10 Best Hotels To Stay In Oxelaere Nord – Top Hotel Reviews
Oxelaere Nord is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Oxelaere Nord. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Oxelaere Nord. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Oxelaere Nord. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Oxelaere Nord right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Oxelaere Nord with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Oxelaere Nord:
Le Foch is located in Cassel, 28 miles from Lille and 30 miles from Calais. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.Ieper is 18 miles from Le Foch, and De Panne is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 31 miles from Le Foch.
- Great location in centre of town. Staff very helpful and welcoming. Cassel is an interesting place to visit.
- Cold damp room, no restaurant on Friday night, no body on site al night, after running water for 20 minutes, still cold , so shower was a no no, , beds very small , did not sleep at all. Left the place at 6am to cold. The worst place I have stooped in many years of traveling in Europe. Do not stop there web site needs updating. The toilet was a grim a massrater which was the the nosiness I have ever heard an woke us up all the time. Last rant terrible.
- Beautiful room, lovely hotel. Very friendly and attentive staff. The food in the restaurant was amazing. Definitely recommend this hotel!
- Dinner was exceptional, a must have for any guest.
Usual continental breakfast so adequate.
Châtellerie De Schoebeque
Located in Cassel, 28 miles from Lille, Châtellerie De Schoebeque features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Every room includes a TV. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Calais is 30 miles from Châtellerie De Schoebeque, and Ieper is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- The member of staff who looked after us and the view from our room. The town is very pretty and the decor was charming in the main hotel.
- The location of the hotel was excellent, we had amazing views from our bedroom, our room was very comfortable. We found the staff to be very helpful. It was very good being able to park in the hotel courtyard.
- Very grand old building! There were elegant furnishings throughout, reflecting the considerable history (Foch, Haig, George V), especially WW1. There were also contemporary rooms – mine was Moulin Rouge! The room was beautifully furnished, if perhaps a little short on lighting! The gardens and grounds are magnificent!
- Food was very good; restaurant had wonderful,panoramic views; our bedroom was very comfortable and also had wonderful panoramic views over the Flanders plains
- All rooms decorated differently based on famous French people, wonderful hotel
Hôtel Fleur de Lys Hazebrouck
Located in Hazebrouck, 25 miles from Lille, Hôtel Fleur de Lys Hazebrouck features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.Ieper is 19 miles from Fleur Lys Hazebrouck, and De Panne is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Room was lovely and spacious with ensuite. Great to have had a microwave as well. Nice facilities and countryside location. Lady checking me in was nice. Nice and bright room.
- The manager was very friendly and helpful, despite my abysmal French! We liked the security of being able to park directly outside the room, and having a microwave was a welcome feature.
- The room was excellent. Beds were very comfortable.
- There was plenty of hot water. The rooms were clean and serviced consistently to a good standard
- With Lille and Lens not too far away, it makes a good base for visiting both places. The little town of Hazebrouck is beautiful
Hotel du Gambrinus
Hotel du Gambrinus is located in Hazebrouck, just 24 miles from Lille. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms include a TV with satellite channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Ieper is 17 miles from Hotel du Gambrinus, and De Panne is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Perfect location in the centre of the town, just the right size of hotel for staff and guests to be friendly at breakfast, easy access. Newly decorated, nice facilities. Lovely chat with the manager about local culture & Christmas traditions.
- Excellent central location just a minutes walk to the centre of Hazebrouck. Comfortable bed and a clean tidy room.
- Clean room and good breakfast although the bed was very hard. Good value for money though.
- Liked the location and area ,some nice little restaurants around within walking distance. A 2 minute stroll from station.
- For the money I could not ask for more. I even got a four poster bed in the cost
Auberge De La Forêt
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Auberge De La Forêt offers accommodations in Hazebrouck. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a TV.Lille is 22 miles from Auberge De La Forêt, and Ieper is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 25 miles from Auberge De La Forêt.
- The food for the evening meal was excellent and they magicked up a delicious off-menu veggie meal for me.
- Like the ‘style’ of the hotel and the warm personal welcome.
- Traditional French hotel and restaurant. Room was clean if a little in need of refurbishment. Bed was comfortable – some traffic noise at morning rush hour. Restaurant was very good quality and excellent value.
The hotel is a member of Logis de France and this is always, in our experience, an indication of excellent food.
Staff very friendly and helpful, spoke good English.
Whilst hotel was dated and in need of some TLC, it was clean – fresh towels and sheets every day, beds comfortable, plenty of hot water.
Good area for walking and cycling.
- Location, friendly and helpful staff, good restaurant
Good Night Hotel
Good Night Hotel is located in Arques, just 26 miles from Calais.A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ieper is 26 miles from Good Night Hotel, and Boulogne-sur-Mer is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 34 miles from Good Night Hotel.
