10 Best Hotels To Stay In Outreau Nord-Pas-de-Calais – Top Hotel Reviews
Outreau Nord-Pas-de-Calais is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Outreau Nord-Pas-de-Calais. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Outreau Nord-Pas-de-Calais. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Outreau Nord-Pas-de-Calais. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Outreau Nord-Pas-de-Calais right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Outreau Nord-Pas-de-Calais with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Outreau Nord-pas-de-calais:
Le Flobart offers accommodations in Le Portel. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Le Touquet-Paris-Plage is 13 miles from Le Flobart, and Calais is 21 miles away. Le Touquet Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- The hotel was cosy, warm and very comfortable. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful. There is a delightfully family approach to ones stay with the Hotel restaurant excellent and very popular with the locals.
- The evening meal was lovely, staff very helpful, room comfortable!
- It was low season and so parking was easy and the beach is just down the road which was wonderful.
- Booked a budget hotel to rest over night on our way home further south in France. Yes, this is a relatively ‘simple’ accommodation but was more than we expected. Regretted not having the evening meal in the hotel’s restaurant, but will correct this the next time we stay there. This will probably become our over night stop when travelling from the UK to France and vice versa. Located just meters from the sandy beach with a lovely walk along the peaceful front.
- Very friendly and welcoming and helpful owner. A small clean and smart hotel with excellent fresh breakfast with very good coffee.
One of our top picks in Boulogne-sur-Mer.The Opal’Inn has 42 accommodations with kitchen facilities across from the sea. Some rooms have a balcony and sea views. Guests can relax with a drink from the bar.Each room has a TV, telephone and Wi-Fi access. The private bathrooms have a bathtub and a shower.The hotel is across from Nausicaa, the French National Sea Experience Centre. There are many sites and activities in the area including the Gothic Church of Saint Nicolas, the historic quarter and windsurfing.The hotel has a 24-hour front desk and free public parking is available on site.
- Friendly and helpful start. Good breakfast. Bed was comfortable and good bathroom.
Hotel location and easy parking across the road.
Nice room with a sea view and good selection of breakfast items on offer.
The bar was handy for a drink after going out for the evening and best of all were the staff who are friendly and very helpful.
- The hotel was conveniently located for our needs. (3 minutes walk to Nausicaa) It was clean and tidy and the staff were friendly.
Breakfast was first class. Plenty selection of cereals fruit breads etc fruit juices. Eggs toast yoghurts teas coffees
Towels white fresh and all the staff very friendly
- Bed was comfy ,I like being able to get fresh air in the room
ibis Boulogne sur Mer Centre Cathédrale
Just over 1 milesss from the sea and 1 mile from the train station, ibis Boulogne sur Mer Centre Cathédrale is a 24-hour front desk hotel with a snack bar and rooms with an LCD, satellite TV.The rooms at ibis Boulogne sur Mer Centre Cathédrale have a bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer. Free Wi-Fi access is provided throughout.An all-you-can-eat, buffet breakfast is available every morning and includes fair-trade coffee, fresh French pastries, crêpes and tortillas. Restaurants and bars can be found within walking distance.The hotel is a 25-minute walk from the tourist board and just under 1 mile from the casino. There’s a free, public parking lot on site which doesn’t require a reservation.
- Very good for overnight stop, with 24hr check in. Very comfortable bed. Surprisingly good diy breakfast (boil your own eggs etc!).
- Good location. Parking safe. Close to the ciy centre.
- We stay at this Ibis regularly when we visit Boulougne, mainly because of the location to the old town. The staff here are always friendly and helpful and do their best to make sure we are accommodated in the rooms of our choice. The rooms are fairly basic although the beds are extremely comfortable and the shower always works well. All you need really for a short break. Breakfast always has plenty to choose from and is replenished regularly. We will be back!
- Bed was great and the location of the hotel was very convenient. Th rooms could do with a little maintenance which would make them superb.
- Good location. Friendly / helpful staff. Clean warm room. Good breakfast.
Premiere Classe Boulogne St Martin Les Boulogne
This hotel is a 5 minutes by car from Highway A16 and a 10 minute drive from Boulogne-sur-Mer city center.All the rooms come equipped with a TV and a private bathroom with a shower.At Premiere Classe Boulogne St Martin Les Boulogne, a buffet breakfast is served every morning in the communal lounge.The hotel is a 15 minute drive from the French National Sea Experience Centre, Nausicaa. Tickets are available at the front desk.
- Price and location for travel to/from UK is excellent. No surprise that it was fully booked. We had a pleasant meal at the Courtpaille opposite.
- Plenty of hot water – adequate & goodbalue for a speedy stop over – brekkie modest but pleasant and cheap.
- It did what it said on the tin – functional at a reasonable price.
- The hotel is right next to the motorway. It is a stone’s throw away from Auchan and cheap restaurant chains.
- More comfortable than expected – this was an extremely clean and warm budget hotel that exceeded expectations, and with four varying outlets next door, extremely easy to access food.
One of our top picks in Boulogne-sur-Mer.Located in Boulogne-sur-Mer, 14 miles from Le Touquet-Paris-Plage, Hôtel Alexandra features free WiFi access and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a TV with satellite channels. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Calais is 19 miles from Hôtel Alexandra, and Dover is 31 miles away. Le Touquet Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- It was a simple hotel but it tried hard to satisfy
- It was just an overnight pitstop on the way home. It was fine. Clean, comfortable and cheap. Handy to and from the page.
