10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ouville-la-Rivière Upper Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Ouville-la-Rivière Upper Normandy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ouville-la-Rivière Upper Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ouville-la-Rivière Upper Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ouville-la-Rivière Upper Normandy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ouville-la-Rivière Upper Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ouville-la-Rivière Upper Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ouville-la-rivière Upper Normandy:
Hotel De La Plage
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel De La Plage offers accommodations in Quiberville, just 7 miles from Dieppe.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Le Tréport is 23 miles from Hotel De La Plage, and Fécamp is 26 miles away. Le Touquet Airport is 52 miles from the property.
I loved it and will go back. Cheap cheerful and in a supern location, I wish I was staying longer.
Great dining. Room with magnificent food and very pleasant service. Lovely food.
- r.clean and comfortable. restaurant goodoom small but excellent view
- Fantastic shower which was great after a cold bike ride. Excellent evening meal in the restaurant which I would highly recommend. Lovely view from the bedroom and restaurant over the sea. Great location right on the beach and close the the Dieppe ferry port.
The location, staff & the food all made this an enjoyable stay. The old building is small, narrow & situated very close to the beach, so unlikely to be enlarged.
This has led to a quirky arrangement of the rooms, which are small. But unless you want to spend more time in the room than on the beach, it is fine – the shower was great.
- Hosts were very friendly and helpful. Dining was wonderful!
- I loved it and will go back. Cheap cheerful and in a supern location, I wish I was staying longer.
Clos Masure Hôtel De Campagne ®
The Clos Masure Hôtel De Campagne in Normandy is housed in an authentic 17th-century building. It offers an outdoor heated swimming pool and free Wi-Fi internet access.The hotel features guest rooms and suites with flat-screen TVs and views over the garden and the pool.The Hotel also includes a fitness centre and also a large garden area.La Table du Clos, The Clos Masure Hôtel De Campagne’s restaurant, serves cuisine made from fresh regional products.The hotel is just 15 minutes from Dieppe and 25 minutes from Rouen.
- Staff was friendly, breakfast outstanding, location was pleasantly silent.
- The gardens allowed us to sit out in the evening and the room was very comfortable. Loving crisp sheets and clean.
- There’s a sense of peace and tranquility at the hotel only disrupted by the sound of the horses munching away on the grass. The check in is inside a lovely boutique style shop and very welcoming. The rooms were lovely and I think I had one of the best night’a sleeps that I can remember. The restaurant with its uniqu menu was a real treat with a very friendly chef who we would like to have stolen.
- Cosy atmosphere, spacey room ; peaceful surroundings, pool, horse and meadows, country side. Lovely & welcoming host explaining about this historical type of architecture.
- We have stayed here on three occasions over the five years and enjoyed our stay. Lovely swimming pool and restaurant
RIT HOTEL Touvotel Citotel Dieppe
One of our top picks in Dieppe.Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, RIT HOTEL Touvotel Citotel Dieppe offers accommodations in Dieppe, just 29 miles from Saint-Valéry-sur-Somme. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Le Crotoy is 30 miles from RIT HOTEL Touvotel Citotel Dieppe, and Le Tréport is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 47 miles from RIT HOTEL Touvotel Citotel Dieppe.
- Only an overnight stop. Ideal position for the ferry. Very nice staff
- Cleanliness was excellent. No frills, but modern and everything we needed for an overnight stay. Breakfast was plentiful.
- Clean and comfortable, ideal location for the ferry.Do not stay here if you want an attractive location, it is just convenient.
Clean and tidy beds comfortable
Restaurant just outside
- Five minutes to dieppe ferry port easy parking easy check in quiet comfortable rooms modern no fuss perfect !
