10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ouffières Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Ouffières Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ouffières Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ouffières Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ouffières Lower Normandy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ouffières Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ouffières Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ouffières Lower Normandy:
Logis Hotel Le Relais De La Poste
Located in Thury-Harcourt, 14 miles from Caen, Logis Hotel Le Relais De La Poste features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.Cabourg is 27 miles from Logis Le Relais La Poste, and Bayeux is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 30 miles from Logis Hotel Le Relais De La Poste.
- The bed was comfortable and the hotel was in the Village and within walking distance of bars and restaurants and ideal to enjoy the drive around Suisse Normande
- Pourvoir prendre la chambre jusqu’a 22h00. Propreté et sympathie.
- Salle de bains spacieuse. Petit déjeuner satisfaisant.
- Convivialité, amabilité, confort. Excellent repas pour un tarif plus que sympathique.
- La chambre suffisamment spacieuse et au calme, une agréable petite salle-de bain tout confort. Le petit-déjeuner complet sucré, salé.
Hotel de la Place
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the city, Hotel de la Place is located in Aunay-sur-Odon in the region of Basse-Normandie, just 16 miles from Caen. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Cabourg is 30 miles from Hotel de la Place, and Bayeux is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- Spacious rooms, also offered breakfast in the room
- The property was very good value. We arrived just in time to view the Bastille day fireworks display directly outside the hotel. They may have private parking, (we didn’t ask because of huge crowds) but we were happy parking on street. Staff very concerned to help us find them in dense crowd for display. We were welcomed to a table with a fantastic view of display which literally started as we arrived. We found it very comfortable and excellent value, home made jams at breakfast. Would definitely stay again.
- The hotel was very conveniently situated in the town near beautiful countryside. The restaurant was excellent and very good value. The staff were very friendly and helpful.
- We stayed overnight on a trip through Normandy. The hotel is easy to find, its very clean and comfortable and the facilities were fine. Its a family run hotel and they and the staff were very friendly/helpful. The evening meal was good and we would stay again when in the area.
- A friendly little hotel, set in a small town environment. This is in the center of town, and is popular with locals for meals etc. Friendly staff. Rooms were adequate, clean with good facilities, and comfortable. No air-con, but the bedroom was cool when I stayed (in July) probably due to the stone / brick construction.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Saint-Michel offers accommodations in Aunay-sur-Odon, just 16 miles from Caen. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room comes with a private bathroom. A TV is featured.There is a tour desk at the property.Cabourg is 30 miles from Hotel Saint-Michel, and Bayeux is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- The rooms are basic, but comfortable, clean and quiet. Very friendly and helpful staff. Fantastic croissants with the petit dejeuner!
- This is an excellent family run hotel. The room was clean and modern with good on suite facilities. The bed was comfortable and we had a good nights rest.The restaurant served well, presented food cooked to a high standard. The couple that own the hotel were very pleasant and helpful.
- Friendly hostess. Excellent breakfast. Aunay is an interesting location – features in WW2 Battle for Normandy history. Good wifi. Hostess made telephone booking for dinner at another hotel in Aunay. Easy access to Bayeux which has more than a great tapestry. It is a fascinating mediaeval town to explore.
- Rien à dire, que du bien de cet hôtel, les patrons sont très accueillants et à l’écoute du client. Nous recommandons cet établissement à tout nos amis, et reviendrons avec plaisir si besoin.
- Ricevimento cortese e disponibile. Le camere sono abbastanza nuove. La struttura è un po’ antica, ma non è molto importante. Buona prima colazione e possibilità di cenare con menu à la carte e Pizzeria. Prezzo molto ragionevole.
