10 Best Hotels To Stay In Otívar Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Otívar Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Otívar Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Otívar Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Otívar Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Otívar Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Otívar Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Otívar Andalucía:
Hotel Suites Albayzin Del Mar
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. The luxurious Hotel Suites Albayzin del Mar is set within Isla del Ocio, in Almuñecar. Located within a 1-hour drive of the Alhambra in Granada, this complex features a large outdoor pool complex.Set in Costa Tropical, the hotel’s gardens have an Arab-Andalusian architecture, featuring waterfalls, bridges and grottoes that connect with the swimming pools.Each large, bright suite at the Albayzin del Mar has 2 or 3 bedrooms, air conditioning and heating. There is a large living room with satellite TV, a complete kitchenette, and a private terrace.The terrace offers wonderful views of Costa Tropical beaches and the surrounding mountains, located 0.6 mi away.This hotel has an a la carte and buffet restaurant, a piano bar and poolside bar, games room and a children´s club. There is also a gym available, as well as billiards tables.
- great hotel with all the facilities you would need and amazing staff
- Apartment was beautiful. Light and spacious. Very comfortable bed.
- This place is amazing. We had a huge 2 bedroom apt. With a full kitchen, washer/dryer etc. We were off season, but you could tell this place would be great if full. Cool architecture like a 70s Moorish Palace, Lits of Mirror and details. Nice pool deck.
Hotel location, suite facilities, gardens and pool area all excellent.
Garage parking a bonus in a very busy area.
Extremely good options for breakfast and dinner.
- View is nice, if its garden and slightly sea view.
Hotel Toboso Almuñécar
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Located 1,000 feet from Almuñécar’s Puerta del Mar Beach, Hotel Toboso Almuñécar features rooms with balconies and sea or mountain views. It has a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a terrace.Each of the bright, air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Toboso Almuñécar has simple, traditional décor. All rooms have heating, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The hotel also has a bar and a lounge with a TV. Tourist information can be requested at the 24-hour reception.The nearest golf club is 9.3 mi away and other local activities include water sports, tennis and paddle tennis. Sierra Nevada Ski Resort is 56 mi away.The Toboso is within 50 mi of Málaga and Granada’s airports.
- Everything was ok. The hotel was nice but not excellent althought cheap. We didn’t get any breakfest because it was served so late.
- Our room was very good, the location is good and they provide an excellent breakfast. They allowed us to store our bicycles in a secure storage room.
- Nice modern.hotel plenty of facility’s near by
- Lovely room with sea view. Despite hotel stating its 300m from the beach – it’s around a pleasant 10 minute walk. Small seasonal pool. Lovely for a refreshing dip. Room 311 is perfect. Large bathrooms. Spotlessly clean. Staff lovely. Really helpful
- Reception staff are nice, room was clean, it has an small swimming pool and you can park your car free.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Set on the Playa del Pozuelo’s beachfront, this elegant hotel is one mile from the center of Almuñécar. It features a spa area, free Wi-Fi and outdoor pools with sun terraces.The spacious rooms at Bahía Tropical feature a private balcony or patio, with views of the pools. They come furnished with a sofa bed and air conditioning.Hotel Bahía Tropical can be found in Velilla Taramay on the Costa de Granada. The Sierra Nevada Mountains are nearby.The spa area has a terrace with Balinese-style beds and massage services are available. There is a Turkish bath, sauna, Scottish showers and a hot tub.Bahía Tropical offers a buffet restaurant, serving international and local cuisine. Guests can also enjoy a barbecue on the terrace with views of the sea, and during summer months there is a poolside bar. Gluten-free menus are available upon request.
- Liked the pool, the SPA and massage (discounts midweek), staff.
- Beds comfortable and the room was nicely furnished and clean. Breakfast was excellent. Near a little beach.
- Friendly staff, clean, close to beach and restaurants…
- Delicious food, good pool. The best price and qualità for those money.
- Excellent hotel. Great location and very helpful and friendly staff. Breakfast is very good lots of choice
Playacálida Spa Hotel Luxury
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring an infinity pool overlooking the Mediterranean Sea, the Playacálida offers a spa and rooms with balconies. Set in Almuñecar’s Torre del Diablo, it is 650 feet from the beach.Each of the Playacálida’s bright, air conditioned rooms has satellite TV. There is also a minibar and fully equipped bathroom.Playacálida Spa Hotel Luxury features 4 further swimming pools, including a river-style pool. The spa has Turkish baths, a sauna and an indoor pool.Mediterranean cuisine is offered in the hotel’s buffet restaurant. There is also a bar and a daily entertainment program.The center of Almuñecar is approximately 2 miles from the Playacálida. Málaga and its airport are less than a 1-hour drive away.