- Good location and friendly staff. Parking very close by
- Good central location. Clean and tidy and a helpful reception, offering to help with our bag even though it was only a small overnight bag.
- The host was very friendly and breakfast was a great start to the day.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hôtel Faidherbe offers accommodations in Boulogne-sur-Mer.The rooms are equipped with a TV with satellite channels.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Le Touquet-Paris-Plage is 14 miles from Hôtel Faidherbe, and Calais is 20 miles away. Le Touquet Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Quiet room at the back. Good breakfast although you had to cross to the hotel over the road to have it. Clean.
- We have used this hotel for over 20 years. Its fine for our needs. A bed and shower. Perfect location for shops and bars.
Breakfast in hotel opposite good
Shower good and hot
- The bed was comfortable and the hotel was clean. There were no staff at the actual hotel. Those who were in the hotel across the road and not in the Faidherbe were friendly and helpful.
- Good location, have used many times in the past with a large group. Basic but clean and comfortable.
Hôtel De Londres
One of our best sellers in Boulogne-sur-Mer! This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hôtel De Londres offers accommodations in Boulogne-sur-Mer, just 14 miles from Le Touquet-Paris-Plage. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is room service at the property.Calais is 20 miles from Hôtel De Londres, and Dover is 31 miles away. Le Touquet Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- GGood breakfast. Rooms reasonable and adequate for what we paid.
- Central to the town. Nice and clean, quiet and comfortable.
- Friendly family run 2* hotel near the shops, bars and restaurants and easy walking distance to the old walled town. Very good value, clean and tidy, with good breakfast. Will be even better when redevelopment of former bus station outside is completed.
- Nice & friendly staff, convenient location next to the city center
- Typical older style French hotel, like the old days before the Chains took over. Room was very basic but lovely and clean. Loved being served breakfast instead of the buffet style. Madam & Monsieur very friendly.
hotelF1 Boulogne sur Mer
HotelF1 Boulogne sur Mer is located in Saint-Martin-Boulogne, just 15 miles from Le Touquet-Paris-Plage. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Calais is 18 miles from hotelF1 Boulogne sur Mer, and Boulogne-sur-Mer is 2.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- Great location for travelling to the tunnel at Calais
- Very good value for money, you really make the most of a very small amount of money as it’s modernised and comfy enough for what you pay.
- This is a basic, basic hotel. A bed for the night. We arrived at 1:30am and left at 9:30am. All we wanted was to sleep somewhere super cheap. It did everything it was meant to. The bed was clean. My expectations were low but I wasn’t disappointed.
- Location, quietness, ease of parking, value for money. Will use again in future.
- basic comfortable hotel does exactly what it says on the tin. it is a stop over hotel before travelling on excellent for its purpose
Au Sleeping is minutes from the train station and center of Boulogne sur Mer. Each room in this family-run hotel has satellite TV, tea and coffee and a private shower.The hotel offers free parking and free Wi-Fi internet access in its public areas.Breakfast is available daily and can be taken in your room upon request.Au Sleeping is also located a short walk to the port and a 10 minute walk to the ancient, walled city and the Cathedral.With easy access to the Eurotunnel (6 miles), Au Sleeping provides a nice stopover before or after a ferry ride.
The staff were really welcoming – way beyond what I could have asked for. I asked where to get a pizza, and the staff member, insisted that he order for me, after much refusal, I conceded, in addition to ordering, he personally collected and delivered my pizza from the shop down the road to my door. smiling all the way.
Breakfast also saw some great conversations, and it was over this meal, which I shared with the owner and his friend, that really helped shaped my stay in the town, for the better. So much so, that before I headed off I popped in again and had a cup of tea.
- Reasonable price not too far from the centre of town.
- room was tatty the tv didnt work despite me telling the reception
- Manager very friendly. Breakfast was okay. Only an hour from ferry so location worked well for us.
- Convenient to the train station and good food in the restaurant. Pleasant, helpful staff.
- The staff were really welcoming – way beyond what I could have asked for. I asked where to get a pizza, and the staff member, insisted that he order for me, after much refusal, I conceded, in addition to ordering, he personally collected and delivered my pizza from the shop down the road to my door. smiling all the way.
Les Jardins d’Hardelot
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Les Jardins d’Hardelot offers accommodations in Hardelot-Plage, just 8 miles from Le Touquet-Paris-Plage. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Calais is 25 miles from Les Jardins d’Hardelot, and Boulogne-sur-Mer is 7 miles from the property. Le Touquet Airport is 8 miles away.
- Everything was fine, nice room, nice breakfast no parking problem – just nice
- Was excellent when we came last year, so booked it again.
- The rooms are lovely and spacious. The feel to the hotel was clean and elegant with modern features.
- Excellent location, very friendly staff and superb breakfast
- Super comfortable and friendly atmosphere. Fab location. Great price.
Top Hotels In Outreau Nord-pas-de-calais Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Outreau Nord-Pas-de-Calais to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Outreau Nord-Pas-de-Calais but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Outreau Nord-Pas-de-Calais. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!