10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ourense Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Ourense Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ourense Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ourense Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ourense Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ourense Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ourense Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ourense Galicia:
Hotel Miño is located in the center of Ourense, 5 minutes’ walk from the historic quarter. Free WiFi access is available.Each room here has a flat-screen TV, a wardrobe and parquet floors, as well as a fan and heating. The private bathrooms have a shower and free toiletries. Some rooms have a balcony.At Hotel Miño you will find a 24-hour front desk, a communal TV lounge and a bar. Services such as tourist information and luggage storage are available.The hotel is 5 minutes’ walk away from San Lázaro Park, and 2,150 feet from As Burgas Thermal Springs and Ourense Cathedral. Santiago de Compostela Airport is over 1 hour by car. There is a private parking nearby.
- Bem localizado e confortável. You pay for what you get. Good choice.
- it was located near the beach and withing walking distance of places to sight see. The staff was very nice and helpful.
- You are left alone. The people on the reception desk are very helpful. The bed was ample and the shower was great. Wifi was fine. Opposite their is a great café called Montgre and just down the main road is another great café called Niza. The hotel is only 10 to 15 minutes walk a bit uphill to the historic quarter and the cathedral. I will definitely go back.
- A good base and helpful staff. No A/C but it had a fan! Also very clean.
- The location is perfect for touring the city. The room was comfortable and the beds were terrific.. soft and comforting. We slept so well. The staff were so so helpful. There was a slight English/ Spanish language barrier (I really need to learn some Spanish), but they tried extra hard to ensure communication was easy and understood. I would happily stay here again.
Located just 650 feet from the historic center of Ourense, Hotel Altiana has a snack bar and a 24-hour reception. Each functional room offers free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.Rooms at Hotel Altiana feature wooden floors, a telephone and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Some rooms have windows with river views, while others have a small balcony overlooking the street.The Altiana is located just 1,650 feet from the River Miño and its famous Roman Bridge. Ourense Cathedral and the central Praza Maior Square are within an 8-minute walk.A wide range of shops, bars and traditional Galician restaurants can be found in the streets around the hotel. Ourense-San Francisco Train Station is a 15-minute walk away.
- A nice older property in good condition located in the centre of Luarca. There was also the opportunity to park our 2 motorbikes securely in the back of the property. The staff were very friendly, everything worked as it should, including the wif-fi and breakfast was also very good. I would use the hotel again.
- Staff very helpful and room basic but very clean . Bathroom spotless and shower great.
- Super comfy bed and clean bathroom, the extra blankets provided were appreciated as Ourense can get COLD.
- Great location, easy to get around from here, and decent restaurant on the first floor. Beds were comfortable. Great shower in the bathroom!
- The hotel is value for money. We liked verry much our view on the 4th floor. It was a pleasant stay. The location is great.
Dating from 1941, Hotel Zarampallo is set in the center of Ourense and less than 5 minutes’ walk from the main square. It offers free Wi-Fi and has a 24-hour reception and a restaurant.Each outward-facing room at Hotel Zarampallo has simple, lightly colored décor and heating. All rooms have satellite TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and toiletries.The hotel is just 2 minutes’ walk from Jardines del Padre Feijoo park, and 4 minutes’ drive from Ourense’s famous Termas Spa and Burgas Pools.Ourense’s train and bus stations can be reached in 10 minutes by foot.
- The location was absolutely perfect and the staff were very friendly!
- While no AC the fan directly over the bed helped keep cool. The location of the property is excellent, right in the centre.
- It was just the best ‘one star’ hotel I stayed at. Personally I would rate it 3 stars. Rooms are clean, tidy, elegant and you are right in the heart of the old town for easy access to all of Ourense’s charms. Great restaurants for lunch and dinner nearby.
Staff was very sweet
The rooms are small but very cute
It’s near all the terraces and the cathedral, great to walk around and enjoy the city center
- Awesome location, super convenient in the old town
NH Ourense is located in the center of Ourense, on one of its main shopping streets. This hotel offers free WiFi, hot tub, sauna and gym access and elegant rooms with flat-screen satellite TV.The NH Ourense is located in a restored building from the early 20th century, in the center of Ourense. The air-conditioned rooms feature Italian furniture and modern design. All have a mini-bar and some have a private balcony.The hotel’s restaurant serves NH’s healthy breakfast. You can find a wide range of characteristic Galician restaurants and tapas bars within a 10-minute walk.Ourense Cathedral and the Puente Romano Bridge are both 2,950 feet from the hotel. Ourense Train Station is 0.9 mi away. Outariz Thermal Spa can be reached in 10 minutes by car.