- Activities for kids and night shows, very nice infinity pool and interior pools, dinners sometimes quite impressive but you will get bored after few times, very big rooms and bathrooms
- The wonderful outdoor infinity pool and the proximity to the beach. Great if the weather is good. Large bedroom, large bathroom and large balcony with lovely view of the beach. Good sporting and other activities. Relaxed cafe bar to eat in as well as the restaurant.
- They gave me a free bottle of bubbly on my birthday when they spotted my birthday cards on the side board in our room, it was a very nice gift.
The swimming pool was amazing, really
The view from the room was amazing
- The staff is nice and friendly. Some of the fruits are reasonable. One feels happy when leaving.
Hotel Helios – Almuñecar
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hotel Helios is located on the front line of San Cristóbal Beach in Almuñécar on the Costa Tropical. It offers an outdoor swimming pool and a bar with beautiful sea views. Free WiFi is provided.All rooms at the Helios are bright and feature characteristic Mediterranean décor. They all come with air conditioning and a private bathroom, and most have a private balcony.The Helios Hotel has a buffet restaurant as well as the café-bar Tropicana and the rooftop bar Blue Bar including a chill-out area, available during summer months. Guests can also enjoy spa facilities and massage services.The outdoor pool is heated from November to May and features a sun terrace with loungers.There is a TV room and the hotel also provides a varied entertainment program. Hotel Helios offers guests a car rental service.The hotel is a 10-minute walk away from Almuñécar’s old town, where you can find the medieval Moorish San Miguel Castle. The city of Granada is 50 mi away, while Malaga is 47 mi from the property.
- Fantastic location opposite the beach. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The rooms comfortable clean with huge beds. Good breakfast. Great views from the Blue bar on the roof.
- Ah that room with the sea view. Wonderful friendly stuff, receptionist who will get us special price for our room upgrade 🙂 the cook that gives his best to find chocolate for my churro during breakfast. We are allowed to hang around after checkout. Pool area is great. Blue bar is surprisingly cool (and blue :)) with great view
EVERTHING THIS HOTEL IS SUPER WHY ONLY 3STAR. MUCH BETTER THAN PREVIOUS STAY 2DAYS BEFORE
THIS HOTEL FOOD CLEANLINESS STAFF LOCATION JUST EVERYTHING IS SPOT ON
DESERVES MORE STARS
- Room was very clean and spacious. We had a front facing room with a great view of the promenade and sea (photo below). Breakfast was a buffet with great variety and as much to eat as you would wish. Check in and out were easy and the staff were helpful, polite and spoke excellent English. We enjoyed our evening pre-dinner drinks in the bar by the pool, where the staff were very attentive and welcoming. Sunbed and parasol hire on the beach was cheap – 4 euros for the whole day and after the first day the friendly man on the beach had our sunbeds ready for us in the same spot each day as soon as he saw us coming.
- Lovely hotel with friendly staff, lovely big clean room, and relaxing communal areas (pool, lounge, sun beds). I stayed half board and food was really varied and with plenty of options. There is also a nice cocktail bar on the roof.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hotel Casablanca is on Almuñecar’s San Cristobal Beach, on the Costa Tropical. It offers superb Mediterranean views and free Wi-Fi, and is just 10 minutes’ walk from the town center.Air-conditioned rooms at the Casablanca have a flat-screen TV, and some have a private balcony, available on request. Each is soundproofed and has a safe and work desk. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities.The restaurant serves Mediterranean cuisine and features a fireplace. There is a summer terrace with a café-bar and barbecue area.Free onsite parking is available for motorbikes. There is easy access to the N340, and Peña Escrita Nature Reserve is an hours’ drive away.
- Close to beach, plenty of eateries in walking distance. Not far to the main part of town with a variety of shops, little alleyways and close to mainline roads.
- Perfect location for the beach and restaurants. A very relaxing location especially as we upgraded to a room with a balcony. The restaurant food is excellent and very reasonably priced.
- Front row to seafront, pleasant helpful staff good quality food. Prices of food and drinks good value for money.
- Great location, we often stay there, it is our go to hotel in Almunacer.
- The hotel is charming and adds something special to the atmosphere for a very relaxing and enjoying stay.
Hotel Victoria Playa
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Located a 5-minute walk from San Cristóbal Beach, this hotel is 15 minutes’ walk from Almuñécar’s shopping and historical areas. It offers a gym and a large garden with an outdoor pool.The air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Victoria Playa feature free Wi-Fi, satellite TV and a private balcony. Each one has a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel’s buffet restaurant serves international food, and there is also a bar. The Victoria Playa also offers a varied entertainment program for adults and children.With good access to the A-7 Motorway, the hotel is a 25-minute drive from Nerja. Málaga Airport is 1 hour and 10 minutes’ drive away.