Logis Hotel Au Site Normand
One of our top picks in Clécy.This Logis is located in Clécy near the banks of the Orne River. The hotel offers a buffet breakfast and all guest rooms have a private bathroom, TV and free Wi-Fi.The Logis Hotel Au Site Normand has a restaurant serving a variety of regional specialties and seafood. Guests can eat and enjoy a drink on the hotel’s patio.Guests of the Site Normand can relax in the hotel garden, enjoy hiking and biking in the surrounding Normandy countryside and visit the nearby Château de La Landelle.
- Staff were very friendly and helpful. Food in restaurant was excellent. Good breakfast.
- Hotel’s restaurant was an excellent ‘foodie’ experience
- Restaurant at Hotel closed so had to find other. Breakfast at 12 euros not worth it so ate at cafe in square. We were charged 100 euros for our room – not worth it -sure rooms were cheaper on hotel tariff. No staff on duty when we arrived 3pm -we had been asked for our eta and advised the hotel but were but all locked until 4 pm.
- A lovely family owned hotel in a very tranquil and pretty village, surrounded by beautiful countryside. The cooking & food presentation was superb. Our stay enabled us to visit Falaises and Bayeux ( two of our holiday “must sees”) while the extraordinary local Model Railway was a bonus.. For other travellers with similar interests we can heartily recommend this hotel and its location.
- Great place & location – lovely food & very helpful staff
Domaine de la Pommeraye & Spa
Located in La Pommeraye in the region of Basse-Normandie, 19 miles from Caen, Domaine de la Pommeraye & Spa features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shops at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Cabourg is 30 miles from Domaine de la Pommeraye & Spa, and Bayeux is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 32 miles from Domaine de la Pommeraye & Spa.
Yann and Havre were outstanding hosts. We arrived just before midnight and got lost. Yann drove a good 3 miles to come to where we were.
Dinner with them and a few other guests was delicious and a great way to indulge in some French cuisine. We were travelling with two young kids who are fussy eaters. Yann made some pasta for them which they absolutely loved. The spa was also another hit with us.
Breakfast was also nicely presented and the kids enjoyed the variety of pastries available every morning.
Really clean rooms the location was neat the SPA excellent could rivalise with a luxury hotel.
The welcome of the owners of the place, made us feel like home.
Very good breakfast.
We were invited for a dinner with the owners Yann is an excellent cook!
Thanks to Herve and Yann for turning a hotel stay into a warm and welcome getaway.
The Swiss Normande is a good escapade if you want to get back to nature, quiet an fresh air.
- We loved the option of having an informal evening meal with other guests & the hosts – wonderful food too!
- It is an amazing place, very quite, kids friendly. The owners are amazing. We have a dinner together and talk about life, they try to helps us and make our stay the most comfortable. Highly recommended! We feel like not in the hotel, like we come to our friends house. Thank you!
- Nice location. Decent wifi. Passable breakfast. Nice people.
- Yann and Havre were outstanding hosts. We arrived just before midnight and got lost. Yann drove a good 3 miles to come to where we were.
Hotel du Golf de Clécy
Showcasing a terrace and hot tub, Hotel du Golf de Clécy is located in Clécy in the region of Basse-Normandie, just 21 miles from Caen. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Bayeux is 28 miles from Hotel du Golf de Clécy, and Bagnoles de l’Orne is 24 miles from the property. Saint-Gatien Airport is 35 miles away.
- Nice looking place from the outside, nice location if looking for peace and quiet
- Hotel was set in beautiful countryside, the dinner was very good, breakfast was fine and the bed was comfortable
- A lovely scenic place to stay. Friendly staff and comfortable beds.
- The setting was stunning and quiet, the bed was comfortable the mascot dogs were lovely.
- Beautiful location, lovely hotel and very helpful staff. All at a very reasonable cost. Will definitely stay there again.
Au Vieux Puits
Au Vieux Puits offers accommodations in Villers-Bocage.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Caen is 15 miles from au vieux puits, and Cabourg is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- The friendliness of the staff. Facilities good for the price
- Looking for a stopover on the Voie Verte. This was perfect. Cycles stored overnight off road. Hotel is excellant value with adequate breakfast. They do serve snacks in the bar in the evening which you might need if you arrive on a Monday as we did. The only other place we found to eat was a burger bar.