- Tea making families were great. Bed extra comfy, English channels on TV and good quality shampoo etc.
- Amazing stuff, perfect location, comfortable bed and an amazing roof terrace.
- The hotel was very modern and clean, with multi-lingual staff.
Awesome staff, great like new hotel, beautiful and comfy – modern. Staff were extremely accommodating. We were provided with option to change rooms on our 2nd day as room type we had requested became available then (we are returning guests).
In addition – they were very attentive and assisted us when our 2yr old became ill during our stay. Thank you so much!!!!
Very accessible and walking distance to city center is great.
Room is very spacious and comfortable to hang out. Definitely returning!
- Location, friendly and helpful staff, great room with a big bed.
Barceló Ourense is in the commercial, cultural and leisure center of Ourense.All rooms at Barceló Ourense have a mini-bar. There is heating or air conditioning and there is free WiFi. Some rooms have city views.The hotel has a tour desk and 24-hour reception. Other facilities include meeting rooms and banquet facilities.
- Perfect location, the bus to the thermes is just downstairs. At first, the air conditioner was leaking water. We found it very late, about 11p.m. After checking the situation, they helped us change the room ASAP. A bit smaller, but great. I am grateful to them, because they gave us the large room with fantastic view. The Bed was so comfortable. Thank you very much. It was really a nice memory.
- Freundlicher Empfang mit Anweisung, wie man die sehr gepflegte Garage findet. Hatten ein sehr schönes Zimmer im 5.Stock mit einer Traumaussicht über die Stadt. Die Lage sehr zentral gleich bei der Fußgängerzone. Sehr gutes Frühstücksbuffet
- Recientemente renovado, todavía en obras. Bien situado, buenas habitaciones.
La habitación individual era mucho mejor que la doble. Unas vistas increíbles, muy buen tamaño.
Mega habitación con mega camas.
La decoración recién reformada es muy vistosa y moderna a primera vista, pero tienen mucho que pulir todavía.
- La cama muy cómoda y muy grande, y las vistas muy buenas desde la octava planta. Además hay televisión giratoria, por lo tanto es cómodo para pasar el rato.
Carris Cardenal Quevedo
Located in central Ourense, Carris Cardenal Quevedo is a modern hotel just 2,650 feet from San Martiño Cathedral. Free WiFi is offered throughout the propertyDecorated in elegant neutral tones, each air-conditioned room has wooden floors and a seating area. Some also have a private balcony. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath, and hairdryer.The Cardenal Quevedo has a restaurant and a café-bar. You can also find a variety of characteristic bars and restaurants within a 5-minute walk of the hotel.Staff at the 24-hour reception are happy to provide information about Ourense and the surrounding area. Santiago de Compostela and Vigo are both around an hour’s drive away.
Breakfast was merely ok. Everything nicely presented and staff attentive but nothing spectacular. (I wouldn’t include breakfast on the next stay.)
Getting in and out of the bathtub to shower is treacherous, especially for older people; there’s nothing to hold onto as you get in/out of the wet tub. Anti-slip footing would be helpful, as would be handrails.
One of our rooms was odd — it had a huge window between the shower and the rest of the room. I can only assume it was for light, and there are blinds to cover it, but it still seemed a bit seedier than the hotel otherwise intends.
- Really nice facilities. The rooms are luxurious, beds are very comfortable. The location is close to the Camino as well as restaurants and shops. The staff is very friendly and helpful.
- Great property right in the heart of this small but pretty town. We would go back for sure. Staff are friendly and accommodating. Facilities are limited but it doesn’t matter because it is close to everything.
- This is a gorgeous, modern hotel in the city centre of Ourense. The bedrooms are large, the beds are very comfortable. We had a room with a balcony which was fantastic. I would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Our room was very comfortable with all modern amenities. Very clean and staff was very accommodating.
- Breakfast was merely ok. Everything nicely presented and staff attentive but nothing spectacular. (I wouldn’t include breakfast on the next stay.)
