10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ostiz Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Ostiz Navarre is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ostiz Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ostiz Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ostiz Navarre. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ostiz Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ostiz Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ostiz Navarre:
Hotel Sercotel Iriguibel Huarte Pamplona
With good access by road to the center of Pamplona, Hotel Sercotel Iriguibel Huarte Pamplona offers clean, comfortable, modern accommodations in a quiet, peaceful setting.Just 10 minutes by car from Pamplona’s old quarter and the center of the city, this modern hotel has good access by road to the region’s major road network. Pamplona’s airport is less than 6.2 mi away and the forests of the Pyrenees are less than an hour’s drive from the hotel. There is plenty to do and see in the area surrounding the hotel and the modern accommodations and wide range of services and facilities help make your stay as comfortable and as enjoyable as possible.
Having stayed here 10 times on our trips to and from Spain/UK, we enjoy the many close walks there are for the two dogs, which does make life easier for us. The staff are always cheerful. and the hotel very clean,
Our only small gripe is, after a long day travelling and another long day the next day,it would be good to be able to eat a evening meal earlier, to enable us to get a early start the next day
Great Staff both on reception, restaurant and bar area.
Nice location – bit far from Panploma but staff detailed bus routes to get there easily.
- Good clean hotel with very helpful staff. Breakfast was very good too
- Comfortable and clean, good food, nice and attentive staff
- Everything was great. No problem having our three well behaved dogs. Lovely walk by the river which runs behind the hotel. Great buffet breakfast, friendly staff. Perfectly on our route back to our home near Denia.
- Having stayed here 10 times on our trips to and from Spain/UK, we enjoy the many close walks there are for the two dogs, which does make life easier for us. The staff are always cheerful. and the hotel very clean,
Located 20 minutes’ walk from central Pamplona, next to the city’s hospitals, this stylish hotel offers free Wi-Fi and air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen satellite TVs.Featuring wooden floors, rooms come with a mini-bar and a safe. The private bathroom has a bath tub and shower, as well as a hairdryer and toiletries.The hotel’s snack bar and restaurant offers a selection of dishes and drinks. Room service is also available.Guests have free access to a gym located 650 feet from the hotel. Luggage storage is offered and on-site parking is available for an extra charge.The hotel has easy access to the A15, A21 and A12 Motorways. Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Navarre.
- Interconnecting rooms with beautiful en-suites. Huge variety of freshly prepared breads croissants etc. for breakfast, our kids loved it. I could not fault it and would stay again. Probably the best value for money of our holiday.
- Very helpful staff and good standard accommodation. There is street parking but you will have to buy a ticket if you plan to leave after 9AM. Easily done and you can buy it the night before and leave in the windscreen overnight.
- We like the Hotel for one night. As we were travelling by car the parking suited us. Bus directly out the front.
- Staff were extremely friendly and welcoming and place made you feel relaxed.
- Lovely staff, close to centre of Pamplona, just a few minutes on the bus, which stops outside. This was our second visit to this hotel and I would be happy to stay here again.
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Andia is located in Orcoyen, 1.9 mi from the Pamplona Train Station. This hotel offers an on-site restaurant and bar, fitness center, and tennis court.Each air-conditioned room at this hotel has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, safe, and desk, plus a bathroom with a bath and shower, hairdryer, and free toiletries.The hotel also offers an apartment with all the facilities of a room, plus a kitchenette with a mini-bar and a microwave.There is a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and tour desk available for guests. The on-site restaurant offers local cuisine and private booths for 10 to 500 people.Pamplona City Center is a 10-minute drive from Hotel Andia, and La Ciudadela Park is 3.1 mi away. Pamplona Cathedral is 10 minutes away by car.
- Great restaurant with very friendly staff. Safe secure underground parking.
- Rooms were excellent,staff helpful and friendly,this was my second visit and was as good as the first
- Free and secure parking. Clean rooms as expected for 4 stars hotel.
- Convenient stop off between Spain and France. Comfortable bed
- The room was good but we couldn’t anything to eat in the hotel until 9 which was way too late for us with an early start.
Hotel Casa Azcona
This is a traditional establishment and formerly an old manor house. It is in the center of the town and on the Camino de Santiago.The 21 fully-equipped rooms all exhibit a high level of comfort and quality. This is a tranquil place with all the charming accommodations combined with a family atmosphere. In the homey restaurant you can sample traditional regional dishes.Central Pamplona is easily accessed in 5 minutes from this hotel. A bus service operates from in front of the hotel, with a service every 15 minutes. This is also a good location from which to visitor many interesting spots in Navarra.
- Good value for money, comfortable room and very quiet.
- Clean, comfortable room. Restaurant and bar on site. Bar was more reasonable for casual dining to enjoy coffee, drinks and snacks. Nice greeting at check in.
