10 Best Hotels To Stay In Osthoffen Alsace – Top Hotel Reviews
Osthoffen Alsace is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Osthoffen Alsace. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Osthoffen Alsace. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Osthoffen Alsace. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Osthoffen Alsace right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Osthoffen Alsace with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Osthoffen Alsace:
Le Château D’Osthoffen
Located in Osthoffen, 9 miles from Strasbourg, Le Château D’Osthoffen features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Rust is 23 miles from Le Château D’Osthoffen, and Ribeauvillé is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- The castle has a long history. The old couple was nice.
- A lovely castle and a real one. Rooms are rather modest but it fits well with the place. Bathrooms are more modern though. TV and WiFi works well. People who own and run the place are very nice and helpful. It was a pity too leave.
- A real castle stay. The room we stayed is not big but pictures on the wall, wall paper, and a view from the windows make you feel you are staying at a real castle. The owner gave us a nice gift for a new year. A pet friendly hotel. No extra charge for a small dog. Big grass garden where a dog can run.
Pleasant and friendly owners.
Discreet competent staff.
Quaint beautiful mansion and room
- They have been very nice, polite. The room was very clean and the location was excellent
Diana Hôtel Restaurant & Spa
Set on the Alsatian Wine Route, this hotel is in a 4 acre, tree-lined park on the banks of the River Bruche. It offers comfortable rooms, suites and apartments.Diana Hôtel Restaurant & Spa features a spa with a swimming pool, sauna and hammam (steam bath). Massages are available upon request.Contemporary cuisine is served in the restaurant, which is open for lunch and dinner and features a shaded terrace.Ideally located 15 minutes from Strasbourg and 30 minutes from Colmar, the Diana Hotel offers an advantageous location from which to discover the hidden treasures of the Alsace region.
Lights in the bedroom were odd for reading
Disabled access was not perfect
- Good rooms, very friendly staff and nice breakfast. Perfect for a stop-over
- The bed was very comfortable. Wifi signal was good.
Pool and sauna facilities.
Comfortable room with bathrobe and slippers – ideal for getting to the pool.
Helpfulness of reservation staff.
- Good location, when you finally manage to find the Hotel
- Lights in the bedroom were odd for reading
Hotel Le Bugatti
Le Bugatti is in the heart of Molsheim, on the Alsace Wine Route. It offers a fitness room and an organic sauna.The rooms are soundproof and have a work desk, a telephone and a hairdryer. With modern design features, they also have a flat-screen satellite TV.A full buffet breakfast is served every morning in the dining room at garden level.Additional facilities at Le Bugatti include tailor-made service, iron and laundry services and daily newspapers.Guests can hike along the Wine Route and discover a large selection of wine cellars.The hotel is just 10 minutes from the airport, and 15 minutes from Strasbourg city center. It is easily accessible via the A35 and the A352 highways. Free private parking is available on site.
Travelled with my 3 dogs, they even put a dogs bowl and treat on the room to welcome them.
Staff very friendly and helpful x
- Nice hotel, easy to get around. Good breakfast, friendly staff, great location for us, just minutes away from station and also the Stade de Molsheim.
- As usual, a clean, friendly & comfortable place to break our journey. Extra welcome this time for the dog- thank you!
- We are a family of five and booked two rooms for a night: we enjoyed every aspect of the hotel, from the free parking to the warm welcome, the very nice and modern facilities, the free sauna and the variety of the breakfast buffer
- Does what it says on the tin. Travellers rest. Nice bugatti theme. Breakfast was good.
- Excellent breakfast
Hotel – Restaurant Le Cerf & Spa
The hotel Le Cerf is west of Strasbourg at the start of the Alsatian Wine Route. It offers free Wi-Fi and has a spa center.All of the rooms are soundproof and air-conditioned and have a flat-screen TV.Chef Michel Husser invites you to enjoy inventive cuisine in the hotel’s restaurant. Served on the sunny terrace when the weather is nice, meals can be accompanied by select wines from Le Cerf’s wine cellar.The spa center features optional massage treatments, a sauna and a hammam. It is 13 miles from Strasbourg and 16 miles from Obernai.Guests of Le Cerf will find that they are close to Le Parc Regional des Vosges du Nord.
- Very good restaurant, great traditional houses, nicely decorated, very clean, small but nice spa, late check-out possible without extra charge
- Comfortable room, nice breakfast room with a very extensive buffet, great terrace for dinner or breakfast. The hotel is has a wonderful fine dining restaurant, pricy though. Parking can be free in the street, or in the hotel garage for a fee. Hospitality of the staaf is great.
- I liked the friendliness and efficiency of the staff.
- Very friendly, very comfortable, superb restaurant.
- Superb restaurant. Very dog friendly – we travelled with two dogs, both made welcome in the hotel and the restaurant. Spacious comfortable rooms with lovely bathrooms. Would return.
Hotel Père Benoît
Hotel Père Benoît offers accommodations in Entzheim. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Strasbourg is 6 miles from Hotel Père Benoît, and Riquewihr is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 0.6 miles from the property.
- Location, friendly staff, good restaurant, value for money.
- Have stayed here three times in 25 years. Beautiful building, very lovingly restored and nicely renovated inside, very modern and clean. Friendly staff. The food at the restaurant Steinkeller is phenomenal, of course especially their famous tarte flambée.
- very good breakfast, very comfortable room, very friendly staff, quiet area, good restaurant close to the hotel
- Very helpful receptionist. Owing to later than expected arrival we had to make changes to our booking, but all handled cheerily by Emilie.
The little balconies of each room with the colorful flowers were very nice.
