10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ozoir-la-Ferrière Ile de France – Top Hotel Reviews
Ozoir-la-Ferrière Ile de France is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ozoir-la-Ferrière Ile de France. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ozoir-la-Ferrière Ile de France. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ozoir-la-Ferrière Ile de France. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ozoir-la-Ferrière Ile de France right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ozoir-la-Ferrière Ile de France with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ozoir-la-ferrière Ile De France:
ibis budget Marne la Vallée Pontault Combault
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, ibis budget Marne la Vallée Pontault Combault is located in Pontault-Combault in the region of Île de France, just 13 miles from Paris. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Marne-la-Vallée is 8 miles from ibis budget Marne la Vallée Pontaul, and Versailles is 23 miles from the property. Orly Airport is 13 miles away.
Bed make noise and manager so rude and he charge me 12 Euro for just chargers also fellow too flat and small, I did ask them to double fellow but manager denied to gave me extras but when I told him then I hve to check out becouse this is not a compotable place ,
After big arguments Manegment gave me extra fellow
- Location was brilliant , very close to Disneyland and lots of local take aways. Room was clean and tidy quite modern.
- Perfect hotel for a few nights away for Disney with only being 18mins by car!
- It’s a basic, “next to the road” hotel, but more then enough for one night stay. Value for money is excellent, staff at reception very friendly. Breakfast more then I’ve imagined for 6 € that you pay for it.
- Good level of comfort. Rooms were clean. Parking and wifi available. Staff were good. Not really sure what more you should expect. The main thing was the price £190 for 3 nights. 18 minutes drive from disneyland. We had a Halal Quick next to us. And a massive shopping centre on 10mins drive away. Carrefour Drive.
- Bed make noise and manager so rude and he charge me 12 Euro for just chargers also fellow too flat and small, I did ask them to double fellow but manager denied to gave me extras but when I told him then I hve to check out becouse this is not a compotable place ,
Hotel Abbaye du Golf de Lésigny
Hotel Abbaye du Golf de Lésigny is located in Lésigny, just 15 miles from Paris. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Marne-la-Vallée is 11 miles from Hotel du Golf Lesigny, and Versailles is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 11 miles from Hotel Abbaye du Golf de Lésigny.
- The staff were very helpful, whether at Breakfast or at reception. The rooms were large enough & the countryside/golf course was beautiful.
- The appearance of the accomodation from the outside is very nice and suggestive. The breakfast, although limited, is very fresh, and the restaurant prepare decent meals until 21:30hrs. Parking is free. Water pressure in the bath tub. Quite environment.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. Great value. Quiet. Friendly atmosphere.
- Comfy, clean and a good price plus only 25min to DisneyLand
- Friendliness of staff and setting in a beautiful looking golf course
Paxton Resort & Spa
Paxton Resort & Spa is only 10 minutes by train from Disneyland Paris and 5 minutes from Val d’Europe. With an on-site bar, it offers free access to the indoor swimming pool, and also has bowling alleys and a billiards table. A beauty center is available with an extra cost.All of the contemporary rooms have an LCD TV with satellite channels, a private bathroom with a bathtub, safe and free Wi-Fi access. Each has a kitchenette complete with a microwave and refrigerator. Kitchenware can be rented for a fee.A buffet breakfast is served daily. L’Origano restaurant offers Italian dishes and is open every day. In the evening, Le Crystal lounge bar serves aperitifs and cocktails.Marne la Vallée Chessy TGV station is 10 minutes from Paxton Resort & Spa. The hotel has a large conference center and the Val d’Europe shopping complex is directly accessed by the 22 bus, located nearby. The property provides a shuttle to Bussy Saint Georges RER Train Station. The RER will take the guests directly to Disneyland Paris Parc.
- Great location clean breakfast was great enjoyed My stay
- Great staff very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and well kept. Lovely breakfast. The location was great just a short ride away to Disneyland and the supermarket was right across the road perfect for getting snacks for the park.