- This small hotel is set on the main street of a small town and has a very popular bar. It was a real gem, nothing was too much trouble for the owners. The rooms were spotless and facilities good. The lady owner was very friendly and looked after us so well. I would go out of my way to stay here agian if travelling in Normandy.
- Excellent location, all the staff that I met we’re very hospitable. Great coffee.
- L’accueil fort sympa, la chambre très accueillante, la literie confortable
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the lake, La Jalousie is located in Saint-Aignan-de-Cramesnil in the region of Basse-Normandie, just 26 miles from Deauville. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Caen is 8 miles from La Jalousie, and Trouville-sur-Mer is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 21 miles from La Jalousie.
Easy location to find, very helpful staff/owner
Clean and tidy, made us feel very welcome, we had a good laugh with the lady owner
She could also speak a little english, the price was excellent
Accueil très chaleureux, la responsable de l’établissement est vraiment fort sympathique et arrangeante, encore un de ses rares lieux avec esprit familial et humain.
Chambre spacieuse avec tout le confort nécessaire.
Bon petit déjeuner.
Nous étions de mariage dans la région et notre nuitée dans cet établissement était parfaite!
- accueil super une patronne très agréable et à notre service et écoute, nous avons bien manger avec du fait maison juste dans la chambre pas de porte pour aller se laver
- La possibilité de garer la voiture devant sa chambre
- La chambre est propre. La décoration est sobre et moderne. Le style rez-de-chaussée de jardin très sympa
- Easy location to find, very helpful staff/owner
Logis Hotel Les Trois Rois
This Logis is located in the Normandy village of Villers-Bocage. It offers free parking and soundproofed accommodations with TV, private bathroom and free Wi-Fi.The Trois Rois Restaurant offers regionally inspired French cuisine in the hotel’s elegantly furnished dining room. Guests can enjoy the hotel’s breakfast in the comfort of their room.The Logis Hotel Les Trois Rois is just 15.5 miles from Caen and 25 miles from the north Normandy coast. Guests can enjoy hiking and biking in the countryside surrounding the hotel.
- Nice room but we asked for ground floor, given 2nd. changed to first next night & all our stuff moved for us.
- Very nice hotel with plenty of space around. Excellent restaurant. The rooms quite comfortable but small TV high on wall. Nice view from the bedroom window.
- Une chambre, certes petite, mais propre et au calme , avec une fenêtre donnant sur la campagne; la salle d’eau est impeccable (mal éclairée), le restaurant où la cuisine est fine et servie avec soin.
- La personne qui nous a accueillie était très aimable, à notre écoute…. Petit déjeuner correcte
- Accueil sympathique, localisation correcte. Parking gratuit
ibis Caen Porte De Bretagne
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, ibis Caen Porte De Bretagne offers accommodations in Bretteville-sur-Odon, just 26 miles from Deauville. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Caen is 2.7 miles from Hôtel Caen Porte Bretagne, and Trouville-sur-Mer is 27 miles from the property. Saint-Gatien Airport is 24 miles away.
- Hotel has good location for customers with car – free parking, petrol station and food shop is near by. Be aware that breakfast is not included, service is good.
- Very pleasant hotel. Convenient for touring the area.
Lovely room and accessibility very good.
Like the Courtepaille joined on to the hotel.
Nice and quiet.
Secure car park, gates closed at night
- The staff is friendly and speak good English. The restaurant was nice and also served a nice breakfast.
- it is what ibis do , small ,clean ,take dogs ,easy to access ,you know what your are getting , This one towards the top ,meal at c p excellent staff good . ( we are English , not loved by French ) so overall , thankyou .a
Top Hotels In Ouffières Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ouffières Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ouffières Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ouffières Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!