10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pacé Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Pacé Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pacé Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pacé Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pacé Lower Normandy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pacé Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pacé Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pacé Lower Normandy:
Hôtel Inn Design Resto Novo Alençon
Hôtel Inn Design Resto Novo Alençon offers accommodations in Alençon. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Le Mans is 31 miles from Hôtel Inn Design Resto Novo Alençon, and Bagnoles de l’Orne is 25 miles away. Saint-Gatien Airport is 53 miles from the property.
On site restaurant.
Convenient to A28 motorway.
Reasonable dog walking.
- Good food, easy access. Ground floor rooms. Bed comfortable. Good breakfast. Staff very good. Near autoroute. Kettle and tea and coffee in room.
- Reception staff were extremely helpful and friendly.
- Staff very friendly and helpful. Nice walk into a lovely town with very friendly people.
- very comfortable .good dinner and breakfast. excellent for overnight stop
- On site restaurant.
Hotel des Ducs
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel des Ducs offers accommodations in Alençon. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Le Mans is 30 miles from Hotel des Ducs, and Bagnoles de l’Orne is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 54 miles from Hotel des Ducs.
- The location of the hotel is excellent, very close to the A28 motorway from Calais. Everything was made very easy for us, i.e. access to secure parking, directions to restaurants in Alencon and any queries were answered with a smile.
- Always a warm welcome from Monsieur and his retriever Bigot.Huge room.Very clean.Great central location. Secure parking.Garden for our dogs.Good breakfast.
- The rooms are very comfortable, the staff friendly and helpful, and there is a park close by.
- Cleanliness, private car parking, free wifi, good location
As expected no thrill for a 1 night stay.
One of our top picks in Alençon.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Campanile Alençon offers accommodations in Alençon, just 31 miles from Le Mans.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bagnoles de l’Orne is 26 miles from Campanile Alençon, and Argentan is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 53 miles from Campanile Alençon.
- Room clean but ‘tired’. WiFi was useless, restaurant was pleasant with good staff.
- Motel style lay out with car parking directly outside the room made unloading the car very easy. The hotel is very convenient for the A28 motorway. The restaurant is very good and open on a Sunday night.
- Very friendly staff English speaking as well. Clean rooms and bedding excellent.
- The staff phoned me to explain the procedure for arriving after closing time which I thought was very thoughtful and great service. The automated check in worked a treat. Parking outside your door is also helpful if you have pets. Easy to find from the motorway.
- This hotel was clean, comfortable and easy to get to. A good one night stop over. Will definitely stay here again.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, ibis Alençon offers accommodations in Alençon. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Le Mans is 30 miles from ibis Alençon, and Bagnoles de l’Orne is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- Good location in the town with free private parking.
- A good example of an Ibis Hotel with excellent front desk staff.
- The bed was comfortable, the room was very quiet and hotel very close to centre.
- The bed was comfortable and the breakfast was very good.
- Right in centre, had to pay or parking, fantastic place to visit. Hotel okay for 1 night stay. Drinks very expensive. Did not eat there
Le Chapeau Rouge
Located in Alençon, 30 miles from Le Mans, Le Chapeau Rouge features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room has a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bagnoles de l’Orne is 24 miles from Le Chapeau Rouge, and Argentan is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- Comfortable bed, good breakfast, room overlooked parked car; very quiet in spite of central location – easy to find & easy to leave town afterwards.
the owner / receptionist was helpful and patient. There was parking behind the property so easy to load/unload luggage but parking was difficult to manage.
the room was on the ground floor so practical for my disabled partner but the steps up to the entrance were difficult to manage particularly in the dark and wet.
- Good location; quiet but close enough to walk into the city centre. Basic but with all the essentials for an overnight stay. Friendly and helpful staff, very good, substantial breakfast and everything immaculately clean. Parking on-site.
- Good value small hotel in great little town on wAy to Vendee
- excellent breakfast good choise of bread eggs confiture juices very fresh bread etc
Situated 5 minutes from the center of the city of Alençon and half a mile from highway A28 (exit 19), the hotel offers cozy, 2-star accommodations.The hotel Mercure Alençon features 2 meeting rooms that can accommodate up to 80 people, a bar with a terrace and a free private parking lot.There is no on-site catering service, but you will find numerous restaurants and convenience stores in the immediate vicinity. You can are also find an outdoor swimming pool and tennis court about half a mile from the hotel.
