in the Balboa Valley, Ancares offers bright rooms with a flat-screen TV and wonderful views of the surrounding hills. Guests can use the free bicycles to explore the countryside.Rooms at Ancares have simple décor and wooden floors. All rooms have a small balcony, a mini-bar and a private bathroom.The hotel’s extensive gardens include a stream with wooden bridges. Guests can enjoy drinks and snacks in the café-bar.There is free on-site parking, and the A6 Motorway is only 3.1 mi away.
Ponferrada is 22 mi from the hotel, while Lugo is around 50 mi away. The UNESCO World Heritage Site of Las Médulas is a 45-minute drive away.
Beautiful place surrounded by huge gardens
Paradise for the pets
Very pleasant staff
Quiet place in superb landscape
Location perfect near motorway
- There actually were no restaurants nearby but that was not a problem as there is an incredible master chef on site.
Jardines que son un paraíso para las mascotas
Excelente comida…bravo Alvaro
- De ligging van het hotel is fantastisch, heerlijk stil. Vanuit het hotel zijn direct wandelingen te maken naar de volgende dorpjes.
La cama era enorme… 2m!! Una tele grande, minibar sin coste por si necesitas hidratarte. Los alrededores son espectaculares, estas en plena naturaleza, sin que nada te moleste, y con el rio corriendo por los jardines.
Ademas, el personal muy agradable.
- Beautiful place surrounded by huge gardens
Top Hotels In Padornelo Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Padornelo Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Padornelo Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Padornelo Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!