A small table with chairs made it possible to sit there and enjoy
the court yard with its beautiful linden tree.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Le Dormeur offers accommodations in Dorlisheim, just 13 miles from Strasbourg. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Riquewihr is 26 miles from Le Dormeur, and Rust is 21 miles away. Entzheim Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- Great place to stay for visting the local area. Parking was easy and plentiful and the rooms were newer and of a good size. Great shower area
Restaurant staff need to improve! Breakfast needs to be better: more variety and nutritiant, like müsli, dark bread and eggs. Real glasses and a refridgerator in the room would be nice.
Nice, big and comfortable room. Smart automat in the entrance with good things.
- Modern hotel in a lovely town. Restaurant on site with excellent food. Good wifi and parking.
- Nice, large, modern room, much larger than typical in France. Quiet area, perfectly safe. Good restaurant associated (same owner) with the hotel.
- Very nice hotel: comfy and spacious rooms, really tidy, friendly and helpful staff, free parking, 15 minutes by feet from a mall and a leisure parc. The Wi-Fi connection is fast and reliable.
Best Western Plus Hôtel Le Rhénan
Best Western Plus Hôtel Le Rhénan is located in Dorlisheim, 12 miles from Strasbourg and 26 miles from Riquewihr. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.Rust is 20 miles from Best Western Plus Hôtel Le Rhénan, and Kaysersberg is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 6 miles from Best Western Plus Hôtel Le Rhénan.
This was a first visit to this hotel and we were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the room and the friendly staff, as it was only an overnight stop we cannot say too much about the area
except to say that it had good restaurants adjacent to the hotel,
- Quiet, comfortable room…roomier than many in the area. Very clean. Excellent, helpful, friendly and professional staff. Wonderful linens (towels and beds)…better than many luxury properties! Loved the restaurant recommendations…
- Very nice, clean hotel. The staff were friendly and helpful
It seems to be a new hotel. Modern decorations that we liked. The towels were very soft as new . ones. The bed was very good.
.They have a round shower place in the bathroom – very cool.
. Parking is free and the hotel is close main roads. We liked the hotel and will stay there again if we visit the are.
- lovely new hotel. reception staff were helpful and friendly
- This was a first visit to this hotel and we were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the room and the friendly staff, as it was only an overnight stop we cannot say too much about the area
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostellerie Reeb offers accommodations in Marlenheim, just 12 miles from Strasbourg. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a TV.Rust is 27 miles from Hostellerie Reeb, and Ribeauvillé is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- Excellent restaurant comfy bed friendly staff a very traditional Alsace hotel
Good, safe location; big and safe parking. The hotel has a restaurant. Shops nearby. The room was quite spacious and surprisingly clean. Competitively priced.
The hotel check in was closed when I arrived, but I was notified about this in advance and the room key was left on the counter — I find it a smart way to do business and I wish other small hotels would do the same as opposed to limiting the arrival time.
- We arrived about 12h15 and were given our room even though the checkin time was 14h00. Hotel clean and quiet, large parking.
- Peace and quiet after crowd of Strasbourg, gastronomic restaurant, excellent helpful staff and innkeepers, good breakfast. The best choice for money and comfort.
- Breakfasting on outdoor terrace was excellent value. Free on site parking.
Logis Hotel Du Centre
Situated in the historical centre of Molsheim on the Alsace wine trail, this charming hotel features a floral garden with a patio.Most of the guest rooms at Logis Hotel Du Centre are soundproofed and decorated with neutral and bright colours. They all come with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Guests have free WiFi access throughout the hotel.Every morning a buffet breakfast is served. Guests can enjoy this in the garden on the terrace.There are many hiking trails surrounding the hotel.Logis Hotel Du Centre is 9.3 miles from Mont Sainte-Odile and 15.5 miles from Strasbourg and its Christmas Market. Free, private car park and a garage for bikes are available onsite.
Absolutely central location in beautiful alsatian town. Completely quiet at night. Free parking. Extremely friendly reception, very good bed. The room was spotless and quite well equipped.
Good breakfast. We enjoyed our stay and would certainly recommend the place.
- The reception we received was excellent, speaking perfect English and as a bonus a beautiful friendly dog that wanted to play
- Place was lovely breakfast was great. Town was beautiful.
- Excellent beds and mattresses and hardwood in the bedroom
- excellent location in central Molsheim – staff extremely helpful – very good breakfast – good comfortable bed.
- Absolutely central location in beautiful alsatian town. Completely quiet at night. Free parking. Extremely friendly reception, very good bed. The room was spotless and quite well equipped.
Hôtel Athena Spa
Located in Strasbourg, 1.6 miles from The “Petite France”, Hôtel Athena Spa features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a fitness center and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 5 miles from Hôtel Athena Spa.
A nice hotel but outside the historic centre.
Restaurant had a limited enough menu for a Friday night.
Pool was very small and crowded.
Don’t expect to really be able to swim lengths in it.
- underground parking very useful. Location pretty quiet and only 10 minutes away from center of Strasbourg by public transport.
- the room was comfort and clean. the location is very close to center and the connection to center is very easy with tram 🙂
- Very quick check in. Nothing was any trouble for any of the staff they were excellent. Would certainly recommend the evening meal and breakfast.
- I stayed in a 4-person suitable family room with girlfriends in town for the wine expo. This would’ve also been perfect for my family, with the option to close the door between the primary room (with a double bed) and the separate space with two twin beds. The bed had a medium-firm mattress: perfect firmness for my terrible back, but with comfort- SO hard to find but even better than my mattress at home! The sauna and spa were perfect for the venue’s size- also clean and comfortable. I truly enjoyed our stay!!!
- A nice hotel but outside the historic centre.
Top Hotels In Osthoffen Alsace Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Osthoffen Alsace to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Osthoffen Alsace but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Osthoffen Alsace. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!