- No, the croissants were a bit soggy. The bed was comfy enough.
- All met expectations in fact better than others in same quality range
- Clean basic hotel. Great location for overnight stop. Excellent value for money.
- Very comfy bed, free Wifi, easy to locate, quiet. Lots of hot water. Room a good temperature.
- Excellent breakfast including cheese, super croissants fresh bread and plenty of everything. English tea, however can only be made with boiling water and the water from the machine was not boiling. Rooms were clean and beds comfortable.
Lemon Hotel Arques
Located in Arques in the region of Nord-Pas-de-Calais, 26 miles from Calais, Lemon Hotel Arques features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Ieper is 26 miles from Lemon Hotel Arques, and De Panne is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 34 miles from Lemon Hotel Arques.
- We loved the fact that we were welcomed by cats with kittens. Well worth the money
- It was very cheap and was exactly how we expected for the price.
- Excellent value for money but we did not eat there
- The staff at reception during the day when we arrived and when we left was friendly. the place is clean although the rooms really need to be fully repainted.
- Cheap comfortable accommodation. Basic but good. We arrived late and staff were very helpful on the phone and explained what we had to do. Short car ride to local town of St Omer.
Hostellerie Saint Louis
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hostellerie Saint Louis offers accommodations in Bollezeele. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.Calais is 22 miles from Hostellerie Saint Louis, and Ieper is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 39 miles from Hostellerie Saint Louis.
- The excellent friendly service, the comfort and most especially the food!!!!!
- Good location, excellent dinner and breakfast, Very helpful staff.
What a stunning hotel.
Having stayed here before I came with my 3 grown up sons ahead of the Paris Roubaix cycle race. They loved it as well and as for the food – INCREDIBLE. All freshly cooked food above Michelin star standard.
The staff are ALL so friendly, the rooms are beautifully kept and comfortable and an excellent breakfast.
Staff friendliness and cleanliness of rooms and sitting lounges.
Breakfast was very good.
- It’s not surprising that this place has a high score, although our “standard” room was nothing special and the carpet needed replacing. The main attraction here is the outstanding food and the friendly, helpful service from the English speaking staff. The hotel is located in a pleasant village a short drive from Calais or Dunkerque. The building is impressive with an attractive garden and plenty of parking space. The nearby town of Cassel and the WW2 “blockhouse” near Watten are well worth a visit.
Hôtel le Bretagne
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hôtel le Bretagne offers accommodations in Saint-Omer, just 23 miles from Calais. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ieper is 28 miles from Hôtel le Bretagne, and Boulogne-sur-Mer is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 32 miles from Hôtel le Bretagne.
- Second stay here. Plenty of room in the hotel and the room itself. Free parking a bonus and plenty of it. A bit of a walk into town (about 10 minutes) but not a problem and there’s a pretty good selection of bars and restaurants in the main square. Would certainly stay again.
- Very plaisant stay in this hotel: room very comfortable and clean. the staff was very nice and welcoming. For sure if I come back for a stay in the area I’ll go back there.
- Great location en route to Switzerland, good local restaurant
- Staff very friendly, convenient for town and all facilities
The new modern rooms were beautiful, comfy beds and very stylish bathrooms!
Staff extremely helpful too.
Suitable for wheel chair user.
This hotel is located next to the Saint-Omer SNCF Train Station and features an early-19th-century décor. It offers modern rooms with free WiFi access and a brasserie-style restaurant.The guest rooms at Chic’o Rail are all equipped with a TV and a private bathroom with shower.Chic’o Rail’s restaurant serves a variety of dishes and regional specialties. Guests can relax with a drink in the lounge bar, or on the outdoor terrace. Breakfast is served daily.Facilities at the Chic’o include free private parking.The hotel is a 5-minute walk from the city centre. It is 24.9 miles from both Calais and Dunkerque.
- Bed was very comfortable and large room, the bathroom was quite small with a large step up to the shower. Breakfast was very good, fresh bread and croissant great hot chocolate and a large jug of it for one. The restaurant looked good we did not eat there but had a drink in the bar at the end of the evening and the ambiance and comfort of the bar/restaurant area was very good. Good for one or 2 nights with a short walk into town.
- Very good value for money with free parking at the front. Staff always very polite and helpful. Food better than expected.
- Nice welcome when we arrived. Food also was very nice.
Nice, quiet hotel near the center of the city! Friendly staff. Excellent breakfast. Safe private parking.
It was our second visit and next time we book again this hotel!
Bijou! Very good value. Small well appointed room with Coffee and tea making facilities, even has real soap bars in the bathroom. Cooling fan provided.
Very good breakfast, Excellent restaurant and bar with very good service despite my poor French.
Top Hotels In Oxelaere Nord Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Oxelaere Nord to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Oxelaere Nord but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Oxelaere Nord. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!