- The main advantage of this hotel is that it’s within 3 hours of Calais so we stay there every time we cross the channel by car on both directions
- The location was good. The hotel was comfortable.the staff were friendly and helpful
- The staff were friendly…..the room was comfortable.
- The fact the hotel had hot food well prepared scrambled eggs and freshly cooked sausages was a revelation for a French chain hotel
Very comfortable and clean, staff very pleasant. Not far from motorway and with my vehicle and awkward trailer the drive in one end and out the other was very welcome
Breakfast was good
Hôtel-Restaurant Le Gasseau
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Hôtel-Restaurant Le Gasseau offers accommodations in Saint-Léonard-des-Bois. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms come with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.There is free shuttle service at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Le Mans is 27 miles from Hotel Le Gasseau, and Bagnoles de l’Orne is 21 miles away.
- Great location in a wooded valley with far reaching views and numerous walks and points of interest. Part of an activity centre with high ropes etc and Eco-friendly gardens etc.
- Location – tucked away in peaceful wooded countryside (although Booking.com GPS led us up an unmade track before we eventually found the hotel)
- Lovely hotel deep in the French countryside. Extremely friendly and helpful, beautiful overnight stay!
- Pretty location and the hostess was very friendly. Benito the cat was charming in a devilish way. Dinner was well presented and tasty
- Excellent family suite on the top floor – two separate bedrooms and shared central area. Food was decent too. Unusual location, beautifully quiet.
Logis La Lentillere – Restaurant Côté Parc
Located in Lalacelle in the region of Basse-Normandie, 14 miles from Bagnoles de l’Orne, Logis La Lentillere – Restaurant Côté Parc features a terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shops at the property.Alençon is 10 miles from Logis La Lentillere, and Flers is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- Clean and a reasonable price. The toilet and shower were in separate rooms which was convenient. There was an adequate variety of food for breakfast. Plenty of free parking.
- Linen was beautiful. Very friendly service. Jolly good
Staff extremely helpful
Quality choice and presentation of food
Rooms very clean comfortable and well appointed
- Staff helpful, food good, rooms clean and comfortable.
- We were upgraded to a bigger room. The room was clean and spacious. The bed was comfortable. Wifi worked well.
Hôtel Le Hussard
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hôtel Le Hussard offers accommodations in Alençon, just 30 miles from Le Mans. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bagnoles de l’Orne is 25 miles from Hôtel Le Hussard, and Argentan is 22 miles away. Saint-Gatien Airport is 54 miles from the property.
- Parking is available for free on the road close to the hotel, so not a problem. Small room but comfy.
- I appreciated the friendly reception (by Valérie?) when I booked in late to the hotel. Without asking she offered a secure place inside the hotel for my bike. The hotel is like a classic French village hotel, comfortable but not modern, different from the ‘chain’ hotels with a cosy atmosphere and a good French breakfast.
- The breakfast was excellent, very friendly staff, comfortable room.
- Fantastic service really helpfull i speak very little french , not a problem
Rooms extremely clean.
Food in restaurant good. Staff friendly.
B&B Hôtel Alencon Nord
B&B Hôtel Alencon Nord is located in Alençon, 31 miles from Le Mans and 25 miles from Bagnoles de l’Orne. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room includes a private bathroom.Saint-Gatien Airport is 53 miles from the property.
- This is essentially a hotel providing a comfortable bed and secure room for a one night stop-over en route to somewhere else. It did these things well. I would stay there again if I needed a stop-over.
- The friendly staff who were so helpful in every way. Can’t wait to return there.
- Nice big comfortable bed ,very helpful reception staff , and location
- Clean room and bathroom, powerful hot shower, next to a Buffalo Grill, which after a long drive was most welcome.
Love the croissants! Friendly, helpful Staff, clean, no frill but good value for money.
We also got 10% off our diner at next door’s Buffalo Grill! Great location, not to close to main road but near enough to get back on the motorway in a few minutes.
We had to ask for extra pillows as only 1pp is provided, that was done quickly & with a smile!
Top Hotels In Pacé Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pacé Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pacé Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pacé Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!