One of our top picks in Dieppe.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Hôtel Windsor is located in Dieppe, 30 miles from Saint-Valéry-sur-Somme and 16 miles from Le Tréport. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the sea or city. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Forges-les-Eaux is 30 miles from Hôtel Windsor, and Saint-Valéry-en-Caux is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Easy to find on seafront opposite the beach. Conveniently located to see Chateau, beach and town. Generous breakfast buffet served in panoramic room.
- The staff were delightful and very welcoming and helpful. Loved the sea view and the restaurant served an excellent dinner. Great location – my mother and I were able to walk everywhere.
I am a battlefield guide and I took a small group to Dieppe to see the history of the area. The hotel is ideally located if you wish to review the history of the Dieppe raid on 19th of August 1942. It overlooks the main landing beaches.
The hotel staff were excellent. They were extremely helpful. The food was wonderful. The dining room overlooks the beach. The rooms were good. Parking is pot luck as you have to locate a space on street. However the on street parking when you find a space is free.
given a choice of room, so we ended up with a much bigger more comfortable space.
good location, nice sea view, quick walk to shops, bars etc
staff friendly and helpful.
good standard of cleanliness
- Food was good. Bed was large and comfortable. The staff were very helpful. The location of the hotel was good.
Grand Hôtel Du Casino De Dieppe
One of our top picks in Dieppe.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Dieppe, 31 miles from Saint-Valéry-sur-Somme, Grand Hôtel Du Casino De Dieppe features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the sea or city. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Le Tréport is 16 miles from Grand Du Casino De Dieppe, and Forges-les-Eaux is 30 miles away. Le Touquet Airport is 47 miles from the property.
- croissants were delicious at breakfast .staff very friendly , room nice size.
- Very clean and comfortable room and bed. Also a nice view over the sea. Very friendly and helpful staff including the cleaners. I’m sure when the building and hotel entrance work is finished, it will be a lovely hotel.
- The view, nice large bedroom. Good walking distance to main shopping area.
- Receptionist on our arrival was very welcoming and pleasant as was the Breakfast Hostess. View from our room was lovely and considering renovation work is being done, we weren’t bothered by noise at all. On our departure, the young lady on the Casino desk rushed to assist my husband with our luggage. Quite different to when we arrived as you will read in my negative comment.
- Bed was really comfortable and the view from the room was fine (apart from the diggers doing the building work). The breakfast room was excellent and the breakfast buffet good. Staff were friendly and helpful without exception.
One of our top picks in Dieppe.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Hotel Aguado offers panoramic views of the sea and overlooks the harbor. Wi-Fi internet access is free of charge and all of the rooms are soundproofed and have flat-screen TV.A TV lounge and a computer with free Wi-Fi internet access are at your disposal. The hotel is serviced by an elevator.Guests of Hotel Aguado are invited to the lounge bar to enjoy an aperitif, after-dinner drink or a cocktail.A large parking lot is located on the beach in front of the hotel.
- Good breakfast, friendly and helpful staff. Good location.
- Really lovely staff, perfect location on the seaside in the center. Nice old school vibe and a lounge to have a drink. Bed, shower, breakfast, all fine. The view of the town from the top floor was actually just as nice as guessing of the sea from the other side.
- Extra radiator in room. Free newspapers. Delicious coffee & croissants. Helpful desk staff. Very clean throughout.
- Many rooms have a sea view as it is located on the sea front. Close to the harbour and centre of town is close by at the rear of the property.
- Owners were very friendly and place was spotless. Thanks for a great experience
Hôtel Les Remparts
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hôtel Les Remparts offers accommodations in Saint-Valéry-en-Caux. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Étretat is 25 miles from Hôtel Les Remparts, and Dieppe is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- The bed was comfy, the furnishings were dated but had character. We were on the third floor with a view of the seagulls nest and rooftops. The hotel has two separate buildings. The room was quiet with little noise from the neighbours although the hotel was full. The parking was on the street but it was free and in a quiet orderly town. The town is charming and well worth the visit. Wednesday evening is market time.
- We could take the dog. There was no body else there we had the place to ourselves, never saw any staff there.