- Fabulous location with beautiful views. Lovely room with wooden floors and great shower. Secure parking under the hotel and lovely breakfast in the morning.
- Very comfortable stay. Food and drink we’re good value for money in the cafeteria. Staff very good.
- I enjoyed my room and my bathroom. For dinner, I had the lamb and it was delicious. The waiter brought both a Spanish and English menu, which was nice of him. I wished that I had had their continental breakfast, it was more than just coffee and bread. There was fruit, chocolate croissant, yogurt, juice, sliced meats and cheese.
AlmaPamplona – Muga de Beloso
AlmaPamplona features a spa with an indoor pool, sauna, hot tub and gym. This modern designer hotel includes elegant rooms with free Wi-Fi and a large flat-screen TV.Hotel Alma Pamplona Muga De Beloso has a peaceful setting in Navarra, with wonderful mountain views. The hotel is near San Juan de Dios Hospital, just 1.2 miles from central Pamplona. This historic city is famous for its San Fermin Festival.The AlmaPamplona has a stylish restaurant and a bar. The 24-hour front desk can arrange airport transportation and car rental. There is free private parking on site. Guests can also rent bicycles to explore the countryside.Rooms at the hotel are spacious and bright, with climate control and a minibar. The private bathrooms are decorated in neutral colors and include a selection of toiletries.
- Bed is so comfy very good night’s sleep. Dinner in the restaurant was very good and excellent price.
- Amazingly beautiful hotel and rooms, friendly staff and good food
- Amazing place to stay in the outskirts of Pamplona. Very modern and comfortable, great art decorating common spaces and great venue
- Great architecture & design. Beautiful surrounding
Design , comfort, atmosphere, staff
Holiday Inn Express Pamplona
Offering free WiFi and a free buffet breakfast, the Holiday Inn Express Pamplona is just 10 minutes’ drive from the center of Pamplona. The city’s airport is 1.2 mi away.Set in the region’s largest shopping center, this new, modern hotel offers clean, comfortable accommodations and a convenient location with great road access.Holiday Inn Express Pamplona forms part of La Morea center and is set close to the A-15 motorway. There is a bus stop 5 minutes’ walking away, which connects guests to the city center.Take advantage of on-site facilities such as the indoor garage. You can also start each day with the hotel’s delicious buffet breakfast.
- We felt that of all the hotels we stayed in during our two week road trip through France and Northern Spain, this one represented the best value for money. The staff, particularly on reception, were very friendly and helpful (and spoke excellent English). We were delighted to find a bath, rather than just a shower, in our room and it was great that we could take a kettle for coffee/tea making up to our room. The room was comfortable and clean. We really enjoyed breakfast in terms of the surroundings and the wide variety of food available. It was also a real bonus to have secure underground parking free of charge.
Good and safe parking.
Breakfast is perfect.
Clean and silent.
- Very goof value for money. Breakfast included and very good. Personnel helpful.
- Everything,it was clean,very helpful staff,shopping very close by,lots of parking,and good breakfast
Value for money paid. Get what you pay for.
Staff were excellent.
Room was as expected.
Hotel Bed4U Pamplona
Hotel Bed4U Pamplona is located 5 minutes’ drive from Pamplona city center and Pamplona-Noáin Airport. It offers free Wi-Fi and modern rooms with a flat-screen TV.The functional rooms at Bed4U Pamplona feature air conditioning and heating. Each one has a work desk and a private bathroom.The Bed4U Hotel Pamplona serves a daily buffet breakfast in the bright dining room. There is a 24-hour café bar and the restaurant is open from Monday to Saturday.The hotel has a children’s play area with educational and recreational games. Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Pamplona.La Morea Shopping Center is 3 minutes’ drive away from the hotel. You can walk to CA Osasuna’s Reyno de Navarra Stadium in around 10 minutes. The hotel is easily accessible from the A15 Motorway.There is a bus stop 50 feet from the hotel. Here you can take busses to Pamplona’s historic town.
- Clean spacious room with twin beds. Good breakfast and evening meal in hotel.
- A few years since we stsyed before. excellent breakfast selection and now a restaurant , good when been travelling all day and just want to get something to eat and get to bed ready for next days long drive
Location close to bus stop.
Good value for money.
I loved the hotel.Really nice concept.Amazing value for money.
Room super clean,small but very well architecture planed,so everything could fit.
Nice breakfast and free parking.
- Very clean.excellent breakfast.And very helpful staff on reception.
