10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ostwald Alsace – Top Hotel Reviews
Ostwald Alsace is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ostwald Alsace. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ostwald Alsace. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ostwald Alsace. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ostwald Alsace right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ostwald Alsace with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ostwald Alsace:
Mercure Strasbourg Aéroport
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Ideally located in leafy gardens, in the southern outskirts of Strasbourg, the hotel offers a family welcome 7.5 miles from Entzheim Airport and the center of the city.Mercure Strasbourg Sud features 97 spacious, air-conditioned and soundproofed rooms.Come and relax in a family atmosphere by the fireplace in the winter or beside the swimming pool in the summer.Discover the hotel’s restaurant with a terrace, Terres Gourmandes, offering generous servings of modern cuisine.Mercure Strasbourg’s function rooms can accommodate up to 70 people for family events, business meetings and more.
- Good value, newly remodeled, easy highway access, very clean
Had a nice calm and comfortable feel to it. Friendly helpful staff especially since I was on crutches after a skiing accident.
Room clean and comfortable, very comfortable beds.
- Nothing special, but nothing really wrong either. We’ve got a non-smoking room which however had a smell of cigarettes. The staff immediately changed a room for us, which was nice. In general Mercure hotel have quite basic design, with poorly painted walls, but they are clean, which is important. This is a good hotel for a night stay or a business trip.
- The bathroom and the bathrobe and slippers. The television with lots of choices. The coffee and tea maker in the room. The bed was very comfy. Onsite free parking. Breakfast.
Great location, close to all major routes. Good parking on site. The staff were helpful.
We found the room to be a good size, the beds were very comfortable.
ibis Strasbourg Sud La Vigie
This hotel is 7.5 miles outside the center of the city, and 3.5 miles from Entzheim Airport. It features a 24-hour front desk, free Wi-Fi internet access in the entire hotel and free on-site private parking.The spacious rooms feature a flat-screen TV with cable and satellite channels. The private bathroom has a bathtub or shower.You can enjoy meals in the Café Bistrot at Hôtel ibis Strasbourg Sud La Vigie. In the morning, a breakfast buffet is served, which features fair-trade coffee and hot and cold options.Strasbourg’s SNCF Train Station is just 6 miles from the Hotel ibis Strasbourg Sud La Vigie. You can also find access to the hotel from the A35 highway.
- Overall hotel was OK, breakfast was good, rooms functional but beds were uncomfortable.
- Good location, clean and safe parking, nice staff.
- Comfortable bed, clean room, convinient for a night rest after a long drive.
très bon choix pour le petit dej. des super bonnes madeleine…
de l’eau bien chaude pour la douche.
La qualité de la literie, la télévision, la propreté de la chambre et de la salle de bain irréprochable.
il y avait un bus de chinois et le responsable de l’accueil a eu la présence d’esprit de m’installer dans une autre aile du bâtiment pour les nuisances je pense. Très bonne prise d’initiative.
Hôtel & Spa Château de l’ile
Showcasing a spa center and hot tub, Hôtel & Spa Château de l’ile is located in Ostwald, just 3 miles from Strasbourg. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the river, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk, room service, valet parking and a gift shop at the property.Free use of bicycles and bike rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking and hiking. The hotel also provides car rental. Baden-Baden is 28 miles from Hôtel Château de l’ile, and Rust is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Friendly Staff, nice room and a small easter-gift on room.
- Lovely touches included for children. Pool was lovely.
The nature around is amazing.
Dinner is luxury one but the price was very high
- Super friendly and helpful staff. Very kind especially to kids!
- The hotel was beautiful. The staff were exceptionally good-friendly and helpful and there were nice touches for our son and dog. The grounds were gorgeous and we enjoyed a simple cheese plate in the outdoor bar area which was perfect. The pool was a bonus.
ibis budget Strasbourg La Vigie
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, ibis budget Strasbourg La Vigie offers accommodations in Ostwald, just 4.2 miles from Strasbourg. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Baden-Baden is 30 miles from ibis budget Strasbourg La Vigie, and Rust is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 3.1 miles from ibis budget Strasbourg La Vigie.
- Breakfeast was good. New shower and toilet, not together. Receptionist speak english and the check-in was withnout problem.
- Parking. Restaurant few meters away. Helpful staff. Clean.
- Modern and good showers, decent breakfast, close to the highway
- The price was good and the facilities perfect for a short stay. The parking was good, wifi was good, our rooms were clean, and the hotel is just a short drive to Strasbourgh. We would stay here again.
- Situated just off the motorway ideal as a stopover on the way to Italy – a 15 min drive into the centre of Strasbourg if I had not bee too tired to make the effort. Rooms clean and comofortable enough given the price, easy to find, ample parking, very fiendly staff – breakfast was good, flakey croissants, yoghurt, cheese, baguette, etc
B&B Hôtel STRASBOURG Sud Ostwald
Featuring free WiFi, B&B Hôtel STRASBOURG Sud Ostwald offers accommodations in Ostwald, just 4.2 miles from Strasbourg. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Baden-Baden is 30 miles from B&B Hôtel STRASBOURG Sud Ostwald, and Rust is 19 miles from the property. Entzheim Airport is 3.1 miles away.
- I liked the automated check-in without staff involvement
nice coffee at breakfast time
ok for an overnight stay to break a long journey
- Room quite small,but clean and the price was fair for what you get !
Bonne literie.chambre assez calme.
Personnel accueillant et agréable
InÉtablissement en travaux . Impropre en l’état pour la réception. Poussière. Entrée difficile pendant le carrelage.