- Everything just as it should be – great location – great price !! 5th stay here 🙂
- We only stayed two nights, but next time it will be longer. Location of hotel is easily accessible from main road and getting to Euro Disney couldn’t have been easier. Hotel restaurant I recommend the pizza menu and value for money was good. Takeaway service from the restaurant is a welcomed option after a long day.
- Clean and comfortable rooms! The family rooms with bedroom loft and mini-kitchen worked perfectly for our 2x families. After two crowded days at Disneyland we greatly appreciated the extra space. The Italian made sleeper sofa was very comfortable!
ibis budget Pontault Combault RN4 Marne La Vallée
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, ibis budget Pontault Combault RN4 Marne La Vallée offers accommodations in Pontault-Combault, just 12 miles from Paris. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Marne-la-Vallée is 10 miles from ibis budget Pontault Combault RN4 M, and Versailles is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Guy at the reception was very friendly upon checking in.
- Breakfast was good value for money, not expensive and decent choices, everything was fresh !
- Just a very low badget hotel and near to disneyparis
Rooms were small but met the needs for the trip and price
- nothing about the hotel or the rude staff was likeable
ibis Paris Marne la Vallee Emerainville
Located just 13.7 miles from Disneyland Paris, ibis Paris Marne la Vallée Emarainville offers a 24-hour reception, free Wi-Fi access throughout and luggage storage. The A4 motorway is only a 5-minute drive away.All rooms are air-conditioned and feature a flat-screen TV, wardrobe, desk and telephone. The en suite bathroom includes a hairdryer.A buffet breakfast composed of sweet and savoury dishes such as eggs, fruit salad, yogurts and juices is served every day. Pastries baked on site and fresh French Madeleine cakes are also on offer, as well as a hot beverage and a piece of fruit to take away. Outside of regular breakfast hours guests can also enjoy a lighter option, available from 04:00.Guests can also enjoy dinner in the on-site restaurant, which is open from Monday to Friday and you can also relax with a drink in the bar.Additional features include a terrace, elevator, rooms adapted to guests with reduced mobility and free private parking on site. The centre of Paris is a 30-minute drive away and Charles de Gaulle Airport is 23 miles from the hotel.
- Parking on site. Clean sheets and towels. A good place to stop for Disneyland, only 15-20 min drive.
- Location is great for fast access to Paris centre or disneyland paris by car. Easy accessible and large enough parking.
- The beds were super comfortable. The staff we lovely! They spoke English rather well. The breakfast was nice, with croissants and a variety of cereals and juices, but still a little pricey. The glazing stopped just about all noise from outside.
- Breakfast is nice, service is good. Good stop before Disney!
10 min with car to disney
25-30 min to paris center
Novotel Marne La Vallée Collégien
Located in Collégien, 15 miles from Paris, Novotel Marne La Vallée Collégien features a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center. The hotel has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Marne-la-Vallée is 5 miles from Novotel Marne La Vallée Collégien, and Versailles is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 13 miles from Novotel Marne La Vallée Collégien.
- Excellent service, friendly staff, great facilities
- Staff friendly.clean hotel.quite area.shopping centres few km away and 2 restaurants just outside the hotel.had a confortable stay.
- Staff helped us to plan a trip into Paris centre giving maps and routes to take.
- This is our second stay, the hotel is cozy, family friendly, has a parking place and location is great (near shopping centers) and few minutes driving to Disneyland..
Good location to go to DLP.
Free parking is nice.
B&B Hôtel Pontault Combault
Located in Pontault-Combault, 13 miles from Paris, B&B Hôtel Pontault Combault features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Marne-la-Vallée is 9 miles from B&B Hôtel Pontault Combault, and Versailles is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 12 miles from the property.
breakfast was ok, worth for money 6 euro\ peson
the place is situated between Disneyland and Paris
close to shopping center
close to resaurants, especially liked Shanghai WOK – very good buffei: very good choice of freshly cooked food (meat, fish, seafood etc)
Good for a stopover.
Reception isn’t 24hrs but the security guard covered it up when we checked in late at 1 am.He was quite courteous and made our check in smooth.