Relais du Silence Hotel Rural Iribarnia
Set in the beautiful Navarran countryside, this restored 17th-century farmhouse is 15 minutes’ drive from Pamplona. Hotel Rural Iribarnia offers a traditional restaurant and rooms with flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.Each inviting room at the Hotel Iribarnia features original wooden beams and stone walls. All rooms have central heating and a private bathroom.You can enjoy a varied daily breakfast in your room. Fresh, seasonal meals are served for dinner in the cozy dining room. Drinks from the bar can be served on the terrace or in the large garden bordered by a river.The Iribarnia is on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route on the Bayona to Pamplona Trail. The Señorío de Bértiz Nature Reserve is 9.9 mi away and the Ulzama Golf Resort is 6.2 mi away.
- Everything. The location, the quiteness, the hosts, the food and the room. Everything was charming, even the small talk on the village square we listened to while lying in bed. We booked it short notice and we surprised. I certainly can recommend it.
Petit déjeuner très copieux et délicieux.
Grande chambre, très agréable !
Personnel très agréable !
- Un sitio muy tranquilo. Un alojamiento muy cómodo en un pueblo precioso.
- El Hotel superó mis expectativas. El personal muy amable y dispuesto a darte toda la información que solicita. Muy encantador el alojamiento.
- Es un lugar para descansar y desconectar en naturaleza
Featuring an on-site restaurant and bar, Sancho Ramirez is located in Pamplona, next to Navarra University. Sancho Ramírez offers air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Pamplona City Center is 5 minutes’ drive away.This accommodations offers great views of the Yamaguchi Park. Decorated in warm colors, each bright room has wooden floors and satellite TV. There is also a desk and a mini-bar.Guests have free access to a gym 150 feet from the hotel. Car rental can be arranged at the 24-hour reception, which also offers tourist information about the area.The Sancho Ramirez’s restaurant, La Barrica del Sancho, serves traditional Basque and Navarran cuisine. Tapas and stews are available from the café. There is also a lounge with a plasma TV and board games.A range of shops, restaurants, and bars are available within a 5-minute walk of Sancho Ramirez. Pamplona Planetarium is just across the property.
- Room with fridge and blind. Public parking nearby. Nice reception staff.
- The room we were given was small and just a tiny window,nothing like the pictures on Booking.com so we queried it and the very pleasant member of staff apologized and showed us a lovely room with a balcony and great views.
- Perfect servervice, excellent kindness of the personel, convenient location.
Friendly reception. Good location, about 20 minute walk to old city centre on a straight line, so you can’t get lost. Close to the freeways, so easy to come and go by car wuthout crossing the city.
Some good restaurants and cafes around, a little bakery and mini market. The cafe at the hotel actually had decent prices too. Parking was easy on the street and cost us about €2.50 a day. There is also a lovely park across the street. The room was quite big with a sitting area and a large bathroom. Very clean hotel with a lovely reception. We would definitely stay here again.
- Great place to stay, we stayed during running the bulls and were given free red scarves at check in 🙂
Unique hotel 6 miles from the center of Pamplona, in the middle of the countryside, surrounded by gardens and next to the Ultzama River, in the town of Olabe.Comfortable and individual rooms, decorated with intense colors that create a charming, bold, and warming atmosphere. The hotel has two lounges equipped with fireplaces, and homey exterior terraces where you can enjoy a relaxing read, or breakfast.This is a rural hotel with a privileged position from which to visit any one of the many Navarran geographical points of interest. Three golf courses are only a few miles away, as well as the Museum Jorge Oteiza and the Señorio de Bertiz natural reserve.
- Bedroom was excellent. It was more like a suite as there was a small lounge too. Very quiet (our room was down a level) considering busy road outside. Josè and Monil great hosts and nothing was too much trouble for them despite our almost non-existent Spanish. Really good food too – if you haven’t tried pork cheek before then go for it!
- Friendly and serviceminded staff. Very good food. Big room with a huge bed.
- It’s a really great hotel. Allthough it is situated alongside a rather busy road, the rooms are very, very quiet and equipped with a very good airco. Very comfortable room and excellent bed. On top of that, the staff was very helpfull and kind. There is no need to survh for a restaurant. The restaurant in the hotel is very satisfying. For us this hotel was a unexpected pleasant stay. We definitely will come back. Exxcellent place to stay when visiting Pamplona.
- The setting was idyllic and the property has lots of charm with a rustic flavor. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We came for the Fermin festival and elected to take cabs into town due to the lack of parking, the staff was helpful in arranging cabs for us. They also allowed us to use their personal cell phones since ours were stolen in another town.
- What a wonderful hotel, we stayed on route from Bilbao to Pau on our motorcycles and the welcome couldn’t have been warmer. A sandwich was made and two ice cold cokes produced which was perfect given the temperature. The bikes were parked securely in the gated back car park which was perfect. Our room was massive, lovely and cool…. bliss!
Top Hotels In Ostiz Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ostiz Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ostiz Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ostiz Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!