Hotel Francisco II
Francisco II is located in a quiet area of central Ourense, just a short walk from the city’s famous thermal baths and the Old Town. It offers a free gym.The rooms at the Francisco II feature classic-style décor. Each one comes with air conditioning, central heating, a flat-screen TV and a mini-bar.The hotel has a hairdressing salon, and a Turkish bath, available for an extra charge. There is also a business center with a computer and meeting rooms.The Francisco II has a café-restaurant serving snacks, sandwiches and pizzas. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.Ourense Cathedral is a 5-minute walk from the Francisco II. Vigo and Santiago de Compostela are just over an hour’s drive away.
- We were most impressed by the high quality of the hotel from the moment we entered. Our room was spacious and comfortable. The staff were exceptionally helpful. We could not have asked for more. It was a wonderful surprise
We have to say it is a lovely place to stay. Nice and very clean. Nice breakfast. Very central and safe. They clean our room every day and the ladies who did it were absolutely brilliant. Our rooms were spotless every morning they couldn’t do enough. We have three rooms. We were seven of us from London and definitely we are coming back.
*We had dinner one night at the hotel. Really nice. Quality and price fantastic. The waitress very helpful and patient.
- Location good, we had a great room, the restaurant bar facility was a bonus and very good. The hotel was spotless and the staff very helpful.
- excellent hotel very close to oldtown, big and clean room, comfy beds, breakfast ok
- Great staff, 300meters from the center. Big room. The parking costs 10€ day.
Hotel Novo Cándido
Hotel Novo Cándido has rooms in Ourense near As Burgas Thermal Springs and Auditorium – Exhibition Center. The property is located 2.7 miles from Outariz Thermal Baths. The property provides a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi.The rooms in Hotel Novo Cándido are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms include a private bathroom with a shower. Guest rooms at Hotel Novo Cándido include air conditioning and a desk.Guests at Hotel Novo Cándido can enjoy a continental breakfast.Vigo Airport is 40 miles from the property.
- Lovely new modern hotel in excellent location. All staff friendly and helpful and particularly Monica who spoke English.
- Excellent hotel. Monica on reception was really helpful….thank you
- very well located. nice room and bath room all Brand new.
- El baño, estaba muy bien equipado y me sorprendió gratamente, íbamos con la idea de pasar tres días de calma y visitar sitios pero el hotel invitaba a quedarse. Es un edificio muy moderno en una zona bastante comunicada.
- Está muy céntrico, en la zona más agradable de la ciudad.
The Eurostars Auriense is located 4.3 mi from the Galician city of Ourense. It has a seasonal outdoor pool, a gym, private parking and a garden, and offers free Wi-Fi throughout.All rooms at the Hotel Auriense have air conditioning and heating. There is a safe, mini-bar and satellite TV. The private bathroom comes with amenities and a hairdryer.Dinner is served throughout the week in the hotel café.There is a 24-hour reception, and you can hire a car from the tour desk.The Expourense Exhibition Center is 2.5 mi from the hotel, while the golf club is 1.9 mi away. Buses to the center stop 650 feet away.
- Nice hotel for trip in this region.Located in a quiet location.
- The pool, the bar staff and the food which was quite good.
- The room was very clean and modern as are all Eurostars. We love to stay in them because they are a wonderful value and predictably clean and nice. The breakfast was one of the best we experienced in Spain and whoever makes their pastries needs to move to America. They were fabulous.
- The hotel and facilities were great. We had a junior room which was suite. Due to car problems we arrived late and could not use the outdoor pool which was large and lovely. Did not go into auriense itself.
- The reception staff were very friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean
Puente Romano is located in central Ourense, 8 minutes’ walk from Burgas Thermal Baths. It offers free parking and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The hotel’s bright restaurant serves traditional Galician food. There is also a bar serving snacks and drinks throughout the day. Packed lunches are also available.Ourense Cathedral is 7 minutes’ walk from Puente Romano, and the city’s Roman Bridge is a 10-minute walk away. With good access to the A-52 Motorway, the hotel is an hour’s drive from Vigo and Santiago de Compostela.
- Excellent value. Receptionists were very friendly, very clean room. Room at the backside was quiet. Locked parking space inside for our bicycles (or your car)
- Location and friendly staff. Rooms spotless and cleaned every day. We needed to extend our stay and it was no problem. Excellent hotel
- The hotel was pleasant and had a dog friendly area where we could eat.
- The outside of the hotel looks good but unfortunately the inside is in need of some tlc. The receptionist on arrival was friendly.
- The personnel was very friendly and professional and this includes the cleaning service, the reception and the cafeteria.
Top Hotels In Ourense Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ourense Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ourense Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ourense Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!