Good value for money.
Beds comfortable, clean linen.
Plenty of towels and shower gel, soap etc.
- quiet location close to beach and facilities, sadly it was not beach weather – too early in the season.
- Bed was comfy and lovely clean crisp white sheets.
Hôtel De La Terrasse
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hôtel De La Terrasse offers accommodations in Varengeville-sur-Mer. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.You can play tennis and ping-pong at this hotel, and the area is popular for biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Dieppe is 5 miles from Hôtel De La Terrasse, and Le Tréport is 20 miles from the property. Le Touquet Airport is 50 miles away.
- The location as perfect, close to Dieppe for the ferry and close to the sea. The owners were charming and hrlpful. Dinner was excellent and it was a very good experience for a solo traveler
- Very helpful with gluten free breakfast. The Monet and Braque connection with the area provides interest.
- A faded bourgeoise seaside hotel, short walk to spectacular beach, with pleasant terrace for drinks. Breakfast croissants excellent but the coffee was terrible.
- The food (breakfast and dinner) was excellent and the dinner very good value for money. It was very comfortable and had the feeling of a very well established hotel, with an unbeatable location near cliffs, beaches, forest walks and nice parts to explore within easy reach. Would definitely stay there again.
- Suits well if you’re travelling with car. Late check out (noon) gave us opportunity to enjoy the outside pool.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. The Huitriere is located in seaside town of Quiberville, a 25-minute drive west of Dieppe. It is across from the beach and provides accommodations with private bathrooms and free Wi-Fi internet access.Rooms at the Hôtel Restaurant L’Huîtrière are equipped with a private bathroom, a direct phone line and a TV.Guests can enjoy regional drinks and cuisine, prepared with local produce, at the Huitriere’s bar and restaurant. Meals can be served on the terrace during the summer.Free on-site parking is available at L’Huitriere Hotel and it is an ideal base for exploring the Haute-Normandie region.
- Great location. Great food especially seafood and pizzas.
- Perfect 2 star hotel – perfect service – simple but perfect accommodation – what do you want more ? – really perfect balance price/quality
- Nice staff, nice decoration, and impressively large room (our room was actually 2 combined rooms).
- The staff were amazing! The room was perfect, we had a great stay there and I will be back with my family and friends in the future! My dog was welcome too which takes a lot of stress out of the holiday.
- Chambre cocooning avec belle vue sur la mer, literie confortable .
B&B Hôtel Dieppe
Located in Saint-Aubin-sur-Scie, the B&B Hôtel Dieppe Saint Aubin is a low-cost hotel, set beside the N27 motorway. Dieppe Pourville Golf Club is 2.5 miles away and free Wi-Fi access is available throughout.These modern guest rooms will provide you with a flat-screen TV, desk and air conditioning. Each room has a private bathroom complete with a shower and free toiletries.Breakfast is prepared every morning at this hotel, and it is served in the shared dining room. Restaurants can be found within 1,650 feet of the hotel.With free private parking, this hotel is 1.9 miles from the city centre and the beaches in Dieppe. You can check out Dieppe Castle, an 8-minute drive away.
- Separate room upstairs, comfortable beds, outside elevator, stools inside to sit on.
- Nothing the reception opened in the morning and then didn’t reopen till 5 we arrived at 12.30 and couldn’t get into our room till after 5 but wasn’t told this when we booked
- Clean and simple room. Warm on a very cold night. Bathroom small but worked well for me.
- Le calme de la chambre ainsi que l’espace et l’accueil sympathique.
Le petit déjeuner (choix et quantité)
Les viennoiseries et le pain.
La dame qui nous a accueili a l arrivée et le matin au petit déjeuner très sympathique.
Top Hotels In Ouville-la-rivière Upper Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ouville-la-Rivière Upper Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ouville-la-Rivière Upper Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ouville-la-Rivière Upper Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!