- Situé non loin du Parc Disneyland avec un parking face au chambres
- Mauvais accueil, petit dej vraiment minimaliste, chambre sale mauvaise odeur. Fenêtre ouverte.
- Pour la chambre que nous avons eut il ne fallait pas plus cher sinon le rapport qualité/prix n’était plus respecté
- breakfast was ok, worth for money 6 euro\ peson
Hôtel Mercure Marne-la-Vallée Bussy St Georges
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hôtel Mercure Marne-la-Vallée Bussy St Georges offers accommodations in Bussy-Saint-Georges, just 16 miles from Paris. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Marne-la-Vallée is 3.3 miles from Hôtel Mercure MarnelaVallée Bussy, and Versailles is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 13 miles from Hôtel Mercure Marne-la-Vallée Bussy St Georges.
- Breakfast was excellent with great selection of food. Comfortable beds and nice design of the rooms.
- Friendly staff, great location. Comfortable room. Good WiFi connection
- The reception was very friendly and provide much information about the strike of public transportation.
- Perfect location for a trip to Disneyland without paying massively hiked up prices for onsite accommodation. Brilliant location, literally minutes away from a train station, supermarkets and restaurants. Highly recommend this place if you are intending on going to Disneyland with young children. It is slightly out of the way from Central Paris but we managed to get into the city without any issues. We stayed over the Easter break and it was a wonderful surprise for the kids to come back to the hotel after a long day at the park to find the hotel had left them Easter eggs. It is the small things that matter and can make a good experience a great one.
- Not crowded (out of school holidays), very relaxed. Near station. Secure, free underground parking. Free wifi.
Campanile Marne la Vallée – Bussy Saint-Georges
One of our top picks in Bussy-Saint-Georges.A 15 minute drive from Disneyland Resort Paris, Campanile MLV Bussy Saint Georges is surrounded by landscaped grounds. With free Wi-Fi access throughout the hotel, this business-friendly property features a terrace and express check-in.The air-conditioned rooms have a private bathroom with free toiletries and hairdryer. Additional facilities include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a tea and coffee-maker and a telephone.A buffet breakfast including fresh fruits and pastries is available daily at Campanile MLV Bussy Saint Georges. For lunch and dinner, the hotel’s restaurant serves regional dishes and buffet-style desserts.Guests can relax with a drink at the end of the day in the bar. In the summer, you can enjoy meals on the terrace while the children play on the grounds.Campanile MLV Bussy Saint Georges is conveniently located just a 10 minute walk from RER A station that takes you to Disneyland Resort Paris and central Paris.
- Great location, very easy to get to the train station and only 35 mins away from Paris and 10 mins away from Disneyland, comfy bed
- The staff were really lovely helped us print our tickets for Disneyland and stored our bags for us
- Excellent value for money, I believe it’s the best in this regard near Disneyland
- Location was excellent for Disneyland Paris. Hotel as a whole is very good value for money.
- No eggs at all for breakfast. We chose not to eat there because of the lack of hot foods. Croissants, bread, crepes, cheese, meat, some yogurts and cereals.
Campanile Marne-La-Vallée – Torcy
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Campanile Marne-La-Vallée – Torcy offers accommodations in Torcy. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Paris is 14 miles from Htl Torcy Marne-La-Vallée, and Marne-la-Vallée is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Basic, clean, great location for our purposes, staff charming, my husband Bernard , my dog and myself were very comfortable . A great budget option. The lighting was very good except a bulb had gone on one side of the bed, and it was too late for the maintainence person. Mrs. Bernard is the reviewer.
- The location is nice, near Torcy station. The price is reasonable.
- Comfortable bed, nice bar area with big screen and pool table, cheap and cheerful 🙂
- The location was close to shops and train station. Easy to navigate trains to Paris and Disneyland
- Cleanliness, friendliness & value for money , restaurant staff & food were great !!!
Top Hotels In Ozoir-la-ferrière Ile De France Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ozoir-la-Ferrière Ile de France to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ozoir-la-Ferrière Ile de France but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ozoir-la-Ferrière Ile de France. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!