Chambre non préte.
ibis budget Strasbourg Sud Illkirch
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, ibis budget Strasbourg Sud Illkirch offers accommodations in Geispolsheim, just 5 miles from Strasbourg. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Baden-Baden is 30 miles from ibis Strasbourg Ilkirch, and Riquewihr is 30 miles from the property. Entzheim Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- It is what a budget hotel could offer. Small but clean and comfortable enough. Fast check-in. Friendly staff.
Basic but good
Perfect for a quick stop during an highway trip
- Not far from the center of the city. Clean. Good price
- Good prices and comfortable room. Clean and good wifi.
- The staff was very friendly. We ordered some food at 9 in the evening because we had been driving all day, and the staff even brought it to our room. It was cheap and good. The beds were nice, the shower as well. There even was a bath. Best budget hotel around in my opinion.
hotelF1 Strasbourg Sud Illkirch
HotelF1 Strasbourg Sud Illkirch offers accommodations in Geispolsheim. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a shared bathroom.Strasbourg is 5 miles from hotelF1 Strasbourg Sud Illkirch, and Baden-Baden is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 3.7 miles from hotelF1 Strasbourg Sud Illkirch.
- Stuff doesn’t speak english, and overall comfort was not good, on the website it was offering more than they actually have, area was ok but I wouldn’t recommend that hotel to any of my friends
- Everythink well, for this price. Vert interesting service for client come in late
- The best price around Strasbourg. Close to Strasbourg downtown. Helpful and positive administrator. Good beds. Big free parking. Washstand in the room. Reasonable choice for sudden overnight stay on your way. Late check-out.
- It was pathetic in terms of cleaniness and facility
- Clean shared toilets and bathrooms (especially in the evening), easy-to-check-in, large parking lot.
Hotel Roi Soleil Strasbourg Aéroport
The Roi Soleil in Holtzheim welcomes you to the south of Strasbourg, about 10 minutes from the center of the city. It offers soundproofed rooms with flat screen cable TV.A full buffet breakfast is served every morning in the spacious breakfast room with wall paintings and a flat-screen TV. There are also vending machines with snacks and drinks available 24/7. Daily newspapers are provided.Located next to the highway exit, one mile from the Strasbourg-Entzheim International Airport, The Hotel Roi Soleil Strasbourg Holtzheim is 20 minutes from the convention center and 10 minutes from the Zenith arena of Strasbourg. Free public parking is available on site.
- Comfortable and nearby the public transport. We had a car and used the super cheap park+tram, but you can also take a bus to the nearest tram stop or walk to it (a cycle path is available just outside the hotel). Big parking, good breakfast.
- Kind staff for the check in. The room was clean and comfortable for one night. Heating in the room.
- 24h automated reception was great and helpful. The room was clean and reasonably big.
Everything good clean and comfortable was well happy for a 2 star accomadation
Was close to main roads for travelling around but didn’t hear any road noise . No kettle in room but was given one when asked about one .
- Everything was great, from the approach to the hotel until the leaving. Great, spacious room with comfortable bed and great bathroom. Breakfast was excellent.
Premiere Classe Strasbourg Sud – Illkirch
This Premiere Classe hotel is on the banks of the river Ill, just 7 miles from central Strasbourg. It has rooms with private bathrooms with satellite TV and free Wi-Fi.A full breakfast buffet is served daily at the Premiere Classe Strasbourg Sud.The hotel provides free daily newspapers and a 24-hour check-in service.The Premiere Classe Strasbourg Sud is just over half a mile from the E25 highway (exit 6), which provides access to Colmar and Geneva.
- The hotel is very basic but is clean and safe. The room is small with a good bed. The bath is a very small cabin but no problem with that. There’s a plenty of parking space and a coffee machine at the entrance. The hotel is located just behind the motorway, so if you leave the window open you can hear the traffic passing. It’s ideal for those with a car and sat-nav otherwise you are going to have difficulties coming and going.
- Nothing worst place we have ever stayed in fact we didn’t stay an forgoe our payment absolutely like a jail
◙ Excellent location if visiting Strasbourg.
◙ Perfect place to sleep during long trips. Very close to the highway.
◙ Location, even though is in France very easy to access from Germany too.
◙ A bed for the night and very small shower, but everything works. The room also has a TV and WiFi is included – So for €35 you should not expect more.
*Staff was kind
*Not a fency breakfast but was ok
- It was a budget hotel. Had two rooms. Although tiny my room was clean. 24 hr check in available through machine.
Kyriad Hotel Strasbourg Lingolsheim
This Kyriad hotel provides accommodations with private bathrooms 5 miles from the center of Strasbourg. It offers free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and free on-site parking.Each Hotel Strasbourg Lingolsheim room is equipped with a minibar, TV with Canal+ cable channels and private bathrooms with bathtub or shower. Coffee, tea and pastries are offered when guests arrive.Guests are invited to relax in Strasbourg Lingolsheim’s lounge bar. There is a traditional French restaurant located just 1,300 feet from the hotel.Kyriad Hotel Strasbourg Lingolsheim is conveniently located just 4 miles from Strasbourg Airport.
- Well comunicated to public transportation. Good price.
- Nice clean hotel. On outskirts of Strasbourg so a better price than in town. Self contained parking lot for our car.
- We were at the 5th floor and the bathroom had eaves above the bath tub which made showering a bit uncomfortable. Everything else was fine. The hotel has even an elevator which was very handy for us with a small baby a push chair.
- Good and clean hotel. Plenty of space in room, old but well maintained hotel. Helpful staff. Free parking in front of the hotel. Very good value of price.
- Comfortable room, walking distance to tram stop and bus stop right outside.
Top Hotels In Ostwald Alsace Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ostwald Alsace to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ostwald Alsace but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ostwald Alsace. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!