- good room, comfy beds, excellent air conditioning, friendly staff and good food.
- Room was fantastic. Pool and slides great. Staff very helpful and friendly. Room was cleaned immaculately every day
- I have many friends who live in the area and try to visit them at least once a year. The hotel is privately owned by a local man and the staff take a pride in their work. There is a happy feeling about the hotel.
- the pool was great, lovely buffet, beautiful views
- The food was extremely good, especially the Christmas Eve buffet. Plenty of choice to suit all tastes. The staff were very helpful and friendly.
Hotel el Palacete del Corregidor
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Set in Almuñécar, Hotel el Palacete del Corregidor offers a terrace. This 3-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and a concierge service. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and in-house parking is provided.The units in the hotel are equipped with a desk, a private bathroom, a flat-screen TV, bed linen and a balcony with a garden view. All guest rooms at Hotel el Palacete del Corregidor feature air conditioning and a wardrobe.A buffet breakfast is available daily at the accommodations. Other facilities available at the property include a seasonal spa, Turkish bath and sauna.Guests at Hotel el Palacete del Corregidor will be able to enjoy activities in and around Almuñécar, like cycling. Granada is 31 mi from the hotel. Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport is 32 mi away.
- Friendly staff, ideal location in the old town , gorgeous terrace for breakfast
- Nice atmosphere in the middle of the old town, great location with good access to the beach & town. Terrace restaurant was pretty amazing with great views, however limited food options.
- The following day (our last night out of our 2 night stay) we changed to a much better room called “La Herradura” with windows onto the narrow street. I can see why this hotel has such good reviews. The owners have created a lovely character hotel with an enjoyable spa and nice roof terrace restaurant. There are perhaps 2 rooms to avoid out of the 10 bedrooms in this hotel. Then you should have an excellent stay. But if, when making your reservation, you cannot confirm your location of room with windows onto the street then best not to take a chance and stay elsewhere.
- The staff were very friendly. Rooms very clean and comfortable. Breakfast on the roof terrace was excellent
- Friendly staff, lovely roof terrace for drinks and breakfast, great location
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring contemporary interiors, the Bahía Almuñecar is located 500 feet from Puerta del Mar Beach. It offers a spa and outdoor pool, with views over the sea and Sierra Nevada.The rooms at Bahía Almuñecar have a private balcony and most enjoy sea views. They come with satellite TV and air conditioning.Spa facilities include a hot tub, Turkish bath and sauna. Massage services are available, as well as treatments involving chocolate and wine, for an extra cost.Granada and Malaga are 40 minutes from the hotel by car. The Sierra Nevada Mountains are 1 hour away and offer an ideal area for skiing in winter or hiking in summer.
- The location is very good. The hotel is very clean in all areas. Staff helpful and friendly. Enormous choice for breakfast, something for everyone.
- We liked it so much that we have booked in again next week
Quiet, side sea view from balcony, everything as it should be. Excellent buffet dinner and breakfast, average entertainment.
Would stay again.
- Great location to beach. Parking available next door to hotel.
The room and bathroom were good with a small terrace overlooking the town. Both were clean.
Location was close to town centre and a short stroll to the beach. The rooftop pool and terrace looked good with fantastic views, although we stayed only one night and didn’t use these.
The reception staff were friendly and helpful.
Best Western Salobreña
Situated on top of a cliff, the Best Western Hotel has views of the sea and the village of Salobreña, 2 miles away. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.The hotel’s restaurant offers a Mediterranean buffet and a barbecue menu during the summer months. Guests can enjoy impressive panoramic views of the sea from the restaurant.The Best Western is set within grounds and features an outdoor swimming pool with a sun terrace. There is also a tennis court and massage services are available.Best Western Hotel Salobreña can be found one mile from the beach. Granada is 43 miles away and Malaga is 62 miles from the hotel.
- Amazing beatific views…gorgeous grounds and pool room and beds amazing comy and big decor lovely
- Staff great – breakfast plenty of it – pool nice – views good – room good size with ensuite and clean -l – you need a car / taxi to go into town not walkable – great for families with children
Renovated room was nice with coffee machine although extra pods expensive. Jacuzzi bath was lovely to wash the dead ants of your feet.
Views of coast line are amazing.
- Beautiful location room was recently refurbished so excellent with a lovely balcony and beautiful views pool looked lovely too
- The staff accommodated our needs – travelling with our dog so balcony important. Late check-out was also possible to help with work commitments in the area. Fabulous pool area and we had a great dinner in the garden.
Top Hotels In Otívar Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Otívar Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Otívar Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Otívar Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!